Watermark #2

How do I enter a watermark? ...with the text "draft"
excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

Visit
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
Microsoft Excel MVP

"plantslayer" <plantslayer@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> How do I enter a watermark? ...with the text "draft"

0
bliengme (657)
3/25/2009 6:24:18 PM
On Wed, 25 Mar 2009 15:24:18 -0300, "Bernard Liengme"
<bliengme@stfx.ca> wrote:

>Visit
>http://www.xldynamic.com/source/xld.xlFAQ0005.html

Disabled due to bandwidth being exceeded.
0
dranon (82)

2 questions #4
Is there a function or formula that will automatically filter repeats out of a list? If I have account numbers in column A, and some of them are repeated, I want the account numbers in column B without repeats. I can use advanced filter but I wanted a functional way that will automatically update when I update column A. If I have three copies of a workbook on three different drives, is there a way to make changes to one that will automatically update the other two copies? Thanks! "Mark1" <Mark1@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9DCB2D7B-A058-4458-9...

Exchange Best Practices Tool 2.5
When I download it, it downloads 2.1...? when I go to do the upgrade from the products, it try's to install 2.1 again...? What happened to 2.5...? Tks, Tom... On Thu, 10 Nov 2005 14:45:04 -0500, "Tom K" <tkarpowski@bennettcompany.com> wrote: >When I download it, it downloads 2.1...? when I go to do the upgrade from >the products, it try's to install 2.1 again...? > >What happened to 2.5...? > >Tks, >Tom... > Its there. I had the same problem. Go to another machine that does not have the ExBPA installed and download it manually then ...

Purchase Requisition #2
Good day! Please assist. For the purchase requsition module in MGP, I am unable to approve the request items. This has left the open request item always outstanding for the requester even though the item has been approved and processed at our end. Please refer to attached, as a final approver do we still need to also set up purchase Creator or generate Do to complete the task? what are the next steps to complete a purchase request? Yes, you need to have a Purchasing Manager role setup, and all the requisitions will go to them... They need to transfer the requisition into Great Plai...

COUNTIF Question #2
I need help with the COUNTIF function. What I'm trying to do is count range of cells if they are equal to the value of a specific cell Example: COUNTIF (A1:A20,�=>B1�), but it does not look at what�s in B it only counts it if the cell value is B1. Does anyone know how t accomplish this, I would greatly appreciate any help -- patrick s ----------------------------------------------------------------------- patrick s.'s Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1469 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26318 Hi siehe Ex...

Postmaster address #2
Hi Everybody! Situation: Exch2k3SP1 on Win2k3Sp1 configured to allow delivery status notifications. Now, when an external recipient sends an email to an internal recipient requesting a Delivery receipt, the DSN is being sent by “postmaster@internaldomain.com” and it is not a good idea. I want to change it to “postmaster@externaldomain.com” Now I have already tried some things but I am still unsuccessful: I have set a masquerade domain (externaldomain.com) under SMTP virtual server, I have removed postmaster@internaldomain.com from the user account it was bounded to and I have added “po...

Excel 2000 #2
How come the Move or Copy Sheet under Edit is grayed out for this particular data file? I can't access it. Is the workbook protected? Tools|Protection|Unprotect workbook? (You may need a password) Jerick wrote: > > How come the Move or Copy Sheet under Edit is grayed out for this particular > data file? I can't access it. -- Dave Peterson ...

Installation of Outlook 2003 #2
After I installed the program on windows XP, I tried to work in the program and this message came up after I clicked the icon. "If you are using an exhange server 3-mail account, you can cancel pending server request by clicking the Outlook Icon in the notifications area. Then click cancel requests on the shortcutmenu. Where is the notification area?? Thanks, Tommy Formerly known as the system tray. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer: Tommy Hawk <anonymous@di...

2 charts on 1 worksheet
I have 2 data sources that I want to make a chart for. This is for a company survey I need a chart for Performance and 1 for Importance. There are 12 questions that I need to make charts for. I really want to keep a Performance chart and an Importance chart for each question on the same worksheet. Any suggestions? I must be missing something... Select the performance data and use the Chart Wizard to create a chart. Then, select the importance data and use the Chart Wizard to create a chart. -- Regards, Tushar Mehta, MS MVP -- Excel www.tushar-mehta.com Excel, PowerPoint, and VBA ad...

