add public folder calendar to multiple user accounts favorite calendar list. 06-22-10

hey all,

i need to add a public folder calendar to multiple user accounts
"favorites" calendar list (shows as other calendars) in outlook 2007.
i know, from outlook, you can right click and add to favorite to add
it to an individual user's "other calendars" but i need to do this for
a group of people.  is there any way in exchange, gpo, or something to
do this automatically based on group membership, etc.?  thanks in
advance.

shrpshtr
0
shrpshtr

Invalid Account on the Security Tab
I deleted an account from AD, and it was listed under the security tab of my server (in ESM), to have full mailbox rights to the information store. I tried removing the inherited permissions, and removing the acct. The I set the inherited permissions back, and the invalid acct. comes back. Does anyone know how I can remove this invalid acct. from the security tab? Thanks. Remove it from the top-level where it was granted permissions. When you set inherited permissions and the account comes back, that means that that account has been granted permissions at a higher level. If you'v...

Users ability to Manage Groups

how to find an item in a list control?

contact list #13

Test for Windows Classic folders in XP?

CRM and Outlook Integration 07-22-03

microsoft.public.access.conversion

Access to User Calendar

Viewing group calendars in CRM

COUNTIF MULTIPLE CRITERIA #2
To count if Col A=aa and Col B=bb and Col C=cc. Must meet all situation. Thanks will A Try this: =SUMPRODUCT(--(A1:A10="aa"),--(B1:B10="bb"),--(C1:C10="cc")) Adjust range references to suit your situation Does that help? *********** Regards, Ron "will A" wrote: > To count if Col A=aa and Col B=bb and Col C=cc. Must meet all situation. > Thanks > will A =SUMPRODUCT(--(A1:A1000="aa"),--(B1:B1000="bb"),--(C1:c1000="cc")) SUMPRODUCT does not work on a complete column, just a defined range, and all ranges must b...

Moving documents into a new folder
How do I move several existing word documents into a new folder I've created (I want several related documents to be in the one place). I can't seem to drag them into the folder and Office 2007 doesn't have the 'move' facility previous versions of Office had. Thanks Open window's explorer, create a new folder, go to each location of files to be copied, select each file and drag it or copy and paste it into the new folder. Of course you can select several files at the same time by holding down the control key and then selecting, then dragging or copying an...

OWA: Cannot send mail / mail goes to draft folder
Hello, I have the same problem how SC. I have an OWA 2003 and if I sent a mail the mail goes every in the draft folder. I can't send it. Please help me! Greetings Christof ...

Outlook 2000 calendar save as web page wrong dates.
Hi, When I save my calendar as a web page the dates are in error. This has just occurred in year 2005. Microsoft's site says it is a known issue but gives no details of how to resolve it. Anybody got any ideas? Regards Brian. Hi Brian, According to KB EN-US;891521 this issue is still under investigation. You can access this article by clicking on the link below. http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;EN-US;891521 Regards, Scott Atkins MCSE, MCSA Partner Technical Lead - Outlook Microsoft Technical Support for Platforms and Business Applications -------------------- ...

Please Help with Multiple Field Primary Keys
I have two tables in a database that have to use four fields for a unique identifier and primary key. How do I set up a query to set a relationship between those four fields together as one? When I add the tables to the query I see the fields, but I am not having any success properly setting the relationships. The upper half of the query design window is where the 2 tables appear. Drag Field1 from Table1, and drop it into Field1 from Table2. Access displays a join line from one table to the other. Drag Field2 from Table1, and drop it into Field2 from Table2. Repeat for the other 3 f...

Missing Mail Folder
I am using outlook 2003 A subfolder within my main mail folder disappeared from view. Although I can not see the folder, I did an advanced search for mail messages in the missing folder (I know the name and typed it into the search crieteria, it was not available on the dropdown) and Outlook found all of the messages. From the search results window I moved them to a new folder but still have not been able to see the old folder. I am not positive I have all of the mail from this folder. Any suggestions about recoveering the folder? I am interested in the root cause so I can preve...

GPS 8 service pack 2 and add new company
After installing service pack 2 for GP 8, I am not able to add or log on to the new company. Error during upgrade is “Entries haven't made to all required fields. Would you like to show the required fields on all windows in greatplains” When I try to log on to GP getting another error “file for this company have not been updated” Please help Rajesh ...

Can validation lists be enlarged
When a validtion list is created can this be enlarged in a spreadsheet which has been reduced to view. Hi for a workaround see: http://www.contextures.com/xlDataVal08.html#Larger -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "AC" <AC@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:B6A557E7-7B2C-459B-94CE-02606B6CAB3A@microsoft.com... > When a validtion list is created can this be enlarged in a spreadsheet which > has been reduced to view. ...