(exchange 5.5) Postmaster E-mail ID

Hi

I want to change Postmaster E-mail ID with new Domain name, how to do this .

Thanks
Shaikh

0
smahaboob (22)

Configuring Exchange to Use Multiple RCPT TOs for Smart Relay
How do you configure exchange such that a message with multiple recipients is sent to the smart relay as a message with multiple recipients instead of duplicate copies of the message with one recipient each? Thanks, Alan You're talking per-domain, correct? Because Exchange already does this for recipients in the same domain. Baris. -- This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "Alan" <msn-exchange@web.morphdog.com> wrote in message news:035d01c3c78f$104e6610$a401280a@phx.gbl... > How do you configure exchange such that a m...

Mailbox on Exchange Front-End Server
Can you create a mailbox on an Exchange 2003 Front-End Server? When you make Exchange a FE server, it then assumes all internet protocols are to be proxied to the BE servers. It can't proxy to itself. If you put mailboxes on it, only MAPI connections could reach them. Depending on your deployment, there may be security implications of allowing that. Can you? I think so. Should you? Probably not. William "John Blake" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:19f8501c44d87$e00c6950$a001280a@phx.gbl... > Can you create a mailbox on an Exchange 20...

Changing mail file locations, correct method?
I've read instructions here for default location of Win Live Mail files and how to change folders and drives. But what is the right method to use when changing location of new incoming mail files...........and existing email files and subject folders. Should I just gang copy all of the existing folders from one disk to the other....before or after I change the location for new incoming mail? I sure don't want to mess up my email any more after a debacle when I upgraded to Win 7 from Vista! Help on method please................and thanks! If you wish to change the locati...

Exchange Extension Error
I'm trying update an email address and an error pops up. Microsoft Active Directory - Exchange Extension A Local Error has occured. Facility: Win32 ID no:8007203b Microsoft Active Directory - Exchange Extension Everything else seems to be working ok. Any ideas? Thanks, Q does this apply? http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;329642 "Quan" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1a2001c4abc4$e8f2ea30$7d02280a@phx.gbl... > I'm trying update an email address and an error pops up. > > Microsoft Active Directory - Exchange...

UPC Equation #5
Okay awesome. Thanks so much for the help guys. I went with some hidde cells to insert the extra parts of the formula. Now, is there a way t make it apply to each and every field in Column A? and Column B? Thanks -- PneumaG ----------------------------------------------------------------------- PneumaGT's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1583 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27326 You didn't mention exactly which formulas you went with, but just click on the fill handle, and drag down to copy as far as neede...

550 5.7.1 relay error messae
I have select number of Clients (3) out of 27 who we can not send emails to, they are in a separate domain from ours. Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. Subject: test 4:35pm Sent: 2/27/2007 4:34 PM The following recipient(s) could not be reached: Sean ***** on 2/27/2007 4:34 PM You do not have permission to send to this recipient. For assistance, contact your system administrator. <mail.n*******.org #5.7.1 smtp;550 5.7.1 Unable to relay for tsc16.****.****@***.local> Rhodes.messiah@gmail.com wrote in news:1172615546.953350.313930 @j...

duplicate contacts and e mail
I have just set up a new mail profile and imported my mail settings from a saved pst file and all of my e mails and contacts are duplicated, is there a way that I can get rid of the duplicates without going through everything one by one? The file is about 500mb and there are hundreds of contacts. Is there a free duplicate e mail remover? http://www.slipstick.com/addins/mail.htm#dupes --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted wit...

Troubleshooting external -> My company e-mail
A VIP user claims that he is sending e-mails from his home address mymail@myfamilydomain.com to his company mailbox. He claims that all e-mails sent from that domain does not get delivered. As far as I know the Exchange AV is not configured to block 'myfamilydomain.com'. I look the logs of the Exchange AV and see no reports there of quarantine messages related to @familydomain.com. What else could I do troubleshoot this type of scenario ? "Marlon Brown" <marlon_brown@hotmail.com> wrote: >A VIP user claims that he is sending e-mails from his home address >mym...

are scripts allowed in exchange 2003?
I used to run a few scripts in exchange 5.5, and now that I'm upgrading to 2003 I can't find how to implement these scripts. How do I keep using my scripts from exchange 5.5 in exchange 2003? Can you give us a bit more information regarding your scripts? Are they VBS accessing WMI information, batch files utilizing resource kit (reskit) utilities, etc. Scripting works with Exchange 2003 and Active Directory...I tinker with VBScripts. I have also used batch scripts to manage Exchange 2000 with the reskit utils. Bob "gigi" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wro...

