#5.2.3 smtp;450 5.2.3 Msg Size greater than allowed by Remote Host

I keep getting this error when I try to send messages greater than 10Mb to my clients on Exchange Server

From start I had
Global settings - Message Delivery - Defaul
  Sending messages size check in Maximum (KB) to 1000
  Receiving messages size check in Maximum (KB) to 1000

and al my user under Exchange General - Delivery Restriction
  Sending messages size check in Use default limi
  Receiving messages size check in Use default limi

then I tried to change the user (on a couple of users) settings t
  Sending messages size check in Maximum (KB) to 50000
  Receiving messages size check in Maximum (KB) to 50000

and send a messages on 15. mb between two of those use
but I keep getting this error back on the user how is sending the message
  #5.2.3 smtp;450 5.2.3 Msg Size greater than allowed by Remote Hos

The I change th
Global settings - Message Delivery - Defaul
  Receiving messages size check in Maximum (KB) to 50000

but I still get the same error when I send a messages over 10M
  ((( #5.2.3 smtp;450 5.2.3 Msg Size greater than allowed by Remote Host ))

anyone know what is worng or what I am overlookin

Global applies to everything so it shouldn't be the lowest value.

Restart services (at least SMTP) with the Global at 50MB or even 25MB.

--
Hope that helps,
Dan Townsend

"Troels Majlandt" <troels@majlandt.dk> wrote in message
> I keep getting this error when I try to send messages greater than 10Mb to
my clients on Exchange Server.

> From start I had
> Global settings - Message Delivery - Default
>   Sending messages size check in Maximum (KB) to 10000
>   Receiving messages size check in Maximum (KB) to 10000
>
> and al my user under Exchange General - Delivery Restrictions
>   Sending messages size check in Use default limit
>   Receiving messages size check in Use default limit
>
> then I tried to change the user (on a couple of users) settings to
>   Sending messages size check in Maximum (KB) to 500000
>   Receiving messages size check in Maximum (KB) to 500000
>
> and send a messages on 15. mb between two of those user
> but I keep getting this error back on the user how is sending the messages
>   #5.2.3 smtp;450 5.2.3 Msg Size greater than allowed by Remote Host
>
> The I change the
> Global settings - Message Delivery - Default
>   Receiving messages size check in Maximum (KB) to 500000
>
> but I still get the same error when I send a messages over 10Mb
>   ((( #5.2.3 smtp;450 5.2.3 Msg Size greater than allowed by Remote
Host )))

> anyone know what is worng or what I am overlooking

0
dtown (976)

ING Direct #2
I am trying to set up an ING Direct account in Ms Money 2003 following the directions on the ING web site. After completing step 12 which is "make sure ING DIRECT is selected" in the Online setup window, click next. When I do this it prompts me for a username and password. This is not what the instructions say should happen. They say Money should connect to the internet and download information for ING DIRECT. If I try to enter my customer # and PIN as the user name and password it tells me the password must not contain any numeric characters. Upon close inspection, under the passwor...

Managed User #2
Testing to see if this setup allows me to be properly identified as a managed user. ...

Problems inserting pictures in Excel 2002 sp-2
When inserting a picture into a work sheet, nothing shows up but the outline/edit box. If you grab the box and move it on the sheet, the picture will appear. If you scroll up or down, the portion of the picture that goes off screen will not show up when you scroll back to the center of the screen. Grab and move it again and it shows up again.... HELP?????? My IT guy is lost on this one! It sounds more like a windows display problem to me. Do you have the zoom factor set to 100%? (It may help.) But maybe you could try closing other applications or changing the display settings. I use...

Database query, spreadsheet size
I have a spreadsheet with several database queries from SQL Server. As queries are refreshed, spreadsheet size continues to grow. Even when I wipe out the queries, the file stays around 300K. Does anyone know where this extra data is sitting and how can I clear it out. Hi 300K is not that big but have a look at: http://www.contextures.com/xlfaqApp.html#Unused >-----Original Message----- >I have a spreadsheet with several database queries from >SQL Server. As queries are refreshed, spreadsheet size >continues to grow. Even when I wipe out the queries, the >file stay...

-1026 JET_errRecordTooBig, Record larger than maximum size
I administer a single Windows 2003 domain, Native Mode only W3k servers and use Exchange 2003. I am seeing this error in all DC Directory Service Event Logs. Event Type: Error Event Source: NTDS SDPROP Event Category: Internal Processing Event ID: 2008 Date: 28/07/2004 Time: 6:38:04 PM User: NT AUTHORITY\ANONYMOUS LOGON Computer: TLSAD1 Description: Internal error: The security descriptor propagation task encountered an error while processing the following object. The propagation of security descriptors may not be possible until the problem is corrected. Object: CN=internal 29176...

need help with formula #2
how to write a formula? if cell =>24 multiple by 22. if cell is <24, multiply 24 by 22, multiply difference by 33 add together -- Kerri Where do I find the difference "Kerri Olsen" wrote: > how to write a formula? > if cell =>24 multiple by 22. if cell is <24, multiply 24 by 22, multiply > difference by 33 add together > -- > Kerri See Help for "IF worksheet function" I can't be more specific without a better description of the alternative calculations. Jerry "Kerri Olsen" wrote: > how to write a formula? > if cell ...

