Event ID:          2266

Date:                2/10/2005
Time:                7:16:15 PM
User:                N/A
Computer:        XXXXXX2003

The account that the current worker process is running under does not have
SeTcbPrivilege privilege, the anonymous password sync feature and the Digest
authentication feature are disabled.

Event Type:      Error
Event Source:   Active Server Pages
Event Category:            None
Event ID:          5
Date:                2/10/2005
Time:                7:16:15 PM
User:                N/A

Computer:        XXXXXXX2003

Error: The Template Persistent Cache initialization failed for Application
Pool 'DefaultAppPool' because of the following error: Could not create a Disk
Cache Sub-directory for the Application Pool. The data may have additional
error codes..

Data:
0000: 05 00 00 00               ....

Ive tried the following
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;332097

The "Network Service" account does not exist.
When you open IIS Manager-Application Pools-DefaultAppPool-Properties and
Identity Tab, the listed security account is “NETWORK SERVICE” and when you
try to add this account to the security in the specified folders it cannot be
found.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

0
JayT (4)

DBMS: 2627 error on Vendor Inquiry
Hi, I'm unable to use the vendor inquiry screen on certain vendors. The system gives the following errors: The stored procedure createSQLTemp returned the following results: DBMS: 2627 Great Plains: 0 Any ideas? Jeff, Is there a More Info button? If so, that may have detail on what specifically it's having a problem with. According to SQL documentation, that error is a duplicate key error. Has someone recently crashed out of Great Plains while entering or posting transactions? I have seen that before when a user crashes out of Great Plains while entering a payment. Also...

Public Folder Problem #5
I recieving this error message when trying to look at the properties of a couple of public folders( Exchange System Manager)(The SSL Ceritifcate Server name is incorrect). IU am unable to open any folders. The reason I ask is because a Public folder is missing,also where can I look to maybe find it or bring it back Thank you This was a migration from 5.5 to 2003 I am unable to get rid of the 5.5 server because it saying I can't connect You can see the Exchange 5.5 Public folders after the migration in Exchange 2003 system Manager-Administrative Groups-Folders. You need to add the...

Reports: Error after verifying database
Adding original CRM-fields to my reports works fine, but after verifying my database in Crystal to view my custom fields, the "Information is needed before this report can be processed"-error occurres. This happens even before I add any of my custom fields is it possible you have an old server name in the report? After the report is open, click the Report menu and then click Refresh Report Data (F5). Clear Connect to Local Computer in the Connection Info dialog box. . If you have the Save Server Address check box selected, clear the check box. Make sure the Server field is set t...

Error #6
I recieved the message "could not perform this operation because the default mail client is not properly installed" when trying to continue an application on the internet. How to fix in order to proceed to the next set. I have mirosoft outlook. Thank you ...

R6025 - Pure Function Call Error
I get this error now, when I never did before. All of the sites tell me to do the following, but I can't find that file.... On Windows XP it is different and that file doesn't seem to exist. The problems are when I print an invoice..... To resolve this issue, follow these steps: 1.. Quit Money. 2.. Click Start, point to Find, and then click Files or Folders. 3.. In the Named box, type the following line, and then click Find Now: rsabase.dll 4.. In the Look in box, click My Computer, and then click Find Now. 5.. Make a note of the path to this file. The default path for the Rsa...

columns #5
Can I add columns beyond IV? Tony, no. Column IV is the limit. -- DDM "DDM's Microsoft Office Tips and Tricks" www.ddmcomputing.com "Tony" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:57b401c42d45$59015770$a601280a@phx.gbl... > Can I add columns beyond IV? Hi No! -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany Tony wrote: > Can I add columns beyond IV? ...

Running Great Plains 9.5 in DOS on XP PRO
I have 1 user who prefers GPS 9.5 DOS and has been running the DOS application on Windows 98. She wants to keep running GPS in DOS on her new machine with Windows XP PRO. Does anyone know how to do this? I have tried some solutions with integreating the new Pervasive 8 workstation (remember than this is a stand alone user with no network access and Pervasive Server) but get an error of "Trouble Loading Screen Image" in DOS. Any help would be greatly appreciated. It's been a while since I have had to do this but luckily I still have my notes. Make a copy of c:\windows\syste...

File not Found error when installing Office 2003 on Vista
I have a real Microsoft Office 2003 program cd. When trying to install on my pc with Vista, I receive the error message "File not Found File MO561405.CAB" It then directs me to load the installation cd - which is already in the computer. So I reload the disk, and the same error message still appears. Please help!! ...

