When saving add automatically contents of a specified cell in document properties

Hello,

Looking for help on the following:

When I save my worksheet, I would like the contents of a specified cel
to be copied in the document properties. More specifically in the fiel
'key words' in the properties.

I tried to create a macro but it does not record to copy text from
cell in the field 'key words' in the document properties.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Regards, Nadi

excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

Please post in one group

See answer in Misc

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Nadia >" <<Nadia.1563gi@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:Nadia.1563gi@excelforum-nospam.com...
> Hello,
>
> Looking for help on the following:
>
> When I save my worksheet, I would like the contents of a specified cell
> to be copied in the document properties. More specifically in the field
> 'key words' in the properties.
>
> I tried to create a macro but it does not record to copy text from a
> cell in the field 'key words' in the document properties.
>
> Thanks in advance for any help.
>
> Regards, Nadia
>

> ---

rondebruin (3790)

Help, I cannot Save!

.pdf save as settings

Joining text with a formula in cell #4

Single click selects multiple cells

Add PowerPoint 2007 to Office Basic

how many receivers i can add

Referencing cells across sheets

How to unlock locked cells by MACRO?!

Budget Wont Save
I have have Money 2002 for awhile and have never been able to save a budget and start a new one. I decided to start over with a new file, but once I get all my info back in there, it still won't save. MS has no info in the KB about this. Anyone else have this issue? ...

Need to add to current formula

How to save as a high definition JPEG
Whenever we save our Advertisements file in JPEG format we get a low resolution file. Is there any way to save our file as a high resolution JPEG file? Thank You Michael Whilst attempting to develop brick-based storage technology, Ed reads a message from Michael Malone <mmalone@pdp.ca> > Whenever we save our Advertisements file in JPEG format we > get a low resolution file. Is there any way to save our > file as a high resolution JPEG file? Publisher 2003 can save JPG files at high resolution. A workaround in Publisher 2002 is to enlarge your publication to a larger size,...

IM Add New Batch
GP 10 on 2003 Terminal Server. How do you create a Payables Batch in the IM in preparation for importing to the Payables Transaction destination? Alternatively, how must GP be set up to ensure that the “Add New Batch” rule works correctly? With the Add New Batch rule set the IM crashes (see my post Integration Manager 10 Crashes). Additionally the characteristics of the Add New Batch rule do not match the required information which I understand to be Origin and Checkbook ID. I figured there might be some default settings for Origin and Checkbook ID in the setup somewhere but was not a...

Automatically open Detail Entry Window
In SOP Transcation Entry, I'd like the Sales Customer Detail Entry window to open automatically after the customer ID is selected. Is this possible? How would I go about doing this with Modifier or VBA? Extender would come in very handy. You don't need to write a single code. Record a macro using GP macro and embed it on the SOP Entry window using Extender. "Elaine" wrote: > In SOP Transcation Entry, I'd like the Sales Customer Detail Entry window to > open automatically after the customer ID is selected. Is this possible? How > would I go about doi...

Parameters to open SO Manager with your credentials automatically?
Does anyone know of either shortcut target line parameters that would cause you to automatically log in with a specific user/password combo; or even a command prompt parameter? Thanks! ...