Address Lists #4

------=_NextPart_000_006A_01C524AC.4E5782E0

Does anyone know of a solution (MS, script or 3rd Party) to get the =
5000+ external contacts I have in public folders into an address list?  =
I know how to set that up on clients to display the public folder.  Some =
people need access to 5 or so different PF and we are looking at various =
CRM solutions that would created more nested public folder contact =
lists...  just looking for another solutions as this would get =
unmanageable real quick.

Thanks,
Brian
------=_NextPart_000_006A_01C524AC.4E5782E0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Does anyone know of a solution (MS, =
script or 3rd=20
Party) to get the 5000+ external contacts I have in public folders into =
an=20
address list?&nbsp; I know how to set that up on clients to display the =
public=20
folder.&nbsp; Some people need access to 5 or so different PF and we are =
looking=20
at various CRM solutions that would created more nested public folder =
contact=20
lists...&nbsp; just looking for another solutions as this would get =
unmanageable=20
real quick.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Thanks,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Brian</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_006A_01C524AC.4E5782E0--

0
Brian

Ghant View of a List
I created a ghant view of a task list and it split the screen horizontally with the ghant version on the top half of my screen and the regular list view on the bottom half of my screen. How can I delete the list view on the bottom half? Or make it smaller at least? ...

special characters and 4 backticks
I have a file with [ in a name: my[file.txt If i want to dir with wildcard like this: dir my[* i have to use backtick to escape that special character [, right? So i run: dir my`[* But i get this error: Get-ChildItem : The specified wildcard pattern is not valid: R[* At line:1 char:4 + dir <<<< R[* + CategoryInfo : NotSpecified: (:) [Get-ChildItem], WildcardPatternException + FullyQualifiedErrorId : RuntimeException,Microsoft.PowerShell.Commands.GetChildItemCommand But if u use use 4 backticks it works: dir my````[* Mode ...

AddNamespace where uri is not a http address and where there is no prefix
I'm having a problem attaching a name space. I'm getting an xml string of information as a result of a third party web service. I can't change the format of the string. The xml file looks like the following <Definition xmlns="Aspentech.Batch21"> <Area name="CIPStation" description="CIP Station" ... </Area> <Area ...> </Area> </Definition> I then want to read the xml into an XPathDocument so that I can extract the the name attribute of the area node , sort it , and then add it into a combo box. strXmlResult...

Outlook: How to hide recepient email address
Hello, I am a new user of Office 2007 - a stright jump from 2000. My question may be a two fold question: Address Book as and sending out emails: 1. Emails from Outlook includes the Name as well as email address to each recipient; 2. Every contact in the address book, by default has a "display as" with the name and email address. - I would like all recipients to see only the Name of other person and not the email address. For the "Display as", I figured I can edit it manually, but I fear once I Sync it with by blackberry it will go back to the default "disp...

address book expt frm outlook express to ol2003
I read the instructions as to how to transfer my address book from outlk exp to outlook 200 i am to use a contact folder. when i choose the exp button from the add bk, where to i expt i to What do i type in for file name etc? Choose for a Microsoft Exchange Address Book -- Roady [MVP] www.sparnaaij.net Microsoft Office and Microsoft Office related News Also Outlook FAQ, How To's, Downloads and more... Tips of the month: -Create your own fully customized Toolbar -Creating a Classic View in Outlook 2003 Subscribe to the newsletter to receive news and tips & tricks in your mailbox! ww...

Endnotes needs to be moved before annexure lists, how?
MSc Thesis document requires that reference list be at the end off all writing in document, but before the pages with the appendices. I made use of endnotes, but are unable to move appedices pages (5) after the endnotes. See http://word.mvps.org/faqs/formatting/footnotefaqcontent.htm#TextAfterNotes Yves "Seevanniekerks" <Seevanniekerks@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7721CBB2-36A5-4973-9231-C91A20073563@microsoft.com... > MSc Thesis document requires that reference list be at the end off all > writing in document, but before the pages w...

CRM 4.0 Update Rollup 2 Build number
We just completed testing update rollup 2 in test so are ready to deploy it however I am concerned that it does not update it's build number. It says it installed correctly, I can see it in the add remove programs, I checked to be sure the webconfig file was update correctly on the server. Neither the client nor the server show the new build number. Makes me nervous to rollout to users. Any help? Also, on my computer tried installing update rollup 3, it also doesn't update the buildnumber. Hi, Did you find a solution already? I'm having the same problem and I don't fin...

