What does #REF! mean in the Name Manager

I have a 2007 workbook with 6-7 sheets. I made some changes to cell
names and apparently made some mistakes.

When I open the Name Manager, the last entry looks like this:

  Name   Value   Refers to     Scope      Comments
  x      #REF!   =#REF!$C$25   Workbook

I cannot find that name anywhere. I have looked in C25 on every sheet.

What does this mean?
0
SquarePeg (160)
9/15/2008 9:40:26 PM
excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

>Name   Value   Refers to     Scope      Comments
>  x      #REF!   =#REF!$C$25   Workbook

#REF! means it's an invalid reference. Did you delete a sheet? If so, that's
probably why you're getting those.

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP

"Square Peg" <SquarePeg@Round.Hole> wrote in message
>I have a 2007 workbook with 6-7 sheets. I made some changes to cell
> names and apparently made some mistakes.
>
> When I open the Name Manager, the last entry looks like this:
>
>  Name   Value   Refers to     Scope      Comments
>  x      #REF!   =#REF!$C$25   Workbook
>
> I cannot find that name anywhere. I have looked in C25 on every sheet.
>
> What does this mean?

0
biffinpitt (3172)
9/15/2008 9:55:55 PM
On Mon, 15 Sep 2008 17:55:55 -0400, "T. Valko"
<biffinpitt@comcast.net> wrote:

>>Name   Value   Refers to     Scope      Comments
>>  x      #REF!   =#REF!$C$25   Workbook
>
>#REF! means it's an invalid reference. Did you delete a sheet? If so, that's
>probably why you're getting those.

Yes, but where is it? It's not in cell C25 in any sheet in the
workbook.
0
SquarePeg (160)
9/15/2008 10:39:13 PM
I would use Bill Manville's FindLink program:
http://www.oaltd.co.uk/MVP/Default.htm

to help me find those cells if I couldn't find them myself.

--

Dave Peterson
0

--

Regards,

Peo Sjoblom

> On Mon, 15 Sep 2008 17:55:55 -0400, "T. Valko"
> <biffinpitt@comcast.net> wrote:
>
>>>Name   Value   Refers to     Scope      Comments
>>>  x      #REF!   =#REF!$C$25   Workbook
>>
>>#REF! means it's an invalid reference. Did you delete a sheet? If so,
>>that's
>>probably why you're getting those.
>
> Yes, but where is it? It's not in cell C25 in any sheet in the
> workbook.

0
peo.sjoblom (169)
9/15/2008 11:04:12 PM
ps.  You can create names and never use them.

And don't forget to check any VBA code.

--

Dave Peterson
0
<petersod@verizonXSPAM.net> wrote:

>ps.  You can create names and never use them.
>
>And don't forget to check any VBA code.

Yes, but where? Where?

Name Manager tells me I have this entity, but I can't find it. If it's
a bad name, where is it? If it's a reference to a name that doesn't
exist, where is the reference?

>Square Peg wrote:

>> >#REF! means it's an invalid reference. Did you delete a sheet? If so, that's
>> >probably why you're getting those.
>>
>> Yes, but where is it? It's not in cell C25 in any sheet in the
>> workbook.
0
SquarePeg (160)
9/15/2008 11:14:38 PM
Where did you not use the name?????

If you use insert|name|define, then you can create a name.  Just because you
created it, doesn't mean that you used it anywhere.

If you're looking to find where that name was used, try the findlink addin.

If I'm looking in my code, I start by searching for "x" (with the double
quotes).

So I could find things like:

set somerange = worksheets("sheet9999").range("x")

or

set myName = workbooks.names("x")

--

Dave Peterson
0
>Name Manager tells me I have this entity, but I can't find it.
>If it's a bad name, where is it?

If you created a defined name that referred to Sheet2!C25 and then deleted
Sheet2 you'll get #REF!C25 because Sheet2 no longer exists therefore
Sheet2!C25 is an invalid reference.

--

> On Mon, 15 Sep 2008 18:04:26 -0500, Dave Peterson
> <petersod@verizonXSPAM.net> wrote:
>
>>ps.  You can create names and never use them.
>>
>>And don't forget to check any VBA code.
>
> Yes, but where? Where?
>
> Name Manager tells me I have this entity, but I can't find it. If it's
> a bad name, where is it? If it's a reference to a name that doesn't
> exist, where is the reference?
>
>>Square Peg wrote:

>>> Yes, but where is it? It's not in cell C25 in any sheet in the
>>> workbook.

