vlookup excel and access...

assuming i have this code, is possible to use this vlookup withnthe
adta into mdb access?...

old scenario:
Private Sub TextBox25_Change()
Dim CODICE As Integer
Select Case Me.TextBox25
Case ""
Me.TextBox4 = ""
Case 1 To 8
CODICE = Val(Me.TextBox25)
Me.TextBox4 = Application.WorksheetFunction.VLookup _
(CODICE, Worksheets("TABELLA").Range("Q2:R9"), 2, False)
Case Else
Call MULTI_LINE_BOX
End Select
End Sub

new scenario:
Inested column Q and R in excel i have created a mdb into:

\\my server\myserverdir\USER.MDB

and into this mdb have inserte a table USER_NAME with:

Field1(with the same data of column R)
Field2(with the same data of column Q)

is possible now to make a vlookup?

EXAMPLE:
Filed1 Field2
OI14006 PPPPPPPPPP
OI15535 GGGGGGGGGGGG
OI15795 HHHHHHHHHHHHH
OI16135 HDSFDDFDFD
OI16696 DFFDFDFDSFD
OI16780 EREREWERERWER
OI16821 AAAADSDASDAD

HERE THE MDB:
http://www.mytempdir.com/548579

0
gss.italy (5)
3/27/2006 6:00:23 PM
excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

How can I restore an Excel file that was deleted by mistake?
I deleted a file in Excel from the menu and need to recover it. Can I do this? Hi if you don't have a backup copy probably no chance. You may try a file recovery tool (search Google for some free ones) to recover your deleted file -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany Diane wrote: > I deleted a file in Excel from the menu and need to recover it. Can > I do this? Did you look in the Recycle Bin? HTH Otto "Diane" <Diane @discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D41D362F-D1CC-4C14-B0B3-DBC994A32D3C@microsoft.com... >I deleted a file in Exce...

Problem with Excel 2007
Hi Everyone, It is my first time working on Excel 2007. I was working on a project which I started on Excel 2003, I opened another project for reference and when I returned to the first project all sheets disappeared. The only accessible buttons on the toolbar are the Macro buttons. All macros are still there and sheet names in the VBA are still there. Did I loose my work? Thanks to all albertmb;657269 Wrote: > Hi Everyone, It is my first time working on Excel 2007. I was working on a > project which I started on Excel 2003, I opened another project for referen...

Access 2000 01-07-08
Does anyone know how to define an email field as a clickable event which then opens up Outlook Express with the email address you have just clicked appearing in the To: line? Sarah, > Does anyone know how to define an email field as a clickable event... Every TextControl has a DoubleClick event. Any code you want to run when the field is double-clicked should be placed in that event. Given an Email field on the form named EMail1, the following code will send an email to the email address contained in Email1. (Don't use the Click event, as that will send an email every time...

How to Build an Excel-Report ?
Hi, I am Martin from Hamburg and wonder how I can create an Excel-Report. I want to create an Bingo-Card Generator in Excel. Thought and Done, but only the functions of generating the bingo-values by randome and deleting field by random depending on the system variables like number of players etc. So, I have build up one Excel-Worksheet with the right values. In each cloumn are the whole values for one bingo-card. Now, I wonder how to print them. But I cannot find any Report function like in Access. May anyone can help me, how do I get my generated values in an printable report format...

Is there an equivalent of .mda files for Excel?
If you develop an Access application, you can hide your source code by converting the .mdb file into an .mda file. Is there an equivalent for Excel applications? Thanks ..xla, Then Tools | Addins..., to add the file. ..xla is the format for Excel add-in. However, it does not necessarily hide your code in VBA, if that was what you want. Whether it is .xls or .xla, you can only "hide" VBA code by password-protecting the VBA project, which is a weak protection. If you really want to hide your VBA code from viewing by others, the better approach would be to move most of your...

How do I make a Levy Jennings chart in Excel 2003?
How do I use Excel 2003 to prepare Levy Jennings charts for laboratory daily QC data? Hi, Jon Peltier shows you how to add your mean and standard deviation lines here. http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/RunChtLines.html HTH Martin "RayneLily" <RayneLily@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:ADFC70DF-2277-4430-BDE1-7E41AE2836FF@microsoft.com... > How do I use Excel 2003 to prepare Levy Jennings charts for laboratory > daily > QC data? Try http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/RunChtLines.html .... and isn't it Levey-Jennings ? -- David Biddu...

