Any1 know how-to create the input file needed for the Exchange DST Update Tool?

I have tried different methods suggested by MS, but I am unable to
produce an input file in the following format:

User_DNTABServer_Friendly_NameTABOS_Time Zone_Registry_KeyCRLF

You would think the script would produce an output in the same format
to use for the update...

0
slerche (3)

You are running MSEXTMZ in "Time Zone Extraction" Mode?  (That is the mode
that creates the TAB delimited TZ file)

The account you are running under has correct permissions (Full mailbox
access and Send As)?
What does your .ini file look like?

<slerche@gmail.com> wrote in message
>I have tried different methods suggested by MS, but I am unable to
> produce an input file in the following format:
>
> User_DNTABServer_Friendly_NameTABOS_Time Zone_Registry_KeyCRLF
>
> You would think the script would produce an output in the same format
> to use for the update...

0
betelgeuse (144)
2/16/2007 3:38:37 PM
Yes, account has full permissions.  The timezone extraction mode
produces a file that looks like this:

User_DN\TAB CDO_Time_Zone\TAB Outlook Web Access_Time_Zone\TAB
Outlook_Time_Zone\TAB Recurring_Meeting_Time_Zone CRLF

But the update requires the input file to be in the following format:

User_DNTABServer_Friendly_NameTABOS_Time Zone_Registry_KeyCRLF

The error log is not producing any errors...

0
slerche (3)
2/16/2007 3:49:09 PM
And yes, PickLogonProfile is set to 1...

Here is an example of the TZ extraction

/O=ORGANIZATION/OU=HQ/CN=RECIPIENTS/CN=ME	Central Time	Central
Standard Time

0
slerche (3)
2/16/2007 3:52:01 PM
Check out the Exchange team blog.

http://msexchangeteam.com/archive/2007/02/14/435267.aspx?CommentPosted=true#commentmessage

It's a lot easier if you run mseextmzcfg.exe which does most of the heavy
lifting for you.

-Keith

> And yes, PickLogonProfile is set to 1...
>
> Here is an example of the TZ extraction
>
> /O=ORGANIZATION/OU=HQ/CN=RECIPIENTS/CN=ME Central Time Central
> Standard Time

Voice connector on Exchange server 2007.

Support Debugging Tool #2
Is the Support Debugging tool available for GP9. I have a customer having a random issue with GP and a third party product. I had read somewhere that you can set this tool up to capture when something is not happening - a way to capture these random things. how easy is this tool? We do have a development team - so if i need that level of skill i have that available to me. Andrea, Support Debugging Tool is available for versions 8, 9, and 10. The issue you are describing is the perfect scenario where you would use SDT. SDT is relatively simple to use and even if you have the need for ...

Maximum file sizes

New to excel

PROBLEMS after updating Office 2008
I can no longer open ANY of the office 2008 programs on my Mac osx!! When I click on a program - for example: Entourage - it takes me to the Customer Experience Improvement Program. I've responded "No, I don't want to participate at this time" and then clicked continue. Thereafter, I was taken to the Microsoft Office Setup Assistant. Following the instructions I registered with Microsoft but still cannot access any of the the Office 2008 programs! HELP! "Gayle" wrote: > I can no longer open ANY of the office 2008 programs on my Mac osx!! When I > click on a ...

find action on log file

Banking Services Update Problem #2
I have successfully completed all of the steps as provided for in the update instructions. Initially updates were received as usual. However, now all of the accounts that were disabled and set-up again are failing to update. Message received is "Update unsuccessful" and call summary message is "Microsoft Money could not update your account. Please try to update your account again." Also after updating, the accounts that were updated never displayed a password text box. I went through the disable and set-up process again and still no password text box on the upd...

File size #11

Linking files 2 ways

Need Help, Task Start Date is wrong

How to repair a .dll file in IE8

Using Relative path for XML data file?

I need a macro

CSV Files and VLOOKUP error

Spanish proofing tools
The Spanish section at my institution is looking to enhance the Spanish proofing tools for Office X (for Mac OS X). The localized English version that we have can check spelling but cannot check grammar and does not have a dictionary or thesaurus for Spanish. For those of you with OS X, what solutions have you found for providing these tools? Is purchasing the localized Spanish version of Office the only route? I'm wondering if there are less expensive options or other solutions you have discovered. Thanks micon <mconner@gac.edu> wrote: > The Spanish section at my instituti...

Contacts in Exchange #2