550 5.7.1 Unable to relay to one domain

We have two sites. Our sister site is running Windows Server 2003 and
Exchange Server 2003. They can send email to any domain BUT ours and we can
receive email from any domain BUT theirs. I have verifed that we are not on
any blacklist. There error message the sender receives is:

      'user@domain.com' on 11/1/2004 8:43 AM
            550 5.7.1 Unable to relay for user@domain.com

Is it something on our end that is not letting them email us or something on
their end in DNS?? Any help would be appreciated.

Mr. Mike

0
Mike1154 (1216)

Unable to open customizations dictionary
Keep getting "Unable to open customizations dictionary." when importing package file in GP9. Already try the article ID 919440, didn't solve it...any idea? What is in the package file? Modified Forms, Reports or VBA or all? If it's forms and/or Reports, have you tried copying the .dics to a local workstation, modifying the .set file, point to the local copy and then try the import at the local wkstn? Once the import is successful you can copy the files back to the shared location. "TKT" wrote: > Keep getting "Unable to open customizations dictiona...

ASP.NET and Exchange on a domain controller
Hi all I am trying to install Exchange 2003 for testing purposes on a Windows 2003 domain controller box. Whenever I get to the point of enabling ASP.NET on IIS Manager it does not appear there even though ASP.NET is installed on the system. I have gone through the Technet Article 315158. It says in the article that the problem has been fixed with the 1.1 >Net framework. As far as I can tell I do have this version of .Net but still have no joy. ANy help would be greatly appreciated Cheers Isaac de Abreu Johannesburg - South Africa ...

.NET 3.0, 3.5 SP1, Media Center Issues
Well, I managed to download .NET Framework 3.0, in lieu of 3.5 simply DISCONNECTING non-stop, and though it (3.0) tells me that it has been successfully downloaded and you can now disconnect from the internet", "setup is proceeding to install it" etc., and not more than a few seconds elapse before it tells me that "an error occured, all files are being removed from the computer"...an icon is on the desktop, and I'm advised that when I click on the install icon it will be installed...again, and again..ad nauseam. 3.5 SP-1 will not even complete downlo...

Exch 5.5 SP4
Hi One of my user sent an email to the client yesterday, Since then this user has been receiving return receipt every two minutes. Client has been also receiving the email in every 3 minutes. I have rebooted my server, Recreated the email address. Rest the IMS queue. Following is the email which my user are receving. Can any one please help. Thanks in advance -----Original Message----- From: Mail Delivery Subsystem [mailto:MAILER-DAEMON@nl.sbc.com] Sent: Saturday, February 03, 2007 11:01 AM To: Valerie@.com Subject: Return receipt The original message was received at Sat, 3 Feb 2007 ...

Replication Message (Ver 5.5.1960)
Hi, We have an Exchange 5.5 organization with 6 sites. The sites are connected by an Exchange server that has X400 Connectors. In this server, Messages with subject:"Replication Message (Ver 5.5.1960)" fill the DS mailbox and then this result in problem. Problem is that changes are not replicated but mailing is working. When I noticed, the mailbox had more than 150000 items and then I deleted all messages. After that the replication started working. But the same problem happened a few days later and I solved it in the same way. But this repeates and I can't find any perm...

unsafe attachments #5
I cannot view most of the attachments sent to me. I get an error that reads "oe removed access to the following unsafe attachments in your mail:....." How can I fix this? I can send these attachments to another user on our system and he has no problems opening the attachments. Please help. Thanks Tools-> Options-> tab Security-> option Do not allow attachments... Note that this is an Microsoft Office Outlook forum. Outlook Express is family of Internet Explorer and Outlook of the Office family. Here is the link for the right forum http://communities.microsoft...

Unable to update retirement account
Anyone have a solution to this problem? Whenever I try to update my retirement account I received the error message immediately: "this operation cannot be performed" Chris In microsoft.public.money, Chris wrote: >Anyone have a solution to this problem? Whenever I try to update my >retirement account I received the error message immediately: > >"this operation cannot be performed" See http://support.microsoft.com/kb/902466/en-us Unfortunately, I've run the File Repair utility numerous times and it comes back clean - so this doesn't fix this er...

Investors Needed!!! #5
INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY! Fork It Over! a Ground Floor Unique Dimension & Concept In the Children's Entertainment Market... For More information http://www.kidseyeview.us ...

cannot copy from one pub to another
all of a sudden, i cannot copy and paste from one ms pub publication to another ms pub publication. here's what i've done: i ran disk cleanup. i ran norton live update. i ran windows update. i ran office 2000 update. i ran detect and repair inside help in pub 2000. none of the above helped. you said "is clipboard set to automatic in computer services?" can you tell me where computer services is? i looked in control panel, administrative tools, component services and computer management. I ended up in console root, component services, computers, my computer, found ms pu...

