.NET Framework 1.1: Device Update 4.0

Hi,

Does anyone know whether Windows 2003 Service Pack 1 includes the ASP.NET
Mobile Controls Device Updates (Device Update 4.0)?

Thanks,
Yong Teck

0
Yukon (40)

Import/export #4
Someone from work asked me (they seem to think I'm a computer whiz--fools!!) if there was a simple way to import mail and settings from Eudora to Outlook and I seem to remember reading here that the best and safest way to do it is to go from Eudora to Outlook Express and then export from OE to Outlook. Am I remembering correctly? Thanks, Tim Possibly but there's a direct route in OL2003 (Tools menu > Import & Export) "TS Mathews" <nospam@nospam.ca> wrote in message news:3oo5tiF6sb0sU1@individual.net... > Someone from work asked me (they seem to think ...

Problem Veiwing Reports in CRM 3.0
Hi, I am having problems viewing reports in CRM Webclient. I log on as a standard user click on the report edit the filter and generate the report, and the system says the page cannot be displayed. If i log on as administrator it works, so i am assuming it is a permissions issue. Where and how to i change this so all users can view and generate reports? Any help on this issue would be much appreciated, thanks in advance Hi, Now the administrator cannot view the reports, apart from going to the report server via IP. Any help would be great. "Patrickh" wrote: > Hi, > ...

MSCRM 3.0 Outlook Client
Whe working withe the MSCRM 3.0 Outlook Client for offline mode, it seems like the station's memory usage increase dramaticly. I wounder if by changing the setup of the server or client I could reduce the memory usage to a normal level. That happens because MSDE sql instance is activated, which is required to access offline data. There is no way to avoid that. You can check client task manager to see what processes consume memory. Andrei Smertin [MSFT] "amirar" wrote: > Whe working withe the MSCRM 3.0 Outlook Client for offline mode, it > seems like the station'...

Business Contact Manager 2003 Database Update
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0012_01C3962C.16F7ECA0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Dear All, I have what I believe a serious problem here. I have been using Outlook = 2003 with Business Contact Manager when it was in Beta 2 and even after = the Technical Refresh. Now, after both are released, I need to use the = BCM database that I have populated. The problem is that the database = cannot be backed up and then restored to the RTM BCM. It keeps telling = me that the version is differen...

How to update one form when closing another ?
I have two forms open. frmPeople has the Focus frmAccount does not. frmAccount has subFormPeopleList I add a new person to frmPeople (which is linked to frmAccount) Question 1: When I close frmPeople I want to update frmAccount so the new person shows in subFormPeopleList Quetion 2: But I'm also wondering if I add code to the "close event" for frmPeople to update frmAccount What will this do if frmAccount is not open? Will it add the person twice? I'm guessing not as updating a form doesn't really add data to the table... right? Thanks for any help. Mel Thanks...

inventory shows as net income under Equity on balance sheet
Im new to MS Money Small Business 2004. At setup, the input of inventory shows up as net income under Equity on my balance sheet. How can I un-do or re-do this? Thanks in advance ...

Microsoft Update Agent fails to install
When I try to manualy update Vista basic it first wants me to update the Update Agent to ver. 7.4.7600.226. This update fails with error 8007005 and I can not do any system updates. Have searched this group and the entire web for answer to this problem for at least 4 hours without success. Any help wold be ppreciated... On Nov 15, 3:00=A0pm, MichaelY <michaely1...@gmail.com> wrote: > When I try to manualy update Vista basic it first wants me to update > the Update Agent to ver. 7.4.7600.226. This update fails with error > 8007005 and I can not do any system updates. ...

Windows xp updates question
When I try to update Windows XP IE will not load page. It's as if the page didn't exist. I go click on 'Tools/Window Update' but the MS update page will not be found. How can I fix this? Tony Alpha wrote: > When I try to update Windows XP IE will not load page. It's as if > the page didn't exist. I go click on 'Tools/Window Update' but the > MS update page will not be found. > > How can I fix this? Windows XP _____ Edition with Service Pack _ __-Bit? Internet Explorer version _? Assuming some 32-bit version of Windows XP...

Bellsouth.net mail not coming into OL2007
I have been having problems with my bellsouth.net mail coming into OL2007. Some of the messages make it to OL2007 but not all. I spent 4 hours on the phone with att.net trying to fix the problem and it seemed to be working after we disabled all of the startup programs through msconfig, but this morning I see in webmail that there are messages that aren't coming to OL2007. The send/receive is just hanging up. Any help is appreciated. You should not change any windows files on the advice of att. Startup files have nothing to do with Outlook. You must have an error in your account or c...