Migration mailboxses forn 5.5(NT) to 2003
Greetings: Please can any one tell me whate the best way to migrate mailboxses from 5.5 to 2003 NOTE: migration wizard giving me error message On Thu, 26 May 2005 03:17:17 -0700, drabee <drabee@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Greetings: >Please can any one tell me whate the best way to migrate mailboxses from 5.5 >to 2003 >NOTE: migration wizard giving me error message It will be giving you a message because you can't go from 5.5 directly to 2003. I'd start at www.microsoft.com/exchange and look at the planning and deployment guides. ...

Importing Emails and addresses from Outlook Express 5.0 to MSOL 20
This is pertaining to the issue of importing old emails and address book from Outlook Express 5.0 to Microsoft Outlook 2002. I have tried all the help available on Microsoft Knowledge Base and other places over the internet. It all started after I purchased a new hard disk with 60GB capacity upgrading from my old hard disk of 4GB. I made a clean installation of Win XP on the new HDD. The problem begun when I tried to import files from D:\Documents and Settings\HAZEL\Local Settings\Application Data\Identities\{0887FE5A-C877-4E63-B162-A845F3DB1038}\Microsoft\Outlook Express which have t...

#5.5.0 smtp;553 sorry, relaying denied from your location
This is from Web outlook, and outlook2003. Is this a problem with Exchange 2003, SP1????? Sounds like a configuration error. Mike Ober. "BrianMultiLanguage" <BrianMultiLanguage@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4599FCF6-67F7-43F4-A35B-698515B85D52@microsoft.com... > This is from Web outlook, and outlook2003. > Is this a problem with Exchange 2003, SP1????? > Ok, Any directional help is appreciated. Thanks "Michael D. Ober" wrote: > Sounds like a configuration error. > > Mike Ober. > > "BrianMultiLanguage" <...

error (-1104)
suddenly, I do not have access to several linked tables... I'm getting an Reserved error (-1104); there is no message for this error when I try to open the table any suggestions on what may be the cause? many thanks in advance, mark Very likely corruption. Compact and repair the FE and BE. If that doesn't work, import your tables into a new database. -- Milton Purdy ACCESS State of Arkansas "Mark Kubicki" wrote: > suddenly, I do not have access to several linked tables... > I'm getting an Reserved error (-1104); there is no message f...

Office 2008 #5
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: intel Help! Have just bought a new iMac and Office 2008. Everything was fine for a while, now I cant open Word. Have tried downloading the update but it refuses to execute. ...

NT4/Exchange 5.0 migration to 2003
Is there a NG for windows2003 server issues?  I sure can't find one... I am currently supporting a NT4.0 legacy domain.  I am building a new Windows2003 server with Exchange 2003 that will eventually replace the existing domain.  A key requirement is that replacement server development does not impact our production network. When I created the active directory on the new server, none of the choices seemed appropriate.  So I took the standalone domain...

Reports error
Hello, i downloaded (average sales by cashier) report from microsoft business solutions reports library and i noticed that this report is mixing the informations such as Cashiers. It is showing some of Store A cashiers in Store B and C... -- Aliko ...

Crystal Reports Print Engine Error
i have a custom report which worked fine until now. made some modifications to it, then added it using report manager now all the custom reports are giving me: Crystal Reports Print Engine Error. event log: The function CrpeMgrPEOpenPrintJobWithAPSInfo failed. Reason: Crystal Reports: Print Engine Error. when i remove the report using report manager then all the other reports start working. tried to add a test report with 1 field (contact - fullname) ...even that gives print engine error. any ideas? restarting page server service seemed to have fixed the problem. "savage" wrot...

Invalid Argument Error When Creating a New Entity
We are using CRM 4.0. I was able to create new custom entities fine until I deleted some Roles which we were not using. I am the Admin but now I can't create new custom entities. Any advice would be appreciated. May I ask what kind of administrator? If you are a System Administrator, you should able to do everything in CRM. If it still not working, you can try to restore the MSCRM database to see get all of your roles back and try to see if it works. It it still not working, I would recommend that you open a support case with Microsoft. Darren Liu, Microsoft CRM MVP Crowe Horwath ht...

