Userform button setting variable from formula #2

I have a userform that contains windows media player. I want to set
CommandButton4 to take the value of the formula in cell A2 of the active
sheet and set it as the value of variable named 'inset'. I'm finding the VBA
code on this much harder to write than I thought it would be. Any ideas
please, anyone?

0
no-email1 (38)
1/3/2006 8:26:48 PM
excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

password for command button?
Is there a way to code a command button in its on click event that will prompt the user to enter a password to perform the command button's operation? Thank you. -Debbie On Jan 4, 11:34 am, Debbie S. <Debb...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Is there a way to code a command button in its on click event that will > prompt the user to enter a password to perform the command button's > operation? > > Thank you. > > -Debbie Yes, but you'll need to delve into VBA. Attach a click event to the button and in the code: Public Function Button1_Click() ...

Problems with creating a newsletter

Meeting updates #2

Changing SQL Server for CRM 1.2

Control Button to Create a New Record in Another Form
I've developed a MS Access application for Trade Shows. One of my tables contains all basic client info. This table is used as the data source for both a complete client form and a partial data form. Both forms can show all clients (individually). Using the partial data form I want to create a button that copies the current record and creates a new record in a form titled Trade Show Attendees. Other data in the Trade Show Attendees must be entered to complete that attendee's record. Some of the data entered will populate the TradeShow Attendees table. Can anyone describe t...

printing 2 charts on single page

.pdf save as settings

Offline folder problems #2

how to match the color of a button with its background?
Hi, I have a owner draw push button. I associate it with two bitmaps, one is down and the other is up. Is there a way to make the bitmaps's background color match the color of the window where the button is located. I manually choose the best matched color but still the result is not good. I can even see a white border line (not drawn by me) when the button is pushed. Please help. Thanks. Tony Check out http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en-us/vcresed/html/_asug_choosing_an_opaque_or_transparent_background.asp May Young <tony@srac.com> wrote in message news:<408473...

Joining text with a formula in cell #4

Web query timeout setting.

Receiving Transaction Entry #2

Extending formulas