Withdraw domain name from mail address

Hi,

If i have a column with mail addresses.
Is it possible then to withdraw the domain name from the address to the
column next to it?
example: cell A1= somebody@domainname33.com, cell A2=
somebody2@domainname99.com, and so on.
              cell B1= domainname33, cell B2= domainname99
thanks in advance!

With kindest regards,
Xavier Vanmeerhaeghe

0
lol (3)
9/8/2008 3:59:11 PM
excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

=LEFT(A1,FIND("@",A1)-1) and copy down
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu2007k

"Xavier Vanmeerhaeghe" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> If i have a column with mail addresses.
> Is it possible then to withdraw the domain name from the address to the
> column next to it?
> example: cell A1= somebody@domainname33.com, cell A2=
> somebody2@domainname99.com, and so on.
>               cell B1= domainname33, cell B2= domainname99
> thanks in advance!
>
> With kindest regards,
> Xavier Vanmeerhaeghe

0
GarysStudent (1572)
9/8/2008 4:32:10 PM
If the final . is always followed by three letters .com .org  .edu etc...

=LEFT(MID(A1,FIND("@",A1)+1, LEN(A1)),LEN(MID(A1,FIND("@",A1)+1, LEN(A1)))-4)

HTH,
Bernie
MS Excel MVP

"Xavier Vanmeerhaeghe" <lol@mocro.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> If i have a column with mail addresses.
> Is it possible then to withdraw the domain name from the address to the column next to it?
> example: cell A1= somebody@domainname33.com, cell A2= somebody2@domainname99.com, and so on.
>              cell B1= domainname33, cell B2= domainname99
> thanks in advance!
>
> With kindest regards,
> Xavier Vanmeerhaeghe

0
Bernie
9/8/2008 4:43:12 PM
This will extract the name, not the domain.

--
Ian
--
"Gary''s Student" <GarysStudent@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> =LEFT(A1,FIND("@",A1)-1) and copy down
> --
> Gary''s Student - gsnu2007k
>

> "Xavier Vanmeerhaeghe" wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> If i have a column with mail addresses.
>> Is it possible then to withdraw the domain name from the address to the
>> column next to it?
>> example: cell A1= somebody@domainname33.com, cell A2=
>> somebody2@domainname99.com, and so on.
>>               cell B1= domainname33, cell B2= domainname99
>> thanks in advance!
>>
>> With kindest regards,
>> Xavier Vanmeerhaeghe

0
me1 (409)
9/8/2008 4:43:44 PM
Gary''s Student,

That gives "somebody", not "domainname33"

HTH,
Bernie
MS Excel MVP

"Gary''s Student" <GarysStudent@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> =LEFT(A1,FIND("@",A1)-1) and copy down
> --
> Gary''s Student - gsnu2007k
>

> "Xavier Vanmeerhaeghe" wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> If i have a column with mail addresses.
>> Is it possible then to withdraw the domain name from the address to the
>> column next to it?
>> example: cell A1= somebody@domainname33.com, cell A2=
>> somebody2@domainname99.com, and so on.
>>               cell B1= domainname33, cell B2= domainname99
>> thanks in advance!
>>
>> With kindest regards,
>> Xavier Vanmeerhaeghe

0
Bernie
9/8/2008 4:43:59 PM
Hi Xavier

Owing to email addresses varying so much, the formula become a little
involved.
Potentially you could have an email address such as
some.body@domainname33.co.uk so you need to search for "@", then find the
first "." after it and extract the data between.

I think the formula below should do it

=MID(A1,FIND("@",A1)+1,FIND(".",A1,FIND("@",A1))-FIND("@",A1)-1)

--
Ian
--
"Xavier Vanmeerhaeghe" <lol@mocro.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> If i have a column with mail addresses.
> Is it possible then to withdraw the domain name from the address to the
> column next to it?
> example: cell A1= somebody@domainname33.com, cell A2=
> somebody2@domainname99.com, and so on.
>              cell B1= domainname33, cell B2= domainname99
> thanks in advance!
>
> With kindest regards,
> Xavier Vanmeerhaeghe

0
me1 (409)

