"default" permission on public calendar?

Hello

exch 2k3 sp1
2003 AD mixed

I am curious on a public calendar object i have set a mail enabled security
group to have author rights, we'll call them "AUTHORS1" and another m.e.
group as "EDITORS1" with editor right.  The default rights are set to NONE.

The people in the editors1 group can make appointments and the people in the
authors1 group cant.  Until i set the default rights to "author".

Also at that time the authors1 group can make appointments but cant see them
until i change them to "publising authors" with the defaul still set to
"author"

what gives?

0
EricARUP (52)