Archiving Solution needed

I'm currently using Exchange 2007. Does anyone have any suggestions for a
good archiving solution to "replace" using pst files?
0
PM (69)

a quick search came up with this:

http://www.gfi.com/mailarchiver/

"PM" wrote:

> I'm currently using Exchange 2007. Does anyone have any suggestions for a
> good archiving solution to "replace" using pst files?
How about Journal Archiving that is provided with Exchange 2000, 2003 and
2007?

http://msexchangeteam.com/archive/2006/10/18/429216.aspx

If you're not happy will Exchange doing it then;

Third part solutions:

Symantec/Veritas Enterprise Vault
Exclaimer
Zantaz EAS
Quest

Oliver

0
o.moazzeziNO (822)
1/31/2007 4:11:36 PM
Thanks. I've searched previous posts and have found this name mentioned a
couple of times, so I will certainly check it out!  Thank you for your
response.

"Marvin P. Winterbottom" wrote:

> a quick search came up with this:
>
> http://www.gfi.com/mailarchiver/
>
> "PM" wrote:
>
> > I'm currently using Exchange 2007. Does anyone have any suggestions for a
> > good archiving solution to "replace" using pst files?
0
PM (69)
1/31/2007 4:35:01 PM
Thanks, Oliver.

I was kind of looking outside Exchange for a solution.  I will look into the
products you listed - thank you!

"Oliver Moazzezi" wrote:

> How about Journal Archiving that is provided with Exchange 2000, 2003 and
> 2007?
>
> http://msexchangeteam.com/archive/2006/10/18/429216.aspx
>
> If you're not happy will Exchange doing it then;
>

> Third part solutions:
>
> Symantec/Veritas Enterprise Vault
> Exclaimer
> Zantaz EAS
> Quest
>

> Oliver

0
PM (69)

Need help on comparison of dates in different format.
Hi I have question pertaining comparison of dates in different format :- eg. 20 April , 2004 [Cell A1] 20-4-04 [Cell A2] I was using if not function. ie. if(A1=A2, True, False). The result always shown as False. Pls help as to how could I do correct way solving this problem. ** Posted via: http://www.ozgrid.com Excel Templates, Training, Add-ins & Business Software Galore! Free Excel Forum http://www.ozgrid.com/forum *** Hi are both cells real date values or are they stored as 'Text'?. Check both values with =ISNUMBER(A1) =ISNUMBER(A2) th...

"Excel needs to close"
Frequently, when turning my computer on, I will get the error message, "Microsoft Excel for Windows has encountered a problem and needs to close". It has not been left on nor was it used in the previous session of computer use. I am using XP Home. How can I fix it or should I even be concerned? Check to see what is starting up when you boot your computer up. See if anything is in teh startup folder, check using msconfig as well "Ed Mullikin" <edmull2@cox.net> wrote in message news:3om_h.111445$s8.90157@newsfe21.lga... > Frequently, when turning my comp...

Need Example of Calling .NET method via CCW
Hi, Could some body please point me to an MFC sample which calls a .NET method via a CCW. I am not allowed to use managed extensions. regards, T On May 8, 1:46 pm, T <sw.tejasvi...@gmail.com> wrote: > Hi, > > Could some body please point me to an MFC sample which calls a .NET > method via a CCW. I am not allowed to use managed extensions. > > regards, > T I have marked the assembly, class and method as ComVisible. I have also imported the typelib into my MFC project. But I get the error "Warning: attempt to call Invoke with NULL m_lpDispatch!". What i...

Need Help with Sumif Function including dates
Hi, I need some assistance with tracking my commissions that are due to be paid each month. The "Comm Due Date" is in column "C", rows 3 - 30 which list by date all of the Commissions Due to be paid and the "Comm Balance" is in column "H", rows 3 - 30 which has the Commission Balance due for each sale. I tried utilizing a formula from a post that I found from April '05 but for some reason I keep receiving a #NAME? error. I'm not sure what I am doing wrong. I want to find the total due by month so that as I add additional sale...

need themes for Outllok 2007
See if the information at = http://turtleflock-ol2007.spaces.live.com/blog/cns!C1013F1F9A99E3D8!230.e= ntry helps.=20 --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook 2007 Programming: Jumpstart for Power Users and Administrators http://www.outlookcode.com/article.aspx?id=3D54=20 "John Dwyer" <John Dwyer@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message = news:E0CEF0CE-1412-438F-B6AC-02741567D788@microsoft.com... > ...

Need to access external database and bring info to MSCRM
We have created a aspx web form in C# . We can now enter a lead in this form and create the lead in MSCRM through CRM Web Service. CRM Web Service is being called through a Java Script function using "Msxml2.XMLHTTP". We are reading the form data in this function and sending them to MSCRM through the above protocol. Instead of writing lead information in the form, we now want to read the information (by clicking a button or so) from another database table and write them in to MSCRM. Current Java Script function is reading data directly from the form and writing to MSCRM. But we do ...

