(This was posted on "excel.charting" group.)

I have a user who's unable to paste an Excel 2003 chart into Outlook 2003
email message. In Outlook options, the checkbox is selected for "Use
Microsoft Office Word 2003 to edit e-mail messages".

When I tested this on my own computer running the same version of Office, if
the box is check, I have no problem pasting; if this box is cleared, I
cannot paste. But on his computer, it doesn't work regardless.

Thanks and regards,
TL

0
FatFrog (2)
8/8/2007 11:48:36 AM
excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

Unable to delete empty database

New to excel

Looking for Excel Help

Excel button problem

Excel 97 #9

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

Outlook Sales

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

cannot open hyper links in outlook

outlook 97 and express email problems

learning Excel #3

Filters not working in Exchange 2003