WEB Query #5

I am unable to import data from https://secure.icicidirect.com/trading/equity/trading_demat_balance.asp

I am using New Web query module to import data.  I have tried
recording the data and running the macro.  It is not capturing my
login ID and password.  Is it because the site is secure site?

I need the data from this site on a regular basis for my analyze.

Can anyone please help me out.

excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

"khushi.kotian@gmail.com" wrote:

> I am unable to import data from https://secure.icicidirect.com/trading/equity/trading_demat_balance.asp
>
> I am using New Web query module to import data.  I have tried
> recording the data and running the macro.  It is not capturing my
> login ID and password.  Is it because the site is secure site?
>
> I need the data from this site on a regular basis for my analyze.
>
> Can anyone please help me out.
> same problem with me please help me

0
santosh (6)

Excel2000: Is there a way to use name as parameter for ODBC query from Excel table
Hi I have an Excel workbook where dates, started from 01.01.2003 and up to some year in future (2011 at moment), along with some other information (i.e. workday/weekend/holiday, working hours etc.), are listed. This table is read into another workbook, using ODBC query. But the problem is, that I don't need all those future dates. I can't use any functions exept MIN, MAX, SUM and COUNT in query from Excel files, but is there a way to pass a name as parameter. P.e. I define a name: CurrDat=TODAY() and use it in query's WHERE condition, like .... WHERE MyTable.Datefield Is Not Null...

From Desktop to Web base application
Hi there! We are thinking on moving our desktop applications to web based. I am sending this message to collect some experience, know issues, and anything that will help us to move forward. we are planning to use Asp.net 4, Sql 2005 or 2008 on windows 2008 we are in the learning process right now. thanks a lot Jorge Vera Jorge Vera wrote: > Hi there! We are thinking on moving our desktop applications to web based. > > I am sending this message to collect some experience, know issues, and > anything that will help us to move forward. > we are planning t...

CRM1.2 web server
I am doing an install of Exchange Router in the same domain as the CRM server but I am STILL only seeing the default web site. I tried this earlier with a trusted domain in a seperate forest, this problem reveals to now not be the trust but because I haven't got the Exchange Router on the CRM server. It works on SBS when installing on one box, anyone know of any issues with respect to it seeing the right web server when doing a medium deployment? It prompts during router installation for crm server name and URL. This is definitely working. However regardless of this it looks like its po...

pivoting query
Have a query, 40 records and 40 fields [changes a bit depending on data], that I would just like to "pivot clockwise 90 degrees". Would be the equivalent of dropping it into Excel, then copy current range and transpose. All the necessary values are in the records, there are no calculations required. Have tried numerous strategies w/pivot table view, crosstab, etc. Any assistance will be greatly appreciated. Thanx. - Mike It's hard to imagine what you're looking at there (at least for me), but I'm thinking, if you know how to do what you want t...

Date in Report/Query
Hi. I have a report that has worked up until this past week. The query behind the report has the following expression: DateAuth: Format([CredAuthDate],"mm/dd/yy") If I type in 12/31/09....report works fine. Type in anything with "10" as the year and it fails. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. If I take off the format for the field it works. Is something different for the year 2010? This is an Access 2003 database. Thanks... I suggest applying criteria to an 'unformatted' field and turn off the display by unchecking the 'Sh...

excel 5.0
About a year or so ago I purchased an old version of excel 5.0 on floppy disks as my wife's old favorite laptop does not have a CD drive. Apparently 1 disk is bad and it will not load all of the program. The only thing it will not do is go to landscape. Everything else works OK. Can someone please help with the problem. Thanks a lot. John Lewis Hi John 5 is an old babe. But I assume you by landscape talk printouts. There's probably a conflict between the printer driver and the old lady. Perhaps she won't recognize a 10 years younger printer as a fullblown printer, or ...

