Using insert to paste a row--how done in Excel 2007

Hi,
In my old version of Excel, I could copy a row or chunk of rows, move to a
new spot and use the "insert row" icon to insert the rows and paste it
automatically.  Now in Office 2007 it just inserts a row instead of what I
have copied.  I want it the old way!  How do I do it?
--
Thanks,
PTweety

R-click, Insert Copied Cells.

pickytweety wrote:

> Hi,
> In my old version of Excel, I could copy a row or chunk of rows, move to a
> new spot and use the "insert row" icon to insert the rows and paste it
> automatically.  Now in Office 2007 it just inserts a row instead of what I
> have copied.  I want it the old way!  How do I do it?

0
birelan (531)

projecting the notes pages in PPT 2007

Using Relative path for XML data file?

Excel button problem

Excel 97 #9

Problem with "Use Unicode Format when saving messages"
In outlook we have option to set "use Unicode format when saving messages"(outlook>tools>options>other >Advanced options),even though option is enabled, when ever I try "save as" the email into folder, it is showing Html format by default.However can drop down the list and select the Unicode format. But I need Unicode message format to be shown by default if I need to "save as" any email. Any Suggestion ? Regards, Sam That is not possible and that is not what this option controls. The option controls whether the default safe fo...

New to excel

Looking for Excel Help

Auto transfer of row
I have a list of components to be ordered in each row is a cell with order number entered in it. What I want is to copy the row to anothe sheet (which is to be displayed at goods) when the order number i entered in that cell. Is this possible? many thanks for any help -- alanle ----------------------------------------------------------------------- alanled's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=3094 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=57297 this could be acheived by using VLOOKUP function. if you want a perfect soluti...

Voice connector on Exchange server 2007.

hide a row
I have a worksheet with information in column A and B. If Column B has no information I want to do nothing, but if there is something in Column B, I would like to hide the row. Is this possable in an if statement? Hi not possible with a formula. This would require VBA -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Bob" <bobolah@hotmail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:OSOK8hisEHA.2556@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > I have a worksheet with information in column A and B. > > If Column B has no information I want to do nothing, but if there is > something in Column B, ...

using the journal on outlook

learning Excel #3

Does Outlook use the DAV protocol?

outlook 2007 e-mail