Want to make complex header on 2nd and 3rd page

I need to make a quotation which consists of a first page, thats fully
on its own and then two pages which has a same header.

The header, though, consists of quite a lot of text and also a company
logo and that was byond the header functionality.

How to get the 2nd and 3rd pages with a complex upper part?

Bart
Exc 2003

excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

Getting appts to print on one page
I am using calendar assistant to print multiple overlaid calendars at once on letter size paper. All the appointments show up on the first page, except for one. This one pushes to a second monthly page duplicating the first. ie - I get two November 2009s - one with all appts except one and the other page with only the one rogue appointment -- Thanks, Alison ...

anyway to make outlook to execute some vbs or js script for complex filtering
or would I have to make use of .net? at this place there is no .net implemented Maybe the outlook vba group might be a better place to post "MSDN newsgroup" <NoOne@allMailSunken.net> wrote in message news:%23Mp53SYEKHA.4184@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > or would I have to make use of .net? > > at this place there is no .net implemented > "MSDN newsgroup" <NoOne@allMailSunken.net> wrote in message news:%23Mp53SYEKHA.4184@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > or would I have to make use of .net? > > at this place there is no .net implemented mic...

Serial number error in sales order entry window (2nd post)
I'm reposting this because there was no response to my first post. I'm sure I'm not the only one that has had this problem. I noticed that one of my coworkers invoiced and added (overided) a serial number into the Great Plains instead of allocating one of the existing ones. How do I return this serial number w/out affecting my inventory? I need to: 1. Return the item w/the wrong serial number. 2. Reinvoice the correct serial number. 3. NOT HAVE THE WRONG SERIAL NUMBER STUCK IN MY INVENTORY. How do I do this? Hi Paoakalani Try looking at Serial Number edit, by Blue Moon...

MATCH INDEX MIN and 2nd MIN
I have 8 suppliers with their prices listed in columns beneath their names. With the help of many in here, I can achieve finding out who is the minimum supplier and who is the 2nd minimum supplier. Suppose all the suppliers are listed in columns D to K and some suppliers haven't quoted for all parts listed and in certain sections I have 2 suppliers that did not submit prices for any parts and have zero values right down their list of prices. To obtain the minimum supplier, I have used the following formula =INDEX($D$1:$K$1,1,MATCH(V2,$D$2:$K$2,0)) where V2 contains the minimum val...

Header & Footer #2
I often get files from other users who do not maintain the headers footers properly. Is it possible that we adjust the Header and/or Footer for on worksheet and the Header and/or Footer is automaticcaly updated for al other worksheets in the same file. It would save a lot of time, sinc otherwise you have to go to all the worksheets and make the change manually. Thanks in advance. PS: Using Excel 200 -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi Group the sheets first(right click on a sheet tab and choose"Select all sheets") Change the header in File Page Setup Ungroup t...

How to make Unique coloumn in Excel sheet ?
I want to make one coloumn in excel sheet as unique, so no entry is repeated in that particular column. See http://www.contextures.com/xlDataVal07.html on this. HTH. Best wishes Harald "V JHANJI" <V JHANJI@discussions.microsoft.com> skrev i melding news:5D9465E8-EE69-4D59-8BD7-B0115D09145C@microsoft.com... > I want to make one coloumn in excel sheet as unique, so no entry is repeated > in that particular column. Hi check out http://www.cpearson.com/excel/NoDupEntry.htm for detailed instructions on how to do this. Cheers JulieD "V JHANJI" <V JHANJI...

Hyperlinks into VISIO page
While it is possible to link from one visio document shape to another visio file, specific page, I am unable to find or determine (based on testing) the html syntax for connecting from a hyperlink in a different kind of document (like a word or excel file) to a specific page. The default seems to be open to whatever page was last saved. Does anyone know the proper tag for creating this link? #bookmark works for all other microsoft products, but doesn't seem to work for VISIO? Thank you. (and yes, I have already read all the topics in all groups and find no answer - this is the third...

