YAPTQ: Mixed data types in custom groups (Excel 2003) #2

Hello,

I'm trying to get the following accomplished in Excel 2003:
I have a column in a table that keeps track of how late a form was
turned in.  It can have an integer (for the number of days it was late)
or one of several text strings ("On time," "Cannot determine," "Outside
report dates.")

I need to be able to generate the totals for:
On time or within 7 days late,
8-15 days,
More than 15 days
Cannot determine
Outside report dates

It seems like it should be a straightforward thing, where one can
specify a range of numbers, or a list of values, but I haven't been
able to find a way to get Excel to do this.

I would really appreciate a procedure for how to get this accomplished,
or a pointer at a post / website which describes a similar procedure.
Many thanks in advance.

-Alex

0
derevin (4)
11/27/2006 9:35:19 PM
excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

Excel button problem

Using Relative path for XML data file?

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

Linking files 2 ways