Anyone know A/V software that can block attachments for only SPECIFIED users?

I am running an AD 2003/EX 2003 network.  Are there any anti-virus
programs out there that I can set attachment blocking based only on
certain users?

For example... I would like to block all incoming/outgoing ZIP files
for everybody... except for my three developers which need them on a
daily basis.  Any way to do that with any program?

Thanks.
RICH
0
djpill (5)

ClearSwift's product called MailSweeper is very good in this regard. We use
it to do exactly what you mention.

Cheers
"Richard Treleaven" <djpill@ruderfinn.com> wrote in message
> I am running an AD 2003/EX 2003 network.  Are there any anti-virus
> programs out there that I can set attachment blocking based only on
> certain users?
>
> For example... I would like to block all incoming/outgoing ZIP files
> for everybody... except for my three developers which need them on a
> daily basis.  Any way to do that with any program?
>
> Thanks.
> RICH

Can I show a number like 1,935,674,923 as 1.9B?
I would like to reformat 10- and 11-digit the numbers (e.g. like 1,935,674,923 as 1.9B). Can this be done? Custom format: 0.0,,,"B" best wishes -- Bernard Liengme Microsoft Excel MVP http://people.stfx.ca/bliengme "Dave" <Dave@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:262241F3-063E-4F97-B864-A629EC670112@microsoft.com... > I would like to reformat 10- and 11-digit the numbers (e.g. like > 1,935,674,923 as 1.9B). Can this be done? Dave, Use a custom format of #.#,,,"B" or 0.0,,,"B" depending on ho...

The Excel menu bar (File, Edit, View, etc) Is nowhere and I can't seem to get it back!! HELP!!
Version: 2008 Processor: Intel I was doing an assignment for one of my classes and I managed to somehow delete the excel menu bar (top of screen the one with File, Edit, View, Format, Tools etc) I can't figure out how to get them back. PLEASE HELP ME!! I suck with computers. It would help if you'd describe exactly how you went about doing so... It's virtually impossible to do unless you manually remove each menu item from the Workbook Menu Bar one at a time. Try this; Control/Right-Click the Standard Toolbar & select Customize Menus & Toolbars from the contextua...

Disabled User Issues
Source: MSExchangeIS EventID: 9548 Disabled user does not have a master account SID. Please use Active Directory MMC to set an active account as this user's master account. The problem is, the user account in AD is long gone. Actually, the whole OU where the accounts existed is also long gone. Any way to fix this. All the KB articles seem to be based on the fact that the account still exists. Thanks! Find the 'NoMAS' utility from Microsoft and run it. It will clear these warning messages up. "jspanitz" wrote: > Source: MSExchangeIS > EventID: 9548 &g...

Attachments in Outlook 98
Hi there, my Organisation are using Exchange 5.5 SP4 and the client is Outlook 98. A mail is sent from an external source into our Organisation to 10 people. The mail has an XLS attached. For some reason 9 of the recipients get the attachment but the last one has no attachment and no reference to it in the mail she receives. I've checked all the Outlook settings I can think of, but am puzzled as to why this happens - checking the imc data from our Exchange I see that the correct RFC headers are present and that the user has the same reference as all the others in the header. Anyone any ide...

OWA jumping mouse

Removing multiple users from Outlook

Shortcut to other user's folders
At our office we view other user's folders by: File:Open:Other user's folder... Is there a way to make a shortcut in the "Outlook Shortcuts" pane on the left to one or more of these user's folders? Thanks! Edit: This is in Outlook 2000 ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ bump, nobody? ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~View and post usenet messages directly from ht...

can i download lxce serv.exe

automaticaly create a variable sized table from user input
Hi, How can I user data input to a cell by a user to create a table with that number of rows. eg. User enters 1024 in B2 165 in B3 12.5 in B4 A10 would contain 1, B10 would contain =B3+(A10*$B$4) A11 would contain 2, B11 would contain =B3+(A11*$B$4) etc to 1024 The user entered number in B2 could be any whole number between 1 and 1024 Thanks, Iain I could make this better but other things to do right now so try this. Uncomment the last line to remove the formula and just leave the values. Sub makeformula() Range("a10") = 1 Range("b10").Formula = "=B3+(A10*$B$4)...

you know
just needed answers. ...

how many receivers i can add

attachment previewers not installed?

Can't configure Outlook Express

HQ Licensing question V.2
I have a client running HQ client at 8 stores + HQ server at the warehouse. They would like to be able to use transfers from the warehouse to the stores, so I would have to setup a new PC running Store Ops and a new database, however, in order for the transfers to take place, I need a HQ Client License correct? Do I also need a POS key? I appreciate any insights you may have. Thanks in advance Hi Phil yes - you'll need an HQ Client license so it can exchange with your headquarters - "export" the wh database as you would any store from HQ no - you won't need a PO...