Not necessarily, Bernie. eg some.body@domainname33.co.uk

--
Ian
--

> =LEFT(MID(A1,FIND("@",A1)+1, LEN(A1)),LEN(MID(A1,FIND("@",A1)+1,
> LEN(A1)))-4)
>
> HTH,
> Bernie
> MS Excel MVP
>

> "Xavier Vanmeerhaeghe" <lol@mocro.com> wrote in message
>> Hi,
>>
>> If i have a column with mail addresses.
>> Is it possible then to withdraw the domain name from the address to the
>> column next to it?
>> example: cell A1= somebody@domainname33.com, cell A2=
>> somebody2@domainname99.com, and so on.
>>              cell B1= domainname33, cell B2= domainname99
>> thanks in advance!
>>
>> With kindest regards,
>> Xavier Vanmeerhaeghe

0
me1 (409)
9/8/2008 4:50:59 PM
Ian,

The address can also have subdomains:

Ian.C@this.that.com

and this.that would be the appropriate domain.... so that is another thing to check for.

But only Xavier can tell which is best.

HTH,
Bernie
MS Excel MVP

"IanC" <me@me.com> wrote in message news:cHcxk.183572$6s4.121549@newsfe14.ams2...
> Hi Xavier
>
> Owing to email addresses varying so much, the formula become a little involved.
> Potentially you could have an email address such as some.body@domainname33.co.uk so you need to
> search for "@", then find the first "." after it and extract the data between.
>
> I think the formula below should do it
>
> =MID(A1,FIND("@",A1)+1,FIND(".",A1,FIND("@",A1))-FIND("@",A1)-1)
>
> --
> Ian
> --
> "Xavier Vanmeerhaeghe" <lol@mocro.com> wrote in message
>> Hi,
>>
>> If i have a column with mail addresses.
>> Is it possible then to withdraw the domain name from the address to the column next to it?
>> example: cell A1= somebody@domainname33.com, cell A2= somebody2@domainname99.com, and so on.
>>              cell B1= domainname33, cell B2= domainname99
>> thanks in advance!
>>
>> With kindest regards,
>> Xavier Vanmeerhaeghe

0
Bernie
9/8/2008 5:09:55 PM
> Ian,
>
> The address can also have subdomains:
>
> Ian.C@this.that.com

Good point.

> and this.that would be the appropriate domain.... so that is another thing
> to check for.
>
> But only Xavier can tell which is best.

It may be that he needs both, but there may not be any way to determine
which he needs in any specific circumstance. It may be that everything that
ends in .com can be extracted using your method and everything else using my
method.

As you say,  only Xavier can determine exactly what he needs.

>> Owing to email addresses varying so much, the formula become a little
>> involved.
>> Potentially you could have an email address such as
>> some.body@domainname33.co.uk so you need to search for "@", then find the
>> first "." after it and extract the data between.
>>
>> I think the formula below should do it
>>
>> =MID(A1,FIND("@",A1)+1,FIND(".",A1,FIND("@",A1))-FIND("@",A1)-1)
>>
>>> If i have a column with mail addresses.
>>> Is it possible then to withdraw the domain name from the address to the
>>> column next to it?
>>> example: cell A1= somebody@domainname33.com, cell A2=
>>> somebody2@domainname99.com, and so on.
>>>              cell B1= domainname33, cell B2= domainname99
>>> thanks in advance!
>>>
>>> With kindest regards,
>>> Xavier Vanmeerhaeghe

0
me1 (409)
9/9/2008 7:17:08 AM
"IanC" <me@me.com> schreef in bericht
> "Bernie Deitrick" <deitbe @ consumer dot org> wrote in message
>> Ian,
>>
>> The address can also have subdomains:
>>
>> Ian.C@this.that.com
>
> Good point.
>>
>> and this.that would be the appropriate domain.... so that is another
>> thing to check for.
>>
>> But only Xavier can tell which is best.
>
> It may be that he needs both, but there may not be any way to determine
> which he needs in any specific circumstance. It may be that everything
> that ends in .com can be extracted using your method and everything else
> using my method.
>
> As you say,  only Xavier can determine exactly what he needs.
>
>>> Owing to email addresses varying so much, the formula become a little
>>> involved.
>>> Potentially you could have an email address such as
>>> some.body@domainname33.co.uk so you need to search for "@", then find
>>> the first "." after it and extract the data between.
>>>
>>> I think the formula below should do it
>>>
>>> =MID(A1,FIND("@",A1)+1,FIND(".",A1,FIND("@",A1))-FIND("@",A1)-1)

Hi,
Very kind of you guys to help me out.
But I have been trying these formula's out in Excel 2007 and none of them
seems to work here??
I have no idea why.