No New Mail
HI All Can anyone help me I have a number of users that are experiencing a problem. The problem is that a new mail icon will appear in their task bar but when they open outlook there is no message in there inbox. Has anyone seen this before? We are running a Exchange 2003. Please Help. Thanks Does the message gets deleted by a rule or the server by te anti-virus/spam software? -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -Creating Signatures -Create an Office XP CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 3 ----- "Stuart Hagon" <anonymous@discuss...

problems with toolbar-can't access certan commands i.e.hyperlink
can't access some commands - was working fine - now some commands are in grey - the commands disappeared from the pull down in the commands bar. Help magnus wrote: > can't access some commands - was working fine - now some commands are in grey > - the commands disappeared from the pull down in the commands bar. The hyperlink option may only appear when you are creating a Web Publication in certain versions of Publisher. -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher http://ed.mvps.org Trial version? You may have run out of time. Some pulldowns only work when you are creating a ...

Size Limitations for Attachments send with Outlook E-Mail
Any attachment larger than 100 kb does not send when attempted using Outlook 2003. Please advise as to how one can adjust the size limits for outgoing attachments? Thank you. "Tim" <tgregoire@craneandhoistsales.com> wrote in message news:080201c3dea4$4a835670$a401280a@phx.gbl... > Any attachment larger than 100 kb does not send when > attempted using Outlook 2003. Please advise as to how > one can adjust the size limits for outgoing attachments? > Thank you. Have you checked that your ISP and/or system admin haven't put a limit on? ...

Exchange 2003 Enterprise and several mailbox stores
Is there any limitation on how many mailbox stores in a administrative group you can create? For now we have 4 mailbox groups and 1 public folder, when trying to create one more Mailbox-group i get this errormsg: This storage group alreday contains maximum number of stores allowed. ID no: c1034a7a I thought that Enterprise edition had no limit. Kind Regards Peter Kulinski You can create up to 4 storage groups, each containing a maximum of 5 stores. Enterprise Edition has a limit of 20 stores. The 'no limit' you've heard about probably applies to the sizes of each of t...

Exchange rules
Hi Our company uses Exchange5.5 and Outlook 2000 email clients. Does anyone know if it is possible to 'deploy' a standard set of rules to all mailboxes, which will be in addition to those already set up by the users using their rules wizard. eg. create a rule for everyone where when a mail with a certain subject is received, it is flagged up on their mail client Thanks for any help R ...

Exchange server recovery
I am running 2 exchange servers in a Windows 2000 AD domain. My 2nd Exchange server has failed and Dell is sending a replacement server. I know that I can run setup and use the /disasterrecovery switch to reinstall Exchange on this new box. My question is: how do I install the replacement server into the domain with the domain already having a server by that name? In other words Poly_ethylene has failed and when I get its replacement I will be loading server onto this box and putting it back into the domain using the same name. How can I do this? I have a full bakup of C: and sys...

Migrating folders and mail from Entourage to Apple Mail
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: Exchange I am trying to move folders and their contents from Entourage to Apple Mail. I already set up the exchange account on mail and had previously used the Import Mailboxes feature to move my POP account folders and content. When running that Import Mailboxes utility it does not recognize any of the folders for the Exchange account. <br><br>I did go back and delete the POP account to see if leaving only the Exchange account would work. I even shut down the computer and restarted...