0
biffinpitt (3172)
9/16/2008 1:36:00 AM
On Mon, 15 Sep 2008 21:36:00 -0400, "T. Valko"
<biffinpitt@comcast.net> wrote:

>>Name Manager tells me I have this entity, but I can't find it.
>>If it's a bad name, where is it?
>
>If you created a defined name that referred to Sheet2!C25 and then deleted
>Sheet2 you'll get #REF!C25 because Sheet2 no longer exists therefore
>Sheet2!C25 is an invalid reference.

Got it. That's probably just what happened. So, somewhere in the
sheets that remain, there is a reference to this name (range) that no
longer exists. I am trying to find out what is trying to reference
that name so I can fix it or delete it.

Or, how can I make this "error" go away?

Jeez, am I speaking Greek?
0
SquarePeg (160)
9/16/2008 3:07:56 AM
If you have a formula that refers to a defined name that is now an invalid
reference then the formula will also return #REF! unless the formula
contains an error trap. If there's an error trap finding the formula that
contains the invalid reference would be "easy" using the FIND command. Of
course, you'd have to use FIND on each sheet!

Home tab>Editing group>"binocular icon">Find

Find what: x (the name you gave that cell)
Find all

--

> On Mon, 15 Sep 2008 21:36:00 -0400, "T. Valko"
> <biffinpitt@comcast.net> wrote:
>
>>>Name Manager tells me I have this entity, but I can't find it.
>>>If it's a bad name, where is it?
>>
>>If you created a defined name that referred to Sheet2!C25 and then deleted
>>Sheet2 you'll get #REF!C25 because Sheet2 no longer exists therefore
>>Sheet2!C25 is an invalid reference.
>
> Got it. That's probably just what happened. So, somewhere in the
> sheets that remain, there is a reference to this name (range) that no
> longer exists. I am trying to find out what is trying to reference
> that name so I can fix it or delete it.
>
> Or, how can I make this "error" go away?
>
> Jeez, am I speaking Greek?

0
biffinpitt (3172)
9/16/2008 4:55:09 AM
> Jeez, am I speaking Greek?
No, and neither are the respondents so far.

Dave Peterson told you quite clearly
>Just because you created it, doesn't mean that you used it anywhere.

> Or, how can I make this "error" go away?
In Name manager>Highlight the name>Delete
--
Regards
Roger Govier

0
Roger
9/16/2008 6:50:50 AM
On Tue, 16 Sep 2008 00:55:09 -0400, "T. Valko"
<biffinpitt@comcast.net> wrote:

>If you have a formula that refers to a defined name that is now an invalid
>reference then the formula will also return #REF! unless the formula
>contains an error trap. If there's an error trap finding the formula that
>contains the invalid reference would be "easy" using the FIND command. Of
>course, you'd have to use FIND on each sheet!
>
>Home tab>Editing group>"binocular icon">Find
>
>Find what: x (the name you gave that cell)
>Find all

OK.

I ran a Find on each sheet. It found 3-4 x's on each sheet. Most of
them were in text, a couple were in formulas using the TEXT function.

I deleted them all. The Name Manager still showed the #REF!#REF! error
for "x".

I then copied the sheets one by one to a new workbook. The error did
not transfer over.

I then deleted the sheets one-by-one. When I got down to one sheet and
it would not let me delete that one, I created a blank sheet and then
delete the last fo the original sheets. The error remains.

I saved that workbook as as Excel 97-2003 workbooik and as an ERxcel
2007 workbook and uploaded them to SendSpace.

Here are the links where they can be downloaded if anyone cares to
look at them and tell me what's going on.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/p3ayep

http://www.sendspace.com/file/4vm72a

Thanks
0
SquarePeg (160)
9/16/2008 7:31:56 AM
It is just a left-over.

Go to Insert>Name>Define... and delete the name 'x'.

