adress list

Want to know if it's possible to hide the exchange alias from the adress list, only the alias nothing else

and is it possible to set the maximum recipients to send to on a group, eg. have users that only should be allowed to mail 1 user a time
I know that this can be done under exchange general for a single user, but I have 9000 users that need that restriction

thanks in advance

Joakim Larsso

0
anonymous (74722)

Project/Sub-Project In Continuous List?
I've got a little timekeeping system that allows the user to enter task descriptions, start/stop times and then select "Project" from a combo box. I'd like to do some analysis on the data, and allocating tasks to sub-project's seems necessary. Problem is that in a continuous list, all the combo boxes behave the same. So if I make cboSubProject.RowSource tb a query that includes only sub-projects under the project selected in cboProject, the sub-projects in other rows on the screen come and go as cboSubProject's list changes. Anybody got a strategy for situation...

Products required to be in price list?
Are products required to be in a price list before they can be added to an order? I notice the system only queries the ProductPriceLevel view to obtain a list of units (required) when adding an item to an order. TIA, Nick Yes, they do. Only products in the price List selected for the Order will be displayed. Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM ---------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------- On Wed, 24 Nov 2004 05:21:02 -0800, "Nick Doyle" <NickDoyle@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: Are products required to be in a price list before they can ...

how to delete duplicated entries from an excel list
how to delete duplicated entries from an excel list Chip Pearson has tons of ways of working with duplicates at: http://www.cpearson.com/excel/duplicat.htm stewart wrote: > > how to delete duplicated entries from an excel list -- Dave Peterson Use the technique here to tag the dupes, then autofilter on the tag and delete the filtered rows http://www.cpearson.com/excel/duplicat.htm#TaggingDuplicates "stewart" wrote: > how to delete duplicated entries from an excel list ...

My ISP (Cox) is not displayed in folder list.
I have entered the information asked for in Outlook but cannot find my ISP, Cox, in the folder list tree. Anyone know why or how to have it show as it used to before I had to replace my hard drive and reinstall Office 2007? I still receive emails from Cox though I have to go to their site. Thanks in advance. "Robert722" <Robert722@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6120A66B-0C67-4985-8818-ADF6CA014F3E@microsoft.com... >I have entered the information asked for in Outlook but cannot find my ISP, > Cox, in the folder list tree. Anyone know why...

How do I compare two lists of names in excel?
I am comparing 2 lists of attendances to conferences, so there are large numbers to go through, and 1 list will have more attendees than the other. Is there any formula I can use in excel to highlight names that appear only in the larger of the 2 lists? Chip Pearson has information on finding and tagging duplicate entries in a list. http://www.cpearson.com/excel/duplicat.htm Jack the Cate wrote: > I am comparing 2 lists of attendances to conferences, so there are large > numbers to go through, and 1 list will have more attendees than the other. > Is there any formul...

All Address List Missing.
Hello everyone; I'm new to Exchange 2003 and I think I did a big mistake. I wanted to hide all address lists from all users, so I selecte authenticate uses and checked on Deny on all options. After that the all address lists disappeared from the exchange administration utility. I can't seem to find it anywhere. Does anyone know how to reset or find the all address list object so I can put back the rights for the authenticated users. I'll really appreciate your help. Thank you Hi, you know that "authenticated users" also include all admin users? You should try to...

Cleaning Product List
We have put in some test products and Leads against them. We are now going to turn on the system. How do we clear, or claer the dtabase back to start? You have limited options in the system. Manual deletion is one and if there isnt' a lot of data, probably the best bet. Otherwise, you may need to uninstall/reinstall to clear it all up. If you don't have other information in there (Accounts/Contacts/etc) this would be the cleanest approach. There are also unsupported methods to delete records that can't normally be deleted via the UI (like closed Quotes). So, if you get erro...

