Account created itself on Exchange Server

Hello Friends,

According to Event viewer, an account name as "sbsmonacct" is created itself
and join Enterprise admin Group (member of this group). This event is logged
into event viewer with this user S-1-5-21-XXXXXXXXXX-XXXXXXXXX.........
I want to know, is this account is created by any Exchange Process or any
services Or someone is playing with our server intensionally(means entering
from back door).

do anyone have any idea, what is going on with exchange server.
 Regards
G.
0
Gureey (49)

Gureey <Gureey@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>According to Event viewer, an account name as "sbsmonacct" is created itself
>and join Enterprise admin Group (member of this group). This event is logged
>into event viewer with this user S-1-5-21-XXXXXXXXXX-XXXXXXXXX.........
>I want to know, is this account is created by any Exchange Process or any
>services Or someone is playing with our server intensionally(means entering
>from back door).
>
>do anyone have any idea, what is going on with exchange server.

It's not anything to do with Exchange. Is this a SBS server? If it is,
ask the question in the SBS newsgroup.

--
Rich Matheisen
MCSE+I, Exchange MVP

Exchange 2007
I have an Exchange 2007 server, and the SMTP Send Connector points to one of our two SmartHosts. I'm looking for a solution that provides resilency with the second SmartHost if the first fails for whatever reason. When looking at the Send Connector properties, I can add additional SmartHosts on the Network tab. To provide resiliency, is it as simple as adding the second SmartHost? Therefore, email will route to the available SmartHost. Thanks Ron On Wed, 31 Mar 2010 16:34:49 -0700, GoTrojans <GoTrojans@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I have an Exch...

Restoring Exchange 2003 Cluster to single server ????
We are testing Exchange 2003 in a disaser recovery test. Our live system runs 2 node Exchange 2003 cluster. We are planning a recovery to a single Exchange 2003 server with same name as the Exchange 2003 cluster in a test environment from tape backup. Has anybody every tried this befoe or can this be done ?? Help on this is much appreciated Hello, This is perfectly possible, since you're only restoring the database files. Just make sure that the name of the organization, name of the administrative group, logical names of the storage group and stores are identical to the ones used in y...

Exchange problems after reboot
Hello! I'm having trouble with Exchange 2003 (Ex2003 SP2 running on Windows Server 2003 SP). Every time after reboot Exchange don't start correctly. I have a "8231 MSExchangeAL" and "8247 MSExchangeAL" errors in application log. Also the Exchange Information Store fails during startup and the Exchante MTA Stacks too. After reboot when I log on to server I can start those two services manualy and everything runs fine, so I'm little (or much) confused. I didn't have problems with reboots before. I have checked KB 27529, KB 286356 and few others and ...

Using exchange server 2003 as an smtp server outside of the domain
For the life of me I cannot figure out how to setup exchange server as an smtp server so that I can use it to send mail from outside of its domain environment. basically i want to be able to send email from any computer not on the domain by using mail.mydomain.com . I'm not sure if the issue is actually related to something on exchange server 2003, or if it's DNS related issue. we do use OWA so wthat when we type in a web browser mail.mydomain.com it takes us to OWA. Right now if I try setting up a POP3 Account in Outlook and use mail.mydomain.com for incoming and SMTP servers it err...

Child domain users and Parent domain Exchange
I am feeling pretty lame right about now.... Can Child Domain users use Exchange in the Parent domain? IF so, how? If not, do I need to install exchange in the child domains too? What would be the best way to do it? On Fri, 10 Feb 2006 12:29:51 -0800, "Dan Klinge" <Dan.Klinge@NOSPAM.GOAWAY.ArborMed.com> wrote: >I should add that there's a VPN connecting the two domains. domain.com >and child.domain.com Run domainprep in the child domain. Set up Domain RUS pointing at a local DC in that domain. > > >"Dan Klinge" <Dan.Klinge@NOSPA...