FRX access to Databases other than Dynamics GP
I was wandering there is a way for FRX to access databases (which is running on SQl2005) other than Dynamics GP? Please advice. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?...

Excel 5.0 #2
I need some help. I have been a faithful user of version 5.0 and I missed my opportunity to upgrade easily. Is there anyone who would be willing to part with an intermediate version so I can make the jump. I understand I need at least an Excel 97. I believe 97 can convert 5.0 and 03 can convert 97. Hi Exc�l 97 - Excel 2003 all have the same file format 8and all can read Excel 5.0 files). So just check ebay and get on of the newer versions (Excel 2000 / Excel 2002) -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Tim in Idaho" <Tim in Idaho@discussions.microsoft.com> schri...

How do you insert a scale break on the y-axis in Excel?
Is it possible? Hi, Have a look at these examples http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/BrokenYAxis.html http://tushar-mehta.com/excel/newsgroups/broken_y_axis/tutorial/index.html http://www.andypope.info/charts/brokencolumn.htm Cheers Andy lakechatei wrote: > Is it possible? -- Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel http://www.andypope.info ...

Can't access one domain
I have emails sitting in our exchange queue for up to 6 hours beofer sending. It appears that our server is trying to communicate to the 'bell.blackberry.net' domain. Some of the emails eventually get through but I don't understand the delay. Sending email from another address (i.e. Hotmail) to the Blackberry domain sends the email through right away, and we can send email to all other external domains from our Exchange server. Any ideas why this domain would cause such a delay from only our server? Thanks! In my experience Create SMTP Connector,Address space set 'bell....

Access data in a PowerPoint show
Is there a way to get Access data, a report maybe, into powerpoint easily? You should be able to write VBA in PowerPoint that will pull data into PowerPoint. Start by adding the VBA Editor to PowerPoint and opening the IDE. There is a discussion of this either in Scott Barker's book or the Access Developers' Manual. But why do you want to do this? HTH LDN "MeSteve" wrote: > Is there a way to get Access data, a report maybe, into powerpoint easily? Our leadership want project updates on a regular basis via projector. The existing standard is powerpoint. Is ...

excel comment issue
Hi, I'm having a problem viewing comments in all of my Excel 2000 worksheets. Everytime I mouse over the data cell with the comment indicator it comes up black. The only way I can view the comment is selecting edit comment. Any suggestions? Hi Jerry, Searching the archives http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/xlnews.htm or directly to: http://groups.google.com/advanced_group_search?q=group:*Excel* is always a good place to start. Not too surprising to find a recent posting <grin> http://google.com/groups?threadm=etAhFlkTEHA.1508%40TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl but if you ...

How do I set up a macro to turn on Windows in Taskbar in Excel 200
I have a shared workbook in Excel 2000 that is automatically turning off Windows in Taskbar whenver it is opened and I can't see why. Does anyone out there know a macro that will automatically turn on the Windows in Taskbar option in Excel when the workbook is opened? Thanks David Lee David Add the following line code to an Auto_Open or Workbook_Open event: Application.ShowWindowsInTaskbar = True *pretty sure that was in Office 2000, I am in 2003 so I wasn't able to check... -- Charles www.officezealot.com "David Lee - NZ" <David Lee - NZ@discussions.micros...

VLOOKUP numbers as #N/A
Hi Having a few issues with VLOOKUP, basically if Part Numbers (ColumnD) contains text and numbers it is okay, hoever, rows that just contain numbers only or numbers and slashes or dots are showing as #N/A in ColumnE, have searched on here (http://www.contextures.com/ xlFunctions02.html) and tried looking at following but does not seem to work. any help appreciated!!! Here is formula currently: =VLOOKUP(D2,CommodityCode,4) 'CommodityCode' is named Range on another sheet in same workbook Here are results for column D and E respectively: Part Number Commodity GW Sma...

Line graphs in Excel 2007
I am trying to plot weekly sales in a given year. Eventually in a year, there will be 52 weeks of sales labeled date,this yr sales,last yr. sales. I am using a line graph. Everything is working fine except: I would like excel to automatically update my chart for each week that I have sales data for. In the near fuure,when I enter data for the months of Oct,Nov,Dec and the last part of Sept., I would like Excel to automatically update my chart. I have tried to in my data table, put all the weeks of the year in the table and as I get sales data, enter them into the table. The chart will upd...

