Add money to your Paypal account with OPRAH 6"ji

   Read this message until the end, and you will find out how the money flows in easy !!!!.
Follow the steps and it WILL work. Trust me !!!!!.

It's NOT illegal and it is NOT a scam !!!!!.

PROVEN ON OPRAH!  Reported in the Wall Street Journal!!!!

The only thing you need is : - E-MAIL ACCOUNT
- PREMIER (FREE) or BUSINESS PAYPAL ACCOUNT
- $6 on this account (The only investment)
- 30 minutes of your time

There is no limit on how much money you can recieve, and you haven't got anything to lose with this Business program. I will explain how it works !!!!!.

Follow these 4 easy steps and it WILL work !!!!!.

STEP 1 : SIGN UP FOR A FREE PAYPAL ACCOUNT !!!!!.

Paypal is a free and safe way to pay and receive money on the Internet.
Creating a account is as easy as creating a MSN account.
Copy and paste the next line in your Internet browser and sign up.
HTTP://WWW.PAYPAL.COM

Be sure to sign up for a FREE Premier or Business account and not for a Personal account.
You cannot receive CREDITCARD payments with a Personal account and we can't have that. Do we !!!!!.

STEP 2 : SENT $6 TO YOUR PAYPAL ACCOUNT

This is your only investment to receive the money with ease.

With your Paypal account, send $1 to each e-mailadres listed below.
!!!!! IMPORTANT !!!!! Be sure to use this SUBJECT : *PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR EMAIL LIST*   when you send the money.

1) martine@pilote.net
2) dexxatol@netcourrier.com
3) armygirl8568@hotmail.com
4) comjii@starband.net
5) sinnek@bellsouth.net
6) nsi@nelasat.com

STEP 3 : PUT YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS ON THE BOTTOM OF THE LIST

After you have send $1 to each e-mail address, put your e-mail address on the 6th place.
Remove e-mail address number 1, and move each e-mail address 1 step up the ladder.
!!!!! IMPORTANT !!!!! BE SURE THAT THE E-MAIL ADDRESS YOU USE IS THE SAME AS YOU USED TO SIGN UP AT PAYPAL.

Remember that this is LEGAL. You are creating a service : an e-mail servicelist.

STEP 4 : UPLOAD OR COPY THIS MESSAGE TO NEWSGROUPS, FORUMS ETC AND EMAIL IT TO ALL YOUR FRIENDS!

There are 32,000 newsgroups. Upload or copy this message to at least 200 newsgroups or forums etc, but ........ remember that the more your upload the more people will see your message and the MORE MONEY WILL FLOW IN.

How to upload to newsgroups and forums? :

After you have followed step 1,2,3 and 4, save this message (and copy so you can use it again).
Use your Internet browser and Outlook Express or another newsreader and try to find FORUMS, NEWSGROUPS,
BULLETIN BOARDS, DISCUSSION GROUPS, CHAT SITES and ONLINE COMMUNITIES. Use GOOGLE or use a NEWSERVER.
Use every option to post this message. Download PostXpert to send 1 message to more NEWSGROUPS at the
same time.

!!!!! REMEMBER !!!!! The more you post this message the more MONEY WILL FLOW IN.

Why does this Business program work so well !!!!!.

Lets asume that from the 200 (or more) messages that you have posted, only 5 people respond, you will have your
$6 back that you have invested. Those 5 people will each send at least 200 messages with your e-mailadres on
number 4. That's 6 x 6 x $1 = $36. The next 25 people will also send 200 messages with your adres on number 3. That's 36 x 6 x $1 = $216. The next 216 people also send 200 messages with your name on number 2. That's 216 x 6
x $1 = $1296!. Those 1296 people again also send 200 messages with your name on number 1. That will give us a total of 1296 x 6 x $1 = $7,776.

Now the last tier!  7776 x 6 x $1 = $46,656!!!!!!

This is only a EXAMPLE with 6 reactions. You WILL get MORE responses than that.

