Assistant phone number

Hello all....
    We're running Server 2003, and Exchange 2003 with Outlook 2003.
    In the Outlook address book, there is a tab called Phone/Notes, if you
open a user's properties. One field on that tab is called 'Assistant:'. Can
someone tell me where to go to edit that field? In the AD, it's called
telephoneAssistant. I do not see it in the AD Users & Computers, or Exchange
MMC's.
Thank you for your time.
Ed

0
ed.jackson (63)

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;q272198

"Ed" <ed.jackson@americantower.com> wrote in message
> Hello all....
>    We're running Server 2003, and Exchange 2003 with Outlook 2003.
>    In the Outlook address book, there is a tab called Phone/Notes, if you
> open a user's properties. One field on that tab is called 'Assistant:'.
> Can someone tell me where to go to edit that field? In the AD, it's called
> telephoneAssistant. I do not see it in the AD Users & Computers, or
> Exchange MMC's.
> Thank you for your time.
> Ed

0
tfelts1 (344)

Duplicate Numbers
I want to have a column that can not have a number entered into it if that number exist in another cell in that column. Maybe you could use Data|Validation. Select your column (I used column E), then Data|validation Allow: Custom Formula: =COUNTIF(E:E,E1)<2 (E1 was my activecell.) Joe Newlin wrote: > > I want to have a column that can not have a number entered into it if that > number exist in another cell in that column. -- Dave Peterson ec35720@msn.com Joe Here is some good stuff from Debra. From Debra Dalgleish If your order numbers are in column A, with a headi...

Add
I have a column of numbers that are zip codes. Some of the codes are 9 numbers but they are without the hyphen. Example is 523521191. I want to convert it to 52352-1191 Is there an easy way to do this in Excel XP? Thanks You can use a simple SUBSTITUTE formula. E.g., =SUBSTITUTE(A1,"-","") -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel Pearson Software Consulting, LLC www.cpearson.com chip@cpearson.com "Dig" <lwnet@quixnet.net> wrote in message news:1NudnQ8_tLRuizSiRVn-uw@comcast.com... > I have a column of numbers that are zip codes. So...

Duplicate Invoice Numbers
TechKnowledge 859093 discusses how to prevent duplicate invoice numbers when entering a fresh invoice. Is there a way to check against already entered posted and possibly paid Invoice Numbers? Fred Goldstein ...

seperate text and number in the same cell
Hi, i have the following data : cell a2 : aa22 cell a3 : aab80 cell a4 : acd99 how can i but just the letters in cell b2 and the number in cell c2 such as b2 = aa c2=22 thank you all --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Hi Jed, Don't know if you always have exactly 2 digits like your example, but you can get a formula to separate them at http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/sorting.htm#pcdigits is a solution posted by Tom Ogilvy which will split of digits from the right not limited to 2 digits.. If you need to get real fancy Harlan Grove posted some example E...

Auto Numbering 11-02-07
I'd like to set up an auto numbering system that increases by one everytime a new opportunity is opened which starts with the year and works from a certain start point like 10000, next open opportunity would be 2007100001 for example. Maybe an onload script? How can I make that happen? Thanks Pre Creat callout would help you here. /Aamir I have done similar work, and can do using precreate callout. -- Regards, MS CRM Certified Professional http://microsoftcrm3.blogspot.com Chat with me on MSN / Gmail / Skype : ID Is :.. mscrmexpert@gmail.com "Aamir" wrote: ...

How do you Find Number of Columns when a column label = ""?
I have a row of column strings. To find the number of columns in row 1 I would use: Maxcol = sheets(1).Range("A1").End(xlToRight).Column However, if one of the column labels before the end is "" (empty) then the Maxcol stops there. How do you find the true number of columns if some of the column labels are "" but the last column label in the row exists? Do you have to loop through all 256 possible columns in a for loop checking for the end or is there a simpler way? Thanks for any help. Dennis One way: With Sheets(1).Cells(1, Columns.Count) ...

Formula to count number of days that match, when comparing one date range to another
I am trying to count any matching days when comparing one date range to another. Any formula suggestions would be appreciated. For example: Range 1 Start Date1 Thru Date1 Start Date 2 Thru Date 2 Count Match 3/4/08 4/9/09 3/5/08 3/7/09 formula to show "3" 5/1/08 5/15/08 4/8/08 5/5/08 formula to show "5" Etc Not sure how you arrive at a result of 3 for the first group. There are 368 days that overlap. This formula returns 5 for the second group: =MAX(0,MIN(B3,D3)-MAX(A3,C3)+1) -- Biff...

how to syncheonize outlook contacts to htc hd2 phone
got a new phone the HTC HD2 and don't know how to sync my contacts to it. use activesync Not an Outlook question. Ask whoever supports your phone. -- Russ Valentine "kids" <kids@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C2A130CE-3513-4262-AE44-4E6E318F3E10@microsoft.com... > got a new phone the HTC HD2 and don't know how to sync my contacts to it. "kids" <kids@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C2A130CE-3513-4262-AE44-4E6E318F3E10@microsoft.com... > got a new phone the HTC HD2 and don't know how to sync m...

