All Day Calendar Events appear as 2 days

Hello:

I have starting to feel the effects of DST...

I have a public calendar.  I have a series of all day events.  Just after
March 11th these appointments are showing as 2 day events.  I applied the
patch to most of my workstations, but will not apply the Exchange patch
until this weekend.  I am a little confused by this behavior.  Does anyone
have any suggestions?

Harrison Midkiff

0
HMidkiff (10)

an all day event is something scheduled for 24 hours, when they get off by an
hour, they overflow to the next day, which is what happened, you need to
patch the exchange server then run tzmove to fix them.

"Harrison Midkiff" wrote:

> Hello:
>
> I have starting to feel the effects of DST...
>
> I have a public calendar.  I have a series of all day events.  Just after
> March 11th these appointments are showing as 2 day events.  I applied the
> patch to most of my workstations, but will not apply the Exchange patch
> until this weekend.  I am a little confused by this behavior.  Does anyone
> have any suggestions?
>
> Harrison Midkiff

0
dlw (166)
2/26/2007 5:03:36 PM
Thanks for replying to my post.  I think I have a temp fix.  I did a
registry update and time zone reload per TechNet 914387 "How to Configure
daylight savings time for the US in 2007".  This weekend I will be apply the
Exchange patch and I am reviewing the TZMove at the same time.

"dlw" <dlw@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> an all day event is something scheduled for 24 hours, when they get off by
> an
> hour, they overflow to the next day, which is what happened, you need to
> patch the exchange server then run tzmove to fix them.
>
> "Harrison Midkiff" wrote:
>
>> Hello:
>>
>> I have starting to feel the effects of DST...
>>
>> I have a public calendar.  I have a series of all day events.  Just after
>> March 11th these appointments are showing as 2 day events.  I applied the
>> patch to most of my workstations, but will not apply the Exchange patch
>> until this weekend.  I am a little confused by this behavior.  Does
>> anyone
>> have any suggestions?
>>
>> Harrison Midkiff

0
HMidkiff (10)
2/26/2007 6:34:28 PM
When a workstation gets the DST patch, that causes the appointments to show
up one hour off in outlook.  They remain off until you patch the exchange
server and run tzmove.  If the appointments are now showing correctly and you
have done nothing on the server, that means you have basically removed the
patch from the workstation, and it is now back to the old DST setting.  Not
sure that's the way to go here.

"Harrison Midkiff" wrote:

> Thanks for replying to my post.  I think I have a temp fix.  I did a
> registry update and time zone reload per TechNet 914387 "How to Configure
> daylight savings time for the US in 2007".  This weekend I will be apply the
> Exchange patch and I am reviewing the TZMove at the same time.
>

> "dlw" <dlw@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > an all day event is something scheduled for 24 hours, when they get off by
> > an
> > hour, they overflow to the next day, which is what happened, you need to
> > patch the exchange server then run tzmove to fix them.
> >
> > "Harrison Midkiff" wrote:
> >
> >> Hello:
> >>
> >> I have starting to feel the effects of DST...
> >>
> >> I have a public calendar.  I have a series of all day events.  Just after
> >> March 11th these appointments are showing as 2 day events.  I applied the
> >> patch to most of my workstations, but will not apply the Exchange patch
> >> until this weekend.  I am a little confused by this behavior.  Does
> >> anyone
> >> have any suggestions?
> >>
> >> Harrison Midkiff

0
dlw (166)

Impersonation and Custom Event Log
Hi, I have created a Custom Event Log. My ASP.NET application is impersonating a specific Windows Account that currently has no permissions on the web server, apart from Modify access to C:\WINDOWS \Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\Temporary ASP.NET Files. I cannot currently write to the event log. I am using the Logging Application Block. What is the best practice way of writing to the event log when using impersonation? I'd like to do this from within ASP.NET if possible and I want to avoid raising permissions as far as possible. Cheers, James ...

