550 5.7.1 relay error messae

I have select number of Clients (3) out of 27 who we can not send
emails to, they are in  a separate domain from ours.

assistance, contact your system administrator.
  <mail.n*******.org #5.7.1 smtp;550 5.7.1 Unable to relay for
tsc16.****.****@***.local>

Rhodes.messiah@gmail.com wrote in news:1172615546.953350.313930
@j27g2000cwj.googlegroups.com:

> I have select number of Clients (3) out of 27 who we can not send
> emails to, they are in  a separate domain from ours.

This is an error message from the other side of the conversation. I'd
contact their admin and ask about those particular accounts.

Regards,

--
R. Arlo Clizer
FAQ: http://www.exchangefaq.org

On Feb 28, 12:00 pm, Arlo Clizer <acli...@online.googlemail.com>
wrote:
> Rhodes.mess...@gmail.com wrote in news:1172615546.953350.313930
> @j27g2000cwj.googlegroups.com:
>

> > I have select number of Clients (3) out of 27 who we can not send
> > emails to, they are in  a separate domain from ours.
>
> > Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients.

outlook 5 to outlook 6
There is no provision to import outlook 5 to 6 within the outlook 6 program.......... only 4 and 6. I need to see my past sent messages. It will not also inport the id files to the in box. This newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97, 98, 2000 & 2002 from the Office family for Windows PCs. For Outlook Express (OE) support try posting in one of these newsgroups: microsoft.public.inetexplorer.ie4.outlookexpress for OE 4.x microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie5.outlookexpress for OE 5.x "Tho B." <blacksax@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message news:0c4601...

How to show child form with cannot access a dispose object error
Hi, I have child form attached to a parent form. It is declare in parent form. private frmChild child; I also have an event to show the form and activate it. if (this.child == null) { this.child = new frmChild(); this.child.MdiParent = this; } this.child.Show(); this.child.Activate(); No problem when called for the very first time to show the child form. Problem occurs when the child from is closed and the called again to show. "Cannot access a dispose object" error occurs on .Show() line. I do not want to just hide the child form. Can I completely d...

Read Receipt #7
Is there anybody having problems with the read receipt feature in Microsoft Outlook? It works for users of Outlook Express (when prompted to send read receipt and accepting), but not for the ones using Microsoft Outlook (they get prompted, they accept, but sender who requested the receipt never get it). The e-mail server reports an illegal address in envelope. I tested using Outlook Express and works, but not using Microsoft Outlook. I will appreciate any input. Thank you! Funny, but I have exactly the reverse problem. I get prompted, say no, and it gets sent anyway. That sta...

Error with Inventory Reconciler in PSTL
Professional Services Tool Library (PSTL) - Inventory Reconciler returns the following error: Invalid column name 'atyalloc' Invalid column name 'quantity' Invalid column name 'atyalloc' followed by: The stored procedure ivReconcileSearch returned the following results: DBMS: 207, Great Plains: 0 The customer combiner works fine. It looks like the stored procedure has the column names as lower case spelling, and because SQL Server has collation set to binary sort (LATIN1_GENERAL_BIN) it's failing. I tried reinstalling but that process doesn't appear to hit ...

microsoft document imaging not installing with windows 7
I have a new computer with Win 7 Pro & have Student Office 2007... The microsoft document imaging "PRINTER" is not installing with windows 7... Any answers to this one? I like the .mdi formats & really want it back<<<<< I have tried reinstall; its a no go... ...

Error in Outlook 2000 / 2003
Hello: I am getting this error with 2000 / 2003 Outlook clients using an Exchange 2000 Server: Task 'Microsoft Exchange Server' reported error (0x8004010F) : 'The operation failed. An object could not be found.' I found a tech note about it being the Offline Address Book on the Exchange side, however I can't seem to find the fix. Anyone have the answer? Thanks in Advance David Try reselecting your offline address book server in its properties within the ESM, and perhaps within the priv mailbox database properties as well. -- David Wyatt MCSE, MCSA 2000/2003 Mes...

error while archiving #3
I get two error messages after archiving in my deleted folder. The messages say (1) error while archiving folder tasks in store archive folders and (2) error while archiving folder tasks in store personal folders All the other folders archive OK Can anyone help? 1. Deleted items = trash. Do you save your trash? (really - I am serious - if you want to save items, then why throw them out?) 2. Can you run scanpst.exe against the archive.pst file? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. After searching google.groups.com and finding no...

sbs 2008 console error
Good day, after the migration we have some problems with sbs 2008 console: we cannon't create the user with console. We can create with manual command. An exception of type 'Type: Microsoft.WindowsServerSolutions.Admin.Common.ADException, AdminCommon, Version=6.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35' has occurred. Timestamp: 03/09/2010 19:21:28 Message: La funzionalità Windows SBS Console non è stata configurata correttamente. Stack: in Microsoft.WindowsServerSolutions.Admin.Common.ProductADConstants.GetRolesDistinguishedName() ...