Outlook =?ISO-8859-1?Q?won=B4t_start?=
Hi - I tried to uninstall MS Office 2000 due to some errors concerning Outlook function. I used the uninstall function of the system menu, the erase2k.exe and also the support pages of Microsoft telling what files exactly in what folder to delete (which didn�t work for all files). Then, I installed MS Ofiice again. Now, on trying to start Outlook, I get the error message, that Outlook isn�t correctly installed, and a OLE-Registration error (hope I translate that properly from German) occured: Install the program again .... That�s what I tried several times, but it doesn�t help ... Any i...

Multiple Exchange boxes in one domain
Hi all, I have the following setup for my domain: HQ: Server 2003 Exchange 2003 We have a branch office located on another industrial estate 1/2 mile away, and we currently connect to them via WiFi (11Mb) and they are in the same domain and subnet as us. I am looking to add a second exchange box at their site so they can get their mail "locally". When I look at setting it up tho ot seems that exchange will still send the messages across the WiFi due to there only being 1 MX record? Is there a way I can get them to recive their mail directly over their own Broadband link? Also ...

Maximum SMTP Email address aliases on Exch 5.5
What is the maximum number of SMTP addresses I can have for a mailbox on Exchange 5.5 Standard. I have a request to set up 4000 addresses to go to 1 mailbox DaveAmann <david_j_amann(removethis)@aoncons.com> wrote: >What is the maximum number of SMTP addresses I can have for a mailbox on Exchange 5.5 Standard. I have a request to set up 4000 addresses to go to 1 mailbox Somewhere in the range of 240. -- Rich Matheisen MCSE+I, Exchange MVP MS Exchange FAQ at http://www.swinc.com/resource/exch_faq.htm ...

formula question #5
How do you change a column of numbers all by a given percentage ie all numbers in column B to individually have a value of -30 -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com zerc To remove 30% from all numbers in a column enter .7(point seven) in an empty cell of another column. Copy that cell. Select all the cells in the column and Paste Special>Multiply>OK>Esc. If not what you want, post back with a clearer description. Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Fri, 6 Feb 2004 23:55:02 -0600, zerconian <<zerconian.118s5o@excelforum-nospam.com>> wrote: >How do you change a ...

Importing Messages #5
Hi Sorry if this has been covered before - I've had a quick look and cant see it. My question is how do you import messages from a specified folder in outlook express? I have a folder with several hundred messages in outlook express that I want to import into outlook. Thanks Peter Go to Outlook/Inbox In the menu bar, click File/Import and Export. Select Import Internet Mail and Addresses. Next screen, uncheck Internet addresses if you do not want to import them. Click Next Close Window. Your messages sould be in your Outlook Inbox. C.E. Jones "peter bennell" <pete...

Make input in one column determine dropdown list in another.
Is there any way I can make the info thats input in one column (selected by dropdown list) determine which (one of several) dropdown list is used in another column? Use a list formula of the type =OFFSET(IF(E1=1,rng1,rng2),0,0,(COUNTA(IF(E1=1,rng1,rng2))),1) where E1 is the first DD. -- HTH RP (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "gettin-older" <gettin-older@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8FF90B6B-F07F-402B-A042-E1B103C40EED@microsoft.com... > Is there any way I can make the info thats input in one column (selected by > dr...

Money 2001 #7
Product is good but 3 factors lead to a certain Thumbs Down; one regarding currencies and another regarding availability I. New Currency Why is it that while adding currencies (for instance Indian Ruppees - INR) the country field is unavailable. This causes problems while creating investments in INR as the investments require the country to be entered. Surely, many people in US (and worldwide) would have investments in INR in addition to the base currency. How is it possible that MS does not support INR (and India)?!! Simple Solutions - Permit addition of country along with the curre...

ILOVEYOU rule on Exchange 5.5 server
I got a mailbox with "iloveyou" rule enabled on Exchange server to automatically move some files to "Delete" folder. I never set the rule and my colleague didn't too. Will it be a virus on my Exchange server? It happened this morning. Thanks for your help Michael > I got a mailbox with "iloveyou" rule enabled on Exchange > server to automatically move some files to "Delete" > folder. > > I never set the rule and my colleague didn't too. Will it > be a virus on my Exchange server? It happened this > morning. While I&#...