Converting List into Grouped Columns
I am amazed at the incredible brain power in this forum, and appreciate all help. I am taking a text file of a list of 1000 or so Foundations, with thei addresses, contact names, and other fields, in a list form. For example Foundation Name: Boys and Girls Club Address: PO Box 181 Contact: Herb Walters Foundation Name: United Way Address: 123 Cherry Lane Contact: Homer Simpson The list continues for 1000 foundations, and I would like to take thi list, (which I already split into two columns, into a chart where unde column A, I have 1000 foundations listed, under column B, all of th Addre...

Hide From Exchange Address Lists
I'm trying to get the check box that says "Hide From Exchange Address Lists" checked for about 900 mail contacts in our exchange 2007 system. To select the users, I enter this into powershell: get-user -filter {WindowsEmailAddress -eq '*@MyCompany.com'} When I do that, it pulls every user that I am interested in. However, when I try to pipe that into get-mailcontact, I get an error that says the user that was piped in can't be found on the domain controller. I've tried forcing it to different domain controllers and always get the same result. Any ...

Formula to extract first listed item
Hi all If I have in Column A a list of countries such as: Australia USA/Australia USA/UK/Germany USA I want in Column B a list of just the first listed country. I have a solution which seems pretty clunky and am wondering how to improve on it. My formula looks like this: =IF(A1="", "", IF(ISERROR(FIND("/", A1)), A1, LEFT(A1, FIND("/", A1)-1))) Any suggestions are appreciated. TIA. Paul Martin Melbourne, Australia Hi Paul Select your range of data>Control + H to bring up Find and Replace Find /* Replace leave blan...

Win 7 Media Player Play List
Having problems with setting up play list in Windows Media Player OS = Win 7 Home Premium 64 bit When I try to set up a Video Play list no video can be found, yet I have them on my system. I have added there locations in the media player Organize/Manage Libraries. I can select a video file and add it to the media player play list and play the video OK, if I try to save the videos it does not seem to save the play list. I have just installed Win 7 Home Premium and I did have some problems with hidden files, could this be a issure with the media playe...

Outlook 2002-View Distribution Lists
I can not seem to view all my distribution lists in Contacts at once. Any ideas? -Rose ...

drop down lists #6
thanks to some members of the forum i now have drop down lists on my spreadsheet, however... i have to input say 20 peoples information in a month and i was woundering if i could set it up so that i can use the one drop down list to deal with all 20 peopels, so for example.. person 1 wants 'shoes', click cell a2, click on shoes from table and it is inputed. person 2 wants 'hats', click cell a3, click on shoes from table and its inputed. etc at present i can only control one cell, with one drop down list, can a condition on something be places so that i can save my spreadshe...

data/validation/list size
XL2000 data/validation/list size here does matter my screen size that I am working with is at 50 percent and the list box is to small to see any suggestions besides resizing my screen size back to 100 percent. Also is this message is in plain text? Yes, it's plain text. (Thanks.) And that's the only solution I know. Although Debra Dalgleish shows away to change it via a change in selection in an event procedure: http://www.contextures.com/xlDataVal08.html#Larger ~Alan wrote: > > XL2000 > > data/validation/list size h...

Re: Clearing recently used list?
Nevermind, I found it. I did a search for MRU and it showed up in one of them. > "Cal Learner-- MVP" <via_newsgroup@please.tnx> wrote in message > news:ghhc30pnd4u2m6cqd6n2lh9vdqiil48qi9@4ax.com... > > In microsoft.public.money, KcN wrote: > > > > > > > >I created a test money file just so I can play around with it. I deleted > > >the file now but it still shows up in the recently used list under the > File > > >menu. How do I go about removing it? > > > > You would have to search it out in the registry. &...

exchange 5.5 Distribution List size
When trying to add a new contact to a distribution list (exchange 5.5), one of our users is getting the error message "The distribution list has reached the maximum size for your network email server". There is already about 200 contacts in this distribution list. I've been unable to find out how to cure this. Any ideas are appreciated. Thanks. Dan... you're speaking about a personal distribution list...there is a limit...I read somewhere that it was 165 members of a personal dl...nothing to do about this except to "nest" smaller dls into another one... &q...

