"Get-ClusterResource" cmdlet throws "not recognized as a cmdlet, function, operable program, or script file" error.

Hi, I am trying to use "Get-ClusterResource" cmdlet to fetch "File
Share Witness" property of CCR cluster. But when I run this command no
"Exchange Management Shell" I am getting "The term 'Get-
ClusterResource' is not recognized as a cmdlet, function, operable
program, or script file. Verify the term and try again." error.
Any idea why I am getting this error? Do I need to add any "PSSnapin"
via Add-PSSnapin cmdlet ? If so which one it is? Basically I am not
able to run any of the cluster related GET cmdlets on Exchange
Management Shell.
0
shivaraj

What version of Windows and Exchange?  This is a Windows 2008 or Windows
2008 R2 cmdlet.  Is that your operating system?  If not, then you're looking
at the CLUSTER command.
--
Ed Crowley MVP
..

"shivaraj" <shivaraj.malannavar@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi, I am trying to use "Get-ClusterResource" cmdlet to fetch "File
> Share Witness" property of CCR cluster. But when I run this command no
> "Exchange Management Shell" I am getting "The term 'Get-
> ClusterResource' is not recognized as a cmdlet, function, operable
> program, or script file. Verify the term and try again." error.
> Any idea why I am getting this error? Do I need to add any "PSSnapin"
> via Add-PSSnapin cmdlet ? If so which one it is? Basically I am not
> able to run any of the cluster related GET cmdlets on Exchange
> Management Shell.

0
Ed
1/15/2010 4:24:00 PM
Windows version: Windows 2008 Enterprise version Service pack 1
Exchange version: Exchange server 2007 Version : 08.01.0240.006

I did not get your question. Is this a Windows 2008 or Windows 2008 R2
cmdlet!!?? Is there a separate version of windows called 2008 R2
cmdlet ? Cant I run this cmdlet on Windows 2008 Enterprise version?
I can run "CLUSTER RESOURCE" command on powershell to fetch similar
information. But I wanted to fetch this using C# . In which I am
trying to use

Collection<PSObject> results =3D ri.Invoke("Get-ClusterResource");
PSPropertyInfo prop =3D (PSPropertyInfo)mo.Properties["Resource"];

I cant use "Cluster Resource" instead of Get-ClusterResource as it
always returns NULL when I try to get "Resource" property attribute.

Regards,
Shivaraj

On Jan 15, 9:24=A0pm, "Ed Crowley [MVP]" <cursp...@nospam.net> wrote:
> What version of Windows and Exchange? =A0This is a Windows 2008 or Window=
> 2008 R2 cmdlet. =A0Is that your operating system? =A0If not, then you're =
looking
> at the CLUSTER command.
> --
> Ed Crowley MVP
> "There are seldom good technological solutions to behavioral problems."
> .
>
> "shivaraj" <shivaraj.malanna...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > Hi, I am trying to use "Get-ClusterResource" cmdlet to fetch "File
> > Share Witness" property of CCR cluster. But when I run this command no
> > "Exchange Management Shell" I am getting "The term 'Get-
> > ClusterResource' is not recognized as a cmdlet, function, operable
> > program, or script file. Verify the term and try again." error.
> > Any idea why I am getting this error? Do I need to add any "PSSnapin"
> > via Add-PSSnapin cmdlet ? If so which one it is? Basically I am not
> > able to run any of the cluster related GET cmdlets on Exchange
> > Management Shell.

0
shivaraj
1/18/2010 8:30:14 AM
Questions about the use of C# should be posted in the .development
newsgroup.  The code people lurk there more.
--
Ed Crowley MVP
..

Windows version: Windows 2008 Enterprise version Service pack 1
Exchange version: Exchange server 2007 Version : 08.01.0240.006

I did not get your question. Is this a Windows 2008 or Windows 2008 R2
cmdlet!!?? Is there a separate version of windows called 2008 R2
cmdlet ? Cant I run this cmdlet on Windows 2008 Enterprise version?
I can run "CLUSTER RESOURCE" command on powershell to fetch similar
information. But I wanted to fetch this using C# . In which I am
trying to use

Collection<PSObject> results = ri.Invoke("Get-ClusterResource");
PSPropertyInfo prop = (PSPropertyInfo)mo.Properties["Resource"];

On Jan 15, 9:24 pm, "Ed Crowley [MVP]" <cursp...@nospam.net> wrote:
> What version of Windows and Exchange? This is a Windows 2008 or Windows
> 2008 R2 cmdlet. Is that your operating system? If not, then you're looking
> at the CLUSTER command.
> --
> Ed Crowley MVP
> "There are seldom good technological solutions to behavioral problems."
> .
>
> "shivaraj" <shivaraj.malanna...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > Hi, I am trying to use "Get-ClusterResource" cmdlet to fetch "File
> > Share Witness" property of CCR cluster. But when I run this command no
> > "Exchange Management Shell" I am getting "The term 'Get-
> > ClusterResource' is not recognized as a cmdlet, function, operable
> > program, or script file. Verify the term and try again." error.
> > Any idea why I am getting this error? Do I need to add any "PSSnapin"
> > via Add-PSSnapin cmdlet ? If so which one it is? Basically I am not
> > able to run any of the cluster related GET cmdlets on Exchange
> > Management Shell.

0
Ed