two or mor list in a sheet #2

Hi,
I have three list s in a sheet ,how can I know how many they are and
the name of each(or a ponter to each)
Thanks
excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

I presume you want to know this IF you have more sheets than three?
One way would be to use a macro to create a table of contents. There
are many on the internet, so after the macro creates the table you can
mark all cells with the names of sheets and use excel automatical
count function in the bottom left corner. Some macros also create
links to these sheets...

0
klemen25 (61)

2 Page Newsletters
I am trying to open a 2 page newsletter from someone they they saved on my computer. On his computer it is two pages and there is the 1,2 page numbers you can click on the bottom. When he sends it to me it only shows one page. When he comes to my computer and tries to open his from my computer it does the same, only one page. Can anyone help with this? After managing to set up OE-QuoteFix on his new PC, Ed reads a message from dpandozzi@r-masters.com <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com>... > I am trying to open a 2 page newsletter from someone they > they saved on my comp...

Smart List #6
Why in the name of heaven is the navigation pane on the left side of the Smart List a fixed size? Absolutely every Microsoft package allows for the viewing pane on the left side of the screen to be adjusted to the CUSTOMER'S desired size. But not on the Smart List. Was the programmer that determined to be unique so it was decided that functionality would be thrown out the window...(so to speak). Why not allow customers the choice on the viewing width on the Smart List? ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the mos...

Auto Import Into Deny List
Hi, Is their any way of importing the IP's in a text file into the deny email from without having to manually add the Ip's one at a time http://www.bubbleshare.com/album/135453 Thanks Try ipsec.vbs http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=286d2818-08b3-496d-8b0d-c2b628a3ef16&displaylang=en James Chong (MVP) MCSE | M+, S+, MCTS, Security+ msexchangetips.blogspot.com On Mar 12, 3:27 pm, melu <m...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Hi, > > Is their any way of importing the IP's in a text file into the deny email > from without having to...

How can I list active OWA users
We have two front end Exchange servers running Exchange 2003. I need to list the active OWA connections on each server. What is the best way to do this? Thanks in advance MikeC MikeC <MikeC@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >We have two front end Exchange servers running Exchange 2003. I need to list >the active OWA connections on each server. What is the best way to do this? Use WMI? -- Rich Matheisen MCSE+I, Exchange MVP MS Exchange FAQ at http://www.swinc.com/resource/exch_faq.htm Don't send mail to this address mailto:h.pott@getronics.com Or to these, either: ma...

Print Reconcilliation #2
Is it possible to print a reconcilliation when you are done with it? I could always do this in Quicken but can't see how to do it in Money. Money doesn't have a reconciliation report. This, and many workarounds and near workarounds have been discussed numerous times in the last month or so. (These things come in cycles--this is the cycle for reconciliation report, apparently.) Get more headers or search archives of this group at http://groups.google.com. "Thomas Schiessl" <Schiessl@athenet.net> wrote in message news:319901c37573$1a2d6fa0$a301280a@phx.gbl... &g...

Get $500 to your PAYPAL Account by just one CLICK #2

GALMOD32.exe not working #2
Hello. When the users of the domain run GALMOD32.exe it acts like it saves the settings but when I look at the gal those settings don't stick. I have done the following site suggestions about adding "self" to delegate control, but still no luck. Anyone have any suggestions on how I can get users to update the gal themselves and have it actually stick. http://mcpmag.com/columns/article.asp?EditorialsID=873 Thanks, -comb In article <MPG.1ef200b44f090d1b989684@news.newsreader.com>, whore@whore.com says... > Hello. > > When the users of the domain run GALM...

Unit Groups and Price Lists
Hi - trying to make sense of how I can implement the following: Products: We sell a telecoms service where we provide cheaper calls. Price Lists: We have a 3 tier tariff so we can create 3 price lists, each with charges for local, national and international destinations Unit Groups: What would thhey be ? Please help !! It's doing my head in ! Thanks, Jai On Feb 18, 4:46 pm, "Jai" <j...@airwavestelecom.co.uk> wrote: > Hi - trying to make sense of how I can implement the following: > > Products: We sell a telecoms service where we provide cheaper calls. >...

