Add a disclaimer #2

Hi:

How can i add a disclaimer to every outgoing emails of my organization using
exchange 2003.

I tried this but it didn't work:
http://support.microsoft.com/?scid=kb;en-us;317327&spid=1760&sid=global ...
any idea??

Thanks,

Hugo

0
hmt (4)

"it didn't work"
Did you want to troubleshoot your efforts with the event sink?

Or hear about third party apps that have done the work for you?
www.exclaimer.com
www.policypatrol.com

"Hugo" <hmt@imaginew.pt> wrote in message
> Hi:
>
> How can i add a disclaimer to every outgoing emails of my organization
> using exchange 2003.
>
> I tried this but it didn't work:
> http://support.microsoft.com/?scid=kb;en-us;317327&spid=1760&sid=global
> ... any idea??
>
> Thanks,
>
> Hugo

0
william8023 (152)
3/30/2006 8:12:35 AM
Have you tried this?

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;262097&Product=ech

"Hugo" <hmt@imaginew.pt> wrote in message
> Hi:
>
> How can i add a disclaimer to every outgoing emails of my organization
> using exchange 2003.
>
> I tried this but it didn't work:
> http://support.microsoft.com/?scid=kb;en-us;317327&spid=1760&sid=global
> ... any idea??
>
> Thanks,
>
> Hugo

0
exchange.mvp (559)
3/30/2006 9:18:32 AM
That's a 5.5 thing.  In 2000 or 2003 you'd implement an event sink.

"Andrew Sword [MVP]" <exchange.mvp@nos.optushome.com.au> wrote in message
> Have you tried this?
>
> http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;262097&Product=ech
>

> "Hugo" <hmt@imaginew.pt> wrote in message
>> Hi:
>>
>> How can i add a disclaimer to every outgoing emails of my organization
>> using exchange 2003.
>>
>> I tried this but it didn't work:
>> http://support.microsoft.com/?scid=kb;en-us;317327&spid=1760&sid=global
>> ... any idea??
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Hugo

0
fullbrij1 (373)
3/31/2006 6:57:29 PM
Exactly.  It isn't worth the pain of trying to decipher Scott's handiwork
when you can get a freebee.

BTW:  You sent from a MAPI client.  In that the message was in MAPI not MIME
format, the event didn't fire.  You have to force a content conversion.

GFI MailEssentials lets you keep the disclaimer functionality after the
trial expires.

John

"William Lefkovics [MVP]" <william@spamsux.lefkovics.net> wrote in message
> "it didn't work"
> Did you want to troubleshoot your efforts with the event sink?
>
> Or hear about third party apps that have done the work for you?
> www.exclaimer.com
> www.policypatrol.com
>

> "Hugo" <hmt@imaginew.pt> wrote in message
>> Hi:
>>
>> How can i add a disclaimer to every outgoing emails of my organization
>> using exchange 2003.
>>
>> I tried this but it didn't work:
>> http://support.microsoft.com/?scid=kb;en-us;317327&spid=1760&sid=global
>> ... any idea??
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Hugo

0
fullbrij1 (373)

Help filling in form from 2 different tables
I have two tables, CustomerData and EmployeeData. CustomerData has all the address, phn, name, empid# of last employee to help em and custid (primary key) and employeedata has name addr phn and empid (primarykey) I have a combo box that pulls up custdata (by Custid sorting by Lastname & ", " & Firstname) I wanna do an Afterupdate event to fill out the following textboxes (based on the Custid it fills out the Lastname, Firstname, Address, Phnnumber) and then based on the Empid of the last Employee that helped em it will fill out the textboxes witht he first and last na...

How do I add row total when cell contains both number and letter .
I have a timesheet spreadsheet. Cell contents include hours and coding. Example: 8 (8 hours regular pay-no letter) or 8V (8 hours vacation pay). I want to have a total at the end but my formula will only read the cells that don't have a letter after the number. If the text value is always "V" you could use something like =SUM(IF(RIGHT(A18:A21,1)="V",VALUE(LEFT(A18:A21,LEN(A18:A21)-1)),A18:A21)) entered as an array formula (control-shift -return) If there are other codes than just V, it gets a little more complex. if the coding is never more than just one charac...

Adding a organization wide e-mail disclaimer
I need to add a organization wide e-mail disclaimer. Can this be done in Exchange? If so please provide a link. If not, what third party software do you recommend? Cost will be an issue. This is for a non-profit. There is a free microsoft vb script that will create a disclaimer for SMTP traffic. Search microsoft's site for Q82699. I've applied it on our Exchange 2003 box and it works perfect! James "Tom Wall" <TomWall@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BDB0124E-16EE-4F5B-9C6F-E7F2C39A952E@microsoft.com... >I need to add a organization wi...