Dynamics CRM 4 without Exchange but with Lotus Domino
Hi everyone, I'd like to know if in Dynamics CRM v4 you need exchange to route the incoming mail to the queues, because I have heard that in version 4 you don't need to have exchange server. We have Lotus Domino as email server and we'd like to get the incoming mail via E-mail Router Configuration Mnager in Dynamics CRM v4. I don't know if these steps are correct: 1. Create two profiles (one for incoming mails and one for outgoing mails) 2. Create a new deployment to connect with dynamics CRM server. 3. Load Data. 4. Modify the incoming or outgoing profile for a user or que...

Exchange 2003
Windows 2003 server with Exchange 2003 SP2 This is a very strange problem. I have one user who turns on his out of office assistant and the out of office messages are not sent internally or externally. All other users use out of office and the messages are sent properly both internally and externally. I have the option configured to allow this (http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;262352). I can't for the life of me figure out why this one user is having this problem. Everything appears to be configured for that user exactly the same as all the other users who ar...

Reassigning Accounts 07-03-07
Is there a way to mass reassign some of one users accounts to another user. I know how to reassign all of a users accounts but I need to reassign a significant number and it will be monumental if I have to do each one individaully. Thank you for any help. You can use Advanced Find to look up the accounts in question, then select the ones you want and click the assign icon (looks like a person with a green arrow). -- Matt Wittemann, CRM MVP http://icu-mscrm.blogspot.com "av8r000" wrote: > Is there a way to mass reassign some of one users accounts to another user. >...

Cannot create credit card account
I have a credit card account with a bank. I'm trying to set up an additional credit card account with the same bank, but Money won't allow it. I get the following message: ================ The service that allows you to download transactions from MSN Money My Accounts has been disabled. Close and reopen Money. If the problem persists then try turning the service off and then re-enabling it. If the problem still persists you will need to re-enable the service with a new Windows Live ID. ================ Naturally, restarting Money has no effect. Nor does restarting Windows. I...

Downloading Statements / Changing Target Account
I previously had two accounts within my bank (Checking and Savings). My wife and I created a joint account and closed my savings account. Money was previously set up to download statements to both of my accounts. I have changed the status of the Savings account to closed and was hoping that when I was to download the file from the bank it would see the account closed and ask for a new account thus creating a new link. This does not happen it still enters the info into the old account. Is there anyway of linking to the new joint account? or do I have to delete the old savings account...

Account download from Smith Barney
I have been downloading (Direct) Account Transaction information almost forever for Smith Barney using Money 2004. I think, starting on Monday, I have not been able to connect to Smith Barney. I deleted the account from being downloaded from the "Online Services Manager" and then added the Account back in for Direct Statements. My Accounts were found at Smith Barney and I matched them with my Money accounts when I re-enabled it for Direct Statements .. but, it still fails when downloading the transaction information. Is anyone else having this problem? Any suggestions? T...

MS Exchange Server Unavailable
I have multiple users who start Outlook 2000 and they get the message " Exchange Server is Unavailable...." With the options to Retry or Work Offline. They are all connected to our network and when they select retry, Outlook immediately opens. I have searched and searched and I have mot been able to find any references to this problem. Any assistance would be appreciated. Dave Sounds like a name resolution problem. Make sure your internal DNS is working properly. -- Aloha, -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, OneNote-MVP http://home.hawaii.rr.com/schorr **I apologize but I am unable t...

Exchange 5.5 ims connector
My Exchange 5.5 IMS connector queue shows messages that have <> as originator and also shows email with valid user account in this manner <user name>. My question is the emails <user name> valid emails from exchange users. ray3d84 I don't know just based on that but you could check the actual email message in \imcdata\out and pull up the appropriate message in notepad. ...

Exchange 2003 SP1 Includes April Rollup Fixes?
Can I assume this is the case? ...

Changing Account selection after typing email message
Outlook 2007: 1. My default account is KW1. 2. I start a new email. 3. I type the text of the email. 4. Before sending, I select the Account button and change to account KW2. 5. MY ENTIRE EMAIL MESSAGE IS LOST! THE ENTIRE TEXT DISAPPEARS!! The TO and SUBJECT remain, but that's it. By changing the FROM with the Accounts button, I lose the message. 6. I lose the will to type. Please help. you are typing in the signature panel. Edit the sigs so the first line is -- (2 dashes). This will help you see where they start so you can type above the line. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]...