The domain name of the mail addresses mostly consist of 1 word.
This might help you guys out.

Thanks for helping me out!

Xavier Vanmeerhaeghe

0
lol (3)
9/15/2008 4:34:10 PM
Xavier,

What value do you have?
What cell is it in?
What is your exact formula?
What result are you seeing?
What is the format of the cell with the formula? (if it is text, the formula won't work, even though
you want to return a 'text' value, you should use General)

> "IanC" <me@me.com> schreef in bericht news:Uppxk.376707$D01.376550@newsfe17.ams2...
>> "Bernie Deitrick" <deitbe @ consumer dot org> wrote in message
>>> Ian,
>>>
>>> The address can also have subdomains:
>>>
>>> Ian.C@this.that.com
>>
>> Good point.
>>>
>>> and this.that would be the appropriate domain.... so that is another thing to check for.
>>>
>>> But only Xavier can tell which is best.
>>
>> It may be that he needs both, but there may not be any way to determine which he needs in any
>> specific circumstance. It may be that everything that ends in .com can be extracted using your
>> method and everything else using my method.
>>
>> As you say,  only Xavier can determine exactly what he needs.

> Hi,
> Very kind of you guys to help me out.
> But I have been trying these formula's out in Excel 2007 and none of them seems to work here??
> I have no idea why.
>
> The domain name of the mail addresses mostly consist of 1 word.
> This might help you guys out.
>
> Thanks for helping me out!
>
> Xavier Vanmeerhaeghe

0
Bernie
9/15/2008 5:02:44 PM
On Mon, 8 Sep 2008 17:59:11 +0200, "Xavier Vanmeerhaeghe" <lol@mocro.com>
wrote:

>Hi,
>
>If i have a column with mail addresses.
>Is it possible then to withdraw the domain name from the address to the
>column next to it?
>example: cell A1= somebody@domainname33.com, cell A2=
>somebody2@domainname99.com, and so on.
>              cell B1= domainname33, cell B2= domainname99
>thanks in advance!
>
>With kindest regards,
>Xavier Vanmeerhaeghe

To return the word between the "@" and the first ".", you can use this:

=REPLACE(MID(A1,FIND("@",A1)+1,255),FIND(".",MID(A1,FIND("@",A1)+1,255)),255,"")

--ron
0
ronrosenfeld (3122)
9/15/2008 8:13:53 PM
Hi guys,
I solved the problem. I am using a dutch version of office.
So i had to chance the formula's to the dutch variant.
Everything is working now.

Thans a lot!

greets,
xavier vanmeerhaeghe

"Bernie Deitrick" <deitbe @ consumer dot org> schreef in bericht
> Xavier,
>
> What value do you have?
> What cell is it in?
> What is your exact formula?
> What result are you seeing?
> What is the format of the cell with the formula? (if it is text, the
> formula won't work, even though you want to return a 'text' value, you
> should use General)
>
> HTH,
> Bernie
> MS Excel MVP
>

> "Xavier Vanmeerhaeghe" <lol@mocro.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "IanC" <me@me.com> schreef in bericht
>>> "Bernie Deitrick" <deitbe @ consumer dot org> wrote in message

>>> Good point.

>>> It may be that he needs both, but there may not be any way to determine
>>> which he needs in any specific circumstance. It may be that everything
>>> that ends in .com can be extracted using your method and everything else
>>> using my method.
>>>
>>> As you say,  only Xavier can determine exactly what he needs.