How Do I Pass Data Between 2 UserForm's
Greetings, I am trying to pass data from a TextBox on UserForm1 to a Label on UserForm2. At this point UserForm2 cannot see the TextBox on UserForm1. How can I accomplish this? TIA -Minitman If both forms are in memory, you can reference with Label1.Caption = Userform1.Textbox1.Text on userform2, or Textbox1.Text = Userform2.Label1.Caption on userform1 -- HTH Bob Phillips ... looking out across Poole Harbour to the Purbecks (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "Minitman" <excelreply@i-m-p.net> wrote in message news:79ta10dqjvvuvda...

SMTP Connector question #2
Hi Had a single E2K3 Sp2 server earlier, and have now added a FE. SMTP connector moved from BE to FE. System enabled with ActiveSync,OWA & Https/Rpc. Everything works perfect. When I looked at "Queues" on BE there is still an SMTP Connector with a strange name: "SMTP Connector -_a46bf5ed9709644683af8319dab8789b_S (SMTP Connector)" -SMTP-Default SMTP Virtual Server-Ready. What's this? Can it be removed? How? Jordan ...

How do I set up a repeating meeting in outlook? #2
Richard Zaw Lin <Richard Zaw Lin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: <nothing> Click the Recurrence tab and fill in what you want. -- Brian Tillman ...

Account Limit Notification to administrator and user #2
I can configure the exchange server so that when a user account is nearing its quota limit an email is sent notifying the user. I need to have the same message go to the administratrator as well. Anybody knows how to do this????? ----------------- R//If you're doing this using mailbox management, you can setup admin notification by populating "administrator" field in server properties | mailbox management tab. R//Bharat had an excellent suggestion, just make sure to leave it on "do nothing" other than generating that report.:p Some users might be pissed to see ma...

Protecting Worksheets #2
Win XP HE, SP1 Excel 2002 SP3 Hi, How can I protect the 25 worsheets contained in single workbook AT ONCE? I dt want to have to do it manually for each sheet.... Tx, S You will need a for/each looping macro -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "saturnin02" <saturnin02_at_hotmail.com> wrote in message news:OtKnfpLAFHA.4044@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl... > Win XP HE, SP1 > Excel 2002 SP3 > > Hi, How can I protect the 25 worsheets contained in single workbook AT ONCE? > I dt want to have to do it manually for each sheet.... > Tx, > S > > D...

using the Lotus 1-2-3 file import, numbers command in excel
how do i use the lotus 1-2-3 file import, number command in an excel spreadsheet? this command in lotus..allows me to just import numbers, no text is imported..i do not want to import text...please advise..im trying to convert a lotus spreadsheet to excel and i need to figure out how to do this in excel ...

Add button
Good day to you all, I have another question that makes my work stop. I have created a form and in that form i have some field to by filled up by the user, etc. and some buttons for preview, print, closing the form and the "add button". Now my concern is the add button because when i click the add button it stop there, it do add the data into the database but what i wanted to do is that, all the data will be save to the database, clear all the data that has been entered into the form and most importantly my cursor will immediately jump to the first field in the form so that i can ad...

Serialisation auto formatting #2
Hi, I'm trying to serialise some objects and I've can't get the built in serialisation to output exactly what I want. For the moment I'm implementing the IXmlSerializable interface and doing it the long way. For future reference is it possible to specify how a property should be formatted when being serialised? Example: In the following code I want the Time property to be formatted not to the default .ToString() but to .ToUniversalTime().ToString("r") [Serializable] public class Test { [XmlElement("time")] public DateTime Time; } I was wondering is t...

Undoing Bank Reconciliation #2
Hello: I know that you cannot undo a Bank Rec once it is done for a period. Also, TK says that all you can do is enter the new Bank Statement Ending Balance and reconcile that one "new" item that needs reconciling for that period. So, is there any sort of third party tool out there that will allow this feat to be accomplished? At a minimum, if the Bank Rec cannot be undone, it would be nice if you could view the impact of the new transaction for that period against that period's Bank Rec that has already been conducted. Thanks! childofthe1980s what KB are you referin...

GP Dynamics 9 and Windows 2003 Service Pack 2
If we install Windows 2003 service pack 2, would this interfer with our current version of GP Dynamics 9.0? Chris, Should be no problem, we have customers running it with GP 9.0. -- Victoria Yudin Dynamics GP MVP Flexible Solutions, Inc. "Chris" <Chris@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:25D4E1BA-CF22-45EE-97F2-9BE2244D590D@microsoft.com... > If we install Windows 2003 service pack 2, would this interfer with our > current version of GP Dynamics 9.0? thank you for quick response.... much appreciated! "Victoria [MVP]" wrote: > Chris, ...

Font Size #2
When setting a new appointment the font is 12 and I would like it to be 10 by default. I am talking about the large area they give you for any notes at the bottom of the screen. Can this be changed? -- Paul Ingram DNS SYSTEMS LIMITED (902) 488-3166 Web: www.dnssystemsltd.com Email: dnssystems@ns.sympatico.ca ...