Printing odd pages in booklet format
I used to be able to do this easily in PageMaker, but I can't figure it out for the life of me in Publisher... I am creating a booklet. Each page is 8.5 w and 5.5 tall (ie, half-letter, landscape orientation). I'd like to print this booklet two pages to one peice of paper, so I can cut in the middle and punch for a ring binder. I'd like the target paper to be letter (8.5 x 11). However, when I try to set it up as a book, I get a weird page that's 17x5.5. How can I change how the page is set up, so I can get both 8.5 x 5.5 pages to print in the correct orientation on the...

Lost ability in MSWord to make ANY changes to ANY document
Somehow when I open a document in Word, it will not let me do anything other than open the document, print and close, everything else come up 'faded'- I can't even make changes anymore, and i've tried restoring my system to an earlier date, but nothing- Version of Word? If it's 2007 and someplace on the screen it says something about "This modification is not allowed because selection is locked", it could be that you've been using a trial version that's now expired or you haven't properly activated your full version. -- Cheers! Gor...

Front Page 2003
I have just had my old laptop data transferred to anew laptop and on attemptiing to load Frontpage 2003 i am told they found that the disc was cracked and unusable. I have 2002 Version which is now loaded but wish to upgrade to get back to 2003. i cannot appear to find a copy of Frontpage 2003 which I can download anywhere (I have my product key is it is all legal) - has anyone any bright ideas how I can get aroud this problem and where I can get a copy of 2003 from please??? Help!!!! -- Rod You might find a copy on E-Bay or Amazon. FrontPage is no longer supported ...

Make your site eazy to use.
A year or two ago I use to be able to get on CustomerSource very eazily and get information and articles I needed. Now it took me 15 minutes just to sign on. Then I could not find an article about opening a new year or closing 2005. How simple should something that basic be? ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreade...

Creating an AD account don't make the mailbox in exch2K3
Hi, I don't understand what's happening. When I create a new account in AD, it no longer creates the mailboxes in exchange 2003. It was working a week ago... It asks me if I also want to create a mailbox, I answer YES and ... no mailbox. Please help me, I must create this mailbox quickly since a new employee arrived and my boss doesn't understand why the mail is not set yet. I believe that the mailbox is actually created only after the first message is sent to it or there is a first logon. So if you are looking for it and you do not see it, this may be the cause. Frank &qu...

Publisher 2007: How do I change dates on calendar page in newslet
I'm creating a newsletter. I added a calendar page. In previous versions of Publisher, I was able to get to Calendar Options to change the month. In Publisher 2007 when I insert a calendar page into a newsletter, I can no longer access the Calendar Options task pane. Please describe how to change the dates. The calendar wizard is broken. Hopefully it will be fixed in a future service pack. Meanwhile you will have to manually change the calendar dates. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Stephanie" &...

SFO CRM folders won't display page
SFO appeared to install correctly. The CRM toolbar buttons work fine in SFO. But when I click on a CRM folder such as accounts, I get the following Action Canceled error. I am running CRM 1.2 and this is on a Windows XP client. I have installed the SP2 and SFO enhancement patches and cleared forms cache in Outlook. I also uninstalled and reinstalled SFO. SFO works fine on all other laptops within our organization. Here is the error which occurs when I select any folder within SFO/CRM. Action canceled Internet Explorer was unable to link to the Web page you requested. The page might ...

CPropertySheet
.... again ... but none of the answers I can find is useful ... The documentation for CPropertyPage::OnWizardNext says you can insert a page like this: // Since CPropertySheet() always adds new pages to the end of // its propertypage list, we have to remove all pages starting // at index 1 (original location for the second page). Then, // add them back one at a time. for (int i = 1; i < count; i++) sheet->RemovePage(i); for (i = 1; i < arr_size; i++) sheet->AddPage(m_PropPageArray[i]); However this doesn't work. The reason it doesn'...

P2002 S-L-O-W on Page Change
Recently "upgraded" to Publisher 2002 from Publisher 2000. A three-page document now requires about 45 seconds to switch from one page to another. One of the pages has about 12 text frames and 3 photos. I copied the file and removed all frames. Same delay. (And this file, that now has no visible content, has a size of 2.2MB.) This behavior is identical on two machines (removed 2002 from one machine and installed on another.) First machine is W2K, 600MHz, 256MB. Second is XP, 2.3GHz, 512MHz. Is this video related? Both machines have 64MB display cards. All Office, OS,...

