2K7 question

Is there a way in E2K7 to make a particular message always send a message out
in plain text format?  Is that just an Outlook setting?
Thanks!
0
Dan4650 (795)

Please help on RMS Questions
Hello, Request you to please help me on following questions. 1) In RMS can we setup the Customerwise--Item Wise price ? 2) What is the impact if we hold the transaction more than day and closed the registered ? 3) If I did the transaction on Register A and hold I assume that we can Recall that Transaction any store specific register ? please correct me if I am wrong. 4) Is it possible to view the other store on hand Qty ? Your prompt reply will be highly appreciable. Thanks Sandip I will try to answer to my best understnding of what you wish to achieve: 1) In RMS can we setup the Cust...

Page Footer sum Microsoft solution question
http://support.microsoft.com:80/kb/296249/en-us The above website gives a solution for sums per page but I cannot get any sums to work in the page footer. Are the instructions right? Has anyone else had problems with this? Michael wrote: >http://support.microsoft.com:80/kb/296249/en-us > >The above website gives a solution for sums per page but I cannot get any >sums to work in the page footer. > >Are the instructions right? Has anyone else had problems with this? The article is correct. Carefully, review it again and double check that you followed all of the s...

Input Button Command Question
Hi all, Is there a way to have an input button show a default value formatted in date format. That is as d/m/yyyy. (I can get it to show the date but insists on showing it in number format only) Don't know what you mean by "Input Button". Could try something like :- mystring = Format(Date, "d/m/yyyy") CommandButton1.Caption=mystring ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Thanks Brian. Sorry about being unclear. The function is for...

question about CRM architecture (PBQ (Play Back Queue) in particular)
Does anyone have (or can point me to) any information on CRM's use of the PBQ (Play Back Queue) for offline buffering? I'm primarily wondering if it is utilizing an MSMQ-based queue for its implementation. The reason is that we need to architect offline buffering for custom CRM extension applications (for situations where a salesman's laptop is not connected to the network) and then have the activities "played back" when the laptop is reconnected to the actual server, and would like to "piggy back" onto CRM's PBQ if possible. I'm open to any and all s...

real newbie question...
Hi, I'll cut to the chase, are XSLT files used simply for display or is it possible to put controls on them, like buttons and textboxes etc... Real lame assed question I'll favour, but hey... Thanks in advance Colin B Colin Basterfield wrote: > I'll cut to the chase, are XSLT files used simply for display or is it > possible to put controls on them, like buttons and textboxes etc... XSLT stylesheets are used to transform XML into another format (XML, HTML, text). What resulting document should contain (buttons and textboxes) is up to stylesheet author. -- Oleg T...

Message Box Help
I am trying to create a message box. For instance, if I type the word "pools" in a specific cell, i want a message box to appear with just a lousy "ok" button with a brief message. Also, I want to create a message box in a different cell so that no matter what value (or text) is entered into that cell, a message box will appear with the same "ok" button and message. Thanks in advanced. No exactly the behavior you want, but you can get close with Data=>Validation. Look at all the tabs and look it up in help. -- Regards, Tom Ogilvy <xxx@yahoo.com> ...

Multi Store Workflow Question
We have one store and a warehouse. We need to order and receive items at the warehouse and transfer them to the store. We need the store to be able to see what is on order and all inventory at the warehouse. Is anyone doing something like this, and how easy it it? At a recent demo, this required many steps, logging into 3 different databases, doing updates, etc. Very confusing for simple tasks we need to do every day. Marvin: Microsoft RMS HeadQuarters would be the solution for you. You can view the inventory in Warehouse and items on order from the Store Mihir Shah Diviasoft, In...

A simple Stuiped Question
I'm trying to install a CommandButton on one of my spread sheets. I formatting the CommandButton I do most everything like change the colors, Text, Fonts, and Size. but I have not found where to install where the CommandButton is to go to, like cell number. I know it seems to be a foolish question, that I am ashamed to asking, but help please Charlie Using Windows 7, Excel 2003 Right-click on the button and select Properties. Top and Left will give you the position on the screen. Turn on the macro recorder while creating a button from the Control Toolbox to get placement code. Gord...