Creating a summary sheet
I have a spreadsheet that is about 200 rows down and 60 columns accross. I want to create a second summary tab that will pull over only certain columns from the "detail" sheet. As I update the detail sheet I want to also update the summary sheet - so far no problem, but if I add a new row in the detai sheet - how can I also add the same row in the summary sheet and only bring over columns I want on the summary sheet (the columns are not next to each other) Paste link does not insert the row in the summary sheet unless I drag the formulas - which I do not want to do. Is th...

Kamasutra Full B-Grade Movie With Nudity Must See (1 Hour 50 Min ) #2
Kamasutra Full B-Grade Movie With Nudity Must See (1 Hour 50 Min ) At http://iceboob.Co.CC Due to GOOGLE security risks, i have hidden the videos(15) in an image. in that website on Right side below search box click on image and watch videos in all angles. ...

Header and Footer Locations (2)
Gord Dibben: Excuse my ignorance, but where do I find "Custom Settings" so I can move the Header and Footer margins in? Thanks, Bernie Bernie View>Header and Footer>Custom To have a left footer several spaces in from default, enter the footer using one of the buttons provided then click in box and enter the spaces before the actual footer. This is not an exact science, so some experimentation will take place. Gord On Tue, 13 Jul 2004 20:32:51 GMT, "Bernie Beal" <bquest@optonline.net> wrote: >Gord Dibben: > >Excuse my ignorance, but where do...

SHARING WORKBOOKS #2
I HAVE AN EXCEL SPREADSHEET THAT NEEDS TO BE AVAILABLE ON TWO COMPUTERS AND SHOW THE SAME INFORMATION INCLUDING CHANGES. HOW DO I DO THIS? Hi check out 'Tools - Share workbooks' Note: shared workbooks have many restrictions (several functions are not available for them). IMHO Excel is not well suited for beeing shared. You may condiser using a different type of application for this (e.g. a database) -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "ALSHORTMAN" <ALSHORTMAN@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:C0807914-A81F-4719-A37C-3F22160C2EB3@microsoft...

Sorting lists to remove double entries
Hi all, I am trying to transfer clients from one sheet whose name appears only once in a list onto a new sheet. For example: Sheet1: Seminar Type | Surname | First Name --------------------------------------------------- Sem1 Smith Adam Sem2 Smith Adam Sem2 Jones Mary What I want to do is put on a new sheet only those clients who have been to only one seminar type ie Mary Jones. Any help would be greatly appreciated Thanks, Adam -- nicad_adam ---------------------------------------------------------...

How to add a host in safe sender list
Dear ALL, How can i config IMFv2 to unblock all emails sent from a specific host in my company? eg. all emails sent from 10.0.0.1 should not be blocked. Thanks a lot - Add it to the Connection Filtering - Global Accept list: Global Settings | Message Delivery properties | Connection Filtering | Accept. - Enable Connection Filtering in SMTP virtual server properties | General tab | Advanced | select IP(s) | Edit | Apply Connection Filter. -- Bharat Suneja MVP - Exchange www.zenprise.com NEW blog location: www.exchangepedia.com/blog ---------------------------------------------- "...

Discount using two different items?
Hello, I have two different items one sellf for $11.99 and the other for $3.99 is there any way to set it up so that if a customer buys the item for $11.99 that they can get the $3.99 item for $2.99 -- Thank You,; Vince Did you try to setup Mix and Match discount? Jamil. "Vince" wrote: > Hello, I have two different items one sellf for $11.99 and the other for > $3.99 is there any way to set it up so that if a customer buys the item for > $11.99 that they can get the $3.99 item for $2.99 > -- > Thank You,; > Vince ...

Outlook notification #2
in outlook 2003, we now have that cool little box that comes up when new mail hits the mailbox. Is there a way to set up a different folder to do a similar bubble message? You have to set up a rule. It's one of the action options for incoming messages ----- Philip wrote: ---- in outlook 2003, we now have that cool little box that comes up when new mail hits the mailbox. Is there a way to set up a different folder to do a similar bubble message? ...

Problem when adding an appointment in CRM from the SFO ver. 1.2
When the users make an appointment in the SFO, its fails. The SFO makes the activity on the contact, but the Outlook synchronisation fails. The appointment does not appear in the Outlook calendar. Then we reinstall the appointment form in Outlook, clear the forms cache, and the problem is resolved. Then after some time (weeks) the problem comes back. Any ideas? Best regards Jacob Mondrup IT Manager, Cultivator Denmark. have you loaded the latest rollup patch for the outlook client? http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=127a274d-bc20-4e2f-be0d-1247455748...