Moving Money 2000 to new computer needs password
Hi - I received a new computer and I am moving all of me software from the old one before I get rid of it. I installed the copy of Money 2000 that I had on the old computer. When I copy my msmoney.mny file to the new computer and attemt to open it, it says I need to enter the password for the file. Problem is, I never created a password for it, so I can open the file. Any suggestions? In microsoft.public.money, Wes wrote: >Hi - > > I received a new computer and I am moving all of me software from the old >one before I get rid of it. I installed the copy of Money ...

I need help with GL Accounts and Quickbooks & posting batches..
We went live with RMS in our first store on Monday. So far it is working well, but i am having a terrible time getting my accounting info to post to Quickbooks. I have spent two days trying to get my G.L. accounts set up correctly. In the meantime, my accounting work is piling up , as i have brought the old system to a screeching halt. I know that my lack of accounting knowledge is holding me up and i do not have a current accountant to help me with this...Is there anyone who would be willing to walk me through this ? I would be happy to pay for the time ... Please i need help, bad...

I need more general XY point to point plotting than XY scatter in
I want to connect two sets of XY points (in four columns) with line segments, and show the entire set on one 2D plot. XY scatterplot is frustrating because it is almost there, but not. You can create a grid of points but not connect the dots. You can't paste data into the plot either -- it assumes you want to use the same X as the first set of points. Aaaaaaarg. -- lostinamazeoftwistyturnypassagesallthesame Can you be more specific as to what you need? I've never had any trouble plotting an XY plot and having the data points connected by straight lines. Normally either select ...

Need help inserting comment box into Access invoice report
Hi, I haven't used Access much, but I needed to get my invoices databased and printable instead of handwriting them like I have been. I downloaded the billing and time template that appears on the Access opening page and have figured out everything but this one problem. I have need for a box in which I can detail the work done and provide customers with special instructions. These instructions aren't of much use to me, so I don't need them to be sortable or anything of that nature. I just want to be able to either include the "notes" field that is in the "pr...

Need to customize default templates
Is there anyway to create a template and have it open as a defaul template when you open excel everytime.... there is a folder called 'XLStart' in which we can add workbook files 'xls' but we cannot put template files which have customize headers/footers: xlt.... cuase as a default 'book1' opens which is blank....but i want t customize a template that opens as a defaullt everytime we ope excel....... can this be done?? !!! -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Nada, Set up your defaults in a new workbook, and save that workbook as a template file cal...

Need to browse 100's of file TITLES in Excel 2000
When I go to File>Open the Windows Explorer box will only let me see 1 file title at a time (for the currently highlighted file name). need to scan 100's of spreadsheet files with similar names but distinctiv titles. Am I missing a display option or is there an add-in or Explorer Fil Manager replacement I could use to display the title of every file name in the display -- jeffbro2770 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- jeffbro27707's Profile: http://www.msusenet.com/member.php?userid=85 View this thread: http://www.msusenet.com/t-187039842 ...

Trying To Average cells Need Help!!!
This is what i have & works well {=IF(AR6="L",AVERAGE(IF(AT$6:AT$66>=0,AT$6:AT$66)),"")} Now what im trying to do is add AW6 IF name is entered I tried these but not working {=IF(AR6="L",IF(AW6>"",AVERAGE(IF(AT$6:AT$66>=0,AT$6:AT$66)),"")} {=IF(AR6="L",OR(IF(AW6>"",AVERAGE(IF(AT$6:AT$66>=0,AT$6:AT$66)),"")} I get a Name or False error( CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP) On Sat, 30 Jan 2010 10:52:01 -0800, Mike <Mike@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >This is what i have & works wel...

Need data entered to reflect hh:mm format
I run average time it takes to do tasks. The formula for my end product is =IF(I5="","",N5-I5+(N5<I5)). If the time in I5 is 23:40 and my time in N5 is 00:20 the cell in N5 shows the time as 0:40 but when I average my end product it is wrong because it is showing the average for N5 as 24 hours I have to change I5 11:40 and N5 to 12:20 to get my average correct. How do I get the cell in N5 to read as 00:20 and my end product to read 0:40? Peter, Your problem statement is unclear because your explanation uses N5 for two different things: "my tim...

Partial Matching HELP NEEDED...SOS!!
I am struggling with this and wondering if you could help.. Worksheet 1 Column A & B Keyword Category telecom Telecom tele com #N/A Worksheet 2 Column A & B term category telecom Telecom telcom Telecom tele com Telecom What I want to do is pull the category name from worksheet 2 on to worksheet 1. =VLOOKUP("*"&A2&"*",Sheet1!B:B,1,0) Is not working...any ideas? "MikeMikeMike" <michael.lovelady@gmail.com> wrote in message news:8379f02e-a8e2-48ed-b8ee-1b768ffbddc3@k15g2000prk.googlegroups.com... >I am struggling with this and wondering...