2 Page Newsletters
I am trying to open a 2 page newsletter from someone they they saved on my computer. On his computer it is two pages and there is the 1,2 page numbers you can click on the bottom. When he sends it to me it only shows one page. When he comes to my computer and tries to open his from my computer it does the same, only one page. Can anyone help with this? After managing to set up OE-QuoteFix on his new PC, Ed reads a message from dpandozzi@r-masters.com <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com>... > I am trying to open a 2 page newsletter from someone they > they saved on my comp...

Dynamic Days Of Month
I am building some automated reports based on the values in a linked DBase Table. The DBase columns are labeled "ONE" thru "THIRTYONE" for each day of the month. The values returned for each day are either 0, 100 or null. I am trying to differentiate between a null because the day is in the future and a null because there was no value entered that day. I thought if there was some way to relate each of the DBase columns to a separate table that had a true date value for each day of the month I could build an expression to return two different strings for the null b...

Could You Use $10,000 in the Next 30 Days.....Risk Free?
Could you use $10,000 in 30 days Risk-Free? Introducing a revolutionary new downline building system!! Free to join! Build your downline and be in MASSIVE PROFIT BEFORE you spend one single penny! You could be making over $10,000 just 30 days from now! And it's totally Risk-Free!! If you're tired of wasting money trying to make money then you will LOVE this system!! It eliminates every problem in building a downline as it's totally automated and duplicatable by everyone! This is as easy as breathing! So don't waste a second!... You could be just 30 days from Financial Freed...

Print Reconcilliation #2
Is it possible to print a reconcilliation when you are done with it? I could always do this in Quicken but can't see how to do it in Money. Money doesn't have a reconciliation report. This, and many workarounds and near workarounds have been discussed numerous times in the last month or so. (These things come in cycles--this is the cycle for reconciliation report, apparently.) Get more headers or search archives of this group at http://groups.google.com. "Thomas Schiessl" <Schiessl@athenet.net> wrote in message news:319901c37573$1a2d6fa0$a301280a@phx.gbl... &g...

GALMOD32.exe not working #2
Hello. When the users of the domain run GALMOD32.exe it acts like it saves the settings but when I look at the gal those settings don't stick. I have done the following site suggestions about adding "self" to delegate control, but still no luck. Anyone have any suggestions on how I can get users to update the gal themselves and have it actually stick. http://mcpmag.com/columns/article.asp?EditorialsID=873 Thanks, -comb In article <MPG.1ef200b44f090d1b989684@news.newsreader.com>, whore@whore.com says... > Hello. > > When the users of the domain run GALM...

Get $500 to your PAYPAL Account by just one CLICK #2

How to join date/time field when "days" are same but "time" differ
Good evening everyone, I have one TRANSACTION table that contains: 1."date/time" field (YYMMDD hh:mm:ss) 2."quantity field" And another PRICE table that contans: 1."date/time" field (YYMMDD hh:mm:ss) 2."price field" Now, I want to join the "date/time" fields so I can perform a simple "quantity * price" calculation on each transaction-row. But the time differes (hh:mm:ss) and I just can't find a way to make Access accept a relation between the days (it outputs nothing). How can I make it ignore difference in the "ti...

Kamasutra Full B-Grade Movie With Nudity Must See (1 Hour 50 Min ) #2
Kamasutra Full B-Grade Movie With Nudity Must See (1 Hour 50 Min ) At http://iceboob.Co.CC Due to GOOGLE security risks, i have hidden the videos(15) in an image. in that website on Right side below search box click on image and watch videos in all angles. ...

Calendar in Cell Validation
I want to implement a cell validation such that when the user attempts to input a date, a "list" box-like functionality pops up that has a calendar and the user may then choose the date by picking with the mouse How would I implement this? Thanks Jerry Try the following Web site. http://www.fontstuff.com/vba/vbatut07.htm This site's author covers this in a tutorial, but also provides downloads. Mark <jerry.ranch@pioneer.com> wrote in message news:2r9t51pjmumjk7rjpopo7fuamg81gqkljq@4ax.com... >I want to implement a cell validation such that when the user attempts &g...

