!!HELP!! OWA ans Outlook do not synch

OK so I rebuilt my SBS 2003 server and used Exmerge to exmerge all my users
mailboxes out. Successfully exmerged them back into Exchange. Had to
recreate new profiles on the users workstations but all appears to be good.
One slight problem. For my external users who use Citrix and log onto the
Citrix server desktop they cannot use Outlook there. I do have a case open
with Microsoft regarding this issue however my immediate issue to resolve is
why I can log on as a user here in the office, open Outlook and all their
mail is there. However when I use OWA the mailbox is incomplete. Does not
appear it synched up.

0
ghost9574 (22)

In Outlook are you looking at the Exchange mailbox as opposed to stay a PST?
Is there any chance you are looking at different views. Since OWA and
Outlook are pointing to the same source there should obviously be no
difference.

Nue
"AllenM" <ghost@nodomain.com> wrote in message
> OK so I rebuilt my SBS 2003 server and used Exmerge to exmerge all my
> users mailboxes out. Successfully exmerged them back into Exchange. Had to
> recreate new profiles on the users workstations but all appears to be
> good. One slight problem. For my external users who use Citrix and log
> onto the Citrix server desktop they cannot use Outlook there. I do have a
> case open with Microsoft regarding this issue however my immediate issue
> to resolve is why I can log on as a user here in the office, open Outlook
> and all their mail is there. However when I use OWA the mailbox is
> incomplete. Does not appear it synched up.

0
imaneophyte (3004)
5/8/2006 11:22:51 PM
Could the mail profile on the machine you are testing from be set to deliver
to 'personal folders' instead of Mailbox-Username ?

"AllenM" wrote:

> OK so I rebuilt my SBS 2003 server and used Exmerge to exmerge all my users
> mailboxes out. Successfully exmerged them back into Exchange. Had to
> recreate new profiles on the users workstations but all appears to be good.
> One slight problem. For my external users who use Citrix and log onto the
> Citrix server desktop they cannot use Outlook there. I do have a case open
> with Microsoft regarding this issue however my immediate issue to resolve is
> why I can log on as a user here in the office, open Outlook and all their
> mail is there. However when I use OWA the mailbox is incomplete. Does not
> appear it synched up.

0
knightly (222)
5/8/2006 11:26:01 PM
Thanks for the feedback. Perhaps I need to reiterate on my main issue. I can
log onto a workstation with the username and open Outlook on the server. I
even created a new profile and am able to log in no problems. All his email
is there. Can sned/receive internally and externally.
So this user logs in from home using OWA. No problems sending/receiving
except his "Inbox" is incomplete.
I see emails from 2003 in his Inbox when using Outlook in the office but
only see recent emails using OWA. Perhaps their Inbox is to large to
populate or maybe some other restriction in OWA? I alwasy thought OWA was in
synch with the Exchange server.
Let me also add I have no other problems with other users who I had to do
the same after exmerging their mailboxes back into Exchange. And one other
person has more emails in his "Inbox" that this persons. So I'm at a lost
here.

"AllenM" <ghost@nodomain.com> wrote in message
> OK so I rebuilt my SBS 2003 server and used Exmerge to exmerge all my
> users mailboxes out. Successfully exmerged them back into Exchange. Had to
> recreate new profiles on the users workstations but all appears to be
> good. One slight problem. For my external users who use Citrix and log
> onto the Citrix server desktop they cannot use Outlook there. I do have a
> case open with Microsoft regarding this issue however my immediate issue
> to resolve is why I can log on as a user here in the office, open Outlook
> and all their mail is there. However when I use OWA the mailbox is
> incomplete. Does not appear it synched up.

0
allen.miyake (137)
5/9/2006 2:20:01 AM
OWA does not have any specific restrictions on number of items it can
display.
Could it be some sorting or filtering issue?

--
Text from most Windows dialogs can be copied to clipboard with Ctrl-INS.

Free productivity applications suit - www.openoffice.org
Free Internet calling - www.skype.com
Free SQL database Firebird - full support for transaction control,
triggers, stored procedures, partial SQL-99 compliance
http://www.ibphoenix.com/main.nfs?a=ibphoenix&s=1142758270:704186&page=what_is_interbase
0
kpalagin (1838)

OWA issue with Public Folders
Hiya. Need help with this issue... I have a user who is trying to respond or forward any messages that's inside a public folder when she's connected from home. Only thing I can find on this is inside the WA's help menu but it's of little use. all it says is that you need to have a front-end server which we do. I have no clue what her connection at home is like (dialup ... is that still around?! or broadband). I do know that web access does work from Firefox too. Would this be a browser issue or is it something with her side of outlook web access side? We're running...

New to excel

Looking for Excel Help

Outlook Sales

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

Need Help, Task Start Date is wrong

owa cant open ppt attachments

cannot open hyper links in outlook

outlook 97 and express email problems

Please help #8

Outlook 2003 Drag and Drop Emails

using the journal on outlook

outlook 2007 e-mail

Are there free upgrades to Outlook 2000?

Outlook context menu lost most options
Hi there. I'd dearly love some help with this matter. It's been going on for months now. Has anyone got any idea how I can sort this issue out? "Jonathan E. (NZ)" <s_pam_stop@hotmail.comTAKEOUTTHESECAPS> wrote in message news:<eYICp6NCFHA.3976@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl>... Hi there, I run outlook 2003. It would seem that the context menu has lost the plot. It looks like outlook has gone into some "mode" other than the one it is usually in by default. I have found that when I right click on any mail folder the context menu has very different options f...