Remember that most newsservers will leave the posted messages on there servers for about 2 weeks. If you will post your message again, it WILL again start from the beginning. So you can repeat this over and over again.

Everyday MILLIONS of people are ONLINE and reading these messages, JUST LIKE YOU RIGHT NOW.
I also was sceptical in the beginning and have read a lot of these messages. I also thought that it was bullshit.
Until I thought : What the hell!, only $6. What's $6 and a couple of minutes of my time to solve my money problems.

!!!!! REMEMBER !!!!! Follow every step, and IT WILL WORK, TRUST ME. !!!!!

!!!!! BEST WISHES AND GOOD LUCK !!!!!

w)O>+;)<9UVS;F>qaGL<Uq#v`V6(F]- rM;$g+!4IIQ*827?H4
0
af.irani (8)

Outlook Express 6 #22
I have added an identity. Incoming email is going to the other identity. Seems if I reboot the computer whoever is first to sign in will receive their email. After that the switch identity function does not seem to work all the time. Sign out and reboot is used. Wrong newsgroup. This newsgroup is intended for users of outlook which is part of office and not outlook express which comes with internet explorer. NIK "Don" <ojisan@cox.net> wrote in message news:029a01c3cf2a$62a6cae0$a601280a@phx.gbl... > I have added an identity. Incoming email is going to the > o...

Margin Account
I am looking for an excel spreadsheet that would help me caclualte the margin call amount in an account. For example, if a client invests $10,000 and the assets have a loan value of 50%, he has a margin of $5,000. Now if he invests this $5,000.00 into assets that have a loan value of 25%, he has an additional margin of $1,250.00. And if he invests this available margin of $1,250 into assets that have a loan value of 50%, he has addition 625 margin available and so an. So I was wondering a spreadsheet would be available to help me caclulate how much margin would be available if the exces...

sum accounts between two given dates
hi all, how to sum from the list (myList) only the items that occured within two given dates in cells A1 and A2 many thaks for the help Hi try =SUMPRODUCT(--(B1:B100>=A1),--(B1:B100<=A2),C1:C100) where column B stores your dates and column C the values to sum -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "excelFan" <excelFan@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:29B5822E-4195-4C71-87C3-7DD2F51C730E@microsoft.com... > hi all, > how to sum from the list (myList) only the items that occured within two > given dates in cells A1 and A2 > many ...

Problem creating credit card account
When creating a Chase or Amazon.com credit cards I am having this happen to me when it creates the card and I can't figure out how to fix it so there is just one card showing. I attached a jpeg of what I am seeing. It's like it created multiple instances of the card and also show balances of my other cards. I am not sure if it is because these cards are associated with Chase or what. When I had it setup the online service for the card then that is when it creates the other instances. I hope someone can makes sence of this. Thanks! ...

OWA http error 403.6
Now I am getting an http error 403.6. Any ideas? TIA Error Message: 403.6 - Forbidden: IP Address Rejected http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;248043 -- Hope that helps, Dan Townsend This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. Please do not send email to this address, post a reply to this newsgroup. Use of included script samples are subject to the terms specified at http://www.microsoft.com/info/cpyright.htm "Cameron" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:194101c3fbd9$44d4d620$a101280a...

Microsoft DataGrid Control 6.0 fails to load
I am unable to get the ActiveX control "Microsoft DataGrid Control 6.0 (SP5) (OLEDB)" to load in VS.Net Resource editor nor in ActiveX Control Test Container. I have tired unregistering C:\WINDOWS\system32\msdatgrd.ocx and reregistering it, but it still will not load. I have version 6.0.89.88 on my Windows XP machine. When I look at it in Depends, everything (other then mpr.dll) looks fine. It does seem to load fine when it is used in my application. How do I get it load? Sam ...