Header and Footer Locations (2)
Gord Dibben: Excuse my ignorance, but where do I find "Custom Settings" so I can move the Header and Footer margins in? Thanks, Bernie Bernie View>Header and Footer>Custom To have a left footer several spaces in from default, enter the footer using one of the buttons provided then click in box and enter the spaces before the actual footer. This is not an exact science, so some experimentation will take place. Gord On Tue, 13 Jul 2004 20:32:51 GMT, "Bernie Beal" <bquest@optonline.net> wrote: >Gord Dibben: > >Excuse my ignorance, but where do...

SHARING WORKBOOKS #2
I HAVE AN EXCEL SPREADSHEET THAT NEEDS TO BE AVAILABLE ON TWO COMPUTERS AND SHOW THE SAME INFORMATION INCLUDING CHANGES. HOW DO I DO THIS? Hi check out 'Tools - Share workbooks' Note: shared workbooks have many restrictions (several functions are not available for them). IMHO Excel is not well suited for beeing shared. You may condiser using a different type of application for this (e.g. a database) -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "ALSHORTMAN" <ALSHORTMAN@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:C0807914-A81F-4719-A37C-3F22160C2EB3@microsoft...

Outlook notification #2
in outlook 2003, we now have that cool little box that comes up when new mail hits the mailbox. Is there a way to set up a different folder to do a similar bubble message? You have to set up a rule. It's one of the action options for incoming messages ----- Philip wrote: ---- in outlook 2003, we now have that cool little box that comes up when new mail hits the mailbox. Is there a way to set up a different folder to do a similar bubble message? ...

Problem when adding an appointment in CRM from the SFO ver. 1.2
When the users make an appointment in the SFO, its fails. The SFO makes the activity on the contact, but the Outlook synchronisation fails. The appointment does not appear in the Outlook calendar. Then we reinstall the appointment form in Outlook, clear the forms cache, and the problem is resolved. Then after some time (weeks) the problem comes back. Any ideas? Best regards Jacob Mondrup IT Manager, Cultivator Denmark. have you loaded the latest rollup patch for the outlook client? http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=127a274d-bc20-4e2f-be0d-1247455748...

Upgrade to exchange enterprise #2
Hello I have just moved to exchange enterprise from exchange standard(with the mailbox move method). Everything has gone well but i'm noticing that i'm still getting event 1221 messages stating that there is x amount of space in the public and private message stores. Just wondering if i should still be getting these messages. I'm aware though that exchange space is white space based and that when you exceed the amount of white space the database will grow again. But just wondering if i should still be getting those 1221's. Thanks On Mon, 6 Jun 2005 09:17:03 -070...

Air Framing Nailer Kit 8-10 Gauge - 2"
Price:$250.99 Image: http:///image.php?id=B000UFSL5G Best deal: http:///index.php?id=B000UFSL5G Neiko Tools USA 8-10 Gauge 2"~ 3-1/2" Air Framing Nailer Kit * Large Piston For Increasing Power * Stong and Light Weight Die-Cast Body * Drivers Full-Head Nails from 2" to 3-1/2" Long * Includes: Goggles, Oil, Wrenches and Instruction * Max Capacity: 40 pcs * 72-120 psi * Air Inlet: 1/4" NPT * 21 Degree Angle ...

GetItemRect() not consistent with display after updating iIntegral #2
Sorry about the repost. I am trying to set the height of a CTreeCtrl item using the iIntegral property of TVITEMEX and SetItem. This is within the context of a splitter window with a left and a right pane. The left pane contains the tree and the right pane displays graphical elements which are vertically aligned with corresponding tree items. When iIntegral is set, the tree redisplays as expected, however the results from GetItemRect() do not change. As a result, the graphical elements in the right pane are not correctly vertically aligned. The only thing that seems to update GetItemRect...