Excel sheet (OLE object) sometimes open on the form sometimes in E
Hello there, I have an Excel sheet (OLE object in the table) on a form , I have setup the Property in "Auto Activate" as Double-Click , so when I double click the object the sheet open. But sometime the object appears on the form as an Excel Icon - then when I double click it open in Excel - that is what I want. But sometime it appears as a table of data and when I double click it open on the form - I want to avoid that and instead always have the sheet open in excel. Any idea? Many many thanks, Dan Hi Dan, By default, you can directly double click the OLE Ob...

Upgrade to exchange enterprise #2
Hello I have just moved to exchange enterprise from exchange standard(with the mailbox move method). Everything has gone well but i'm noticing that i'm still getting event 1221 messages stating that there is x amount of space in the public and private message stores. Just wondering if i should still be getting these messages. I'm aware though that exchange space is white space based and that when you exceed the amount of white space the database will grow again. But just wondering if i should still be getting those 1221's. Thanks On Mon, 6 Jun 2005 09:17:03 -070...

Air Framing Nailer Kit 8-10 Gauge - 2"
Price:$250.99 Image: http:///image.php?id=B000UFSL5G Best deal: http:///index.php?id=B000UFSL5G Neiko Tools USA 8-10 Gauge 2"~ 3-1/2" Air Framing Nailer Kit * Large Piston For Increasing Power * Stong and Light Weight Die-Cast Body * Drivers Full-Head Nails from 2" to 3-1/2" Long * Includes: Goggles, Oil, Wrenches and Instruction * Max Capacity: 40 pcs * 72-120 psi * Air Inlet: 1/4" NPT * 21 Degree Angle ...

GetItemRect() not consistent with display after updating iIntegral #2
Sorry about the repost. I am trying to set the height of a CTreeCtrl item using the iIntegral property of TVITEMEX and SetItem. This is within the context of a splitter window with a left and a right pane. The left pane contains the tree and the right pane displays graphical elements which are vertically aligned with corresponding tree items. When iIntegral is set, the tree redisplays as expected, however the results from GetItemRect() do not change. As a result, the graphical elements in the right pane are not correctly vertically aligned. The only thing that seems to update GetItemRect...

Using a spread sheet for e-mail addresses
I have a large number of e-mail addresses in a spread sheet column. Is there a way to copy the e-mail addresses into the To box (bcc) of an outgoing e-mail without first installing them in my contacts folder? Thanks, Len Urban Save the column as a text file, open the file in Word or your favorite text editor, replace all the line endings with semicolons, and paste it all into the BCC field. -Peter "Len Urban" <lturban@verizon.net> wrote in message news:hgVph.373$9B6.212@trnddc07... >I have a large number of e-mail addresses in a spread sheet column. Is >ther...

Problem installing CRM 1.2 on Win2003
Hello, I get the following error installing the product: Setup was unable to install the Windows installer package.msi of microsoft CRM Server Setup. Any ideas? Michael Where can I find an installation guide? Thanks Michael Hi Micheal, There is a CRM installation guide from Microsoft called Installing_and_Securing_CRM_on_SBS.doc. I found this guide extremely useful. I recommend thoroughly reading it before implementing any of it. http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=C835F117-A447-48DB-940B-48EF88A192A3&displaylang=en Regards, Chris Netarus, LLC http://www...

Getting Data from another sheet? #3
WHere do I save it to -- bludovic ----------------------------------------------------------------------- bludovico's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1480 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26722 Hi bludovico The manual is not ready yet (First version of the Add-in) Save the file where you want on your PC. Then in Excel go to Tools>Add-ins.. Browse to the file..OK You see it in the list now (Select it) -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl "bludovico" <bludovico.1dribg@excelforum-...

What function to determine the second small integer from a list?
I get a list of integers, and would like to determine which one is the second small integers from the list. Does anyone know what function to perform the above task? Thank for any suggestion Eric =small(range,2) "Eric" wrote: > I get a list of integers, and would like to determine which one is the second > small integers from the list. Does anyone know what function to perform the > above task? > Thank for any suggestion > Eric ...