Why am I prompted to save?

Why is it when closing certain files that I�m prompted to save when I
haven�t changed a thing?

This question was posted earlier about a month ago from someone else
and the response didn�t explain anything.

I understand why certain functions such as TODAY() and NOW() would
require the save dialog to pop up on closing but why INDIRECT, OFFSET
or CELL ect., what�s happening with these functions? I don�t get it.

Matt

--
Flintstone
Flintstone's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=15310

excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

The Save prompt is only triggered if something is changed.
This can be if there are macro's in the sheet, if there are links to other
sheets (and if the warning to update links is disabled in 'Options' so you
don't see the link updating), or if you have =TODAY() or =NOW() in a cell
somewhere.
Can't really think of anything else but I daresay someone else will,
INDIRECT, OFFSET etc functions won't trigger the prompt,
Regards,
Alan.
"Flintstone" <Flintstone.22mhra_1138918800.9441@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote
in message news:Flintstone.22mhra_1138918800.9441@excelforum-nospam.com...

> Why is it when closing certain files that I'm prompted to save when I
> haven't changed a thing?
>
> This question was posted earlier about a month ago from someone else
> and the response didn't explain anything.
>
> I understand why certain functions such as TODAY() and NOW() would
> require the save dialog to pop up on closing but why INDIRECT, OFFSET
> or CELL ect., what's happening with these functions? I don't get it.
>
> Matt
>

> --
> Flintstone
> Flintstone's Profile:
> http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=15310
> View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=507915

0
alan111 (581)
2/2/2006 10:38:39 PM
Thanks Alan

--
Flintston
Flintstone's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1531
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=50791

Did you cure it? If so what was it?
Regards,
Alan.
"Flintstone" <Flintstone.22mj5b_1138920603.5767@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote
in message news:Flintstone.22mj5b_1138920603.5767@excelforum-nospam.com...

> Thanks Alan!
>

> --
> Flintstone
> Flintstone's Profile:
> http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=15310
> View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=507915

0
alan111 (581)
2/2/2006 11:03:38 PM
Actually all the following volatile functions will cause Excel to prompt a
save:-

   AREAS()
   OFFSET()
   CELL()
   INDIRECT()
   ROWS()
   COLUMNS()
   NOW()
   TODAY()
   RAND()

--
Regards
              Sys Spec - Win XP Pro /  XL 97/00/02/03

------------------------------�------------------------------�----------------
------------------------------�------------------------------�----------------

"Alan" <alan111@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
> The Save prompt is only triggered if something is changed.
> This can be if there are macro's in the sheet, if there are links to other
> sheets (and if the warning to update links is disabled in 'Options' so you
> don't see the link updating), or if you have =TODAY() or =NOW() in a cell
> somewhere.
> Can't really think of anything else but I daresay someone else will,
> INDIRECT, OFFSET etc functions won't trigger the prompt,
> Regards,
> Alan.
> "Flintstone" <Flintstone.22mhra_1138918800.9441@excelforum-nospam.com>
> wrote in message
>>
>> Why is it when closing certain files that I'm prompted to save when I
>> haven't changed a thing?
>>
>> This question was posted earlier about a month ago from someone else
>> and the response didn't explain anything.
>>
>> I understand why certain functions such as TODAY() and NOW() would
>> require the save dialog to pop up on closing but why INDIRECT, OFFSET
>> or CELL ect., what's happening with these functions? I don't get it.
>>
>> Matt
>>

>> --
>> Flintstone
>> Flintstone's Profile:
>> http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=15310
>> View this thread:
>> http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=507915

