Use a VBA Macro inside an Excel Cell

------=_NextPart_000_02B7_01C9F6B9.C9F418D0

its been helpful to me so maybe it will do good for you too:

how to create a simple macro within Microsoft Excel, and then how to use =
that macro to calculate a single cell value.
http://sysudi.blogspot.com/2009/06/use-vba-macro-inside-excel-cell.html
------=_NextPart_000_02B7_01C9F6B9.C9F418D0

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial>its been helpful to me so maybe it will =
do good for=20
you too:</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial>how to create a simple macro within =
Microsoft=20
Excel, and then how to use that macro to calculate a single cell=20
value.</FONT><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial><BR><A=20
href=3D"http://sysudi.blogspot.com/2009/06/use-vba-macro-inside-excel-cel=
l.html">http://sysudi.blogspot.com/2009/06/use-vba-macro-inside-excel-cel=
l.html</A></FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_02B7_01C9F6B9.C9F418D0--

0
nobord (2)
6/26/2009 8:56:57 PM
excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

It would be more helpful if you didn't get this:

"Page not found
Sorry, the page you were looking for in the blog Udi's Blog does not exist"

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire

"Tech Expert" wrote:

> its been helpful to me so maybe it will do good for you too:
>
> how to create a simple macro within Microsoft Excel, and then how to use that macro to calculate a single cell value.
> http://sysudi.blogspot.com/2009/06/use-vba-macro-inside-excel-cell

Excel button problem

Excel 97 #9

Using Relative path for XML data file?

New to excel

Looking for Excel Help

using the journal on outlook

I need a macro

learning Excel #3

default values in a cell

Does Outlook use the DAV protocol?

formula or VBA
I need to search through a column checking condtions. If the conditions are met, then I want to enter the corresponding value in the column next to it into a different cell. Basically, I want to search column A and, if the conditions are met, put the value in B into C. Would this be easier via formula or code? And maybe some starting suggestions would be nice if you don't mind. -- Thanks, Jim in a formula in col b =if(cond,a1,"") using vba for each c in range("a1:a100") if cond then c.offset(0,1)=c next -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "...

Excel VBA

q Emailing Excel Sheet With Outlook