"Matchcode update" jobs again
Hi again. I've currently got 76.000+ system jobs of type "Matchcode update" in my CRM database, increasing all the time. All in all there are probably 200 accounts and maybe 400 contact records in this system. My database backup is over 200 megs already, and I', pretty sure most of it is "Matchcode update"s. Can I just a) turn that thing off (recurring job); what would it actually mean (i.e. what does it really do)? Or b) make it *not* store a new row in system jobs everytime it is executed? This just seems way stupid to me... TIA, Antti Kurenniemi The...

money password #4
I backed up money to a cd shortly before my computer crashed. I reinstalled Money 2001 on a new computer and went to restore my money and it won't let me...says I need a password. Never set a password up and it won't let me get my info. How do I restore around this password request when there is no password. This password request usually means that your Money file was written by a version later than the one you have installed. Are you sure you didn't have e.g. M2004 trial or similar on your PC? -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money For UK tips & fixes see ht...

Getting started with GP10.0
So, now I've installed it, what do I do? If I open the application, I get a list of servers (means nothing to me) and a username and password box. Again, I haven't a clue what I could put in here. Is this software supposed to be for lay-people? It seems horribly complex if you're not a programmer. Where is your reseller? You need a good VAR to help you implement this product. I don't know of any product in the price range of Dynamics GP that is "super-friendly" the first time you use it. A good rule of the thumb: more functionality = more complexity. -- Japhe...

SQL 2005 and CRM 3.0
Hi all Just want to know if it is possible to install MSCRM 3.0 on one server and use a SQL 2005 server that is a standalone server is not part of the CRM AD domain. Is that possible and if so how does one configure it. No, the SQL server simply must be in same AD domain as the CRM server "chodeva" <chodeva@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1182438284.428768.197020@k79g2000hse.googlegroups.com... > Hi all > > Just want to know if it is possible to install MSCRM 3.0 on one server > and use a SQL 2005 server that is a standalone server is not part of > the CRM ...

XML Insert data C# ASP.net 2.0 Need to know how to insert by speci
Hello, I have the following XML Schema: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?> <Schedule> <Day Name="Monday"> </Day> <Day Name="Tuesday"> </Day> <Day Name="Wednesday"> </Day> <Day Name="Thursday"> </Day> <Day Name="Friday"> </Day> <Day Name="Saturday"> </Day> <Day Name="Sunday"> </Day> </Schedule> I want users to be able to input the following tiomeblocks for a scheduling s...

CRM 4.0 Outlook client on non domain PCs
Is it possible to install and run CRM 4.0 Outlook client on non domain PCs? This computers are in the corporate LAN but not in the corporate domain and they will never be. Right now, this users have a HTTP 401 error when they try to access with Outlook. They can access CRM on the web with no problems. Thanks in advance. If you add a saved username and password entry in users/advanced tab (Windows XP) in control panel, and adds the server to the local intranet zone in IE, it should work. Best regards Jens Egil Evensen "Luis" wrote: > Is it possible to install and run CRM...

Convert C:\1\2.exe to c:\1\ shlwapi
Looking a function to do that. shlwapi.lib Maybe someone else here will understand this, but it looks like a typo to me. You want to convert: C:\1\2.exe to C:\1\shlwapi (what?) Is this shortname to long name? I guess what I'm asking is what does 2.exe have to do with SHLWAPI? Tom "roxioxoto" <coco002@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1154971834.120105.234410@i42g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... > Looking a function to do that. > shlwapi.lib > Sorry :) Im just trying to get c:\1\2\ or c:\1\2 >From this path c:\1\2\filename.ordir using SHLWAPI lib or s...

Documentation about CRM 1.2 db structure
Does exist any documentation about CRM 1.2 modules and related underlying SQL tables? Does exist any documentation about mapping between CRM 1.2 SQL tables and CRM 3.0 SQL tables? Many thanks If you install data migration tool, there are some excel spreadsheet contains the fields for the given entity. I don't know if that's what you are looking for. In terms of the SQL table, CRM 1.2 and CRM 3.0 is similar. All the custom attribute will be in the extension table. E.g. AccountBase, AccountExtension. Hope this helps. Darren Liu Crowe Chizek and Company http://www.crowecrm.com On ...

repost-.Net XmlValidatingReader should fail on complextypes with whitespace?
Reposting due to lack of response - I believe the .Net XmlValidatingReader should fail when validating XML that contains a ComplexType element with white space when the ComplexType element has the mixed attribute set to false in the XSD used for validation. XSD fragment: <xs:element name="TRSellerBuyerData"> <xs:complexType mixed="false"> <xs:sequence> <xs:element ref="BuyerSellerReferrorFlag" minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="unbounded"/> </xs:sequence> </xs:complexType>...