>> Hi,
>> Very kind of you guys to help me out.
>> But I have been trying these formula's out in Excel 2007 and none of them
>> seems to work here??
>> I have no idea why.
>>
>> The domain name of the mail addresses mostly consist of 1 word.
>> This might help you guys out.
>>
>> Thanks for helping me out!
>>
>> Xavier Vanmeerhaeghe

0
lol (3)

Updating/keeping account names
Don't know if I can explain this better, but when updating, how do I keep the same vendor/description name. For example, today, when updating, I had an ATM withdrawel of $50 listed. Instead of that showing reconciled, it took the same amount of $50 that regulary gets taken out from my bank and showed that to be reconciled instead. ...

Export WPX4 Address book to MS Word 2007?
Is it possible to transfer my WordPerfect X4 address book to Word 2007 for use in addressing envelopes etc.? I have the home and school version of 07. Thanks, Rich Mercer Word doesn't have an address book. It utilises the contacts list of Outlook, which of course the student version of Office does not include. It *may* be possible to extract the data from your WP address book to a Word table to use as a data source for mail merge, but I suspect you may have to do this from Word Perfect. If you still have access to WP, check if it has an option to export to a comma delim...

Send direct e-mail to customers
When I try to send direct e-mail (by clicking on the send direct email on the actions bar) I can get as far as choosing my template, but when I click send i get the following error message: "The Bulk E-Mail Service is not running" How do I start this service? Hi James, Check the services. Right-click on My computer -> manage -> Services and Applications -> Services. Search for Mcirosoft CRM Bulk email service -> start. Hope this helps! Sam _______________ Inogic Innovative Logic Innovative solutions for your SME ERP/CRM products E-mail: crm@inogic.com Web: www....

Address Book #2
Can anybody guide me to a template for address book records? I need something straightforward. Hi John, File, Export, Other Address Book You can open the file you create in Excel. --- HTH, David McRitchie, Microsoft MVP - Excel [site changed Nov. 2001] My Excel Pages: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/excel.htm Search Page: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/search.htm "Saxman" <john.h.williamsREMOVETHIS@btinternet.com> wrote in message news:dhbest$bsk$2@nwrdmz02.dmz.ncs.ea.ibs-infra.bt.com... > Can anybody guide me to a template for address book records...

Paycheck name is always different
Hello all. Every 2 weeks my incoming paycheck is automatically debited to my account. The Payee is always listed differently, as each transaction has a ";ID=234" or some number at the end. Is there a way to make Money always recognize this as the same payee? I just started Money today (been at it for a few hours now :) and I believe that I need the payee to be the same in order for Money to flag them all the same. Thanks! In microsoft.public.money, Matt wrote: >Hello all. Every 2 weeks my incoming paycheck is automatically debited to my >account. The Payee is alw...

REstoring a mail sotre to a newly installed exchange 2003
Hi, I have a windows SBS 2003 server installed with a couple of mailboxes on it. I backed up the mail store then decided to reinstall the OS. The reason to do this was to partition the disk differently. So I installed the OS from scratch, and now I need to restore my mail store backup done using ntbackup. Should I recreate the old users on my SBS2003 system or should I just restore the mail store on top of the exisiting mailstore created by the fresh installtion of the OS. I didn't backup anything else but the mailstore. The newly installed server uses the same domain name as the ol...

Mail as web page
I want to send an advertising mail shot that looks like a web page. What is the best way to achieve this? ---------------------------------------------------------- This message has been checked for all known viruses. The information contained in this e-mail and any attachments is confidential and may be the subject of legal, professional or other privilege. It is intended for the named addressee only and may not be disclosed to any other parties without the prior permission of the originator. Fight Spam! Join EuroCAUCE: http://www.euro.cauce.org/ ...

address book group problem
I created a new group then (I thought) added entries using the boxes at the bottom of the small window one at a time. Now if I open my address book and click on the group, it only shows one entry. If I double click on it a new window opens with all eight ehtries which I put in. Does anybody recognise what I have done wrong? How can I get all the eight entries into the group? I need to be sure of what I am doing as if I lose the email details of these entries it will not be easy to get them again. TIA Pete It might be easier to start over, but I'll leave that up to you....

mail merge problems #2
I have Vista and Office 2007. When I try to do a mail merge with Publisher and a comma-separated-values file exported from Outlook, I get the message, "An operation cannot be completed because of database engine errors." It used to work fine, but not any more. Help! There isn't a solution specific to 2007, but this article addresses your error and probably will work You receive a "The operation cannot be completed because of dialog or data base engine failures" error message when you try to perform a mail merge by using an Outlook 2003 contact folder in Publish...

