VBA turing up on the web...excel transfer...

Ok, here's the deal!  I want to take my database/spreadsheet from excel
and place it on the web with interactivity - I have done this so
far.....what the problem is: I have macros in VBA programing that is not
going with the excel pages onto the web...why?  Is this going to be
easier if I start from scratch in FrontPage to be able to control this
program fully?  Please help...I can't find anyone that knows....:-(

Excel Templates, Training, Add-ins & Software! Free Support at
http://www.ozgrid.com/forum/ **
0
jmartinez (1)
10/20/2004 9:06:18 PM
excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

Deleting records off Inventory Transfer/Pick List
Is there a way to select multiple records for delete off of an inventory transfer worksheet (worksheet 330)? We are using this worksheet to create a 'picking list' to transfer inventory from one store to another. When this worksheet runs, we end up with a great number of items that are value '0' Qty or '-' (negative) Qty at source. Before the worksheet can be approved, all of these lines have to be deleted, one at a time. The worksheet window does not allow for selection of multiple records. This can be hundreds of records and therefore is very time consuming. ...

need form template for excel
For the purchase and sale of real estate there is a standard "Settlement Statement" following the guidelines established by the U.S. department of Housing and Urban Development. This is a standard form with proratation and allocations. Perfect for and Excel worksheet. I don't see it on your site and wonder where I might get one. Last year I custom designed a complete set of closing forms for a client using only excel where all variables were entered on one sheet and automatically transferred to about 15 forms with ONE mouse click. -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@...

Chart Value Changes in VBA
When you have say a bar chart and drag the bar downwards this will change the value in the reference source cell. Is there a way through VBA to identify the source and the cell changed by when dragging the bar. That is, when you drag the bar in the chart let me know the cell that ahs changed! Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance. Howard John, If your objective is to prevent the cell changes via the chart, you can protect the worksheet (Tools - Protection). The cells should be locked (Format - Cells - Protection). Or you can use the Chart_SeriesChange event macro for the cha...

How do you install the Integration Assistant for Excel
I am running Gret Plains 8.0 and cannot find out how toi install the Integration Assistant for Excel. The Integration Assistant for Excel is an additional component/feature of the Integration Manager. When you install IM, It's an option to install for additional applications. If you already have IM installed then use CD1 to run setup again; select Integeration Manager choose to Modify existing setup. When the Select Feature window comes up; select the check boxes for "Additional Applications" and "Integration Assistant for Excel" "Robert Korzuch" ...

Upload of file containing images hyperlinked to web page. #2
Hi there. I am using Publisher 2003 with internet explorer using XP SP3. I have prepared my web page and I have kept the images that are hyperlinked to the page in a separate foler from the publication file (which I have not yet published to a web site format). I already know that the FTP protocol from my host does not work and I have to load the files one at a time. I create the directory and within that directory I upload my individual files. My question is: Almost all of the pictures are linked to larger pictures or descriptions. During the creation of the web site I have kept...

# DIV/0! error in Excel
I have a function that divides two numbers, sometimes those numbers are 0 so the result is # DIV/0!. My second function is based on the result of the first function. Since there isnt always data available for the first function I get the # DIV/0! error and my final calculation wont calculate. I need the final calculation to disregard any 0 cells or # DIV/0! errors and still calculate the data that is available. Hi You need to wrap your division with an IF() so it will evalluate the result before it puts anything in the cell. Try something like: =IF(A2>0,A3/A2,0) -- Andy. "He...

Excel Financial Statements Copied into Word
I insert Excel Worksheets into Word. Some of the underlines and bouble underlines show on the screen but do not print. -- MAB Rather than inserting the Excel worksheets into your Word document, I would suggest copying the data that you need from the worksheet as a picture and then pasting that picture into the Word document. To do so, highlight the data in the spreadsheet that you want to place into the Word Document. Hold down the "shift" key and then go to Edit -> Copy Picture -> As Shown When Printed. Then go into your Word document and Edit -> Paste. -- ...