2nd Domain
We have a domain named: kscitv.com, I'm trying to add a second domain named:la18.tv and would like the mail send to xyz@la18.tv to go to xyz@kscitv.com .. Is there a document that would explain this procedure. Thank you Vic Abrahamian What version of Exchange are you using. In broad terms you need to tell Exchange that the second domain is inbound and to accept mail for it (under recipient policies Exchange 2000/3 or under routing in Exchange 5.5). Then add a secondary email address to the mailbox object in the relevant directory and it will accept mail for both addresses (although it ...

Excel password protected not opening up on just one PC.
This is a bizarre problem. We have an excel sheet that is password protected and is able to open up on every other computer except for this one PC. I don't understand why, but it just keeps on saying the password is wrong. I've tried the Cap Locks and I've tried a new keyboard, still no luck. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!! All I can think of is to put a copy of the unprotected sheet on the PC and then setup the protection and see if it can be used on the rogue PC at first, then any other PC if that's OK. "M. Lord" wrote: > This...

Time conversion #7
When i download imformation from the internet the time format is in mm:ss.00, how can i convert that to ss.oo, ie: 1m58s.05 to 118.05 or 0m57s.15 to 57.15. Any help would be welcomed Format/Cells/Number/Custom [ss].00 In article <010F5974-3002-4D5F-A87A-2BA4758353AD@microsoft.com>, "Dave" <Dave@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > When i download imformation from the internet the time format is in mm:ss.00, > how can i convert that to ss.oo, ie: 1m58s.05 to 118.05 or 0m57s.15 to 57.15. > Any help would be welcomed ...

Reflecting all Worksheet Names onto one Worksheet.
Hi, Have a slowly growing Workbook containing Dialup Usage reports from my ISP. There is a "Control" worksheet and a worksheet for each month (now a total of 16). I'd like to be able to manipulate the Control worksheet to reflect the names of the remaining worksheets and handle additional worksheets when they are introduced. Eg. What I'd like to achieve ... A B C 1 Feb04-Mar04 2 Jan04-Feb04 3 Dec03-Jan04 4 Nov03-Dec03 5 Oct03-Nov03 6 Sep03-Oct03 7 Worksheet order ... "Control Page" / "Feb04-Mar04" / "Jan04-Feb04" ...

Need to filter more than one date
Excel 2003/XP I have an Excel sheet that has numerous rows and columns that I want to filter by 3 dates. I can use AutoFilter and filter one date but the others won't show up. I don't want to show the entire worksheet. Please advise. Thank you. Hi this can be achived using advanced filtering - check out http://www.contextures.com/xladvfilter01.html for details -- Cheers JulieD check out www.hcts.net.au/tipsandtricks.htm ....well i'm working on it anyway "HT" <asfafd@microsoft.com> wrote in message news:%23NMctcOSFHA.3144@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > E...

How does one keep the MSN interface OUT of Outlook?
I use a different IM program and don't particularly like MSN, ESPECIALLY because it seems bound and determined to integrate itself with every application I own. Sorry, I don't like that. The problem is, every time I open Outlook now, it loads MSN and asks me to log in. Is there any way to remove this application without disabling Outlook? I know there must be - but they sure make the directions as to how to do it darned hard to find. Yes, it is unchecked. The program still comes up when I first open Outlook and asks for me to set up MSN. My bet is that it is one of those ...

How does Excel add 1 month to a date?
I'm trying to understand how Excel adds 1 month to a date, and how to correct for it with a formula. I saw a formula for this online, but now I can't find it. Hi! Try this: A1 = 6/28/2006 To add 1 month: =DATE(YEAR(A1),MONTH(A1)+1,DAY(A1)) Returns: 7/28/2006 The Date function is also smart. The year, month and days will automatically roll over dependent of each other. For example, suppose you want to add 1.5 years to a date. That's 18 months. You could do this: =DATE(YEAR(A1)+1,MONTH(A1)+6,DAY(A1)) Or, you could do this: =DATE(YEAR(A1),MONTH(A1)+18,DAY(A1)) Biff <...

Macro help required please!
Help! I have a workbook (which I've attached) from which I have to extract data - every time a field named "ReportID" changes I need to create a new workbook from a template and copy certain cell contents to the new workbook. For example if the first set of ReportID records has three records in it I need to create one new workbook then copy cells from just this block of cells. Then I need it to loop down to the next block of ReportID fields and do the same thing - so for example if there are twenty records in the ReoprtID field copy data into one new workbook. Any help much ...