0
ken.wright (2489)
2/2/2006 11:06:54 PM
Hi Ken,
I don't understand. I use a file that contains OFFSET, INDIRECT and COLUMNS
and it doesn't prompt me to save unless I change something. I know you know
more about Excel than I do, but can you please explain how these functions
trigger the save prompt if they are not referring to another workbook??
Thanks,
Alan.
"Ken Wright" <ken.wright@NOSPAMntlworld.com> wrote in message
> Actually all the following volatile functions will cause Excel to prompt a
> save:-
>
>   AREAS()
=SUMPRODUCT((E1:E29001=V1),(F1:F29001=W1),(H1:H29001))
>   CELL()
>   INDIRECT()
>   ROWS()
>   COLUMNS()
>   NOW()
>   TODAY()
>   RAND()
>
> --
> Regards
>           Ken.......................    Microsoft MVP - Excel
>              Sys Spec - Win XP Pro /  XL 97/00/02/03
>
> ------------------------------�------------------------------�----------------
> It's easier to beg forgiveness than ask permission :-)
> ------------------------------�------------------------------�----------------
>

> "Alan" <alan111@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
>> The Save prompt is only triggered if something is changed.
>> This can be if there are macro's in the sheet, if there are links to
>> other sheets (and if the warning to update links is disabled in 'Options'
>> so you don't see the link updating), or if you have =TODAY() or =NOW() in
>> a cell somewhere.
>> Can't really think of anything else but I daresay someone else will,
>> INDIRECT, OFFSET etc functions won't trigger the prompt,
>> Regards,
>> Alan.
>> "Flintstone" <Flintstone.22mhra_1138918800.9441@excelforum-nospam.com>
>> wrote in message
>>>
>>> Why is it when closing certain files that I'm prompted to save when I
>>> haven't changed a thing?
>>>
>>> This question was posted earlier about a month ago from someone else
>>> and the response didn't explain anything.
>>>
>>> I understand why certain functions such as TODAY() and NOW() would
>>> require the save dialog to pop up on closing but why INDIRECT, OFFSET
>>> or CELL ect., what's happening with these functions? I don't get it.
>>>
>>> Matt
>>>

>>> --
>>> Flintstone
>>> Flintstone's Profile:
>>> http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=15310
>>> View this thread:
>>> http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=507915

0
alan111 (581)
2/2/2006 11:20:34 PM
I just opened a blank file, and in cell B1 on sheet 1 put the following
formula:-

=INDIRECT(A1)

and in A1 just had the Text 'A1'

I save, close, reopen and then hit close again - I get prompted to save.

Same with all the other functions and no links to any other files.

Just did those exact steps in both XL 2003 and XP and same in each case.

You should get no different results to that.

--

> Hi Ken,
> I don't understand. I use a file that contains OFFSET, INDIRECT and
> COLUMNS and it doesn't prompt me to save unless I change something. I know
> you know more about Excel than I do, but can you please explain how these
> functions trigger the save prompt if they are not referring to another
> workbook??
> Thanks,
> Alan.
> "Ken Wright" <ken.wright@NOSPAMntlworld.com> wrote in message
>> Actually all the following volatile functions will cause Excel to prompt
>> a save:-
>>
>>   AREAS()
> =SUMPRODUCT((E1:E29001=V1),(F1:F29001=W1),(H1:H29001))
>>   CELL()
>>   INDIRECT()
>>   ROWS()
>>   COLUMNS()
>>   NOW()
>>   TODAY()
>>   RAND()
>>
>> --
>> Regards
>>           Ken.......................    Microsoft MVP - Excel
>>              Sys Spec - Win XP Pro /  XL 97/00/02/03
>>
>> ------------------------------�------------------------------�----------------
>> It's easier to beg forgiveness than ask permission :-)
>> ------------------------------�------------------------------�----------------
>>

>> "Alan" <alan111@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
>>> The Save prompt is only triggered if something is changed.
>>> This can be if there are macro's in the sheet, if there are links to
>>> other sheets (and if the warning to update links is disabled in
>>> 'Options' so you don't see the link updating), or if you have =TODAY()
>>> or =NOW() in a cell somewhere.
>>> Can't really think of anything else but I daresay someone else will,
>>> INDIRECT, OFFSET etc functions won't trigger the prompt,
>>> Regards,
>>> Alan.
>>> "Flintstone" <Flintstone.22mhra_1138918800.9441@excelforum-nospam.com>
>>> wrote in message

0
ken.wright (2489)
2/2/2006 11:35:07 PM
"Ken Wright" wrote:
> .. I save, close, reopen and then hit close again - I get prompted to
save.

