Admin Problem from 5.5 to 2k3 Exchange

We just migrated all of our email boxes to Exchange 2k3 from Exchange 5.5.
Now our administrators can't look at any of the users outlook information
unless they are given the rights from that users.  Before the administrators
could look at the persons information and remove or help the people with
problems and questions if need be.

How can our Administrators gain access to these exchange boxes again?

There are several articles out there on this.  In E2K3, domain admins and
enterprise admins are explicitly denied this access.  There are work
arounds.
try this:
http://www.winnetmag.com/Article/ArticleID/42867/42867.html

Todd

"Terry E Snyder Jr." <terryjr386@terryesnyderjr.com> wrote in message
> We just migrated all of our email boxes to Exchange 2k3 from Exchange 5.5.
> Now our administrators can't look at any of the users outlook information
> unless they are given the rights from that users.  Before the
> administrators could look at the persons information and remove or help
> the people with problems and questions if need be.
>
> How can our Administrators gain access to these exchange boxes again?

That didn't work either.  Even logged out and back in to the network.

"Todd Seagraves" <nospam_todd.seagraves@gbe.com> wrote in message
> There are several articles out there on this.  In E2K3, domain admins and
> enterprise admins are explicitly denied this access.  There are work
> arounds.
> try this:
> http://www.winnetmag.com/Article/ArticleID/42867/42867.html
>
> Todd
>

> "Terry E Snyder Jr." <terryjr386@terryesnyderjr.com> wrote in message
>> We just migrated all of our email boxes to Exchange 2k3 from Exchange
>> 5.5. Now our administrators can't look at any of the users outlook
>> information unless they are given the rights from that users.  Before the
>> administrators could look at the persons information and remove or help
>> the people with problems and questions if need be.
>>
>> How can our Administrators gain access to these exchange boxes again?

It did work.  It just took a long time to sync between all of the domain
controllers.