Error Uploading New Report -CRM 3.0
I am having trouble loading new reports to CRM 3.0 Using: Win2K3 SBS Ent. with SQL 2005 and CRM 3.0. Sharepoint Installed After reinstalling failed SQL 2000-2k5 UPGRADE and Failed CRM1.2 to 3.0 upgrade, I now have SQL 2005 with CRM 3.0 successfully (or so I think) installed. After loading existing CRM Reports ...\Microsoft CRM\Reports\MSCRM into SQL Biz Intell. and changing the Datasource. The report works. I save the new built report and try to upload to CRM and receive ERROR UPLOADING REPORT in CRM. Any Ideas why this is happening? DEBUG REPORT ----- (web.config deverrors = on) Exc...

mac office 2004 updater not installing
Hey all: Whenever I try to install the latest 2004 update in hopes to fix a memory leak and it keeps on telling me I need admin permissions. I am an admin on the machine. I enabled root, downloaded pseudo, created a new account with admin rights, and I'm still having the same problems. Any suggestions? Thanks, Molly Hi Molly, Boot from OS X Cd and try reparing Disk Permissions. Login under Root user and download Office 2004 Update and try installing. Hope this resolves your issue. -- Best Regards, Prasanna "Molly" <mollyj.business@gmail.com> wrote in message ne...

Audit log for 1 field
Hi. I am trying to create an audit log for a "tasks" database.I used Allen Browne's code and got it working on a very simple test database. When I try to do the exact thing in my production database, it gets stuck at: 'Remove any cancelled update still in the tmp table. Set db = DBEngine(0)(0) sSQL = "DELETE FROM " & sAudTmpTable & ";" db.Execute sSQL My production form has alot on it (combo lookups, date pickers, option groups, and some code behind some text boxes, etc). Would this affect it? I'm really only intereste...

Outlook2003: Search folders updates how and when?
Hi I've just upgraded from Outlook XP to 2003 and want to use some of the new features, in particular the search folders. I use 2 local data files (personal and work), and want to use "For follow up" for both these. They're easily created, but somehow the search folders doesn't always update properly. Sometimes when I set a red followup flag for a mail, the search folders is updated instantly - but often this is not the case. If I restart Outlook the search folder seem to update in a minute or so. Anyone know how I manually update the search folders? Thanks for any ad...

microsoft excel #4
Whre I can find in the web to download microsoft excel Thanks. Budors, I'm not sure what you mean - Microsoft Excel isn't a free software application. If you can find it out there as a public download on the web I'm sure that Microsoft would want to know about it. Cheers, Katherine "budors" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E0F9FF3A-B5BE-44C0-AA0A-D97529FB5EC6@microsoft.com... > Whre I can find in the web to download microsoft excel. > > Thanks. You cant download it, not legally any way, you have to BUY it, strange as that...

Keep a date from updating
Hi there. When I run my macro it populates cell A1 with todays date, the problem is the next day the date changes to the current day. I would like the date to stay at the date the macro is run then the next day it keeps the date etc. so I can look back in the month and see the correct date. Please help , am I missing soemthing simple here? Convert the formula [I expect it is =TODAY() ] to a value within the macro with these three lines of code Range("A1").Select Selection.Copy Selection.PasteSpecial Paste:=xlPasteValues, Operation:=xlNone, SkipBlanks _ :=False, Transpose:=...

ie explorer update/xp service pack update
I have had to reload my original operating system, after my computer failed. I have IE 6.00, xp service pack 1, x86 (32 bit) I want to upgrade to the home user version of service pack 3 and ie 8, but am blocked on Microsoft's Windows Download Center and Windows Update sites (Need a higher version of IE, but can't obtain the higher version of IE until I have SP 3, but can't download SP 3 until I have a higher level of IE). Help! Download, *save*, and then install Firefox 3.0.17 http://download.mozilla.org/?product=firefox-3.0.17&os=win&lang=en-US Then d...