Perhaps it's due to the calc mode of the Excel session (set to Manual ?)

If I open a book with INDIRECT from within Excel
(where Excel is already opened, and with calc mode set to: Manual)
then I can just close the book again w/o getting any prompt to save.

But if the Excel session's calc mode is "pre-set" to Auto,
then I'd get the prompt to save
even though I haven't touched anything in the book
--
Max
Singapore

0
demechanik (4694)
2/3/2006 1:04:04 AM
An interesting article...

XL: "Save Changes in <Bookname>" Prompt Even If No Changes Are Made

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/274500/en-us

--
HTH.  :>)
Dana DeLouis

"Max" <demechanik@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> "Ken Wright" wrote:
>> .. I save, close, reopen and then hit close again - I get prompted to
> save.
>
> Perhaps it's due to the calc mode of the Excel session (set to Manual ?)
>
> If I open a book with INDIRECT from within Excel
> (where Excel is already opened, and with calc mode set to: Manual)
> then I can just close the book again w/o getting any prompt to save.
>
> But if the Excel session's calc mode is "pre-set" to Auto,
> then I'd get the prompt to save
> even though I haven't touched anything in the book
> --
> Max
> Singapore
> http://savefile.com/projects/236895
> xdemechanik
> ---

0
ddelouis (141)
2/3/2006 1:47:03 AM
Probably, like me, Alan runs a lot of books
with the calc mode set intentionally to Manual,
that's why it didn't prompt for him <g>
--
Max
Singapore
http://savefile.com/projects/236895
xdemechanik
---

0
demechanik (4694)
2/3/2006 5:07:04 AM
Hi Ken,
You're right. The file I'm using doesn't have calculation set to manual by
VB code, but after looking at it carefully the BeforeSave event has been
modified quite a bit to only give the 'save' prompt under certain
conditions,
We live and learn!
Regards and Thanks,
Alan.
> Probably, like me, Alan runs a lot of books
> with the calc mode set intentionally to Manual,
> that's why it didn't prompt for him <g>
> --
> Max
> Singapore
> http://savefile.com/projects/236895
> xdemechanik
> ---

0
alan111 (581)
2/3/2006 6:15:15 PM
:-)  Think you nailed it Max

Regards
             Ken...............

"Max" <demechanik@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> "Ken Wright" wrote:
>> .. I save, close, reopen and then hit close again - I get prompted to
> save.
>
> Perhaps it's due to the calc mode of the Excel session (set to Manual ?)
>
> If I open a book with INDIRECT from within Excel
> (where Excel is already opened, and with calc mode set to: Manual)
> then I can just close the book again w/o getting any prompt to save.
>
> But if the Excel session's calc mode is "pre-set" to Auto,
> then I'd get the prompt to save
> even though I haven't touched anything in the book
> --
> Max
> Singapore
> http://savefile.com/projects/236895
> xdemechanik
> ---

0
ken.wright (2489)
2/4/2006 10:19:38 AM
Hi Dana.  Cheers for that link, hadn't seen that one.  :-)

Regards
             Ken..............

"Dana DeLouis" <ddelouis@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
> An interesting article...
>
> XL: "Save Changes in <Bookname>" Prompt Even If No Changes Are Made

> HTH.  :>)
> Dana DeLouis
> Windows XP, Office 2003
>

> "Max" <demechanik@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> "Ken Wright" wrote:
>>> .. I save, close, reopen and then hit close again - I get prompted to
>> save.
>>
>> Perhaps it's due to the calc mode of the Excel session (set to Manual ?)
>>
>> If I open a book with INDIRECT from within Excel
>> (where Excel is already opened, and with calc mode set to: Manual)
>> then I can just close the book again w/o getting any prompt to save.
>>
>> But if the Excel session's calc mode is "pre-set" to Auto,
>> then I'd get the prompt to save
>> even though I haven't touched anything in the book
>> --
>> Max
>> Singapore
>> http://savefile.com/projects/236895
>> xdemechanik
>> ---

0
ken.wright (2489)
2/4/2006 10:20:13 AM
If the comments are for my consumption,
the name's Max, Alan <g>
--
> Hi Ken,
> You're right. The file I'm using doesn't have calculation set to manual by
> VB code, but after looking at it carefully the BeforeSave event has been
> modified quite a bit to only give the 'save' prompt under certain
> conditions,
> We live and learn!
> Regards and Thanks,
> Alan.