Help needed in excel transpose #2
I need a macro to transpose data in the excel.The data that i have is in the following format: Summary Some data Steps 1)Some data 2)Some data Expected Result Some data Keywords Some data This is repeated in the next row and so on.. I need it in the following format Summary Steps Expected Result Keywords somedata 1)Some data Some data Some data 2)Some data Summary Steps Expected Result Keywords somedata 1)Some data Some data Some data 2)Some data Note that th...

Unable to start processing services. #2
this is a pIII with microsoft xp+sp2 and office xp+sp3. whenever i start Ms outlook, a windows pop up saying: "<B>unable to start processing services. could not open the item. try again.</B>" what is that and how can i solve it. appreciate your quick reply. ...

Syntax to add image to invoice
I would like to add a logo image that is different from my company logo to my invoices. I have certain products that are certified by various organizations and I want to put the logos of those certifying organizations on the bottom of my invoice. I have put the logos in my \store operations\pictures directory, but I cannot figure out the XML syntax that I need to use in order to make the images show up on the invoice. Any suggestions? Thanks, Paul I suggest you to use Receipt printer from STAR TSP100 series, It has futurePRNT software that allow you to add image to the bottom of your ...

How to add new type of activity?
In CRM 4.0, is there a way to add a new type of activity? Many times we see a person in passing, and would like to add a note reflecting this. However, it doesn;t qualify as a phone call or appointment. If there is a way to add a custom 'conversation', how would this affect upgrades, patches, and/or hotfixes? Thanks Unfortunately you cannot add a custom activity type in Microsoft CRM 4.0. For some of our customers that really wanted a new activity type, we have suggested that they rename one of the other system activities to their new one. For example, you could rename the "...

How do I set up a way to add up the number of lines used when cal.
I am doing a worksheet. On this chart I want to track the price of an object sold. Along with that I want to add up the number of the objects that have been sold, by just adding up the number sold in a column. Is there a way to do this, beside creating another column and putting a qty in it. It sounds like you want to use =countif() (if each object is singular) If you have quantities, maybe using =sumif() Debra Dalgleish has some nice counting/summing instructions at: http://www.contextures.com/xlFunctions01.html and http://www.contextures.com/xlFunctions04.html Nixco wrote: >...

How do I convert an existing MS Excel worksheet tracking a simple. #2
I am a novie Excel user who has tracked the activity of my simple savings account with an Excel worksheet. I would like to set up this existing worksheet to perform autosum functions when I enter deposits, withdrawals, and interest instead of manually doing the math on a calculator to arrive at the balance total after each entry. ...

Can't add a standard inventory item
Hello, When we select "new" and "standard" we get "runtime error 94 invalid use of null". However we can add other types of items...matrix. We found an article on the knowledgebase and tried those suggestions (they were for Quicksell 2000) but it didn't work. We re-applied the most recent service pack and ran the maintainence and check on the database. Nothing is helping. Anyone seen this before or have any suggestiosn for me. Thanks. Pat Pat@arms wrote: > Hello, > When we select "new" and "standard" we get "runtime error ...

CRM Email
Hi all, I have installed the CRM E-mail Router on our Exchange 2000 server for our CRM server ver 1.0. But when i tried to send a Mail from CRM web client it displays me error report telling that "An error has occurred. For more information, contact your system administrator. " When I check the Event Log of CRM Server, it shows the error as "Cannot connect to Host" with Event ID 2 see below Event Log: vent Type: Error Event Source: Microsoft CRM Event Category: None Event ID: 2 Date: 1/14/2004 Time: 2:08:51 PM User: N/A Computer: CRM-SRV Description: MSCRM Plat...

2 different loan payments within 1 transaction
Hi, I'm using MS Money 2006 and I love the functionality so far, but I have recently run into this new problem. It's kind of a rare occurence, so I hope someone can help me out. I have 2 student loan accounts, one subsidized and one unsubsidized so they can't be consolidated further. Both of these loan accounts are set up separately within MS Money. The problem seems to be that only ONE combined payment (transaction) goes towards both loans at once. This one lump sum gets automatically divided at roughly 85%/15% between the loans. Now, I've split income transaction...

I can't edit existing records, only add new
I created a form with the intent of being an 'add new contact' form. Well, I want to reuse the form as an edit/update contact form also. The problem is, I can't view any existing records. I have allow edits, deletions, additions enabled. Record locks = no locks. Record selector and navigation buttons = yes. What am i missing? Data Entry property Regards Jeff Boyce Microsoft Office/Access MVP "MeSteve" <MeSteve@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:11129652-032B-4966-80CC-7AAD8E18162C@microsoft.com... >I created a form with the intent of ...

Install CRM 1.2 Outlook client
I still have problems working with Outlook CRM client 1.2 after installing. The only things who where shown right are the icons in the 2 taskbars. When I push (for example) the CRM home button, the right part of the screen is white. Not any format is visible, only a view words coming from the menu tree and a view picture frames (only the red cross, not the picture). We reinstalled the total server. We are using virtual PC with an image with the 1.2 client version (based on the image of the 1.0 version: reconnected it to the new domain and installed the 1.2 version after uninstalling...