Custom Error Bars in Excel 2007
When choosing the option to add a custom error bar in Exel 2007 and trying to set the range to a worksheet that does not contain the chart I receive an error in Excel that closes down Excel. The steps I perform are: 1. Click on a bar in my chart 2. Click Layout 3. Click the drop down for error bars 4. Click more error bar options... 5. Choose custom and click specify value. 6. Click to set the range where this is then displayed ={1}. As soon as I change to the worksheet to set the range Excel errors out and shuts down. I have recreated this on more than one machine and the result is t...

D0000144 unknown hard error
hi guys, I dont understand chinese but still trying to fix a chinese windows xp laptop.. I runned a virus scan by removing the hard drive and connecting it externally with symantec.. I got 74 infected files.. when i have plugged back the hard drive to the laptop I am getting D000144 unknown hard error with a blue screen Can't boot on safe mode/ last good config- same error trying windows repair - same result run bast avast cd.. run clean registry/ virus scan etc- same error any sugguestions!!! Thanks guys -- ashvin :D Just chill -pls post your feedback on my repu...

Access 2007 Run-time Error 2467 when accessing a listbox value on a sub form
I have a database that has been in production on Access 2003 for quite some time and has run without errors. A user's machine was recently upgraded to Access 2007 and now the database throughs a Run-time Error 2467 "The Expression you entered referes to an object that is closed or does not exist" on the following line that references a listbox value on a sub form. If Nz(Me.sfrm_Consultant_Contract_Request.Form.Cmb_Consultant.Value) = "" Then .. .. .. I changed the code to If Nz(Forms! frm_Main.sfrm_Consultant_Contract_Request.Form.Cmb_Consultant.Value) = ""...

Permission Error in CRM Web based Application
hello. When I click tabs in Navigation Bar on the bottom of Microsoft CRM Web User Interface (v 1.2), usually I get the following error. line: 69 char: 4 Error: Permission Denied Code: 0 URL: http://crm/bar_bottom.aspx?startPage=Home This is not stopping me from working on CRM instead i can use menu bar GoTo --> Home (or other), meybe you can help me to solve this problem, wating for replay I found another post about this problem and the answer :) http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;870635 "Osvaldas T" wrote: > hello. When I click tabs in Navigat...

CRM 1.2
Is it possible in CRM 1.2 to do one of the following when an account is created 1. create a new case 2. run a process created under Cases ? ...

Error when tracking in CRM
Hi, When tracking (in CRM) an email in outlook the folowing error occurs: An error occured promoting this item to Microsoft CRM. The Microsoft CRM server could not be contacted or the user has insufficient permission to perform this action. Do you want to send this e-mail? If you click Yes, the e-mail will be sent out, but no corresponding activity will be created in Microsoft CRM. Any ideas? Thanks in advance, Chris ...

Error creating a new entity
When i try to create a new entity, i get the error "An error has occurred. For more information, contact your system administrator." There is no entry in the log files. i have CRM3.0 running on a win2003 entr. ed. I tried lots of solutions, many in which case it was a problem with users/rights. But no solution workd jet. try to enable DevErrors in the CRM web application, web.config and simulate the job again and to see the details of the problem... "Geert ten Napel" <Geert ten Napel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:015EEA83-FCE3-44C0-BAA1-27D...

additional
CONFUSED I may be using a formula that is trying to add to many cells at one time, yet I've found nothing really to highlight the addion error. Long and short, here is a formula I'm using and it appears the last cell is the one not getting added. =SUM(AQ47,AQ50,AQ53,AQ56,AQ59,AQ62,AQ65,AQ68,AQ71,AQ74,AQ77,AQ80,AQ84,AQ87,AQ90,AQ93,AQ96,AQ99,AQ102,AQ105,AQ108,AQ111,AQ114,AQ117,AQ120,AQ123,AQ126,AQ129,AQ132) With that said, i can drop any number of the cells inside that have nothing in them and I still get the same result with the adding error. Thanks for the suggestion ahead of ...

error message when sending email
I have Outlook Express linked with my on line school email. When they tried to help me set it up so I could get my school emails directly on my computer through Outlook Express they sent me an email, which I received, however when I replied to sender I got the following error: Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. Possible causes for this include server problems, network problems, or a long period of inactivity. Account: 'Online Mail_', Server: 'emailout.phoenix.edu', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Error Number: 0x800CCC0F The schools t...