Excel cell format #2
how can i display preceding zeros in excel without formatting as text? In article <5CBDC357-B0B2-49C2-906C-73E94C6172B9@microsoft.com>, "rockfam8" <rockfam8@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > how can i display preceding zeros in excel without formatting as text? Precede your entry with an apostrophe. For example... '012345 Hope this helps! Or give it a custom format like 00000 (as many 0's as you need) rockfam8 wrote: > > how can i display preceding zeros in excel without formatting as text? -- Dave Peterson ...

Installation Problem for Outlook Sales for CRM 1.2
I installed the Outlook Sales for CRM 1.2, however I cannot see the details of accounts, orders and etc. When I debug, I found the problem is that there is only one file(dmUpdate.xml) in folder of "\Program Files\Microsoft CRM\Client\res\Web\_xslfiles". All the files such as 1_Update.xsl and so on were not copied. When I copied them from CRM Server, everything works fine. Is it a bug in the Outlook sales installation package ? Thanks Drew ...

1.2 Proxy Dll and the .NET Framework 1.0
Is the version 1.0 Microsoft.CRM.Proxy.dll compatible with MS CRM 1.2 ? I've got an application using the CRM proxy running on the .NET Framework 1.0. I want to know what steps I need to take to upgrade the application to CRM 1.2. If the 1.2 proxy is required (which I assume it is) then I'll need to recompile the application - however from what I understand the proxy is only built for the 1.1 Framework. Can anybody confirm this? (I don't see any reason why Microsoft doesn't suppy a 1.2 proxy for the 1.0 Framework?!). Thanks a million, Anil Anil, I believe you should be ab...

I have Office XP, is publisher included in this suite and if not,. #2
(1) It would have helped if you'd used the subject line for the subject and then asked a complete question in the message area. (2) Which version of office do you have? Some do, some don't. If you have Publisher, it will be in your Programs list. Since you're asking, I guess the obvious answer is that the version you purchased does not come with Publisher "dharnois" wrote: > ...

Send As not working #2
I've set up a user to allow me to send internal bulk emails without receiving replies or showing the user in the address book. I've given myself Send on behalf permissions and Full Control of the users mailbox. This user account is never used to login to the domain. Howver when I try to send an email (using the 'From' in Outlook) I always get the NDR as follows: "You do not have permission to send to this recipient. For assistance, contact your system administrator." I have set up a user successfully like this in the past - am I doing something wrong? Its E...

how to create button commande to refresh data in query in excel 2.
I have a excel spreedsheet that contain external data. I would like to put a button in the excel sheet to update the sheet without doing right click and refresh. My user here are very dummies. Jean Francois If this is external data then bringing it in should launch the external data toolbar. They will only need to click the exclamation (!) mark. Seems like re-inventing the wheel. If you must then put a button on the worksheet and assign it to this macro Sub refreshdata() Dim wks As Worksheet Dim qryTab As QueryTable Set wks = ActiveSheet For Each qryTab In wks.QueryTables qryTab.Refr...

Can not right click items in Outlook 2003 #2
Hello, Has anyone come across a problem in Outlook 2003 11.6359.6360 SP1 where you can not right click items and get the quick menu items? So for example, if I right click a mail message nothing comes up, versus the reply, mark as read, etc items. Thanks Much Lots of people are reporting it, but we don't have a fix yet. Are you using a script blocker? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Author, Google and Other Search Engines (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://ww...

SalesForce #2
hi, May I know what is the difference between SalesForce CRM and MSCRM? regards, Sailaja. ...

Calendar in Excel #2
Hi I recently saw a nice little macro in a spreadsheet that opened a Calendar on screen and by clicking on the calendar, entered a date in a cell. I would like to do this - I tried Sub OpenCalendar() frmCalendar.Show End Sub But this came up with Object error????? Any ideas on how to do this but keep it simple - my objective would be to attach this macro to a button on screen which I have no problem with once I get the right steps to show the Calendar. Thanks a million in advance.. Ann Hi Ann This is not easy; Excel does not contain a calendar. Access does however. Ron has a de...