Money Trading
Greetings I am Stan R and have joined many MLM, Work at home programs and also worked a JOB. You know the kind with a BOSS.Many of you have done or doing the very same as I. Till!!! One of my friends in my downline told me about Money Exchange World Wide, so I downloaded the FREE Demo program and started Doing trades (learning curve) in the Demo, been doing good at it and Now I'm ready to go live with it and start making real Money. I know I haven't told you much because E-mail and posting on the web Is not the way I nor my Mentor teach you how to do Money Exchange In the de...

Set user permission to have right to create mail-enable account
Dear All, Can I know how can I set the minimum permission to have right to create mail-enable account. I have root AD called test.com, child dc called hk.test.com (installed exchange2003 server), and cn.test.com(only installed ESM) cn.test.com 's mail accoount store in hk.test.com 's exchange server, now I would like to assign permission to cn.test.com some domain user to have minimum permission to create mail enable account in Active directory user and computer snap in. When I create mail-enable account, I have no choice in "maiboxl store" option except root admi...

pivot table help #6
Hi, I have made a pivot table (outline view) that works fine and given it autoformat no 3 from autoformat options. these are the fields: ledger_ac head_1 head_0 debit credit so it would come like this: debit credit head_0 subtotal subtotal head_1 subtotal subtotal ledger_ac value value head_0 subtotal subtotal head_1 subtotal subtotal ...

OFX file imports into wrong account
I know this question has been answered before but I have tried the suggested options without success. I am using the UK version of Money 2005 and to date sucessfully import one way OFX files from my current account bank, Barclays, as well as two credit card companies. The trouble started when one credit card company (Goldfish HFC Bank) was taken over another (Barclaycard) which is the same FI as my other credit card. Rather than change all the account details on the old credit card account in Money we decided the best option was to balance and close that account and then start a new o...

Automatically add date to email
I send many emails a day. I keep typing the date into each one. Is there a way to automatically add the date from the computer system. Thanks, ddlaz ...

how to add overlay line chart to stacked bar
I'm using Microsoft Excel for Mac OS X. I'm trying to create an overlay chart with a stacked bar with a line over it. I can only get it to do a regular bar chart with a line over it. What am I doing wrong? Thanks! I no longer have a Mac, but you can try the following: 1. Create a stacked column chart from all the data 2. Select the series that you want as a line 3. Choose Chart>Chart Type, and choose the Line chart type, and one of the subtypes 4. Click OK Molly M wrote: > I'm using Microsoft Excel for Mac OS X. I'm trying to create an overlay > chart with ...

How do I add caps lock notification to my Status bar? Help!
In Word, how do I add the caps lock notification to my Status bar? Any help would be greatly appreciated. libralady9 wrote: > In Word, how do I add the caps lock notification to my Status bar? > Any help would be greatly appreciated. If you have Word 2007, right-click anywhere on the status bar and click the Caps Lock item in the menu. The words "Caps Lock" will appear in the status bar if caps lock is turned on, and they'll disappear when caps lock is turned off. For earlier versions of Word, there is no caps lock indicator (I think there was one much e...

Add Competitor Field to Lead Form
I would like to add a field to the Lead form to capture the name of the competitor that the lead is currently using if they already have a system. I have looked through the Deployment Manager documentation but I am not clear if I can create a new field, add it to the form and have the dropdown list populate from the existing Competitors list in CRM. Is this possible and if so does anyone have a good example? Thank you in advance. I don't believe that this is possible via stock CRM 1.2. You could have a custom form that maintains the link and data lookups, buts that's a long way to...

Add a prefix
Hi, In column A I have a worksheet that can have rows from 2 to 200 or more depending upon the workbook. Row 1 is headers. The data will be "SS_11" in row 2 "SS_12" in row 3 etc. What I want to do is to have a command button to slightly change the data to add a prefix depending upon what I have in cell F2. for example cell F2 has "Dept" so in column A should be "Dept_SS_11" in row 2 v"Dept_SS12" in row 3 etc. In another workbook I may have "Corp" in cell F2 then I should see in column A "Corp_SS_11" in ro...