Front end server with mail boxes??? can it be done #2
sorry for the late post... i have 50 users "joel" <joelbueno@verizon.net> wrote in news:ehG8e.8669$c93.2155@trnddc08: > sorry for the late post... i have 50 users Why? Are you going to have back-end servers? Regards, -- Arlo Clizer Exchange MVP FAQ: http://www.exchangefaq.org Archives: http://groups.google.com "joel" <joelbueno@verizon.net> wrote: >sorry for the late post... i have 50 users No. -- Rich Matheisen MCSE+I, Exchange MVP MS Exchange FAQ at http://www.swinc.com/resource/exch_faq.htm ...

Exchange 2003 OWA #5
I accidentally killed my default website that contained the exchange virtual directories. Can someone tell me how to recreate them? Thanks ...

Creating Accounts under Windows Mail
I'm using Vista sp2 home premium . I just done a restore back to factory setting and I just now down all the Windows Updates . I am trying to create accounts under Windows Mail ... I am able to enter all the correct data for the account , /serve /pop/smtp/password ... Everything is good in that sense of it but once I finish creating account it does not appear within the program ( Windows Mail ) I don't see any folder for it . Is there some sore of setting that I need to correct ? More or less how does one see their email accounts under Windows Mail ? PS : These email ...

CRM 4.0 - Word 2007 - mail merge
OK, so I've read a number of blogs detailing the mail merge process. Open in Word, save as XML, import to CRM, edit and add the mail merge fields. Simple, right? My organization has about a dozen mail merge templates which worked very well in CRM 3.0. I was fully aware I would probably have better luck just re-creating them in CRM 4.0. No biggie. I've done so and mail merge in CRM 4.0 is ... shall we say less than stellar. Mail merge on the Contact entity does not work at all. For any user. Mail merge on the Account and Opp entities works sporadically. Literally from one user to th...

GAB replication between Exchange 2003 and 5.5
Hello We have exchange 5.5 server in our organization. address book is replicating with Exchange 5.5 of another organization. We want to migrate to Exch2003. How can I remain replication? Thank You! Keep the existing of Exchange SRS Server which is the first Exchange Server 2003 installed under Exchange 5.5 Organization. and keep the Exchange 5.5 Server which has the GAB. do not remove any exchange 5.5 server. Alaa Al-Ankar "Shurick" <Shurick@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CF178F7C-F241-4E75-9F07-95AA8BC04E98@microsoft.com... > Hello > > We...

one for you Exchange super geniuses
Assume I have a Small Business Server 2003 network with an Exchange orginization called @abc.com We use the Exchange POP connector to retrieve email on an external POP3 server. This external domain is also called @abc.com We have an address called user1@abc.com which copies all its email to a second email account called user2@abc.com The reason for the copying is that the user2@abc.com address ends up at a PDA device. The Exchange server in the office doesn't check the user2 account. This all works fine. The problem is when a user on the network in the abc.com domain tries to send...

several e-mail accounts not shown in expanded
Hi, I have three e-mail accounts n outlook. Whenever I open outlook these accounts are not expanded i.e. the folders under it are not shown and everytime I need to push the plus sign on the left. Is there a way to make outlook expend the e-mail folder view automatically? exciter <t24680@hotmail.com> wrote: > I have three e-mail accounts n outlook. > Whenever I open outlook these accounts > are not expanded i.e. the folders under it are not shown > and everytime I need to push the plus sign on the left. Don't confuse "account" and "Personal Folders&quo...

EXchange Active sync users limit
We have been using the Treo 650 smart phones with some amount of success with the Exchange ACtive Sync. We have Approx. ten users who use this functionality right now. We tried adding another person to allow him to use this functionality but for some reason he gets this error when he tries to sync. "There was a problem syncing messages (Sys 05E5) Server returned error for last command. Status:5 None of our other users get this error. And if they did, all Treo users got the error, which was remedied by adjusting the properties to the Exchange Mobile virtual directory. Now no on...

backup of exchange 2003
hi, i have a question about exchange 2003 which is a member server in an AD domain, and not a domain controller. this is for a small size company, where in the event of the mail server failure there will be time to build a new server from scratch and restore databases. My question is, when building a new exchange server, should I restore the system state data after installing the OS and patches? Starting the exchange 2003 installation in disaster recovery mode will automatically get the exchange specific settings from AD. This suggests I can rebuild a new exchange server and restore t...