0
demechanik (4694)
2/4/2006 2:45:10 PM
Cheers, Ken !
--
> :-)  Think you nailed it Max
>
> Regards
>              Ken...............

0
demechanik (4694)
2/4/2006 2:46:08 PM
Hi Max,
I do apologise, no offence intended. The code in the file I'm using returns
'This Workbook.Saved  = True' unless certain conditions are met, as I said
we live and learn,
Regards,
Alan.
> If the comments are for my consumption,
> the name's Max, Alan <g>
> --
> Max
> Singapore
> http://savefile.com/projects/236895
> xdemechanik
> ---
> "Alan" <alan111@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
>> Hi Ken,
>> You're right. The file I'm using doesn't have calculation set to manual
>> by
>> VB code, but after looking at it carefully the BeforeSave event has been
>> modified quite a bit to only give the 'save' prompt under certain
>> conditions,
>> We live and learn!
>> Regards and Thanks,
>> Alan.

0
alan111 (581)

save web page in Publisher as template
I tried to save a web page which had a format close to something I could use--as a template for my own use in sending emails. The result was something which does not fit the screen, is all scrambled, etc... Is there a way to do this, or should I just bite the bullet and build from scratch? Thanks * ...

Records don't save
I have a multi-user database (small) that has a few data entry forms.It is split with a bit of obfuscative VBA code for error checking. (Ididn't build it but its in my charge)The problem is that occasionally users are entering records andclicking "save", and even though it confirms the save, the record isnot in the table. I believe this is after a chain of several recordsis entered....

Saving Report to PDF without using DLL OCX
I found this code on the internet and I am trying to get it to work but I am stumped. As far as I can tell it seems to work fine until i get to this piece of code: Do While (clsPDF.cOutputFilename = "") And (i < (maxTime * 1000 / sleepTime)) The clspdf.cOutputFilename is always empty. I also get a dialog box stating "This action can't be compleated because the other application is busy. Choose switch to to activate the busy application and correct the problem." But I can't select switch to because the app locks up. I have to go into taskmanage...

Saving collected data?
Hi Everyone, I am compiling a table/worksheet that collects date related numerical information from another worksheet. ie: The table collecting the info is just columns of dates for a year with adjacent columns for data collection. The worksheet supplying the info has new information entered every day under that days date. (the date changes automaticaly & the numerical info is always entered in the same cell adjacent to the date [a bit like a form]). I have no problem collecting the info for todays date BUT!!! how can I stop that info from changing (how can I save it...

Sending Excel files not saving in Drafts folder
When I go into Excel and click file - send to - Mail Recepient (As attachment), fill out the To, subject, etc, then save it without sending it; it will save a draft copy, but puts the draft in the Inbox instead of the Drafts folder. Can this be changed so that it always saves in the Drafts folder? ...

Having a template you can fill in but get prompted with save-as
I want to have my template, that I created already (.dotx format) To promt any user who opens it - once they attempt to save, with the save-as dialogue box. I know there is a way to have it so that you can enter information but are unable to change the original document. I do not have any administrator access. I have obtained this feature before (recently) without using the "read-only" feature, I just forget what I did. Thanks If it is a .dotx, then it is a template, and if users create documents based on it in the normal way, they will be prompted to save. -- ...

Saving a Template
I have a spreadsheet that I have set up as a template (ProductionTemplate.xlt). How do I promt the user to save it under a new name each time it is opened (to avoid overwriting the template)....just had a thought, would making it Read Only do that....... Any help appreciated. Thanks Rob Rob, if it is saved as a template it should open up as a copy, ProductionTemplate1, and if you do a save the default name should be ProductionTemplate1, type .xls -- Paul B Always backup your data before trying something new Please post any response to the newsgroups so others can benefit from it Fee...

saving sent items
How do I save my sent items folder to a disc? ...