Add PA Inventory Transfers to eConnect
We have on client in particular that are trying to implement an integration that will ultimately create many PA Inventory Transfers. They would like to use eConnect to do that, however, only standard Inventory Transfers are available. One of two things could happen, PA Inventory Transfers can be merged into the standard Inventory transfers much the same as the PO's were, or create the eConnect schema for the PA Inventory Transfers. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion,...

Excel 2000 Shared Workbook Missing Worksheets
I am experiencing a problem in an Excel 2000 shared workbook. Worksheets are continously missing from the shared workbook. Users are connecting to the shared workbook using a Citrix connection. They enter their data into the worksheet and then save the workbook. The shared workbook is password protected so that users can not get exclusive rights and delete or move sheets. I've also tried tracing the changes and looking at the history to find the problem. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated. --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ ...

Outlook Web Interface
Having problem open up email in outlook web interfac. When try to open email with an attachment you get an error message. Page not found. link was moved or removed. Any help is appriciated. >-----Original Message----- >Having problem open up email in outlook web interfac. >When try to open email with an attachment you get an >error message. Page not found. link was moved or removed. >Any help is appriciated. >. > ...

How do I retrieve changes to an unsaved excel document
I closed a excel document without saving changes. Is there a way to retrieve my old worksheet which would have the changes I made. I'm using excel 2000 which is part of my Microsoft Office 2000 program. No it's not possible -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom Northwest Excel Solutions www.nwexcelsolutions.com (remove ^^ from email address) Portland, Oregon "Jim" <Jim@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4FABAC1F-A402-4C87-BCDA-1124E072D9D3@microsoft.com... >I closed a excel document without saving changes. Is there a way to >retrieve > my ...

Add Movie to Outlook E-Mail Message via "Web Tools" toolbar--question
Using Outlook 2003 (in fact all of Microsoft Office 2003), and have Word selected as e-mail editor. Windows XP Pro with all updates. Recently I discovered on the Office web site a way to insert a movie (inline) to an e-mail message. I have one question about its implementation. If (in an HTML-formatted e-mail, and Word selected as e-mail editor) with the cursor in the body of the message, you click on "View", "Toolbars", you can select a toolbar called "Web Tools". On that is an icon that says "Movie". If you click on it you can add a movie to the e-ma...

Excel Lists Dependencies
Hi All, i have a problem to solve: I want users to be able to pick a project from a list (no problem) and then i want excel to pick the project number according to the project name automatically from a list. To make my problem clear let's say a user picks Project A from a drop down list in cell A1, then I want excel to display the correct project number in cell B1 automatically. Not all employees know projects by name in our company hence this idea. The best would be to store the project number in a list similar to a list used for drop down menus. The projects change and so do the projec...

Excel, Quicken and MS Money
My online banking service allows me to download my account data as QIF, Quicken or MS Money format. Unfortunately I don't use any o those. Does anyone here know of a way to get data from any of those formats into Excel? Thanks in advance -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com http://www.mvps.org/money/faq.htm -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "djlong3000 >" <<djlong3000.zzc6b@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:djlong3000.zzc6b@excelforum-nospam.com... > My online banking service allows me to download my account data as > QIF, Quicken or ...

Excel fails to save properly
I have a daily exercise in which I copy a web-based datagrid and paste it into an Excel workbook. It's typically up to 6,000 rows +/- and 15 columns wide. It takes a while to paste. After that I block format remove text-wrap and adjust row height and column widths to fit, change the worksheet tab to a description name, then attempt to SAVE AS "XXXX_YYYY-MM-DD.XLS". At this point the worksheet usually becomes unresponsive but not always. If I close Excel and then reopen it, the recovered file can eventually be repaired and saved. Is this a known problem? I suspect th...

How do I find root mean square of a periodic data in Excel

want to find duplicate Phone numbers when typed in excel 2003
I create a column and when i put a phone number in I want to have it indivcate if its a duplicate perferrable in red Let's assume this is your data: A1: 12345 A2: 54321 A3: 12345 Which cell(s) should be highlighted? -- Biff Microsoft Excel MVP "trvlpal" <trvlpal@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4C707764-79F0-4ECB-BF57-661289BB59D6@microsoft.com... >I create a column and when i put a phone number in I want to have it > indivcate if its a duplicate perferrable in red Using column "A", place this formula in "conditional formatt...