--
__________________________________
HTH

Bob

> On Tue, 16 Sep 2008 00:55:09 -0400, "T. Valko"
> <biffinpitt@comcast.net> wrote:
>
>>If you have a formula that refers to a defined name that is now an invalid
>>reference then the formula will also return #REF! unless the formula
>>contains an error trap. If there's an error trap finding the formula that
>>contains the invalid reference would be "easy" using the FIND command. Of
>>course, you'd have to use FIND on each sheet!
>>
>>Home tab>Editing group>"binocular icon">Find
>>
>>Find what: x (the name you gave that cell)
>>Find all
>
> OK.
>
> I ran a Find on each sheet. It found 3-4 x's on each sheet. Most of
> them were in text, a couple were in formulas using the TEXT function.
>
> I deleted them all. The Name Manager still showed the #REF!#REF! error
> for "x".
>
> I then copied the sheets one by one to a new workbook. The error did
> not transfer over.
>
> I then deleted the sheets one-by-one. When I got down to one sheet and
> it would not let me delete that one, I created a blank sheet and then
> delete the last fo the original sheets. The error remains.
>
> I saved that workbook as as Excel 97-2003 workbooik and as an ERxcel
> 2007 workbook and uploaded them to SendSpace.
>
> Here are the links where they can be downloaded if anyone cares to
> look at them and tell me what's going on.
>
> http://www.sendspace.com/file/p3ayep
>
> http://www.sendspace.com/file/4vm72a
>
> Thanks

0
BobNGs (423)
9/16/2008 8:15:45 AM
#Ref means that the reference does not exist.

Just because you created a Name does not mean that it is used anywhere: dont
confuse the Refersto with where the name is used.

The Refersto is the Formula that Name itself refers to (usually a cell
reference, but it can also be a constant or formula).
Where used is a reference to the Name, usually in a cell formula, which will
be replaced with the result of evaluating the Name when the formula is
calculated.

Charles
The Excel Calculation Site
http://www.decisionmodels.com

"Square Peg" <SquarePeg@Round.Hole> wrote in message
>I have a 2007 workbook with 6-7 sheets. I made some changes to cell
> names and apparently made some mistakes.
>
> When I open the Name Manager, the last entry looks like this:
>
>  Name   Value   Refers to     Scope      Comments
>  x      #REF!   =#REF!$C$25   Workbook
>
> I cannot find that name anywhere. I have looked in C25 on every sheet.
>
> What does this mean?

0
Charles740 (233)
9/16/2008 8:23:37 AM
Or select it in NameManager, and delete it by hitting the X icon.

--
__________________________________
HTH

Bob

"Bob Phillips" <BobNGs@somewhere.com> wrote in message
> It is just a left-over.
>
> Go to Insert>Name>Define... and delete the name 'x'.
>
> --
> __________________________________
> HTH
>
> Bob
>
> "Square Peg" <SquarePeg@Round.Hole> wrote in message
>> On Tue, 16 Sep 2008 00:55:09 -0400, "T. Valko"
>> <biffinpitt@comcast.net> wrote:
>>
>>>If you have a formula that refers to a defined name that is now an
>>>invalid
>>>reference then the formula will also return #REF! unless the formula
>>>contains an error trap. If there's an error trap finding the formula that
>>>contains the invalid reference would be "easy" using the FIND command. Of
>>>course, you'd have to use FIND on each sheet!
>>>
>>>Home tab>Editing group>"binocular icon">Find
>>>
>>>Find what: x (the name you gave that cell)
>>>Find all
>>
>> OK.
>>
>> I ran a Find on each sheet. It found 3-4 x's on each sheet. Most of
>> them were in text, a couple were in formulas using the TEXT function.
>>
>> I deleted them all. The Name Manager still showed the #REF!#REF! error
>> for "x".
>>
>> I then copied the sheets one by one to a new workbook. The error did
>> not transfer over.
>>
>> I then deleted the sheets one-by-one. When I got down to one sheet and
>> it would not let me delete that one, I created a blank sheet and then
>> delete the last fo the original sheets. The error remains.
>>
>> I saved that workbook as as Excel 97-2003 workbooik and as an ERxcel
>> 2007 workbook and uploaded them to SendSpace.
>>
>> Here are the links where they can be downloaded if anyone cares to
>> look at them and tell me what's going on.
>>
>> http://www.sendspace.com/file/p3ayep
>>
>> http://www.sendspace.com/file/4vm72a
>>
>> Thanks

0
BobNGs (423)
9/16/2008 8:30:28 AM
On Tue, 16 Sep 2008 09:30:28 +0100, "Bob Phillips"
<BobNGs@somewhere.com> wrote:

>Or select it in NameManager, and delete it by hitting the X icon.