Updating a Bank of America Account Help
This is my first time using MS Money 2005 Premium, and I need asisstance on how to update my Bank of America account. When I went through the wizard for setting up the bank account I entered everything it requested everything set up right I can see both my savings and checking account, but the problem is updating. When I try to update it, it doesn't do anything. Does MS Money even support automatic update from Bank of America? Please Help Thanks in Advance I think it depends on how Bank of America works their updates. I bank with Wells Fargo and the auto update does not work either. I...

creating a macro that will paste a value and then move
Please, help! I am trying to recreate a macro that opens a workbook, goes to Sheet 1, pastes clipboard info into A1, then moves to B1, then saves and closes the file. I know how to make the file automatic and how to get it to open and close (Auto_Open), but I cannot remember how to get the macro to move from cell to cell (left-to right). What happens is that when I do a recorded macro and then try to rerun it; it will paste into A1 and then will tab over to B1. Then upon the next time that I call up the spreadsheet, it will even paste to B1, but will not move further from that spot. I then...

Exchange design
Please help with following scenario Set up: Company has a nation-wide Sendmail server that only does POP3 for every branch office in the nation, domain is us.company.com. One branch office decides to deploy SBS/Exchange internally for that office. Problem: internal domain is company.local, recipient policy has us.company.com for mail delivery. Everytime an employee from that office tries to email someone else who is outside of that office that piece of mail gets dropped (because AD user does not exist and because Exchange now handles us.company.com) How would I be able to make it so th...

Telnet <mailboxserver> 25 works from servers on same subnet, fails to one server
Interesting. I setup MOM server and I need to configure to send e-mail thru my mailbox Exchange server. However, when I go to new Win2003 MOM server, I do telnet <mymailboExchServer> 25 and connection is Connecting To <mailbox>...Could not open connection to the host, on port 25: Connec t failed Then I go to another server, *same subnet* and I do telnet < > 25 and it goes thru just fine. Do you have an idea what could be causing such SMTP 'blocking' from the MOM server ? If servers on the subnet can connect just fine, I can't imagine how this can be a fire...

upgrade from 2002 to Accounting 2007
I am trying to import my MS 2002 data files to Microsoft Accounting Express 2007. I keep getting an error that MS money is not properly installed on my computer. Any suggestions? -- Carpe Diem! ...

trouble setting up e mail account
I set up the e mail account ,tried the ( test accont setting ) and it was succesful, but I am not able to receive or send any mail in the inbox, I am using outlook 2003, please any help!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks Mike Not enough info to help you. Type of email? Name of ISP? Did you receive the test email? If not, it didn't work. Remember Outlook does not work with free web mail. "mike" wrote: > I set up the e mail account ,tried the ( test accont setting ) and it was > succesful, but I am not able to receive or send any mail in the inbox, I am >...

Audit trail/tracking of timesheet in Project Accounting
How can I track a timesheet in Project Accounting all the way to billing? ...

Exange 2003 Server Administration
I am finding it difficult to delete a previous exchange server from the servers Folder under the First Administrative group. The Mail and Public Folder stores are both disabled and I want to delete it. ...

Money Plus Deluxe
I changed banks, and I need to add the new account to Money. I added and confirmed it online at MSN. The bank account is already in Money and being used. I can't find how to make this new account available to use in Money. Suggestions mi amigos and mi amigas? In microsoft.public.money, Trey wrote: >I changed banks, and I need to add the new account to Money. >I added and confirmed it online at MSN. >The bank account is already in Money and being used. > >I can't find how to make this new account available to use in Money. If you set up the account for online access,...

Web Client (IE) won't engage with CRM Server
Browser access to everything else works......but when clicking on IE to go into CRM, it begins to load and then bombs out (no error message appears). Any suggestions? remove any popup blockers from I.E. Regards Ashfaq Ali "Steds" <peters@[Email Protected]> wrote in message news:2d3951dbaa4f3dac92838a5de1c2ec75@localhost.talkaboutsoftware.com... > Browser access to everything else works......but when clicking on IE to go > into CRM, it begins to load and then bombs out (no error message > appears). > > Any suggestions? > ...