2 pivot tables on one tab
Is it possible to put 2 Pivot tables on the same tab in my workbook? Or does anyone have any ideas on what would be the best way to chart Capital Pircahses? I have 5 coums and 4 rows. The rows are per division, and the columns are for the disposal amount, gain or loss, book value, depreciation & purchase price. I already have one pivot table in my report. Would this be too repeatative? Thanks You can put multiple pivot tables onto a worksheet. If the second one is based on the same data, select and copy the first, select a cell some distance away, and paste it. Each pivot table...

What version of Excel converts Lotus 1-2-3 spreadsheets?
I had a 30-day trial version of Microsoft Office (which I do not know what version it was) and purchased the Student 2003 Office which no longer converts Lotus 1-2-3 spreadsheets to the Excel spreadsheet. I'd like to upgrade and do not know which one to purchase. Roberta I don't know if the S&T sku for Excel limits the files to open, but in XL2003 (part of Office 2003 Pro) there is a Lotus 1-2-3 option under File>Open...>Files of type drop-down>Lotus 1-2-3 -- HTH Nick Hodge Microsoft MVP - Excel Southampton, England nick_hodgeTAKETHISOUT@zen.co.uk.ANDTHIS www.ni...

Server-Requested Client Action error: MoveCopy unable to create dest msg
I have a user receiving this error message. Server-Requested Client Action error: MoveCopy unable=20 to create dest msg Outlook 2002. Theare are no rules configured.=20 Any Idea? tks, Alisson S. Ara=FAjo ...

Click on link problems #2
When I click on a url link in email---a box opens saying "Open Link Browser". And also a browser window. How do I get rid of the smaller link browser? Read your reply on your post of the 17th? -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -What do the Outlook Icons Mean? -Create an Office 2003 CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 1 ----- "Robin" <robinhood2@juno.com> wrote in message news:atmnk0pgs4m272iunkegt0rvq4ssjqisig@4ax.com... > When I click on a url link in email---a box opens saying "Open Link > Browser". A...

event ID 7004 MSExchange Transport/SMTP Protocol
We have Exchange 2003 running on Windows 2003 with mail flowing nicely in and out. Local domain is "companyname".loc so that Exchange FQDN is "servername"."companyname".loc. One particular Exchange Server repeatedly blocks my SMTP connection and triggers the following event ID 7004: "This is an SMTP protocol error log for virtual serverID 1, connection...The remote host "You" responded to the SMTP command "hello" with "550 - "servername"."companyname".loc...550-All SMTP connections from your server have been block...

HIDDEN COLUMNS #3
SOMEHOW I'VE HIDDEN COLUMNS A AND B, AND NOW I CAN'T UNHIDE THEM. HELP! Click on the header for column C, highlighting the entire column. Without releasing the mouse, drag until you're over the column of row headers (on my version of Excel, in Office 2003, I see the tool tip change to '3C'). Now you should be able to Format > Column > Unhide. "acp20770" wrote: > SOMEHOW I'VE HIDDEN COLUMNS A AND B, AND NOW I CAN'T UNHIDE THEM. HELP! If you select the sheet then go to window and unhide it will restore the Hidden windows. "acp20770&q...

Socket relared problem (getting free port number dynamically) #2
Hi all, i have one problem related to thread. i am having my main thread running which will on some event create a thread for validation purpose and then will start working. and now this validator thread will create a socket and it will bind to port 20111. and then will wait for client to connect. but before waiting for client to connect it will send a message to the main thread that validation is done. but in this way i need to stick with port 20111.which i really don't want. Is it possible for me to get a free port from operating system or from winsock library and then i should bind t...

graphic deleting #2
I have made myself a simple macro that copy a cell and paste it 50 cells below. It work fine with text and numbers but I have tried it with graphic recently and strangly enough it is adding a other graphic the same as the first one each time it copies. I have discover that because when I tried to correct my graphic and want to erase the others there was one more graphic to erase each cell down below, very long process and I would like to know why it is doing that and if there is a command to erase all the selected cells contents all at once like the text contents. Thank you very much Show th...