I want access to ask for a number then use that number to print la
I have a table with all of the parts nessicary to build a component. I want the operator to enter the work order number and quantity required. I want Access to print out labels which contain all of the parts in my table and print the work order number on each label as well as multiply the quantity the operator entered by the quantity of each part in the table. So you want a user to enter a Work Order #, Component, and Quantity, and have the label print out part numbers and quantities? You can build a form with three text boxes on it and have the user fill out WO#, qty and Component. Y...

number of seconds from 1970
hi simple question: i need to obtain the number of seconds from 1970 to a speccific CTime element, i have to pass as parameter the date time and obtain the number of seconds thanks carlo "Carlo" <carletto.m@NOSPAMgmail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:OP8X4fcxGHA.4444@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > hi > simple question: i need to obtain the number of seconds from 1970 to a > speccific CTime element, i have to pass as parameter the date time and > obtain the number of seconds Use CTime::GetTime(). It returns the number of seconds since 1970-01-01 as a 64 bit value....

Money 2007 Canadian Mutual Fund daily performance numbers
Hi, I own a US stock and every day, it tells me how the stock does. i.e. the change in value of the stock from the previous day. Does it look at the day's price change to calculate this information or does it take the difference between today's price and yesterday's price I downloaded. Anyway, I have canadian mutual funds and they never give me this data. Any ideas why it isn't? Thanks, Any time you update the price of a stock it gives you the current price ( from about half an hour ago or so) and the difference between that and the previous day's close in the ...

Generate random numbers
Im looking for an addin og a tool in Excel to generate numbers using initial seed. Are there any tool available? Helge Helge - If you want to write VBA code, you could use RANDOMIZE and RND. If you want to use an add-in, there are many, and my RiskSim is one example, available at http://www.treeplan.com/risksim.htm - Mike http://www.MikeMiddleton.com "Helge's" <helge.klungland@plena.no> wrote in message news:25a7f68e-b3ce-4c5a-b11e-718ce5f31022@e7g2000yqf.googlegroups.com... > Im looking for an addin og a tool in Excel to generate numbers usin...

Phone # Format
Can somebody help me with applying a format to the phone field. the default format seems to be ######### and I am looking to use (###) ###-#### Thanks in advance Dennis, I think it isn't possible at the moment. You could use the sdk and try to use postcallouts which call a webservice which puts the data in a special format and sends it back. Steffen "Dennis" <dennis_ess@hotmail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:uFrmFMGNEHA.3400@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > Can somebody help me with applying a format to the phone field. the default > format seems to be ######### and...

CEditView and linie numbers
My apllication should display line numbers in a MDI applications Text windows view. Each line should have its own line number, like: 00001 Some text 00002 Next line with text 00003 Another .... Wordwrap is not on Any hint? You will have to write a custom control to that, which means you will have to write your own edit control from scratch. See if this helps: http://www.learnstar.com/AliR/HexView.zip I wrote this sample while I was helping someone on here a couple of years ago. All of the logic of the hex editor is in the HexViewView.cpp class. AliR. "Laurs" <Laurs...

How can I convert a number to english text in Excel
Is there a way to convert an certain number, to english text in Excel. For eg. An invoice total of $1000 shoul also appear in words (Dollars One Thousand) Hi, See the following: http://longre.free.fr/english/ http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;EN-US;140704& http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;EN-US;213360 http://www.bygsoftware.com/examples/examples.htm http://www.bygsoftware.com/examples/zipfiles/num2wrds.zip Also check out the following add-in by astien Mensink http://www.asap-utilities.com/ Super utility one of the functions converts numbers to text lik...

How to count the number of cells not empty?
I get a table from cell M2 to W200, and would like to count the number of cells not empty? which the cell equals to "". Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks in advance for any suggestions Eric Try the formula =COUNTA(M2:W200) in any cell outside the table. "Eric" wrote: > I get a table from cell M2 to W200, and would like to count the number of > cells not empty? which the cell equals to "". Does anyone have any > suggestions? > Thanks in advance for any suggestions > Eric it counts the empty cell too, Do you have any ...

columns changing to numbers
I opened a worksheet this afternoon and found that the column headings have changed from alpha characters to numerals. Now all my worksheets are reflecting numerals in the columns. Has anyone seen this before or know what I can do to fix it? Thanks, Pablo You probably didn't look at your formulas. If you did, you'd be even more distressed. Go to Tools/Options/General and uncheck "R1C1 Reference Style". On Fri, 4 Mar 2005 14:49:02 -0800, "Pablo" <Pablo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I opened a worksheet this afternoon and found that the column he...