Rotating page numbers
I have a document with both page layouts (landscape and portrait) however the page numbers obviously will be pointing in the direction of the associated layout does anyone know how to be consistent in this? ...

How to reopen and make changes to a closed contract
I have been reading the blog from ms dynamics team about opening and changing a closed appointment: http://blogs.msdn.com/crm/archive/2007/03/08/how-to-reopen-a-closed-appointment-and-make-changes-to-the-file.aspx I'm trying to do the same thing with a contract. the code I used is almost the same. I changed "Appointment" with "Contract" and the state and state Reason: state code : ' <ContractState>Active</ContractState>'+ state Reason: ' <ContractStatus>3</ContractStatus>'+ see also http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/a...

Puzzled by HPPT post Request Headers not arriving
Problem with HTTP Request Headers I have an app that uses an HTTP Post to send some stuff to a server and get some data back. It works OK but I would like to save bandwidth by compressing the return data. My problem is that the header that I want to send, to allow compression on the server, is not being received by the server. I have patched the serverscript to reflect back the headers and neither of the header strings seems to have got there. The post string itself gets there, but the 'Accept-Encoding' header does not. Please, what am I doing wrong? The code that tries...

Make Outlook 2003 & MSN Calendar interwined
I just installed Microsoft Outlook 2003 Live. When I call up the calendars, I can't mesh any of my calendars - MSN Calendar nor Hotmail Calendar. I was hoping that the info I had on my desktop 2003 would be transfered to both or one of the calendars on the web. In the past, I was able to sync my desktop with the hotmail calendar. Therefore, no matter where I am in the worls I can see my calandar. I am assuming you should be able to do that with 2003 Live and Outlook Connector. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions w...

How do I make the toolbar in my 'trial' of Publisher 2007 work?
nothing is active except the select all button. i can't edit or create anything. not making me want to buy the full version. thanks to anyone who has any ideas. j jives wrote: > nothing is active except the select all button. i can't edit or create > anything. not making me want to buy the full version. > thanks to anyone who has any ideas. > > j ======================= Maybe the tutorials at the following site will get you started: Publisher 2007 Creating a publication http://tinyurl.com/32ew4l -- John Inzer MS Picture It! - Digital Image MVP D...

Set print width to page width in VBA
IF I set the width, e.g. ActiveWorksheet.PageSetup..FitToPagesWide = 1 It automatically makes it 1 page tall, not good on long sheets, how do I set it to scale 1 page wide and however many pages tall? -- A)bort, R)etry, I)nfluence with large hammer. I recorded a macro when I did it manually. These are the lines that I'd keep: With ActiveSheet.PageSetup .Zoom = False .FitToPagesWide = 1 .FitToPagesTall = False End With Trevor Best wrote: > > IF I set the width, e.g. > > ActiveWorksheet.PageSetup..FitToPagesWide = 1 > > It automat...

move page from one document to another
I need some "fast" help! I have never worked in Publisher before, but need to get a project done for an organization I work for. I need to take several pages from one document and paste them into another document. Both documents are already set up in Publisher. I want to basically "copy" from one document to another. HELP!! kdramirez <kdramirez@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I need to take several pages from one document and paste them into another >document. Both documents are already set up in Publisher. I want to >basically "copy&qu...

How do I get the printer to start at a spicific page.
Sometimes when printing pages for a 100 page book a page may jam. I try to start printing from that page to the end. It always wants to start from the first page instead of the 20th page. How do I get the printer to start printing from that page that was jammed and continue? -- Thank You Smitty wrote: > Sometimes when printing pages for a 100 page book a page may jam. I > try to start printing from that page to the end. It always wants to > start from the first page instead of the 20th page. How do I get > the printer to start printing from that page that was jammed and...

Emailing a multi-page newsletter as the message
This is an advance notice of something I need to put into writing. I found a terrific way to send a multipage newsletter as the body of an email. It is not completely free tho. You need some sort of pdf creating software (free will work), and a $40 software program. Believe me, this will be the best $40 program you've ever purchased. Look for something later this week. Right now I have to prepare a mailing list with 1700 people for a mail merge. I'm a bit busy right now. ;-) -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] JoAnn Paules [MVP] <jl_paules@hotmail.com> was ve...