How to combine text from 3 cells into 1 cell with space and ", bet
How to combine text from 3 cells into 1 cell with space and ", between. Is it a formala I can use? HI Try this =A1&" "&""""&B1&" "&""""&C1, adjust range to your needs HTH John "JOF" <JOF@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3BD2A42E-BCB9-4504-8454-727E366E25DD@microsoft.com... > How to combine text from 3 cells into 1 cell with space and ", between. Is > it > a formala I can use? ...

Error installing CRM 3
Trying to install CRM on a development server that has just been rebuilt after disk failure and the install runs through until it attempts to grant permissions on the newly created databases. The CRM install is all on this machine i.e. webserver and sql server are the same box. The error message reads Action Microsoft.Crm.Setup.Server.GrantDatabaseAccessAction failed. Setup could not complete this action. This might be due to the fact that there are multiple Domain Controllers and they have not replicated nw Microsoft CRM information yet. If this is the case you have several options: ...

Letter Writing Assistant Error #3
When we try and print a letter in the letter writing program we receive a Header Record Delimiters error. It is asking for a field delimiter and a record delimiter. How do we correct this error. This was working correctly a couple weeks ago, and it works correctly on other machine sin the office, any thoughts or suggestions on how to correct this issue? Anybody have any thoughts or suggestions? ...

Publisher should allow turning off HYPHENATION for entire file.
I do not want hyphenation on for my entire newsletter. Is there a way I can do that? I have searched and searched and cannot find how to do this. Thank you! ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx...

Need advice on 5.5 migration
Our current setup is all NT4 servers and I am running Exch 5.5. My boss wants a whole new domain created for new servers that we will be getting that will be running 2003 server and exchange 2003 (current servers are too outdated for an upgrade). I have set this up in a test environment and created the trusts and ran the ADMT and things ran fairly smoothly except password issues but that may be another post later. My question is which is the best way to approach this from an Exchange standpoint? Should the 2003 join the existing site or should I create a new exchange site for the 2003?...

Moving Public Folders #5
Is there anyway to move the hiearchy in the public folder listing? We have this +Public Folders Pub Folder1 Pub Folder2 Pub Folder3 What we want is this: +Public Folders Organization Name Pub Folder1 Pub Folder2 Pub Folder3 There are over 20K items, so moving them by hand is definatly out of the question. How can we create a new top level folder then place all existing folders under that? ESM only selects one item, and PFDavAdmin doesnt seem like it can do it. Thanks. On Thu, 9 Mar 2006 17:03:27 -0800, Vicnice <Vicnice@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:...

CDialogBar #5
In resource editor I added a CComboBox control to the dialogbar. I created my own class inheriting the CDialogBar. The content of the combo box is defined in the resource file. My intent is to set the text of the combobox to the first entry. The following is the initalization code and I had verified that the program is flowing throught it. LONG cDlgBar::OnInitDialog ( UINT wParam, LONG lParam) { // <-- with these lines. --> BOOL bRet = HandleInitDialog(wParam, lParam); CComboBox* pSubject = (CComboBox*) GetDlgItem (IDC_SUBJECT); pSubject->SetCurSel(1); if (!UpdateData(F...

Tick Box Size
Hi Is there anyway to change the size of a tick box displayed on a form ????? I have tried everything !! Thanks Tony Nothing built into Access, but see my March, 2004 "Access Answers" column in Pinnacle Publication's "Smart Access". You can download the column (and sample database) for free at http://www.accessmvp.com/DJSteele/SmartAccess.html -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://I.Am/DougSteele (no e-mails, please!) "blake7" <blake7@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:17844B03-8C7E-41DF-8646-8A7EF404611D@microsoft.com... >...

Sizing Data Tables on a chart
When I have a data table attached to a chart and size the chart, the data table does not size proportionately ...

Hide/Unhide #2
I have two questions regarding Excel 2007 hide features: 1. What caused my entire Excel worksheet to disappear from view? When I tried to reopen the file, Excel kept saying the file was already open, but I saw NOTHING. A colleague finally told me what he did to solve the problem, but in what situations will selecting Hide hide the entire worksheet? 2. I have a split in my worksheet and when I point to the double arrows, the pop-up message reads "Hide White Space." I have no idea what that means; how do I get rid of the split? Nothing in the Help feature assists me with my ques...

USB RNDIS image is not downloading in wince 5.0
Hi, Thanks for all ur great support. Now I got bootme message from my device and my device is detected in PB (target->connectivity options->Ethernet settings). But when i give Target->AttachDevice, the image is not downloading, at that time bootme is transferred to host. i set ip address both side by manually. ping and ipconfig is working perfectly in PC side. Any idea. Regards - D. your device IP address and your PC IP address must be in same subnet. Means if your device IP address is 192.168.0.<some unique value > then your PC IP is also 192.168.0. <...