*.srs file causes "The operation failed. An object could not be found" error message when you click Send and Receive in Outlook <1169176071.683743.154260@s34g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>
I found that when ever a new profile is created in outlook a new *.srs (send receive settings)file exists. The *.srs file contains hard coded paths to the local cached pst files in documents and settings \blah\blah. Answer: Close outlook, simply delete all the *srs files from %userprofile%\application data\Microsoft\Outlook. EG C:\Documents and Settings\username\Application Data\Microsoft\Outlook\outlook.srs When outlook is re-opened it will create a new *.srs file (* = the name of your profile in outlook) Answer 2 When using IMAP with outlook we found that on some PC's they hang when ...

dates #5
dob 22/07/1975 today 28 February 2006 term to age 60 _______ term to age 65 _______ Hi, Assuming the above data, i am looking to have a cell at the point of the underlined to calculate, based on the date of birth, how many years there are until either 60 or 65. I have tried to convert the date of birth to a number but I never seem to be able to get it to work. Thanks See http://www.cpearson.com/excel/datedif.htm -- HTH Bob Phillips (remove nothere from email address if mailing direct) <Steveandshelly@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1141117962.580846.190300@i40g2000cwc.googlegr...

Migration from Exchnage 5.5 to 2003
I've got about 42 users set up on a NT 4.0 domain and using Exchange 5.5. I want to move them to a Win2003 Domain with Exchange 2003. I have several users in the field, and would like to be able to move people 1 at a time and still allow them to exchange email with people on the old and new domain. NT Domain: Company 2003 AD Domain: CompanyInc External Email Addresses for everyone (old and new domain): user@Companyinc.com What I've done so far. I have the new exchange 2003 server set up to receive all incomming mail. If it is unable to resolve the email address, it forwards the ema...

DS_E_INSUFFICIENT_ACCESS_RIGHTS error
Hi all , I got the problem the error is DS_E_INSUFFICIENT_ACCESS_RIGHTS , due to my service admin account is unknown account now , how can i remove this account , thx Stanley I also have the same error when i try using the Exchange Administrator from a Windows XP Pro (SP2) workstation, and it seems that it happened when a domain was added that used a Windows Server 2003 DC (mixed mode), and we also have this error when modifying admin rights to the 'Adminnistrator'!!!!!!!!!! any help on this would help Jason "Stanley" wrote: > Hi all , > > I got the pr...

#NAME? error in nested if & VB
I have many cellse (5 x 10) usine up to 6 nested ifs in each cell. a cell looks similar to: =IF(AND(ISNUMBER(Summary_GOOD),AB40),CompDM($D40,"GOOD",Summary_GOOD)-IF(AB39,CompDM($D39,"GOOD",Summary_GOOD),IF(AB38,CompDM($D38,"GOOD",Summary_GOOD),IF(AB37,CompDM($D37,"GOOD",Summary_GOOD),IF(AB36,CompDM($D36,"GOOD",Summary_GOOD),IF(Summary_GOOD_Writer="REP",CompDM("REP","GOOD",Summary_GOOD),0)))))) In an attempt to reduce the size of the formula I created in VB (1st attempt at VB: Function CompDM(Contract_...

Digital ID with Inherent Trust
Sorry to ask you guys here but Outlook forum is quite. Is the Digital ID with Inherent Trust works only with Enterprise CA? Or standalalone CA is fine, there just a wrong configuration on my settings. I did everything but only Explicit Trust will work with encryption between two internal email account on my Standalone CA 2003. Please advise. Thanks, Ricky ...

Trendline error???
Has anybody else had this problem? If one uses a 6 order polynomial as trendline and then s/he enters manually in an other column the same equation taken from the displayed trendline equation on the graph , the original trendline is different from the one manually entered. Excel plots the two different curves having the same equation!!! Please see an example at : http://www.geocities.com/audax/error.xls Thank you for the help. Gene Disregard the previous message. The problem is due to the rounding off. The trendline calculation is OK. Gene See my website for the use of LINEST to get coef...

VS.net 2005 broke my client code that posts xml over http to asp.n
After upgrading from VS 2003 to VS 2005, my stable VB client code that posts xml over http to an aspx page stopped working. Somehow, asp.net (or IIS) is expecting the root url to be http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema, not http://www.w3.org/2000/10/XMLSchema as shown below. <root xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2000/10/XMLSchema" <root xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" Is there a way to tell asp.net or IIS which xml version it should work with? -- Thanks Jay Jay wrote: > After upgrading from VS 2003 to VS 2005, my stable VB client code > that post...