Outlook 2003 Journal Question
Hi all, I've been working on configuring the outlook 2003 journal to my liking. I've set the emails to be recorded into it, but it only records sent emails automatically. Is there an easy switch to get it to record incomming emails as well without me having to drag them from the Inbox to the Journal folder? Thanks in Advance ...

really simple printing question
i have a fairly long excel sheet it's about 800-something rows but ther aren't too many colums. how can i make it wrap up and print what woul normally be 2 pages on to one page? the printer settings aren't working right and i'm getting it to b terribly small when i try and change those to fit. do any of you kno how i could do this? i'm pretty sure this is a really simple task and just have never had to use excel for anything this long before. or care about manipulating it so that it could be done again -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Rhea, I don't...

Question for school
Filters are used to a. establish relationships, b. view a subset of records in a table c. view a list of fields in a table d. none of the above "deborah camp" <deborah camp@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8785B061-C0E5-433A-A8F3-CFF39568D649@microsoft.com... > Filters are used to a. establish relationships, b. view a subset of > records > in a table c. view a list of fields in a table d. none of the above > If these are school questions, do you not have a book or some other resource where you can look up the correct answers? Havi...

Footer questions
Using XL 2000 How can I (1) reference a custom footer to a cell in the speadsheet? I would like to have in Left Footer - "prepared on" and in the center footer a date which is entered in a cell in the spreadsheet. AND (2) if you create a custom footer with font formatting in one sheet of a workbook, how can you have it placed on the footer for every sheet in the workbook? many thanks Doug Hi 1. Only possible with VBA using an event procedure Before_Print 2. Select the first sheet with this footer and group all other sheets (hold down the cTRL keya while selecting the other tab...

VBA question re variables
Hello All I wonder if someone can help me with this. I have a form a tab control and 12 pages. On each page a separate piece of data is captured and at the end this is populated into my table. Users move to the next page in the sequence by clicking command buttons on each page which I am trying to code now. The part I am struggling with is this... How can I set the value of a variable in one subroutine and use the variable in another routine without the value of the variable changing which it seems to do? Many thanks in advance and kind regards, Nick "Nick" <Nick@discu...

refinance home loan question
hi have money 05 and trying to get my home loan to refinance. is there a wizard for this or anything? i can adjust the loan terms but it doesn't allow me to make the changes effective in the future and also the calculated amounts come out all wrong. Is the best way to close out the loan and create a new one? Thanks, minnoce944 In microsoft.public.money, minnoce944 wrote: >hi have money 05 and trying to get my home loan to refinance. is there a >wizard for this or anything? i can adjust the loan terms but it doesn't >allow me to make the changes effective in the future a...

Line
I'm plotting monthly and ytd data as columns on the x axis. And for the y axis, I'm showing a percentage that relates to the monthly data, not the ytd data. I've formatted the 4 sets of columns to "0 overlap" and "100 gap width". So, for each set of columns (month and ytd), the month and ytd columns are touching. Currently, the data point for percentage line on the y axis sits in the middle of each set of columns. But since the percentage data point really only relates to the monthly data, I was hoping to shift the line so the data points are over th...

Maybe this is a silly question.
Our company name is "abc" our website is "abc.com" or email is "name@abc.com" our domain name is "abc" we are in the process of changing all this Our company name is going to be "xyz" and our website is going to be "xyz.com" and we want to have our email become "name@xyz.com" For the next few months though we want each persons outlook email to be configured with 2 mailboxes "mail@abc.com" and "mail@xyz.com" so that it stays completely seperate until almost no one sends mail to "abc.com" anymore ...

Migrating Exchange 5.5 multi-sites question
Hi We have a Windows 2000 AD Domain with an Exchange 5.5 organisation with 4 remotes sites located in remote locations. I installed Exchange 2003 on a Windows 2003 member server in SiteA. This server has the ADC installed with 4 CAs. I have moved the users from SiteA into Exchange 2003 with no problems. I plan to install Exchange 2003 on new Windows 2000 servers in the remote sites and move users using the wizard. The question is do I need ADC installed on these remote sites servers with CAs so that I can move users. Will these CAs be two-way.?? Is there anything else I would need to do.?? ...