Excel opens with no document -
Where is the default document for excel when it is launched? I am looking for the normal.dot of the excel world. Symptom: When I open an excel document it launches excel.exe to a blank grey screen. When I open a new Excel document and close it the document I opened is maximized at that point. I was thinking about recreating or pointing to the default excel document if it exists. First try the usual tweaks. Reboot your system. Start Excel with Start - Run - type: excel /unregserver, then excel.exe /regserver. It will start, put in all factory default registry settings, then end. Now ...

Format Inserted Excel Table
I have inserted an Excel spreadsheet as a table into a Word 2007 document (saved as .docx) using the Insert/Table menu. I would like to remove the gridlines. How does one do this? In Excel, there is an option to not show these; there is also the possibility of formatting the cell borders to be white. But neither of these seems to work. I cannot locate an option to turn off gridlines. And when I try to set a cell border color to white, it returns to automatic. Thanks. --ron On Thu, 14 Jan 2010 09:08:16 -0500, Ron Rosenfeld <ronrosenfeld@nospam.org> wrote: >I h...

Excel clicking selects multiple cells instead of a single cell
Excel clicking selects multiple cells instead of a single cell try pressing the F8 key it allows you to select multiple cells and may have been hit by accident "texmaam" wrote: > Excel clicking selects multiple cells instead of a single cell If you're using xl2007, try changing the zoom factor. texmaam wrote: > > Excel clicking selects multiple cells instead of a single cell -- Dave Peterson ...

archive access
I have just upgraded my Vista program to Windows 7. Now when I attempt to enter the archive file in Outlook I get a window saying I do not have permission to access the archives. This is my personal computer system. What do I do to get access to my Outlook archives? Are you sure they aren't marked Read-Only? They aren't on a CD are they? What version of Outlook are you using? -- -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, MVP Roland Schorr & Tower http://www.rolandschorr.com http://www.officeforlawyers.com/outlook.html Author: The Lawyer's Guide to Microsoft Outlook 2007: htt...

send/receive error message: outlook data file cannot be accessed
After many problems with my pc, I had to reformat my harddrive. i reinstalled Office 2010 Beta and now I can't send or receive email. it worked for the first hour or so, but now I get the error message. I researched on these forums for solutions and found some suggestions (delete all data and .pst files, etc.) but none have fixed my problem. I have tried creating a new data file from within Outlook and deleting all outlook data and .pst files, but still it says it cant be accessed. now that I think of it, all these problems may have started after I compacted my pst file....

Outlook address from excel
My titles and names are all on one linein excel. When I import to outlook the Mr and Mrs comes out Mr. Mrs. and. How do I map this Are Mr and Mrs in one field? If so, you'll want to map that field as the title field. If not, you need to merge them into one field. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outlook and Exchange: mailto:EMO-NEWSLETTER-SUBSCRIB...

Excel Date conversions
How do I set up a column to automatically convert numbers (example - 01012003) into a date format (example - 01/01/2003). I tried doing this by format, cells, date - then entered the number and the date came up different. You have to either use a date format recognized by Excel or use a helper cell/column to extract and concatenate the string to appear as a date: =LEFT(A1,2)&"/"&MID(A1,3,2)&"/"&RIGHT(A1,4). -- Greeting from the Gulf Coast! http://myweb.cableone.net/twodays "Gerri" <gpalombi@ci.concord.ca.us> wrote in message news:2672...

MS Access -All the possible routes one can travel through to get from A to E
I am trying to come up with the VBA code I can use in a small application I've inherited to do the following: The access database list a number of cities and the length of the roads that link them Each city is not necessarily directly connected to each other (see example below) What I am trying to do is come up with a list of all the rotes which link a given point to another (in this case point A to point E) The sample database has only a handful of cities/ roads but the real listing may contain a 200 cities and 130 roads Can any of you provide me so guidance as to h...

smart tags in Excel?
Where I'm currently working smart tags would be a good thing. I do most of my work in Excel. Problem is I get tags on the 1st sheet but not the 2nd work sheet. I've tried all the usual things to turn them on with no luck. Can anyone help. ...

open excel file in word
I have an application that use’s VBA for Word that opens an Excel file in Word and then cuts & pastes from the Excel data to a Word template. Works fine in Office 2000. In Office 2003 it works fine on one computer but not on another. One the that works I get a msgbox asking – This file needs to be opened by the Microsoft Excel Worksheet text Converter – when I choose ‘Yes’ the file is converted and things work. On the other computer I get a window ‘File Conversion’. Select the encoding that makes your document readable. Of chooses available the Excel file is converted to an unreadable j...