MONEY IN YOUR POCKET
Anyone can play for FREE Simply go to the link below and enter you chance to GRAB A GRAND The best thing is...if you introduce anyone esle who plays and if they win... then you win �1000 too! http://www.v-w-d.com/m.asp?m=165219WD&m5=1&rp=R&goto=/vwdguest/ ...

MS Money Help Guide on Russian
May find MS Money Help Guide on Russian? ...

Money 2004 -- login problems for ING Direct online services
I am trying to set up my ING Direct online services in Money 2004, but am having problems. When I enter my password and PIN number, I receive an error that says, "Your password cannot contain numeric characters." Well, I double-checked my ING Direct account, and I do not have a password -- only a PIN number that consists entirely of numbers. Why would Money give me this error message and how do I correct it? I have already enrolled in automatic updates for my credit cards, but I have only had problems with this account. Thanks in advance for any help! In microsoft.public.mone...

Money 2004 Preimum online services expired a year too soon
Hello all, I have been using Money Premium 2004 for a year or so on my new PC. Today, the "Online services" stopped working and the message said something about "Online services have expired." After talking to my bank, I realized that it was indeed MS Money online services that had expired. However, per the license, the services expire Sep 1, 2007 or 3 years after installation, whichever is earlier. I talked to MS support, but they said they don't support the software anymore. Anyone (MVPs, especially) have any ideas as to why this would happen, and if there is ...

Linking sheets #6
Hi, I've got basic knowledge of Excel. Trying to keep some small business bookwork. I was wondering if it was possible to link the data in a field on sheet1 and a field on sheet 2 for instance. At present I have a seperate file for each area of records. My aim is to have one file with as many sheets a is needed or is possible TIA Alex -- Alex01 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Alex01's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=26311 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=395892 ...

Can't download credit card transactions from within Money
I am using Money trial on XP. Money allows me to download my savings and checking account transactions but not my credit card transactions. I get a message something like "Function temporarily unavailable." I have tried it several times but I get the same message. I even deleted Money and reinstalled it from the .exe file I initially downloaded from the Money site, but no luck when I tried it again. I bank at Bank of America. Bozo, It usually does not help to delete or uninstall. Sometimes it may take a few days. You should have error codes in your call summary that can ...

Recent List
It would be useful to have a 'Recent' drop down list in all clients that showed maybe the last four accounts, last four contact, last four, cases, last four opporunities viewed for a particular user. Sage CRM MME does this quite well. It would also be good if this list could take into account any custom entities that were added to the system. -- Kev Kevin Whittingham Concentrix Limited, UK ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button ...

Linking accounts to mailboxes
Someone deleted an OU full of users last night. I have re-created the OU and the accounts, but I need to link the new accounts to their old Exchange mailboxes. It's a 2003 domain & Exchange server. What am I missing here? On Tue, 22 Nov 2005 10:15:08 -0800, "Daved" <Daved@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Someone deleted an OU full of users last night. I have re-created the OU and >the accounts, but I need to link the new accounts to their old Exchange >mailboxes. It's a 2003 domain & Exchange server. > >What am I missing here? ...

Money is picking up wrong account info.
Hi all, I'm new to money and am trying to set up my accounts. I get all the way through the bank selection screen and fill in my info. During the update Money finds three accounts with my bank. This is correct but the problem is, it's picking up one account twice and neglecting my other account. I should have 2 checking and 1 savings accounts which it picks up but it is not picking up two different checking accounts. If I go to the statements of each checking account they are identical so I know which account it is getting and which it is leaving out. Also once it finds t...

eConnect and Customer updates.. .cash account from checkbook
When trying to update a customer in GP through eConnect I keep getting this error: "The Cash Account can not be used if the Cash Account From option is set to Checkbook". I can't seem to find any reference to this problem or how it can be worked around. Most customers for this company are setup with the Cash account coming from the checkbook and it's a functional requirement for them so we can't change this. Any help is greatly appreciated! Thanks Are you passing in a Cash Account with your customer information? It sounds like you are setting the customer to use ca...