Insert from Scanner option NEEDED

Access Accounting Software Needed
Can anyone recommed an accounting software package that has been written in Access. I have be assiged the duty of finding a new accounting software package to replace our old outdated AS400 system, for a very small manufacturning plant. Basically to keep up with sales, inventory and shipping. I need a package that I can get the source code with in order to may modifications as needed. The only thing I can find is a package made by Database Creations. I like the program except for the somewhat outdated screens. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.Thanks,Terry "Terry&quo...

Need formula/function help
I am creating a telephone message form to be used like an email message and want the date to appear in a specific format. Here's the example of how I want it to appear: Monday, 2-FEB-2004, 08:00:00 Through the properties of the form field, I have tried every function item listed for the default field filler. Does anyone know how to write the function to get me what I want??? ...

Need help with slow AutoFilter
I have a file that will be distributed to about 400 people that displays data that they will need to filter and print out. The worksheet contains about 36000 records. I am using an autofilter, but my problem is that the autofilter takes about 3 seconds to apply, but about 4 minutes to take off. Each time a user autofilters, they should get about 100 records. Manual Calculation is turned on, but I can't figure out how to make the removal of the filter any faster. I am using Excel 2003, and we are not currently using Sharepoint globally, so the only way I know of to communicate the data ...

Need help (looking for Access expert, paid)
Help. I've been messing with this for too long. I use newsgroups a lot, and I know that this is where a lot of experts hang. Unfortunately, Access is not my expertise. I am looking for a person/company that can write a complex report. Ideally, the report would be based on ~40 related tables/queries and a Word template (so that I can simply make changes to the template when needed). The db contains customer documentation (text/memo), including Visio diagrams and logos. Essentially, there is a main customer ID/name that is listed in various other tables (network info, firewall, servers...

Transfer of archives from older softwares to Office 2008
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: intel I have a valuable archive of over 2000 files on Claris Works 5.0. This archive does have the feature of "search and retrival" by key words or numbers. Unfortunately Claris Works 5.0 does not install on my new iMac Intel Mac OS X computer. Is there a recommandation on how to transfer this preciuos archive on Office or to create a new one and, in the latter case, which software to buy? Best regards and many thanks, Marcello Puccini I don't know of too much that's will open those files directly. You mig...

Spam Solutions?
I am using Norton's Mail Security for Exchange with the Premium Spam add on installed to fight the enormous amount of Spam we recieve. Although it catches a lot of it, recently there has been a bunch of spam still making it thru. Are there any built in actions I can use to helpl combat the problem? I am using Exchange 2003 built into SBS 2003. Thanks for any help! In news:%23RO5CnT7GHA.4404@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl, RGA <blahATblahDOTblah> typed: > I am using Norton's Mail Security for Exchange with the Premium Spam > add on installed to fight the enormous amount of Spa...

Have Workflows that are hung and need to cancel
I am in the process of upgrading from CRM 3.0 to 4.0 and find that very early in the original installation several workflows were implemented that had errors and have created about 30,000 bad processes that I can't seem to get rid of. Does anyone know how to cancel and purge these? I have run the purge process script from the Optimization Manual. Al Pemberton Hi Al, Not sure if this helps, but have you tried stopping the Asynchronous (spelling?) service on the server? This runs workflow actions. HTH Matt "allen@pembcons.com" wrote: > I am in the process of upgrading ...

Lotus macro i need to convert to Excel
I have this macro from lotus i need to convert to excel or write a macro like this in excel. Any help would be appreciated ZERO {GOTO}a:c126~ {FOR a:ad7;1;3200;1;enter} {GOTO}a:D126~ {FOR a:ae7;1;3200;1;erase} {GOTO}a:f1~ {EDIT-REPLACE-ALL "2009";text;"2010";a:c1..a:n3050} {GOTO}b:c126~ {FOR b:ad7;1;3200;1;enter} {GOTO}b:D126~ {FOR b:ae7;1;3200;1;erase} {GOTO}b:f1~ {EDIT-REPLACE-ALL "2009";text;"2010";b:c1..b:n3050} {GOTO}c:c6~ {FOR c:ad7;1;3200;1;enter} {GOTO}c:D6~ {FOR c:ae7;1;3200;1;erase} {GOTO}c:...

need help with budget in Money 2002
I am having a problem with the budget tool in Money 2002. When I set up a savings goal it won't let me put all my extra income into the savings goal. It says I don't have enough. For example if my income is $5000 per month and my expenses are $3000 per month I should have $2000 per month to spend or save. If I make a goal of $18000 per year savings it says I don't have enough and that I only have enough to save $12000. I don't understand. Can anyone help? Thanks. The information in the budget planner should tell you why it thinks this. Do you have debt payments?...