Excel 2003 #34
How do I change the margins in the footer? You don't. How about adding leading space characters? Or trailing space characters (with a final alt-0160 from the numeric keypad). Peppermint wrote: > > How do I change the margins in the footer? -- Dave Peterson In Page Setup, change the bottom margin to a larger value and change the footer size by the same amount. ...

Translation to International Excel 4 Macro
I have a Excel 4 Macro sheet that looks like this: Auto_Open =ERROR(2;Recover) =WORKBOOK.SELECT("Sheet 1") =WINDOW.RESTORE() =WINDOW.SIZE(82.5;42.75) =WORKBOOK.HIDE("Macro1";TRUE) =EDIT.COLOR(1;0;0;0) =EDIT.COLOR(3;255;0;0) =EDIT.COLOR(4;212;212;212) =EDIT.COLOR(5;247;247;231) =EDIT.COLOR(2;255;255;255) =RUN("Macro5") =DELETE.NAME("Auto_Open") =WORKBOOK.SELECT("Sheet 1") =SELECT("R1:R65536") =COLUMN.WIDTH(;;;3) =ROW.HEIGHT(;;;3) =SELECT("R1C1") =WINDOW.MAXIMIZE() =RETURN() Macro5 =WORKBOOK.SELECT("Sheet 1") =SELE...

Chart Print Footer :: Excel 2007
I create a chart using vba and I create it on it own worksheet (ActiveChart.Location Where:=xlLocationAsNewSheet, Name:="UsageChart"). I need to setup the page footer so that when it prints, the date/time appear in the lower right-hand corner. I have tried using the following command to set it up: Worksheets("UsageChart").PageSetup.RightFooter = Format(Date, "yyyy-mmm-dd") but it does not work, nothing appears. What am I doing wrong? Thank you for your help, QB Chart sheet is not a worksheet. Sheets collection comprises worksheets and c...

Synchronizing 2 spreadsheets in excel
Hi, I want to use 2 different spreadsheets - 1 which displays information for all staff and 1 which displays information for management only. How can I make the spreadsheet 1 synchronize with spreadsheet 2 (for extra data to be added to)? Is this possible? Thanks in advance - Sara ...

How do I advance the range by one row Excell VBA automatically #3
I am using Sheets(Array("Breakfast", "Lunch", "Supper", "Bedtime")).Select Range("B94:D98").Select but when I run this more than once it overwrites what was put in the first time. ...

eXCEL #14
Can I set up as an excell tool bar on my worksheet a shortcut to format the date for cells... mmo/dd/yy.... Can format "," for decimal place value number, but what about a date format shortcut as an excell tool. Thanks for help if you can.... Will save much work when formatting cells in my spreadsheets. Lenny Walder EggHeadCafe.com - .NET Developer Portal of Choice http://www.eggheadcafe.com From the Excel Help files: Keyboard Shortcuts: CTRL+SHIFT+# Apply the Date format with the day, month, and year. Will that do for you? Ed "F1 does _not_ crash your computer!"...

Event trigger in Excel?
I have 2 columns. Column 1 is text. Column 2 says: =IF(A1="","",Today()). So if column 1 has data, column 2 gets today's date. Question: Is there a way to have column 2 update itself based on a change to column 1. My preference is that column 2 sets itself to the date an update was made, and then changes ONLY when another update is made. I can do it easy enough in Access with an event trigger and some simple VB, but not sure if the same can be accomplished. If there is a way to do this, can someone point me in the right direction? Thanks Tim http://ww...

label points with names on excel graph
I have an XY scatter graph where the X value is in column C, the Y value is in column D, and the identifying label I want on that point (a letter) is in column A. I had this working once, but have forgotten how. My old example has become damaged (letters on the wrong points) and I want to recreate the effect. Any ideas? If no ideas, where is it best to find the answer? -- TomsLibrary Use one of these free utilities: Rob Bovey's Chart Labeler, http://appspro.com John Walkenbach's Chart Tools, http://j-walk.com - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Tutorials and...