When launching Excel 2007 the VB debuger always opens

I am testing Excel 2007 Beta 2 on two computers.
On one of them,  XP SP2 there is no problem. On the other, 2003 Server SP1,
each time I open Excel a VB window opens up, with a message that says
"Compile error:  Cant find project or library."
If I close that window I get a message saying that the debugger will stop.
If I close that, Excel reacts normally.
Any suggestions?

Thanks

ccoates@gfs.com

0
ccoates (4)
6/13/2006 2:23:29 PM
excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

Hi Chris,

Do you have any templates loading on the second computer?
Any add-ins?
What is shown in VB itself when you see the error message? Which module
are you in?
This sounds like some VB code is not able to work correctly in 2007 and
you'd have to find the source of the error.

Patrick Schmid
--------------
http://pschmid.net

"Chris Coates" <ccoates@gfs.com> wrote in message

> I am testing Excel 2007 Beta 2 on two computers.
> On one of them,  XP SP2 there is no problem. On the other, 2003 Server SP1,
> each time I open Excel a VB window opens up, with a message that says
> "Compile error:  Cant find project or library."
> If I close that window I get a message saying that the debugger will stop.
> If I close that, Excel reacts normally.
> Any suggestions?
>
> Thanks
>
> ccoates@gfs.com

0
pds-ms (175)

number rounding in MS Excel

Clients can open each other's mailboxs
I have exchange 2003. All my clients can access each others mailboxes. When I look at the mailbox right I see the everyone group with full access. I am unable to remove it because it is inheriting permissions. Where can I change this? What is weird is that my administrator account use to be able to open everyone's mailbox and now it can not. have you looked at permissions at the top level of the Exchange Organization? Looks like maybe they've been set there...also check the "security" tab for "send as" right... "Paul" <pkernicky@swca.net> wr...

open two different Access reports

Access 2007 and Vista code problem

SpreadSheetML (XML for Excel)

Public Folder link to Excel File