"The connection was dropped due to an SMTP protocol event sink."

Any Idea's?  We relay e-mail from our ISP to our exchange 2k3 server.  On
our server we have a couple of different domains that are used.  When
sending from domain1, e-mail seems to send out find.  When sending from
domain2, it just gets stuck in the que.

Chris

0
crhhvnfun (2)

"Christopher Holley" <crhhvnfun@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Any Idea's?  We relay e-mail from our ISP to our exchange 2k3 server.  On
>our server we have a couple of different domains that are used.  When
>sending from domain1, e-mail seems to send out find.  When sending from
>domain2, it just gets stuck in the que.

What event sinks do you have installed? What happens if you remove
them?

--
Rich Matheisen
MCSE+I, Exchange MVP

"The connection was dropped due to an SMTP protocol event sink." #2
Hi. I have Exchange 2003 with Windows 2003. The Exchange Server is also a domain controller. For the last month any mail we send to a particular domain (and only to that) is being delayed and gets stucked in the queues. When iam using an external account outside of my organisation everything goes well and the recipients for this particular domain can get the mails which i send them. My DNS is working well. To be more specific when i go to queues on my Exchange System Manager and find this particular domain, on additional queue information i get the following message. "The connectio...

"The connection was dropped due to an SMTP protocol event sink."
Any Idea's? We relay e-mail from our ISP to our exchange 2k3 server. On our server we have a couple of different domains that are used. When sending from domain1, e-mail seems to send out find. When sending from domain2, it just gets stuck in the que. Chris "Christopher Holley" <crhhvnfun@yahoo.com> wrote: >Any Idea's? We relay e-mail from our ISP to our exchange 2k3 server. On >our server we have a couple of different domains that are used. When >sending from domain1, e-mail seems to send out find. When sending from >domain2, it just get...

The connection was dropped due to an SMTP protocol event sink.
Hello, Today noticed large email queue on SBS2003, cannot send emails to any outside domain, and in addiditional queue information i see this message - The connection was dropped due to an SMTP protocol event sink. Our SBS2003 is used for email recieving and sending, no external smart hosts and server is behind firewall. Looks like our internal AD DNS is working fine, i can recieve recrusive answers from DNS(cheked with nslookup), also i can connect with telnet to port 25 to any mail server in queue, also i can connect to my server from interet with telnet on port 25. I ena...