Reminder sync error
"cannot dismiss or postpone the reminder because the coresponding item in the folder you synchronized does not match this item. To resolve the conflict, open the item. Do you want to open the item now?" These errors came after I had a problem logging on to my Windows 2000 box. I didnt see much in the MS Knowledge Base about this. Any ideas? Thanks Mike, I would make sure you had the latest patches and also run the reminder fix. See below. Click Start, and then click Run. "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office10\Outlook.exe." /Cleanreminders More info - th...

WMP 12 on Windows 7
I am attempting to get all my digital media centralized and organized, got all the DVD ripped into Media Center now I am attempting to get my music synced as well. Problem: Windows Media Player and Media Center is not picking up the mp3's in their respective locations. I have mapped and remapped them to the approriate location and it isn't pulling them into the library. Ran the MS diagnostics via troubleshooting on both the library and media player. It states I have a corrupt media library, and it gives me no hints on how to correct the issue. Any suggestions? ...

Exchange 5,5
System Attendant service is not available. Please help me, what i must do What is the error in the Event Viewer? -- Regards, Hank Arnold <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:457f01c3b1e1$caa429a0$a601280a@phx.gbl... > System Attendant service is not available. > Please help me, what i must do Hi, In Event Viewer no errors, and when I change or modify Microsof Internet Mail system shows : The MSExchangeSA service is not available. ID no C1031668, and i check all steps in knowledge in page 171049 - XDAM Error Msg. Trying to Modify E-mail Addres...

Runtime Error 2450
I'm at my wit's end here and cannot figure this out. I get a Runtime Error 2450 when I reference the subform one way a error that the object cannot be referenced that way comes up. Here's my VB code. **************************************************************************************************************** Private Sub Date_AfterUpdate() VDATE = 0 [Date].SetFocus VDATE = [Date].Text [EXPDate].SetFocus [EXPDate] = DateAdd("yyyy", 2, VDATE) Forms![Student Info New Records]![Assisting Instructor Subform].SetFocus Forms![Student Info New Records]![Assisting Instructor S...

IE 7 and Money 2007
Now that IE 7 is general release, has anyone heard if the Money group recommends and supports that combination? Word is that MS will soon make IE 7 a security update. Anyone tried IE 7 general release with Money 2007 yet? Does it seem to work ok? Bruce. In microsoft.public.money, Bruce Chastain wrote: >Now that IE 7 is general release, has anyone heard if the Money group >recommends and supports that combination? > >Word is that MS will soon make IE 7 a security update. > >Anyone tried IE 7 general release with Money 2007 yet? Does it seem to work >ok? You mi...

Need to obtain Exchange 5.5 Enterprise Media (CD)
I am licensed for Exchange 2003 Enterprise so I can legally install Exchange 5.5 Enterprise, but since it is discontinued I cannot purchase the media from Microsoft. I also cannot find it in the channel anywhere. Where can this be found? I'm at the 16GB limit on Exchange 5.5 Standard but don't want to jump full bore into Exchange 2003 until we're fully ready, so I'm desperate to get 5.5 Enterprise installed. Any advice appreciated. Thanks, Have you called MS? If you're licenseed you should be able to get replacement media... "Tomahawk" <tomahawk@catalini.o...

CRM 3.0 laptop client
The error below appears in the CRM 3.0 laptop client regardless of what CRM item is selected (i.e., Sales, Marketing, New Record...) The problem only exists for a single user (right now we're only testing it on two machines) using the laptop client. For this user, on this machine, they are able to use MS CRM successfully using both the web client and the desktop client. How exactly does the laptop client work? Why is it trying to compile on the user's laptop? We noticed that the "nostdlib" switch does not have the "/" preceeding it which seems to be the r...

Outlook 2003 causes my Exchange server 5.5 to hang
I'm running exchange server 5.5 on a windows 2000 server sp3. My clients are running outlook 2003 on WinXP pro sp1. See the Outlook 2003 Rules May Halt Exchange 5.5 topic on the home page of http://www.slipstick.com/ -- Ken Slovak [MVP - Outlook] http://www.slovaktech.com Author: Absolute Beginners Guide to Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 Reminder Manager, Extended Reminders, Attachment Options http://www.slovaktech.com/products.htm "Scott W" <swatson@1firsttech.com> wrote in message news:043501c39f1a$a1c4ef30$a101280a@phx.gbl... > I'm running exchange server 5....