"Organizational folder": 'new' menu is not available

I am following article:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;244591

and I try to create an organization folder. I go to my "Public FOlder",
click "System folder".
I see EFORMS listed there. I right click the option and I don't see the
option "new".
What's wrong ? Exch 2000SP3.

0
marlon_brown (142)