Great Planes Version 8 Lists
We just upgraded to Version 8 for Microsoft Great Planes and I was impressed with the list information until my boss asked for the information in Access/Excel. Unfortunately, I told him I could not do anything with this information (download, email, etc) as it was only "dummy" information. I had the folks excited, but found out the information could not be downloaded. Can we include a download to excel action button on the list screen? Respectfully, Arthur Golembeski ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with ...

how to use context menu on list control thumbnail
hi i m working on a project ...... i have to use context menu on list control thumbnail .i m very new in vc++ and i do not know how it wil happen . plz some one can solve my problem i m using dilog box based application nandan This article has the basics. If you want the pop up menu to be specific for the selected items you can check to see if any items are selected in the various command UI handlers for the menu items and dim the menu items as needed. http://www.borngeek.com/coding/general/popup_menu_control.html Tom <nandan.mehra@gmail.com> wrote in...

Offline Address Book #8
My offline address book doesn't seem to be generating. All my cached mode users are not getting updates. I've upped the logging to Max on the OALGenerator. My event log is returning: OALGen encountered error [0x8004010e] while calculating this OAL. This OAL will not be available for client download. (\Global Address List) Also, when I try to look at the Content tab in the system folders under public Folders, it's asking me to log in to this server, and my credentials don't work even though I'm Domain, Enterprise and Exchange Admin level. Could it be a rights iss...

PLS HELP: Auto-reply on distribution list
I have a ex2003 distribution list with some users as a members. Can I easily define auto-reply rule: when someone send message to that dist. list, server automaticaly replyes using specified message? Thanks! ...

What is the syntax for adding to "Blocked Senders List" to OL2K3
How do I add a whole domain and all of its sub-domains to the Outlook 2003 "Blocked Senders List"??? The lack of anti-spam info at M$ is appalling!!! It is a guessing game from M$ - what is the syntax - M$ won't tell you! Not in OL help. Not on the Office site. Not in a tech article. M$ has the absolute minimal anti-spam information. It must be bad for M$ business to talk about spam. Do we need to use asterisks, no asterisks, at-signs, no at- signs, only at-signs, only asterisks, or no asterisks and no at signs? *@*.somedomain.com @*.somedomain.com *.somedomain.co...

Data sharing / interop across MS products with CRM 4
I am interested in trying out Microsoft CRM 4 - and I am trying to find out to what extent data can be 'shared' across MS dynamics and other MS products. I have seen it stated that CRM 4 supports data sharing and inter-operation with other MS products. I have also seen it stated that you cannot use CRM 4 as a data source for MS Accounting 2008 directly, for example. In the first instance, I would like to know which MS Accounts/Financial products can use CRM 4 as the primary data source for customer information - and more generally, is there a matrix anywhere which specifies whic...

Outlook 98 #4
On closing an open email message, I receive an error message which when clicked, closes Outlook. Suggestions please?? TJ What is the exact error message? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the Swen virus, all e-mails sent to my actual account will be deleted w/out reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer dynamus@san.rr.com <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> asked: | On closing an open email message, I receive an error | message which when clicked, closes Outlook. | Suggestions please?? | ...

service calendar in MS Dynamics 4.0
Does anyone knows how we can achieve the following requirement with MSCRM 4.0 In the service calendar in MS Dynamics 4.0 you are able to create new appointments and service activities. Appointments and Service Activities which are created will be present in the Service Calendar. To see all details of such a record[Subject(default Value)] you must open it. But by moving your mouse on the concerning appointment or service activity, a text-box-view appears with primary information. With appointments the content of the following fields is displayed: 'show time as', 'subject...

How do I print 4 addresses per page for postcards in Publisher 200
Print preview shows the four same addresses per page and prints out the same addresses per 4-postcard page. Help please! Mail merge the data in. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] ~~~~~ How to ask a question http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 "neald8" <neald8@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8819B5C5-574C-4D94-86CF-AE3101E131A3@microsoft.com... > Print preview shows the four same addresses per page and prints out the > same > addresses per 4-postcard page. Help please! How many cards do you have on your screen when you print? A...