That's what I did. All gone now. ;-)

It would be helpful if Name Manager could tell me that it's a remnant
that just needs to be deleted. Better yet, Excel could just delete it.

Thanks
0
SquarePeg (160)
9/16/2008 11:09:11 AM
If it says #REF that tells you it is a remnant!

--
__________________________________
HTH

Bob

> On Tue, 16 Sep 2008 09:30:28 +0100, "Bob Phillips"
> <BobNGs@somewhere.com> wrote:
>
>>Or select it in NameManager, and delete it by hitting the X icon.
>
> That's what I did. All gone now. ;-)
>
> It would be helpful if Name Manager could tell me that it's a remnant
> that just needs to be deleted. Better yet, Excel could just delete it.
>
> Thanks

0
BobNGs (423)

click public folder need me type user name password
hi i using exchange 2003 entperise ,now when i start " exchange system manager " click " administrator groups , and then click Folders Right-click Public Folders, and then click View System Folders but i type all user name & password , also not work also show me type user name & password ( administrator & domain admin ) also like this , how can i solve this problem ? in public folder store , i can see ( logons ,public folder instances , public folders, replication status , full-text indexing ) put when i double click this then show user name & password ...

real bug
I have spent hours just trying to isolate the conditions and effects surrounding some corruption that has taken place in the list of Defined Names in an MS Excel 2007 workbook. I am convinced it is a bug in Excel that is closely associated with bugs I have previoulsy reported and were (at least partially) resolved. Searching the Discussion forums for [Excel 2007 copy worksheet "defined name"], I found several reports that seem to touch on similar phenomena, especially the first article cited, and it's similar to other bugs I reported 2 years ago related to links (...

Can't get Avery 74652 Name Badges to print
I am going crazy...I am hoping someone can help. I am trying to print Avery Name Badges (template 74652)....I have changed every setting I can think of in Word 2007 and it REFUSES to print from the bypass tray pulling the card sheet. It consistently wants to use the 8.5 x 11 paper from the main tray. The template isn't even an 8.5 x 11 page!? Can someone please tell me what I am doing wrong!? On Thu, 19 Nov 2009 11:41:01 -0800, LeahT <LeahT@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I am going crazy...I am hoping someone can help. I am trying to print Avery >Name Badg...

Is integration manager for GP 10.0 availabe?
Does anyone know if integration manager for GP 10.0 is available? If yes, where can I download it from? It's on the 2nd GP 10.0 install disk. "Nik" wrote: > Does anyone know if integration manager for GP 10.0 is available? If yes, > where can I download it from? ...

what does $ operation mean
Check out help on relative and absolute references. Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Thu, 15 Dec 2005 15:33:01 -0800, "JO" <JO@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: ...

Access Manager through VPN
Hi, I setup a VPN with a Netgear VPN Router at the store and I want to access the SQLServer from a remote computer. I installed the NetGear VPN Client software on the remote computer and I can successfully connect to the store network, I can ping the computer running the RMS database and connect to the shared folders on that computer. The problem is that I cannot connect the RMS administrator to the sql server. It just does not find it. Any ideas? Thanks, Sacha check the windows firewall on the machine that hosts the database to see if sql tcp port 1433 has been allowed to the remote ...

Integration Manager #25
I am trying to update existing items with additional price levels. I have mapped an import file with all fields from the pricing folder as well as the item number. It tells me it as updated the Item number but when I look in pricing the item does not have a new price level attached. I must be missing something but I am unsure what it is. Any thoughts? If anyone cares this is a known bug fixed by Service pack 1. "Tom" wrote: > I am trying to update existing items with additional price levels. I have > mapped an import file with all fields from the pricing folder as we...

Code to change a named range
Hello, I have a macro that runs and it ends up having to delete row 2 on 2 different sheets, which I do with..... which I am only showing a portion to make it short and easy. This causes a problem is it causes my named range to have a #REF where it used to say $B$2. With .Worksheets("BO Ref List") .Range("A1").PasteSpecial .Columns("A:B").RemoveDuplicates Columns:=Array(1, 2), Header:=xlYes .Range("A2:B2").Delete Shift:=xlUp With .Worksheets("FO Ref List") .Ra...