Why are lines appearing to the left and top of my jpeg images?
In Word and now in PowerPoint now, after I insert a .jpg image and save the document lines are appearing to the left and top of the image. Why is this happening and how do I stop it? It's not happening on every .jpg image only on some. Cropping will get rid of it but I have a logo that is already cropped as much as it can be and I can't crop it anymore! Any advice is appreciated. In article <570BA9EB-BFEF-4EA1-B698-B1EDDFE574AD@microsoft.com>, SFL Beach Girl wrote: > In Word and now in PowerPoint now, after I insert a .jpg image and save the > document line...

Problem installing CRM 1.2 on Win2003
Hello, I get the following error installing the product: Setup was unable to install the Windows installer package.msi of microsoft CRM Server Setup. Any ideas? Michael Where can I find an installation guide? Thanks Michael Hi Micheal, There is a CRM installation guide from Microsoft called Installing_and_Securing_CRM_on_SBS.doc. I found this guide extremely useful. I recommend thoroughly reading it before implementing any of it. http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=C835F117-A447-48DB-940B-48EF88A192A3&displaylang=en Regards, Chris Netarus, LLC http://www...

PCCharge #2
Does anyone know where I can find a list of transaction processing errors from PCCharge? One of our stores received a 114/203 error while processing a check the other night and I have no idea what a 114/203 error is? I've contacted Verifone for a list but to no avail. Thank you in advance for any assistance. No, but I have PCCharge issues as well. Two of our stores need to archive data, but the feature comes up with a separate error in each store. I have error PCCWHIST.MDB Error 3343:Unrecognized database format 'C:\Program Files\Active-Charge\backup\pccwhist.mdb AND PCCWHIS...

Sum on top of stacked columns #2
Is it possible in some way to add the sum of series on top of each column in a stacked column diagram? I am often using this feature in ThinkCell for my powerpoint slides. However, need to insert a stacked column graph from Excel 2007 into Word 2007. Currently, I've been using a text box with a reference. However, the reference in a text box is static, which makes it a source for error when inserting or deleting rows in Excel. Hello Drews. You can add a new series with the total sum and then: Change the chart type to line ONLY for this series. Format the series without lines or markers...

xp service pack 2 installation seems frozen
i am running Windows xp pro 32bit. I Had a virus and did a repair using xp disc, i managed to recover all my files and programs, but my windows reverted to service pack 1. Everytime i turn on my computer i get an update alert and you click on it it starts updating to service pack 2.The problem is it keeps stalling in the same spot for hours everytime.The dialog box says " creating cabinets", and then there is no progress at all from then on. PLEASE HELP!! Download Windows XP Service Pack 2 directly from Microsoft's download site to a newly created folder on yo...

2 questions one on list/combo boxes and the other on "atomically" hiding columns or rows.
I followed most of the post recently on the subject of list and combo boxes. From what I can tell I need to create a list but I need to have the list find the item and than a price associated with that item and than it's cost. Is there some where that I can find away to do that? The other question on the opening page of my quote sheet I have by columns the floors (4) of the house and under those a list of rooms (these are the headings of the rows) that are on each floor. In the following columns I have the my wiring combination. I have all this linked to other worksheets that have simil...

How to get the graph #2
Thanks a lot. But I can not download the zip.file. :confused -- slam ----------------------------------------------------------------------- slamm's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1501 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26876 Hi what happens then you try to download it? "slamm" wrote: > > Thanks a lot. > But I can not download the zip.file. :confused: > > > -- > slamm > ------------------------------------------------------------------------ > slamm's Profile: http...

Adding News to Outlook #2
I want to add News to Outlook. The help says to click go, but under go there is no NEWS listed. I also don't have Outlook Express, just news. Thanks in advance. Beach Runner <Bob4Health@hotmail.com> wrote: > I want to add News to Outlook. Outlook doesn't do news on its own. By default, it uses Outlook Express as its newsreader, but there are commercial add-ins you can buy that will add NNTP client capability to Outlook. > The help says to click go, but under > go there is no NEWS listed. http://www.howto-outlook.com/faq/news.htm > I also don't have Ou...