Calendar/address book: sharing folder with only 1 .PST for n users
I'm going to share a folder on my file server for ten specific users where I create unique .PST file. For example I create test.pst and I assign full rights to this one for my 10 users. For every client, can I link MS Outlook to test.pst ? In this way I could use ONLY sharing calendar and Address book ? I'm not interesting to use mailbox on this pst, because for mailboxes I can use local pst for each machine. "Riccardo" <ric.castellani@alice.it> wrote in message news:990c53ca-cae4-4146-ace7-fec4287c7771@m73g2000hsh.googlegroups.com... > I'm going to share a fo...

Symantec Mail Security for Exchange
Does anyone know if Symantec Mail Security for Exchange 5.0 will work on the Standard Edition of Exchange 2000 sp3? It says Enterprise Edition in the sys requirements but no where does it say the word STANDARD. If anyone can help before I purchase this software that would be great. Thanks, Chad WEBIT Services On 3 Nov 2006 13:50:18 -0800, "crdvds" <crdvds@gmail.com> wrote: >Does anyone know if Symantec Mail Security for Exchange 5.0 will work >on the Standard Edition of Exchange 2000 sp3? > >It says Enterprise Edition in the sys requirements but no where does ...

Account name not mapped with security id
Hi, After installing CRM, i have noticed in the event viewer on the server that CRM generates an errorin the form of something like Error: Account names not mapped with domain users security IDs. How do i solve this? ...

Leave Mail On Server
Where is the checkbox in Outlook Express config to leave mail on the mail server? You need the e-mail account info as a MAPI account, not a traditional SMTP/POP3 account. Not necessarily available with all ISP's. >-----Original Message----- >Where is the checkbox in Outlook Express config to leave >mail on the mail server? >. > anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com wrote: > You need the e-mail account info as a MAPI account, not a > traditional SMTP/POP3 account. Not possible in Outlook Express. Perhaps you meant IMAP? And it would depend what kind of mail accoun...

illegal name? [noobie, please be gentle]
re: xl2k I am attempting to name a column as "fy2007" xl refuses to accept this. Why? Note that "fy2007" appears to satisfy all the naming guidelines, as listed in the help file. Also note, "fy_2007" is acceptable. cheers, jw FY2007 looks like a cell in column FY in row 2007. You could name it FY_2007 or _FY2007 Or most anything that doesn't look like an address. mr_unreliable wrote: > > re: xl2k > > I am attempting to name a column as "fy2007" > > xl refuses to accept this. Why? > > Note that "fy2007"...

Import mail from CD
Hi, I exported a mail PST file, burned it onto a CD. Copied it from the CD to my hard drive, changed the read-only attributes. Imported into Outlook and get the message "properties for this information service must be defined prior to use" Win2000, Outlook 2000SP3, IomegaCD-RW 52x24x52x using Iomega Burn Any ideas? thanks Ruth Turn off the read-only property on the .pst file. Ray at work "Ruth" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:161601c39d71$cc6da970$3101280a@phx.gbl... > Hi, > I exported a mail PST file, burned it onto a CD. Cop...

Corrupted user profile.. how to get back to old name?
Running XP Pro at work. Login through a domain on Win2003SBS. I login with my name ssetnicky and password. We only use the server to store data really, it pushes out antivirus to all the machines, and we can access our accounting software's database which resides on the server. Each one of us has our own login and we're a member of the administrators group. My local computer's profile got corrupted around March 24th. When I logged on it looked as if I was viewing XP for the first time.. the little take a tour icon popped up, none of my quicklaunch icons were there, e...