Exchange 2003
Hello All: I have a global contact list in public folders that I would like to be able to access and email from while in OWA. Clients have access but I cannot figure out how to open up a contact and then select new email. The Icon is available in the tool bar but is grayed out. Is this possible to do? thanks ...

OUTLOOK 2002 question
I have a user that need his email comeing into his inbox to copy down ( not move) his personal folder jaygardner Use a Wizard Rule for this. Set no condition so it will do it for every mail and set the action to move a copy to a specified folder -- Roady [MVP] www.sparnaaij.net Microsoft Office and Microsoft Office related News Also Outlook FAQ, How To's, Downloads and more... Tip of the month: -Tips for cleaning up your mailbox Subscribe to the newsletter to receive news and tips & tricks in your mailbox! www.sparnaaij.net (I changed my reply address; remove all CAPS and _under...

Finding my previous questions...
I often would like to come back to this site to lookup one of my previous questions, such that I can again utilize the solution you provided me. However, I often can remember the 'Subject' I used during the submission, and therefore can't find my question. Is there some way I can use this site to locate all my previous submissions? Many thanks http://groups.google.com/advanced_group_search -- Kind regards, Niek Otten "cdavidson" <cdavidson@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BE778701-F1B9-47F1-B447-D10C5A8D6D53@microsoft.com... >I often w...

Password protection
I have apprx 21 user prompts set up for Outlook 2007. My questions are: 1) is there a limit of profiles, that can be set up? 2) if I use a PST password - can it be the same as the profile password? 3) I am correct in saying that when I get prompted for the profile to use - it will prompt me for both the PST and Profile password? John D Leonard -- Sage <sage.grp@comcast.net> wrote: > I have apprx 21 user prompts set up for Outlook 2007. > > My questions are: > 1) is there a limit of profiles, that can be set up? I've never heard of one. > 2) if I use a PST pass...

xml question #3
Hi I am trying to create the following line in an xml fileusing the xml writer, <Style ss:ID="Default" ss:Name="Normal"> I have ss set up as a namespace I think, see below. Dim spreadsheetNamespace As String = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:spreadsheet" writer1.WriteAttributeString("xmlns", "ss", xmlns, spreadsheetNamespace) I tried the following but it did not seem to work. writer1.WriteStartElement("Style", ID = "Default", spreadsheetNamespace) thanks Paul. Thanks Paul. -- Paul G Software engineer. Hi P...

Question on mapping item table fields when loading items from a fi
I am trying to load an item file from a distributor into RMS. I am confused about where to put the UPC code and the item number. IF I put this Distributors item code, for example ESTT1434 for a certain moodel rocket starter set, in the Item Lookip Code field, where do I put the UPC code? I read on some threads here where Some people said put the UPC code in the ILC field, but then where does the item code go? Mark, Most enter the UPC into the Alias database. Some use the UPC as their ILC, then it becomes the "item code". Disty's code for the item goes into the Supplie...

WORKDAY question
I have used the workday function to populate column A with just workdays (also used a named list of holidays to exclude). I was wondering if anyone had a bit of vba to automate this process? You can use code similar to the following. Sub AAA() Dim R As Range Dim StartDate As Date Dim NumDays As Long Dim N As Long Dim Holidays() As Variant Holidays = Range("E1:E10") '<<< CHANGE StartDate = DateSerial(2010, 1, 1) '<<< CHANGE NumDays = 30 '<<< CHANGE Set R = Range("A1") '<...

Order Question
Hope this is not a duplicate as I got an error when I tried to post last time. What is the best way to get an order to distribution and/or accounting? In an order, on the Information side tab, you can click the print tool on the toolbar to print the General, Shipping and Addresses tab info, then click the products tab, then click the print button on the Action bar to print the product info - so 2 prints, 2 pieces of paper. Is this the best way? Is there no way to e-mail this information to distribution or accounting besides a workrule from which they would still have to print both page...