List vector using upper and lower limits
I am trying to reduce a column of data from ~8200 rows to ~1200 rows. I have 2 spin buttons that control the upper and lower limit the user desires. Is there a way to reference just the cells within the range? For instance . . . data is listed from A1 to A8200. A new list is generated from the upper and lower limits depending on their respective spin button value (ie. a lower limit value of 2481 would be the beginning point of the 'new' data range and an upper value of 3674 would be the end). The reduced list (from A2481 to A3674) is then written in column 'B' and dy...

Ho wto display a list of appointments in outlook 2003
HI I'd like to find a way of displaying a list of my appointments similar to the task list option. Is there any way? cheers DW ...

Eliminating "Completed" Tasks from task list
Hi all, Hope someone can help me. I use my task list at great length and whenever I check one as completed a line goes through it and it turns grey, but it remains on the list. Does anyone know if there is an option to "not show" completed tasks. Thanks in advance. Spencer Spencer <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Hope someone can help me. I use my task list at great > length and whenever I check one as completed a line goes > through it and it turns grey, but it remains on the > list. Does anyone know if there is an option to "not > ...

selecting several items from a drop down list
Ok, i have my drop-down list but what if I want to select several item from it? Anyone know how -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com There are a couple of answers to your later posting of this question. robparkes < wrote: > Ok, i have my drop-down list but what if I want to select several items > from it? > > Anyone know how? -- Debra Dalgleish Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List http://www.contextures.com/tiptech.html ...

Can you out outside SMTP addresses to an exchange Distribution list?
Help! I have no idea how to recreate our distribution lists in exchange. They involve SMTP mail addresses not in our active directory!! Make a CONTACT in AD and give it the external email address. Make that CONTACT a member of the Distribution List. Mat "Child" <dawg@alaskaSPAMFREE.com> wrote in message news:10d62q0i9lsuc00@corp.supernews.com... > Help! I have no idea how to recreate our distribution lists in exchange. > They involve SMTP mail addresses not in our active directory!! > > "Mat Sutton" <Mat@noreply.com> wrote in message news:u...

global adress list
I have changed a recipients surename (she got married) in the active directory, added two new adresses (with her new surename, so she can still receive on her old surename), and set the new as default, but her data in the global adress list (in outlook) is still old, the new adresses are missing, it hasn't updated, what else i have to do? - By default email addresses are generated and managed by RUS - it applies Recipient Policies. To modify email addresses assigned by policy, including changing the default email address, you need to uncheck "Automatically update e-mail addr...

Moderating a distribution List
Hi All, We have a email distribution list on on our Outlook exchange server. We want to moderate the messages sent to this distribution list. Is there any way to moderate this list. Only after the moderator approves the mail shall go to all the members in list? regards, Ravi You cant do it with a DL. However you could use a moderated public folder. <ravikumar.bhattiprolu@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1162300487.670273.118990@b28g2000cwb.googlegroups.com... > Hi All, > We have a email distribution list on on our Outlook exchange server. > We want to moderate the messag...

Outlook 2003: HTML email & attachments list
I am using Outlook 2003, with SP2 installed. I compose & read emails in HTML format. I've noticed that when I reply to an email that had an attachment, there is no reference in the original message below my reply that there was originally an attachment. (The same appears to be true in Plain Text; however, I'm not looking for a way to work in Plain Text.) When using Rich Text formatting, when I reply, the attachment that was in the original email is indicated within a set of << >>'s... <<AttachmentName>> The main reason I compose & read in HTML f...

A couple of list box problems
I have a form named 'Patient Information Form'. This is my main form. On this form I have a unbound list box that shows all the visits for all the patients. Problem #1 - I need the list box to only display the specific visits for that patient on the main form 'Patient Information Form' at that time. Problem #2 - I want to click on a specific visit date in the list box and open another form named 'Doctor Visit form' and edit the data. The issue I have, when I do click the data is the form opens with no problem. However it always goes to a form wit...