Comparing text and number fields
I have AutoNumber field EnvelopeNumber and text field AuthenticationCode, with the default for AuthenticationCode equalling EnvelopeNumber. In Allen Browne's code to duplicate records, I have code to update the AuthenticationCode if it equals the AutoNumber, but accept it if the user has entered his own code. If Me.AuthenticationCode = Me.EnvelopeNumber Then !AuthenticationCode = !EnvelopeNumber Else !AuthenticationCode = Me.AuthenticationCode End If This always copies the AuthenticationCode, I assume because Access does not recog...

Number of rows displayed in worksheet
When entering data in worksheet, after 18 rows I get a pagebreak and a new page with header. I do not want this to happen. I've checked the page setup and the print setup and find nothing. Help Judy It's been only 6 minutes since your first post. Have a little patience<g> See your first post for possible solution. Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Mon, 31 Jan 2005 14:55:01 -0800, "cjstober" <cjstober@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >When entering data in worksheet, after 18 rows I get a pagebreak and a new >page with header. I do not want this to hap...

Excel
Trying to write a formula that creates a count if a number in a cell in an array (a column) falls within a certain range, and then adds them up: e.g. 1.9 1 3.2 0.5 I want to count if a number is greater (or equal) to 0.5 but less than 2, and then add them up to return a value (3). I've tried IF, COUNTIF, AND, OR but can't get it to work - Any ideas? Nigel. Sumproduct should prove useful here ... > .. count if a number is greater (or equal) to 0.5 but less than 2 =sumproduct((a2:a10>=0.5)*(a2:a10<2)) > .. then add them up to return a value =sumproduct((...

wheeling numbers
hi all is it possible to get excel to wheel all lotto numbers (1 to 49) and save them to excel?? tks António One way put 1 and A1 2 in A2 and so on down to 49 in A49 in B1, put =RAND() copy down the formula to B49, select both column and do data>sort and sort ascending by column B, now select the 7 first numbers. -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom (No private emails please, for everyone's benefit keep the discussion in the newsgroup/forum) "Antonio" <Antonio@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3C535307-A514-4F9F-8B0A-0BC1C6A5CDFB@microsoft.com... >...

Summarizing quantities by Part Number
This query is working, but I'd like to "summarize" the quantities by "PartNo". How do I go about doing that? SELECT DISTINCTROW sqry_Inventory.Program, sqry_Inventory.Division, sqry_Inventory.PartNo, sqry_Inventory.Serial, sqry_Inventory.Building, Sum(sqry_Inventory.[Updated Qty]) AS [Sum Of Updated Qty], Sum(sqry_Inventory.UnitCost) AS [Sum Of UnitCost] FROM sqry_Inventory WHERE (((sqry_Inventory.Program)=[Enter Program])) GROUP BY sqry_Inventory.Program, sqry_Inventory.Division, sqry_Inventory.PartNo, sqry_Inventory.Serial, sqry_Inventory.Building OR...

Cell Format
Would it be possible to limit the number and format of the characters entered into a cell? For example XXX 12345 /XX. As you typed the X's and numbers would be replaced and the "?' preserved. Maintaining the spacing is what is most important. Excel doesn't have an input mask feature similar to the one in Access. You could use three cells for data entry, and use data validation to control the data in each. Then, use a formula in another cell, to combine the data and the necessary spacing. ANDREW MC wrote: > Would it be possible to limit the number and format of the ch...

concatenate a large number of cells
instead of listing all the cells in a column that i want to concatenat into one cell. (A1&A2&A3&A4&A5&A6 ETC. I HAVE TO LIST MAYBE A HUNDRED CELLS in a column. how can i list A1 to A100??? maybe this isn't clear but--thank -- ROL ----------------------------------------------------------------------- ROLG's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1606 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27541 Rolg, here is a function by JE McGimpsey that should do it, if you need any more help on how to use it ju...

Fax numbers in Outlook 2002
Is there some way to not have 2 entries show up when sending an email and using the To: button when the contact you are sending to has a fax number and an email address? Thanks, Greg The standard behavior for the Outlook Address book is to display all electronic addresses (both fax and e-mail). That behavior cannot be changed. The only way to prevent the display of fax numbers is to store them in a different field or to disguise them (e.g., precede them with an alpha character) so that Outlook won't recognize them as phone numbers. There are also a number of utilities available that c...