XMLSS document to Excel document in .xls format

Hi all,

I need to save an Excel Xml document (XMLSS) as an Excel document in .xsl
format.

Does anyone know some automatic way to do this?

Thanks in advance,

Dominik.
0
Dominik (2)
5/25/2009 11:36:01 AM
excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

number rounding in MS Excel

SpreadSheetML (XML for Excel)

Public Folder link to Excel File

Filters in Excel 2003

Excel Opens Without Displaying Workbook

Fractions Number format

printing imported gif files in Excel

ExCel programming

Macro

Excel fun patch

Excel 2003

Need macro help to close excel

Date format 04-11-06

Excel Text Function (Right, Left)

copy chart from Excel to Powerpoint

Formatting in CSV
Hi I create a Comma Separated Value file (csv) from my VB application, then open that file with Excel. Excel recognises the commas, and splits the records into separate fields as expected. Can I set properties for rows or columns or cells ? Like bolding, or font size, etc. Thanks Robert -- RobertLees ------------------------------------------------------------------------ RobertLees's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=26580 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=486488 Yes. Even though the .csv file contains no fo...

Updating External Links Excel 2000 vs 2002/2003

How do I disable the handicapped feature in Excel?
Someone in my office turned the handicapped feature on and now you have to hold the key down for a couple of seconds or the letter never appears. Does anyone know how to reverse this? Duh! Nevermind. Not an Excel problem. Control Panel - Handicapped feature. Thanks. "TIrish" wrote: > Someone in my office turned the handicapped feature on and now you have to > hold the key down for a couple of seconds or the letter never appears. Does > anyone know how to reverse this? ...

Format List Box!

How can I sum only amounts that are in BOLD format within a column
Hi! I need to get a total from a worksheet that has hundreds of amounts in it. However, I only need the total of the amounts that were marked with have BOLD font. Please help me I don't have much experience with EXCEL. Thank you very much! W a n d a try this for column D Sub sumbold() x = Cells(Rows.Count, "d").End(xlUp).Row For Each c In Range(Cells(2, 4), Cells(x, 4)) If c.Font.Bold Then mysum = mysum + c Next MsgBox mysum End Sub -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "Wanda" <Wanda@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:89A268A6-...

display in taskbar in excel 2000
Hello, Have a problem! I work with Office 2000 and excel does not open more than onw screen in the taskbar. Windows in Taskbar, I checked in Excel. Clustered display is turned off in the properties of the Taskbar. Can anyone help me with this problem prog, get it only if I 2x open excel. Regards Rob Hi Rob, I can't figure out what exactly what is happening in your excel but try this, Go to TOOLS (Menu Bar) then OPTIONS, in VIEW tab just CHECK the Windows in Taskbar. Hope this will help. ~jaeson ...