What is the maximum no of bytes that can be stored in a excel file

what is the maximun of bytes that can be stored in a excel file

I am trying to save records from another Quest TOOL called (TOAD) into
MS- Excel.

Please let me know.
Eagerly waiting for  your reply

Thank

--
prekid
prekida's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2660

excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

The limit on bytes depends on your computer's RAM.  The max number of
rows Excel can have is 65536 and the max number of columns is 256.
Hope that helps.
Oh, if you have Access, it might be better to use it for very large
files.

Szalapski

--
TommySzalapski
TommySzalapski's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=25561

Excel specifications and limits
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/assistance/HP051992911033.aspx

"prekida" <prekida.1uah2b_1124921104.6777@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message

> what is the maximun of bytes that can be stored in a excel file
>
> I am trying to save records from another Quest TOOL called (TOAD) into
> MS- Excel.
>

> Please let me know.
> Eagerly waiting for  your reply
>
> Thanks
>

> --
> prekida
> prekida's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=26607
> View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=398791

Thanks for all your reply.

It was useful.

Thanks again

--
prekida
prekida's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=26607
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=398791

Excel to PDF
When converting Excel workbook to Acrobat some sheets are dropped without giving any error messages. How can I fix this ? I am using windows 95, Office 97 and Adobe Acrobat 4. ...

Excel 2007

MS Money 95 data files

Auto-format in Microsoft Excel.

Excel not Access