A program is trying to access e-mail #2
When I hit new or reply I get this box saying, "A program is trying to access e-mail addresses you stored in Outlook. Do you want to allow this?" Symantec says it's a Microsoft problem. Microsoft says its a security patch sp3? How do I stop this dam message from poping up???? Outlook 2002 SP3 adds additional properties to the list of those that are affected by the security features. As a result, one of your add-ins needs updated to the latest version - antispam add-ins are a common cause although others are affected by the changes as well. Many add-ins were updated follow...

mail merge and cc
I use Word 2007 mail merge to Outlook. I also want to CC to one person during the mail merge. I cannot find a way to put CC. The built-in mail merge feature does not offer a way to do this. You can use a mail merge add-in to achieve this though; See http://www.howto-outlook.com/tag/mass-mail The Mail Merge Toolkit from MAPILab fully integrates with the Mail Merge feature of Word and will add the CC and even an attachment option when doing a mail merge; http://addins.howto-outlook.com/mapilab_mailmerge If you decide to order use 4PM76A8 to get a discount. -- Robert Sparnaa...

Exchange 2003 Mail between servers stops after a few days
Hi all, I have an odd situation where mail destined for a different administrative group in the same domain stops after a few days; a restart of the server where mails are queing clears the problem. The destination admin group is attached via a connector (smtp), and it's this connector that goes into a retry state under fault conditions. A bridgehead at either end is used, although looking at message tracking suggests the bridge-heads are not being used. Local mail delivery is unaffected, only mail to the remote admin group is affected. There are firewalls involved: the sites are...

e-mails history
Muy buenas. Cuando escribimos un mail la cuenta a quien v� dirigido el mismo queda almacenada en alg�n historial de modo que la proxima vez que vas a escribir un mail a esa cuenta, outlok 2003, te la propone. Me gustar�a saber como poder migrar ese historial para que quede utilizable en otro ordenador. jose <oeaoio@hotmail.com> wrote: > Muy buenas. > > Cuando escribimos un mail la cuenta a quien v� dirigido el mismo > queda almacenada en alg�n historial de modo que la proxima vez que > vas a escribir un mail a esa cuenta, outlok 2003, te la propone. > > Me gusta...

rule to move sent mail to 2nd mailbox sent folder
We have Outlook 2002 (enterprise). I have my own mail box and in addition, another shared mailbox. What I need to be able to do is have a rule set up so that when I reply to an email from the shared mail box, that shows the from email address as ''my name and 'on behalf of; 'shared mail box'' it moves the sent email from my own personal email to the sent mail folder on the shared email folder. I also need to set up a rule for any emails that are deleted from the shared email box are put into the 'shared email delete box'. I have looked at the rules and can&#...

Outlook Address Book #5
When accessing the adddress book I get the error message "Can't contact LDAP Directory server (81). Is there a fix? Thanks. Assuming you're not using an LDAP, set the service to use the Outlook Address Book instead. Go to Tools > E-mail accounts > View or change existing directories or address books. Remove LDAP. Add Outlook Address Book -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "PWB" <pbenner@ntplx.net> wrote in message news:05cd01c3a40c$6241ad20$a501280a@phx.gbl... > When accessing the adddress book I get the error > message "Can't contact LDAP ...

How do I COMPLETELY change a user name?
Hello, I'm trying to change a user name from JohnSmith to JohnJones. I thought I had changed it properly as it appears as user JohnJones but when they send email, etc...it is still from JohnSmith. What am I forgetting? Thank you in advance, Jack In ADUC. right click on the user object and select "Rename" . That should show up the field that did not get flipped.... "Jack" <Jack@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:37C7F16C-84C1-4B45-834F-33778CD6A8B4@microsoft.com... > Hello, > > I'm trying to change a user name from JohnSmith ...

Unable to open address book
Every time I try to open my address book in microsoft outlook, The computer says "the address book has been either deleted or you dont have permission to open the address book. I have the proper permissions. I dont know how to correct the problem. I tried to re-create the address book , but to no avail. Please help me. Sincerely Gary Monetta Post your Outlook version so we can answer you. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:00b701c3c57c$adb12470$a101280a@phx.gbl... > Every time I try to open my address book in micr...

Unable to run excel macro after changing file name
After changing the filename in an excel macro, receiving Error number 5 - Invalid procedure call or argument when users with excel 2000 run the macro. Users with excel 2003 are not having this issue Post the line of code that is causing the error. -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel Pearson Software Consulting, LLC www.cpearson.com "merf" <merf@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F68DF323-214D-4F01-8D8E-654F9500242E@microsoft.com... > After changing the filename in an excel macro, receiving Error > number 5 - > Invalid procedure cal...