two decimals - remove percentage sign - custom format

Hello everyone,

I have percentages that i'm displaying in graphs with data labels. I'd
like to remove the % sign so it is easier to view the data labels
because the graphs are small, and i'd like to do it with custom
formatting because there is quite a lot of data that i dont want to
convert to whole numbers.

I think the best way to do this is to somehow use custom formatting in
format cells -->number-->custom to multiply by 100 and display it that
way. is that possible?

Thanks for the help!
Adam

excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

customizing quote merge template

How to remove a master category
How do you delete a master category once it's been created and no longer needed for a contact or calendar entry? ...

Customize Current View: Filter Problem

Removing multiple users from Outlook

Customizing AdvisorFYI
I have an account for some stock options in a privately-owned company. Approximately monthly, AdvisorFYI keeps telling me, "It's time to update your investment prices in Money." There isn't a price update that often. Is there a way to turn this message off without turning of the other useful AdvisorFYI Investment warnings? ...

open two different Access reports

Non-VBA way of making custom menus.

Input to custom reports

Fractions Number format

Unable to sort on customer CRM 4.0

Customer check data

Date format 04-11-06

Clearing "Custom Footer" box
Is there a way to delete the contents of the "Custom Footer" option when going through the "Page Setup" menu? I would like to clear out all previously created custom footers and start fresh. Thanks. TC T Crosby, Go to FILE>PAGE SETUP>HEADER/FOOTER, click on the "Custom Footer button. A new dialog box will appear with three panes. Highlight th contents in each pane (one pane at a time) and hit delete. Hope this helps Case -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com You have some responses at your other post. T Crosby wrote: > > Is there a wa...

Formatting in CSV
Hi I create a Comma Separated Value file (csv) from my VB application, then open that file with Excel. Excel recognises the commas, and splits the records into separate fields as expected. Can I set properties for rows or columns or cells ? Like bolding, or font size, etc. Thanks Robert -- RobertLees ------------------------------------------------------------------------ RobertLees's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=26580 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=486488 Yes. Even though the .csv file contains no fo...

Format List Box!

How can I sum only amounts that are in BOLD format within a column
Hi! I need to get a total from a worksheet that has hundreds of amounts in it. However, I only need the total of the amounts that were marked with have BOLD font. Please help me I don't have much experience with EXCEL. Thank you very much! W a n d a try this for column D Sub sumbold() x = Cells(Rows.Count, "d").End(xlUp).Row For Each c In Range(Cells(2, 4), Cells(x, 4)) If c.Font.Bold Then mysum = mysum + c Next MsgBox mysum End Sub -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "Wanda" <Wanda@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:89A268A6-...

If statment with two conditions
I have an IF statement with two condtions as noted below. I want it to work so that if column G has a y in it, it will be hidden, and also if column G has an N in it and column O has a 0 then it will be hidden. The second part doesnt work. Any thoughts? Sub Hide_new() Dim cell As Range Dim rngisect As Range Application.ScreenUpdating = False Application.Calculation = xlCalculationManual Set rngisect = Application.Intersect(ActiveSheet.UsedRange, Range("G19: G4061")) For Each cell In rngisect If cell.Value = "Y" Then cell.EntireRow.Hidden ...

Manual removal of SFO 1.2?
Is there a known process for manually uninstalling this thing? I won't bore you with the mundane details, suffice to say, I cannot log in as the installing user and uninstall this thing. Please tell me there is a documented manual removal process. -- ..NET Nobody / C# Proponent I know it sucks but if you cannot log in as the installing user - its borked - if you deleted the profile for the installing user re create it - its a permissions thing/bug if you deleted the user from AD - recrete it - it is faster than re installing XP from scratch - "Chris S" <ChrisS@di...