"Exchange is currently in recovery mode." message from OL2003

I con't find any information on the error from Outlook
2003 in the kb articles or premiere support...

three options connect, work offline, or cancel...

OL2003 won't go into cached mode...

thanx!
0
anonymous (74722)

Did you recently restore the Exchange DB?
Generally what you need to do here is create a new Outlook profile and
remove the old .ost files.

I con't find any information on the error from Outlook 2003 in the kb articles or premiere support... three options connect, work offline, or cancel... OL2003 won't go into cached mode... thanx! Did you recently restore the Exchange DB? Generally what you need to do here is create a new Outlook profile and remove the old .ost files. "Steve Anderson" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1dc901c49a61$353bc030$a501280a@phx.gbl... >I con't find any information on the error from Outlook > 2003 in the kb articles or premiere support......