How do I recover Excel document printed but not saved
I created a large Excel spreadsheet, saved it at various stages, and then printed the finished version. I then made a change I didn't want to keep, so closed the document and clicked No when asked if i wanted to save changes. Unfortunately I hadn't saved the most recent changes before I printed the document. Is there any way to recover the printed version of the document? Scan in the paper copy?? If you didn't save it, there's nothing to go back to. Richard AH wrote: > > I created a large Excel spreadsheet, saved it at various stages, and then > printed the...

How to reduce the number of 'clicks' when saving
How can I control the number of clicks to one when saving changes in an Excel spread sheet? I use lots of small sheets which I edit and save and every time I click the save button I get three or more "are you sure" questions all of which I want to answer yes. Finger fatigue!! ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ ~~Now Available: Financial Statements.xls, a step by step guide to creating financial statements If you save a workbook over an existing...

How do I download pop3 messages in entourage and have it save them to an exchange server?
I used to do this in Vista and XP. I could tell Outlook 2003 to "Deliver new email to the following location" and choose my Exchange Mailbox. That is set on the POP account within Outlook. So when I do a send/receive on my pop account, email is dumped into the exchange server....if I ever switch pcs or use multiple pc's, it all gets dumped to the same place so it can be retrieved. How do I do this with either Mail, or Entourage? So far, all I can see is that I can make an Exchange account, or a Pop account. I can drag emails between inboxes, one by one....Cant even manually dra...

Save and Save As disabled in Advance Find
Hi All, We just upgraded from crm1.2 to 3.0. We are using the Outlook light client. One issue that we found is that the Advance Find screen can create criteria, but does not allow the users to save it. The buttons 'Save' and 'Save As' are gray out. We fill all the fields, properties and what not. and the users remain with those buttons gray out. Any ideas? Jorge Varas Solved. It is the Security role setting 'Saved view' <sarcasm>It was soooo intuitive!!! </sarcasm? "Jorge Varas" <jvaras@icon-intl.com> wrote in message news:uthpplJ...

I cannot save excel or powerpoint files
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Hi, I am desperate for some help. I have the new macbook and I am having trouble with Office 2008. It will let me open new files (cant preview existing ones) but it won't let me save Excel or powerpoint files. It says there may be many reasons such as " the file name or path name does not exist" or " it may have the same name as another " blah blah blah. Anyway, I have installed a legit version of office, and it didn't work, so i uninstalled it, and downloaded a ms trial version. After 8 different atte...

Save emails by sender to local drive folder
Hi, I was hoping someone could tell me if it is possible to set outlook up, so that it will save emails by the sender. i.e. I recieve alot of emails in a month, and I need to archive them by sender, so I save them into a desktop folder. But I have to copy the senders email address into the sudject field for each individual email that I save. (I save them by Type: Outlook message format) I am hoping that it is possible for outlook to automatically select the senders emails address as the file name as oppossed to being automatically saved under the subject field. Therefore I could simply sel...

Format will not save!
Win98SE and WinXP using Excel 2000. I have a CSV file (audit trail from Sage Accts) which will not allow me to change the format in three particular cells. These cells will always come up in Date Format. I open in Excel, Format the cells, enter the contents ie 3/4521 and I save them in Text Format but just 3 cells in the same column will always revert to Date Format. the other cells are no problem with the same type of content. Any ideas please FS Hi I would guess that this is because CSV does not remember cell formats. I suggest either entering the data as '3/4521 - to force a tex...

Display worksheet with prompt/button
I was wondering if there is a way to have Excel prompt the user with question, then open up a worksheet based on the answer to tha question? For example, when Excel opens it could ask the user to make th appropriate choice about what part of the workbook they want to use then open up the corresponding worksheet....ie. if the user wants th "apples" worksheet they could select the apples button and if they wan the "oranges" worksheet they could select the oranges button and woul be taken to the appropriate worksheet based on the button they select -- Message posted from h...