How can i tell excel to cumalative the hours so 17:00 + 10:00 = 2.
I have designed a timesheet in excel thats works out staff hours. I want excel to have a cumalative hours section so on a day to day basis staff know how many hours they have done it total I have done a formula to add up the hours but the problem is once it reached 23:59 it goes back to 0:00 does anyone know how to do cumaltive hours and resolve the problem??? Jenniss, Format the cell (Format - Cell - Number - Custom): [hh]:mm -- Earl Kiosterud mvpearl omitthisword at verizon period net ------------------------------------------- "jenniss" <jenniss@discussions.microso...

VS2005... #2
Stupid question maybe - does VS2005 have full mfc capabilities? If I'm comfortable with VC++ 6.0 will there be any changes I have to make in the way I write code (unmanaged that is)? Also, is it possible to use C++ .dll's for web applications? Or anything written in VC++ for that matter? ...

How would I convert an existing 2 page document to a booklet?
Hi How would I convert an existing 2 page A4 landscape document to a booklet? I'm using 2007 -- Martin ���� Open a new worksheet in Publisher, Do a Page setup as a booklet, you may want to link the pages. Leaving Publisher open, open a second Publisher, open the A4 file and copy/paste the text within the boxes. -- Don - Publisher 2000� Vancouver, USA <Martin ���� @nohere.net> wrote in message news:u499g4tc83cqtfu34r7rdkrd5erq61t0hu@4ax.com... > Hi > How would I convert an existing 2 page A4 landscape document to a > booklet? > I'm using 2007 > -- &g...

How do I join 2 fields to limit criteria?
I am trying to set a criteria with an OR clause in between 2 fields. Let's call the 2 fields Field1 and Field2. I'm trying to do this example: Only show the records that have this criteria: Field1 = A, and Field2 = B,C,D,E,F,G These 2 fields contain the same type of data, and we need to limit the criteria together between the 2 fields?? Any ideas on how to do this when using excel to build a query in Microsoft query? Christen You could use an advanced filter. Assuming field1 and field2 refer to columns A and B, type this into an open cell (say M22) outside the data table: ...

comments in a cell #2
HYCH, Just a question? is there any way of using some vba that will add coments to a cell and have the comment box appear as it does if i add my own comments manually, would like the comment hidden until the cell is selected and then have it show up! obviously i know this happens when you manually process comments, but i would like the comment box to appear and display values that are in another worksheet within the same workbook. hope that makes sense. Steve Steve wrote: > > HYCH, > > Just a question? > > is there any way of using some vba that will add coments t...

Creating a Rule #2
Is there a way for me to create a rule that will move the mail from one Inbox to another one? If so, how do I do that? What kind of mail account? What version of Outlook? -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx "Lexi" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:29ac201c465b9$5e2bf230$a501280a@phx.gbl... > Is there a way for me to create a rule that will move the > mail from one Inbox to another one? If so,...

Abnormal program termination #2
Hi, I am developing a Dialog Based MFC appliction and I get an error when I "minimize" the dialog by minimize all button which is in the desktop. The error says: Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Runtime Error Abnormal program termination. Even if I am starting the program in debug mode, I cannot catch the error. Normally, I could find which part of the code is the source of error from Call Stack. What can be the source of error. Note: Error only appears when I minimize the dialog after about 3 seconds. Thank you. These are usually miserable bugs to find. I'd suggest a...

2 subreprots in a report
I have a report in which i have an existing subreport (sub1). The subreport (sub1) is in the report footer section of the main report. I need to add another subreport (sub2) to the main report. I triend adding it to the report footer section of the main report under sub1. However, i could not see the necessary data. I then tried adding sub2 to the report footer section of sub1 and i still cannot see the data. How can i have it so that i see the information in sub2 under that in sub 1 (which has its data under the main report data)? Thankyou, Radhika ...