Dave, Thanks for responding.  I tried this but I could not get it t
work in conjunction with the entire module.  It dies right afte
copying and PasteSpecial Values  It does not kill the temp file or loa
the newly created sheet into an e-mail. Any Ideas

--
Doctor
DoctorV's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=514

excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

You may want to post your current procedure.

--

Dave Peterson
ec35720@msn.com

Question -Problem

AD Sync problem

Linking files 2 ways

WCF Client serialization problem

Using Relative path for XML data file?

Excel button problem

Auto transfer of row
I have a list of components to be ordered in each row is a cell with order number entered in it. What I want is to copy the row to anothe sheet (which is to be displayed at goods) when the order number i entered in that cell. Is this possible? many thanks for any help -- alanle ----------------------------------------------------------------------- alanled's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=3094 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=57297 this could be acheived by using VLOOKUP function. if you want a perfect soluti...

hide a row
I have a worksheet with information in column A and B. If Column B has no information I want to do nothing, but if there is something in Column B, I would like to hide the row. Is this possable in an if statement? Hi not possible with a formula. This would require VBA -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Bob" <bobolah@hotmail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:OSOK8hisEHA.2556@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > I have a worksheet with information in column A and B. > > If Column B has no information I want to do nothing, but if there is > something in Column B, ...

More Columns #2

Offline Synchronization Problem #2

message delivery problems

Contacts in Exchange #2

Goal Seek #2

Pulling data from separate tabs

Math Worksheet Database
I am interested in developing/acquiring an Access 2003 database to generate (K-5 grade) math worksheets where I can track student results. I would hope not to reinvent the wheel. Thank you for any assistance. ...

Problem with Range

data sort

Having problem with spoofing email