exchange 5.5 owa cann't logon in mailbox
when I use owa to logon,the www publish service and IIS admin service will stop response.I have to restart the IIS.But after restart , the first time I can logon in mailbox,and then fail again.My user use ms outlook 2003,the mail server is exchange 5.5.I have installed KB818709,but it doesn't work, most of the time,I can only open the logon.asp page,can't logon to mailbox.Please help me. error message: Active Server Pages error 'ASP 0115' Unexpected error /iisHelp/common/500-100.asp A trappable error (C0000005) occurred in an external object. The script cannot con...

trouble with excel #5
Hello, Iam trying very hard to find a fourmula in order to calculate holiday for my employees. The problem is as follow... If they are in the company for less than 2 years they are entitle to 20 days between the 1st of January and the 31st of december If they are in the company between 2 and 5 years they are entitle to 22 days from their anniversary date. If they are in the company for more than 5 years they are entitle to 25 days from their anniversary date. My problem is to take in consideration their anniversary date (ex starting date the 15 of march 2000 how many holidays does this perso...

Query Timeout error
Hi There, I sometimes get the following error when I execute a SQL 2005 stored procedure using ADO VBA in Access 2003. -2147217871 MS ODBC SQL Server Driver Timeout Expired The ODBC Query Timeout Reg key is set to 0 and the SQL Server remote query timeout options are configured as in this article: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/314530/en-us I never get this when I execute the stored procedure in SSMS Express. Another oddity is that the query usually succeeds even when I get the error. Are there any other settings to try? TIA, Josh ...

Conditional Query Data in a Report
Is there a way to include the search criteria from a query in a report? More specifically, I use a date condition in a query to produce a report, and I'd like to add the date entered in the message box to the report. Is there a way to do that? If you are trying to do this using only a query and a report, I'm not familiar with a way. If you want to do this, the one way I know of is to use a form to "collect" the criteria that your query uses, then refer to the value entered in the form from within the report. Regards Jeff Boyce Microsoft Office/Access MVP "sil...

Printing Question #5
How do I print worksheet pages from various workbooks from one worksheet. Either an Excel or VBA solution woudld be fine. Thanks, John John In VBA you could open all the workbooks and then print them, this code opens two and prints everything in each Sub PrintOtherBooks() Dim wb1 As Workbook, wb2 As Workbook Set wb1 = Workbooks.Open("C:\Book1.xls") wb1.PrintOut wb1.Close SaveChanges:=False Set wb1 = Nothing Set wb2 = Workbooks.Open("C:\Book2.xls") wb2.PrintOut wb2.Close SaveChanges:=False Set wb2 = Nothing End Sub -- HTH Nick Hodge Microsoft MVP - Excel Southampt...

Excel macro #5
I have recorded a macro that formats a cell, I am unable to stop recording the macro with the focus on the same cell. Hitting return I can then stop recording but get a range statement at the end of the macro. This is what I have for the macro: With Selection.Interior .ColorIndex = 39 .Pattern = xlSolid .PatternColorIndex = xlAutomatic End With ActiveCell.FormulaR1C1 = "^" Range("H27").Select This causes the macro to end o up on the H27 cel after every time the macro is run. Is there any way to keep the focus on the active cell I ...

Subform's Query
I have created a form and a sub form in it. I have radio buttons, now what I want is that if first radio button is select Form-A opens in subform and when I select second radio button, Form-B opens in subform. I have created a Event_Procedure for After_Update radio buttons like this: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Private Sub Radio_A...

How to summarize Access query data?
I have a table and a resulting query with 1,400 records. I would like a summary page for a given category. For example, there are 20 people and each has a number of work orders they are responsible for. Each work orders has a discrete identification number. I want two numbers per person: (1) the number of orders they have (a count) and (2) the sum of all the "Remaining Hours" each person has associated with their associated orders. (The existing query takes the estimated hours and subtracts the actual hours with the result being the "Remaining Hours.") This is...

Web query time out problem
Hi, I have a workbook with around 350 sheets each with a web query in. If try to update all, about a half of the sheets will successfully updat before the message 'www..... The access to this internet site ha exceeded the allotted time'. Can anyone suggest a workaround? For example would it be possible t update the web queries in batches of 100? Thanks, Berti -- claytor ----------------------------------------------------------------------- claytorm's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1161 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/show...