How to correct an incorrect statment date in 401k manager (vs 2002
Greetings. I'm wondering if anyone can help me. I was a little behind updating my statements for my 401k. When I went to do the 12/31/2004 statement I accidentally entered the date of 12/31/2005. I didn't notice until I finished and tried to do 1/31/05. I get an error that says I can't enter a past date. I can change all the transactions entered to 12/31/04, but can't seem to change the last update data. Anyone know how to correct this so I can update the statements in 2005. Thanks, J ...

SMTP 550 Sorry, no Mailbox here by that name
We are trying to send messages to one of our customers. But, we are receiving the following error message each time. We can receive mail from them tho. We have no problems sending to other customers. ------------ Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. Subject: RE: 06779 Sent: 9/21/2006 8:34 PM The following recipient(s) could not be reached: 'username@recipient.com' on 9/21/2006 8:36 PM There was a SMTP communication problem with the recipient's email server. Please contact your system administrator. <exacto-ex.local.exacto.com #5...

Attempting to re-create PWA site gives error "....name already exi
Hi, I am attempting to move a PWA instance from one WSS 3 farm to another. I moved the databases on an initial test OK, but when I come to try to create the PWA site again I am given the following error: "The Project Web Access site specified can not be created because a site by that name already exists." and "The database specified is already used by another project server. Enter a different server or database name and try again." These are the steps that I went through 1) Installed WSS 3.0 SP1 and confirmed functionality 2) Installed Project Server 2007 ...

What is the name of the default template
What's the name and where can it be found? Thanks Xl's default template is internal. If you save a workbook as a template, named "Book.xlt" in the XLSTART directory, that template will override the default template and be used for creating future workbooks. In article <#i1Z7b1hDHA.2496@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl>, "Sander" <noemail@noemail.com> wrote: > What's the name and where can it be found? Thanks > > ...

Integration Manager SOP distributions
I want to override some segments in the GL account distributions for a Sales Invoice integration. It works great except it only brings in the accounts I tell it to. It doesn't include the default accounts like A/R. Or, is there a way for it to use the default accounts for the transaction, and then update the distributions with the new segments? Oh I figured it out. There is an option in the distributions for "Default unImported accounts" or something like that and it worked!!! "barbola" wrote: > I want to override some segments in the GL account distributions...

Default Organizations, Multi-tenancy, & Deployment Manager Questio
Greetings, This question is regarding the proper procedure forfchanging default organizations in a CRM 4.0 Multi- Tenancy environment using the Deployment Manager on the CRM server. I think I'm missing something I need to do with IIS. I'd be grateful if someone would clear up my understanding. I'm trying to set up a dev, test, and production instance of our CRM environment. Here's what I've done. First, I set up a test 4.0 CRM instance and developed customized screens upon it. Let's call it the dev_instance. Later, using the deployment manager, I created ...

Copy/Paste a file name to clipboard
Hi, If the user copies a file from explorer, what is the clipboard value for that item? I mean how could I retrieve the path of the item the user is trying to paste? Many thanks. Sims if (OpenClipboard(NULL) != FALSE) { HANDLE hText = GetClipboardData(CF_TEXT); if (NULL != hText) { LPTSTR lpText = GlobalLock(hText); GlobalUnlock(hText); } CloseClipboard(); } "Sims" <siminfrance@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:uFUqeVhmDHA.2432@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Hi, > > If the user copies a file from explorer, what is the clipboard...

Integration Manager SQL Optimized Adapter
Where can I find the SQL Optimized Adapter (for GP 10) in order to install it? If you re-run the Integration Manager setup program, you should be able to add the SQL Optimized adapter. Best regards, -- MG.- Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP Maximum Global Business, LLC http://www.maximumglobalbusiness.com The Dynamics GP Blogster at http://dynamicsgpblogster.blogspot.com "Elaine" wrote: > Where can I find the SQL Optimized Adapter (for GP 10) in order to install it? I don't think the 'SQL Optimized' adapter is available anymore. They have changed it...

