Want to know if there is a canned project summary format that I can use/customize #2

Hi Debra,

Thanks for the tip. I found some very interesting templates there
However, I didn't find any that suits my needs. I will continue t
search for that

--
ssaiba
ssaibal's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1493

excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

More Columns #2

conditional formatting sort

Reporting from Project Server

projecting the notes pages in PPT 2007

Using Relative path for XML data file?

Linking files 2 ways

Goal Seek #2

Contacts in Exchange #2

using the journal on outlook

Offline Synchronization Problem #2

HOWTO: Customizing CRM

number format with leading 0

Increment A2 from A1 and A2 Sum #2

Does Outlook use the DAV protocol?

Can validation lists be enlarged
When a validtion list is created can this be enlarged in a spreadsheet which has been reduced to view. Hi for a workaround see: http://www.contextures.com/xlDataVal08.html#Larger -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "AC" <AC@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:B6A557E7-7B2C-459B-94CE-02606B6CAB3A@microsoft.com... > When a validtion list is created can this be enlarged in a spreadsheet which > has been reduced to view. ...