Montly Query
Hi everyone, I need your help in constructing a query that reads the data field in the table, so it only returns the dates asked. What i need now (and i hope to start gainning enough knowhow to do it miself) it to bild a query (12 of them) for 1 month. January of instance, displaying all the entries betwen 01-01-2007 and 31-01- 2007. This should be simple, but iam still learning, so sorry for being a noob ;D TY -- Message posted via http://www.accessmonster.com How about one query where you specify the date range? In the criteria "cell" under your Date fields enter the foll...

Sql query to Update Supplier Cost
What query would I use to update Supplier cost from Item Cost in the Item table? Thanks for any help! Mark Hatfield Be careful before you do this. The system is set so you can have multiple suppliers for each item. Supplier A Cost might be 10.99 but Supplier B charges 14.00. You normally buy from Supplier A, but they sometimes run out, so you need to order from Supplier B. If you update Supplier Cost from Item Cost, both suppliers would display the same cost. Your scenario is only safe if you are sure you only have 1 supplier per item. "MARK" wrote: ...

Web Query
To import data from a web site use a web query. Kim Boyd ...

How do I design a web page in MicroSoft Word?
I am taking a course online and need to design a web page using MicroSoft Office. I saw in Power Point that it can help to create web pages....what am I missing? I can not figure out how to bring the wizard up to help me. On 12/1/09 2:25 PM, in article 5CFCCA9C-64BB-44FE-A9FB-3CA15854E157@microsoft.com, "lotsofquestions" <lotsofquestions@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I am taking a course online and need to design a web page using MicroSoft > Office. I saw in Power Point that it can help to create web pages....what am > I missing? I can not figure...

How do I stop web addresses becoming hyperlinks in excel?
Dear All, Excel is beginning to infuriate me with its ability to turn everything into hyperlinks. How do i switch it off so that when i enter a web address it just appears as text with no link, as it changes the font and colour when I remove the hyperlink Any help greatly appreciated Yours andy ...

OUTLOOK with BUSINESS CONTACT MANAGER #5
I have Office 2003 that includes all standard applications and InfoPath and OneNote. Which version of Office 2003 would include Business Contact Manager?. Is it possible to purchase BCM as a stand alone and add it to Office 2003? Thanks. The Small Business and Professional editions include BCM. It is not available as a separate product. -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx "Kassem" <kassemtf-online@yahoo.com> wrote in mes...

two tables one query.
I have the following info and I want to create a query. [tblPayment]![strLCNumber] [tblIRB]![strLCNumber] and [tblIRB]![strAltRef] I want to do the following: Search tblIRB where both [tblPayment]![strLCNumber] & [tblIRB]![strAltRef] equal each other, but get the information attached to [tblIRB]![strLCNumber] & [tblIRB]![strAltRef] equal each other. I hope that makes since!!! SELECT * FROM tblPayment INNER JOIN tblIRB ON tblPayment.strLCNumber = tblIRB.strAltRef Hoping it may help, Vanderghast, Access MVP "Professional_in_need_of help" <Professionalinneed...

How do I tie a web form to an excel database #2
I have created a webpage form in word. I would like to supply the data input into the form to an excel database auomatically. Can anyone give me an example or supply me with directions? Thanks ...

Queries 02-13-08
Hello, I am trying to run a query to find every instance that a number lower than 255 appears in a field for each record. The query should run for several fields for each record. I have tried typing <255 in criteria, but I am having a problem. If one of the fields in the record ever has a number greater than 255, then that record does not show up when I run the query. What I am trying to do is run a query that will indicate anytime a number smaller than 255 appears in any field on a record. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks! Open the query in design view. Put the criteria...

appending query for "duplicate" tables
I attempted to import information from an excel spread sheet to an existing table that had all of the same type of information - I am receiving the production information daily, so the dates are different but all of the fields are the same. When I was unable to add on to the existing table, I wound up creating 3 seperate tables. These tables have 11,880 records, 19,402 records, and 54,022 records. 1st question, is there a limit to how many records a table can hold? I used the article on line "Adding rows by using an append query". I selected my [Call tracking 2] and [Call ...