Accessing email using MS Outlook

in company all users using Outlook 2003 to access email. Users using OWA
2003 to access email from home or outside company. Anyways to configure such
that users can also access thier email from home or outside company using
Outlook 2003 client ?

0
cmchong20 (124)

Yes.
You can either setup VPN server in the office or setup RPC over HTTP. See
http://support.microsoft.com/search/default.aspx?catalog=LCID%3D1033&1033comm=1&spid=1773&query=rpc+over+http&pwt=false&title=false&kt=ALL&mdt=0&res=20&ast=1&ast=2&ast=3&ast=4&mode=a&adv=1

--

Text from most Windows dialogs can be copied to clipboard with Ctrl-INS.

Free productivity applications suit - www.openoffice.org
Free Internet calling - www.skype.com
Free SQL database Firebird - full support for transaction control,
triggers, stored procedures, partial SQL-99 compliance
http://www.ibphoenix.com/main.nfs?a=ibphoenix&s=1142758270:704186&page=what_is_interbase
0
kpalagin (1838)

How to stop "Help" accessing Office Online
Excel 2003. I'd like to restrict F1/Help to just searching the local help file. For example, with a stupidly simple example: =vlookup Press F1 Assistance appears, then if you hit the green arrow it goes to the online mode and searches the web.... really a pain. Esp. since my firewall blocked the search and thereafter Excel simply crashed. Try: Help|Microsoft Help|Online Content Settings|Online Content Category Turn off what you don't want. Steve wrote: > > Excel 2003. > > I'd like to restrict F1/Help to just searching the local help file. For > exampl...

invalid email address

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

Using Relative path for XML data file?

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook

Reporting from Project Server

Some Emails Cannot be Delivered

Attaching Contacts to new email

Outlook Sales

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

From time to time, I will recieve email from friends, family, or business...and when I get the email, I open it up to find nothing but white space. I can't find a common thing between emails. I just know it is very frustrating when I have to ask people to resend the email to me or to a new address. When I look at my mail on the server, it is fine. It is when I open Outlook and it downloads it to my desktop. I get nothing. Any ideas? Cheers.. vg Sorry, wanted to add that I am using OL2003 with WINXP and everything is updated SP wise. I am starting to see some articles on this...

using the journal on outlook

Outlook 2003 Drag and Drop Emails

Emails #3