HELP
We need a way to turn off the password prompt for Outlook without manually visiting every PC. Does anyone know of a way to do this? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Justin In news:1154357452.687497.210850@75g2000cwc.googlegroups.com, bakersacres@gmail.com <bakersacres@gmail.com> typed: > We need a way to turn off the password prompt for Outlook without > manually visiting every PC. Does anyone know of a way to do this? > Any help would be greatly appreciated. > > Thanks, > Justin Hi - there is no password in Outlook, unless you set one on a PST f...

Saving outlook pst file to the I:\ Drive
Good evening I am using Microsoft outlook 2003 and I am trying to save my outlook files (both personal folders and contact list (the PST File?)) to a drive other then the default c:\ Drive. I have had on more than one occasion had the system crash and have lost these files forever when on the C:\ drive. Is there a way I can have these files (file) saved on a drive other than the C:\ Drive. I mean that whenever I use outlook the files is on a drive other then the c:\ drive so that if I have a system crash I can just restore windows and outlook and then go out to the drive and pull these (...

Save a page to a specific sheet
Hi, I have to download a certain file in excel which i have to save into another excel file. Is it possible to save this file into a named sheet, without losing all the other sheets which i am using. -- carkoe ------------------------------------------------------------------------ carkoe's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=29740 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=494554 One way to do this is to open both workbooks, select the sheet(s) you need from the source workbook, right click on the selected tabs, click ...

contactcoll.cache
Hi there, windows xp SP3 I have dumped/trasfered to whole of the C: drive onto my USB external hard drive for safe keeping It is connected to another xp sp3 PC....I have a file on there that is contactcoll.cache - CACHE File, this is my email contacts. Is it possible to open them on the external hard drive. Steve "moonraker" wrote: > Hi there, windows xp SP3 I have dumped/trasfered to whole of the C: drive > onto my USB external hard drive for safe keeping It is connected to another > xp sp3 PC....I have a file on there that is contactcoll.cac...

Saving in html
I have an excel spreadsheet that I have hyperlinked to an intranet site. When you open it there is no save option. There is a save as option but no save option. How do you save a file and hyperlink it so that everyone has the save option? It will be edited/saved by multiple users. ...

window logon screen prompting when accessing network via domain na
Dear all, Anyone can help me? One of my users would like to connect to one of our storage server via domain name instead of IP Address. Then whenever, she connect to \\myserver\myfolder. It keep prompting her to input her AD account (mydomain\myuser) and password (mypassword). She tried to input but was not able to connect to \\myserver\myfolder I have tried using my account which is the administrator rights. And I tried to do ipconfig/flushdns. Also cannot. I am able to ping the server "ping myserver" from her laptop. Pls help. Regards Sandra ...

Word2007 does auto open PDF after Save as command
Can anybody help with this little problemette ! I originally had Adobe Reader 9.2 that would open automatically when I created a PDF from Word2007 using the Save as command. But now it won't open automatically. I (maybe stupidly) installed Adobe Reader 5 to try to open an old PDF that I was sent, but unistalled it when I discovered that the file was corrupt. Now when I try to create a PDF using Word2007 running on Window Vista, Adobe Reader 9.2 will not launch automatically. Any thoughts ? Cheers Sean Does Word 2007 offer any kind of PDF-cre...

Outlook 98 ver 8.5.5104.6 prompts for a password
Does anyone know? Outlook 98 ver 8.5.5104.6 .... prompts for a password 5 minutes after successfully logging into outlook. It prompts only once after you have logged onto it then it seems ok. Why does Outlook prompt again for the password? or let me know at E-mail - wflemin2@csc.com Thanks ...

Word 2007 not responding to "save as"
Recently the "save as" function within word has stopped responding. It does not give me the option to change location of saved document or the name. I have tried to uninstall the programme, but partially through it reports an error with drive D, even though drive D is not in use/ identified. Any suggestions? -- Pompies ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Pompies's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/179718.htm View this thread: http://forums.techarena.in/ms-office-support/1297801.htm http://forums.techarena.in ...