The name of dialog boxes
I have a MFC bases project in VS 6.0. Is it possible to get the name of a given dialog box based on the dialog boxes ID, without being inside the dialog box? I can get that name calling GetWindowText(), but I want to get the same name for a sets of dialog boxes just knowing theire ID. -- J�rn Dahl-Stamnes http://spiderman.novit.no/dahls/ J�rn Dahl-Stamnes wrote: > I have a MFC bases project in VS 6.0. > > Is it possible to get the name of a given dialog box based on the dialog boxes > ID, without being inside the dialog box? > > I can get that name calling GetWindowT...

_MSCRM collation name
Hi, I installed SQL server with collation 1257 baltic, because we have some specific letters. After crm installation new databases is created: <<Organization Name>>_CRMCRYSTAL <<Organization Name>>_METABASE <<Organization Name>>_MSCRM <<Organization Name>>_MSCRMDistribution _METABASE and _MSCRM collation name is Latin1_General_CI_AS, while all other databeses including and _CRMCRYSTAL and _MSCRMDistirbution have the same SQL_Latin1_General_CP1257_CS_AS collation name. I need insert date dvice a day to _MSCRM database, but because of collation...

outlook webaccess does not show contact names
Greetings, I have just installed exchange 2003 and do not see any names in the contact list while using outlook web access. Using regular outlook I have many many names in my contact list but it is not showing when I use OWA. Normally i create new mail, click "To" button and my list of contacts appear. Is there anything on the server end I need to set for thit to work in OWA? ...

carrying xml name spaces across nested elements
Hi. By persistence, I've discovered that when several nested elements in a schema are each qualified by a namespace, I can successfully reference them in a select statement by qualifying each element by its namespace in succession. For example, for a schema that qualfies each element in a nested series "command, heading, pivot table" by "xs", I can use an xpath statement like "//xs:command/xs:heading/ xs:pivotTable" to select the pivot table node. I figure that when all the name space qualifications are identical, there's some way to carry the namespac...

Task Manager on Windows XP
Hi, My PC which is running Windows XP Pro with SP2 suddenly has the Microsoft Windows XP "Task Manager" not working as before. It seems to be damaged, and does not show the top level menu that allowed me to choose whether to look at the 'performance graph' or at 'processes' or ' applications' !!!!!! All I see now seems to be a list of processes running (might be just the 'processes' screen/window portion of Task Manger). I don't have access to looking at the running 'applications' or looking at the CPU and Memory graphs, nor am I a...

code to fine computer name
how to fine computer name? help me See: http://www.mvps.org/access/api/api0009.htm -- Allen Browne - Microsoft MVP. Perth, Western Australia Tips for Access users - http://allenbrowne.com/tips.html Reply to group, rather than allenbrowne at mvps dot org. <ramleemr@gmail.com> wrote in message news:f89f3b16-3034-45ea-9a68-f01d78e414b9@q39g2000hsf.googlegroups.com... > how to fine computer name? help me ...

HTTP port for Exchange System Manager?
How does ESM determine which port to connect to when managing public folders? If I go in to IIS and change the port that the Exchange web site is listening on, ESM always seems to be able to find it. At least, this appears to be the case on my test system. On the production server, it doesn't seem to do that. I was wondering what mechanism ESM uses to find that port so I could maybe figure out how to make the production server do it as well. There is a DS2MB process: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/240105/ This process means that many changes to Exchange config should be done th...

#Name?
Does anyone know what causes this error and what it means?? Thanks in advance. I'm pretty new at this! On Fri, 25 Jan 2008 12:32:46 -0500, Access Rookie wrote: > Does anyone know what causes this error and what it means?? > > Thanks in advance. I'm pretty new at this! Access will display a #Name error whenever it cannot find a field with a field name entered into an expression. It may mean the field does not exist or you have simply miss-spelled the field name, i.e. a control source of: =[Amonnt] * [Cost] will display #Name because the field named [Amount] was mis...

Relaying denied, IP Name possibly forged
We have 2 exchange servers, site A and B, all external mail from site B goes through site A, some users in site B are receiving this message, if the user re-sends the original message to the same address a second time it goes through, does anyone know why or what this message means? johnv@eldoradomg.net on 11/15/2004 4:53 PM You do not have permission to send to this recipient. For assistance, contact your system administrator. <ExchNY.nypdc.com #5.7.1 smtp;550 5.7.1 <johnv@eldoradomg.net>... Relaying denied. IP name possibly forged [209.73.208.163]>...