Access 1 OWA from multiple Admin Groups in Exchange 2003

We have 2 Exchange 2003 Admin groups in 1 Exchange Organization.
OWA is configured in 1 Admin Group.
We would like to allow users from the second Admin Group to be able to
access their mailboxes using the OWA that is already setup.
How do I configure that?
0
Exchforme (1)

Exchange 2003
I can't seem to get the simple display name to work. I modified the registry to use the simple domain name. I haven't restarted the information store service yet. I thought that with SP2 it should fix this issue. I have Exchange 2003 SP2 on Windows 2003. -- La Senza Support In news:00243A09-C043-4224-A45F-FC02CDFB1FEC@microsoft.com, La Senza Support <LaSenzaSupport@discussions.microsoft.com> typed: > I can't seem to get the simple display name to work. > I modified the registry to use the simple domain name. I haven't > restarted the information store service...

How to stop "Help" accessing Office Online
Excel 2003. I'd like to restrict F1/Help to just searching the local help file. For example, with a stupidly simple example: =vlookup Press F1 Assistance appears, then if you hit the green arrow it goes to the online mode and searches the web.... really a pain. Esp. since my firewall blocked the search and thereafter Excel simply crashed. Try: Help|Microsoft Help|Online Content Settings|Online Content Category Turn off what you don't want. Steve wrote: > > Excel 2003. > > I'd like to restrict F1/Help to just searching the local help file. For > exampl...

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

Reporting from Project Server

owa cant open ppt attachments

Voice connector on Exchange server 2007.

Outlook 2003 Drag and Drop Emails

will CRM load on a 2003 server?

Users ability to Manage Groups

Filters not working in Exchange 2003

Contacts in Exchange #2

Over Time Pay rate 1.51?

SBS 2003 RWW & Windows 7 64 bit

Actions to groups of tasks
Is there any way, or am I missing the obvious, to deal with multiple tasks in ones queue or list. As an example, I have a new release of my product, 1 task is to prepare the packages and 1 task is to ship them. If I have 100 customers, can I mass mark the tasks as finished or will have to open 200 dialogs and mark completed when the job is done? The only thing that I seem to be able to do to multiple tasks is delete them? Anyone? Jim Ball jball@XXXaccu-med.com remove the XXX to send an email you may be able to do this with a sql data update or create a solution in code to do thi...

Are Exchange 2003 OWA Backups necessary

Access to User Calendar