No Attribute
Hi, I have this error on two deployments. 1. When I try to delete Account, I get error "No Attribute" 2. When I try to merge Accounts, I get error "No Attribute" Anyone know what the issue is here? I have tried to find the reason with no luck. Did you import/export customizations from one environment to another? "Damir" wrote: > Hi, I have this error on two deployments. > > 1. When I try to delete Account, I get error "No Attribute" > > 2. When I try to merge Accounts, I get error "No Attribute" > > > Anyon...

Matching address
Hi I am trying to compare two records. Worksheet A has: address record in Field A2:A3000 unique key in Field B2 X data in C2 Y data in D2 Worksheet B has: address record in Field A2:100 I tried to use a VLookUp to match WorksheetB.A2 with WorksheetA2:A3000 It is mis-matching ie putting the wrong record in WorksheetB.B2 Any suggestions?? Yes, Post YOUR formula -- Don Guillett Microsoft MVP Excel SalesAid Software dguillett1@austin.rr.com "Clive_S" <cliveswan@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message news:c0043a03-cfdf-4d32-abd8-6ed554878f37@q14g2000vbi.googlegroups.com... > Hi &...

Exchange email address type of MBX
Hi, We're running Exchange 5.5 on NT4 and I've recently noticed that all our mailboxes have an 'other' email address entry of type 'MBX' with an address of '1'. I'm the only admin on the server and this address seems to have been auto-generated. The only addresses which are auto-generated when I create a new mailbox are SMTP and X400. I've googled for any info on this without success, any advice/info would be appreciated as I'm worried this may the result of malware/virus Thanks, Barry This is generated by MBClean, if I recall correctly.....there...

crm 4 outlook/exchange 07 sends multiple emails
Hey all, Please bear with me, I'm still very new to CRM administration.... We have just upgraded to crm 4.0 in an exchange 07 environment. Clients are using Outlook 07 with the CRM light client installed. The issue that we're running into is when we reply all in Outlook, the same email is sent every minute. This is happening to all my users. They have to completely close outlook and kill the process to get these emails to stop. However, when replying to just a single person or sending a new email to a single person, it works like a champ. Incoming/outgoing are both set to ema...

Crystal Reports #4
I am looking for a completed Crystal Report for the AR and AP aging. Just looking to save some time. If anyone feels like sharing I would be very thankful. I am running Crystal version 10, but all reports will be upgradable. -- Vernon Loveless What version of Great Plains are you on? Was there some specific change to the agings you are looking for? I wrote some ar aging reports in Crystal for a client of mine a number of years ago. I don't mind sharing them if they would help. "Vernon Loveless" wrote: > I am looking for a completed Crystal Report for the AR and AP...

CRM 4
Hi, I've got a new install of CRM 4 with all roles on the same box. All installed without error and everything works except when you try and open "customize entities". Nothing happens when you double click an entity or click a menu. When you visit a different section you get an error popup (see below). I've uninstalled, clean databases and folder off server, new server install and reinstalled. Same error? We are in Australia...could it be related to locales? (common issue for Australians). <CrmScriptErrorReport> <ReportVersion>1.0</ReportVersion> ...

4.0 Exchange Router Install Files
Does anyone know where this is located? Can't find it anywhere... Thanks for the help! Nevermind..found it located here. http://www.microsoft.com/Downloads/details.aspx?familyid=E1358499-3FDB-45B8-ADF0-7585F758277E&displaylang=en#filelist "MDV1457" wrote: > Does anyone know where this is located? Can't find it anywhere... > > Thanks for the help! Here's the link to download the CRM Email Router bits. http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=3De1358499-3fdb-45b= 8-adf0-7585f758277e&DisplayLang=3Den Darren Liu, Microsoft CRM MVP ...

free ip address in asset database, not remove them?
Win 7, access 2007 , tables: asset and ip, relation (asset.ipIP, foreign)one-to-one(ip.ID, primary) when I delete an asset from asset table using form it is also deleted from IP table. This should work such as the IP address remains to be used in other asset. How to resolve this? If I change the relation there is no more validatation that one IP address is used once? Other problem is that how I can make forms in "read only" mode without creating copies of them and setting properties? that user cannot make changes to table by accident. Help me, Please! -S On Mon, ...

select date from list
Hello, I am working on a time database for employees to enter time. I have 3 tables, one with employee names, one with all the days of the year, and one where the time info gets entered. The tables look similar to the following with the employee and date table linked by employee id and the date table and work table are linked by date id. Employee Table Date Table Work Table Employee Id Date ID Work ID Employee Name Date Project Pay Period Time Employee ID Date ID In the fi...