Trying to add all together

This is the formula I am trying to use to add a column and a single cell
together.  =SUM(K58+S2:S34) It does not work.  How do I change it?
AuntieAnnette

0
anh650t (15)
12/29/2004 6:17:26 PM
excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

Hi
=SUM(K58,S2:S34)

--
Regards
Frank Kabel
"Auntie Annette House MO" <anh650t@swbell.net> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> This is the formula I am trying to use to add a column and a single cell
> together.  =SUM(K58+S2:S34) It does not work.  How do I change it?
> AuntieAnnette

0
frank.kabel (11126)
12/29/2004 6:22:14 PM

Thanks I appreciate the assist.  SOoooooooooooooo Simple.  It works great
now.
AuntieAnnette

> Hi
> =SUM(K58,S2:S34)
>
> --
> Regards
> Frank Kabel
> Frankfurt, Germany
> "Auntie Annette House MO" <anh650t@swbell.net> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> > This is the formula I am trying to use to add a column and a single cell
> > together.  =SUM(K58+S2:S34) It does not work.  How do I change it?
> > AuntieAnnette

0
anh650t (15)

In Excel 2000, how do I add a vertical scroll bar to a split scre.
When I split my worksheet screen, I get an additional horizontal scroll bar but not a vertical. How do I rectify this? If it helps, what I am trying to do is lock two colums so that they don't scroll when other columns do, so that they always remain visible. Lisa Split won't allow that. Take the Split off and then Window>New Window to get two windows. Now Window>Arrange>Vertical to get them side by side. Resize the two column window. If you tire of this configuation, close one of the windows then save. Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Thu, 13 Jan 2005 12:37:03 -0800, &qu...

How to add Custom Lookups
Hello all, I am working on an custom integration to CRM. I desperately need the option of allowing the users to select a value from a custom lookup. unfortunately, the pickuplist option only allows the items to be manually maniplated using the forms customization. I need an option to feed in the data thru api or some other means. comments!! If we manipulate the xsl files and add any customizations drectly then it will be overwritten the next time we publish any changes. By customization I mean, for ex:adding a button on to the form. Any other suggestions. regards rojer You de...

Reporting Services Sharepoint Add-in
I have recently setup SRSS in integrated mode and everything seems fine. I am using SQL Server 2005 with WSS 3.0 as part of a project server installation. Previously I had been using SRSS in native mode. The setup of SRSS has all completed successfully and I have gone in to Sharepoint Central administration and done all the Reporting Services configuration. I now want to set up a site on my server to publish all my reports to. However, the Report Center template that is constantly referred to is not available. Where do I go from here? ...

Follow-up/Add notes missing in MS Money 2005
I upgraded from MSMoney 2003 Deluxe to 2005 Deluxe and I didn't see my follow-up notes from my earlier version of my money file. Also I didn't see where I could add new notes.Has this feature been done away with in 2005 edition. Secondly while backing up to a floppy I was able to select the floppy drive which used to be my usb key drive mapped to eith F:,G: cannot be selected anymore.How can I enable the drop down combobox to select the drive for floppy backup ? Kindly help Pranab Possible answers below. "Pranab" <Pranab@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in m...

Trying to reference a workbook worksheet from a cell content
It is hard to explain what I am trying to do in the subject line: I have two workbooks: One is "Building Methods" The other is "Costs" I have a formulas in the Building Methods workbook that needs to look up a value in the Costs workbook, but the particular sheet it needs to look up the costs from has to be gotten from a cell in the Building Methods worksheet. For instance here is the formula that works: =IF(G14="ax",'[Costs.xls]2278'!$D$14,"") The problem is that I need the "2278" to be picked up form cell G4 rather than be specif...

Trying to purchase Money home and business 2008 from outside the US
When I click on buy this product, it takes me through to a payment screen for US and Puerto Rico residents only - how can I purchase this outside the US??? In microsoft.public.money, Oli Johnson wrote: >When I click on buy this product, it takes me through to a payment >screen for US and Puerto Rico residents only - how can I purchase this >outside the US??? Some have posted success with using a US address. Some have said that the credit card not having a US address was a problem, and others have not had a problem. It's peculiar. I wish there were a better solution. It is n...

Trying to find out if I'm hacked.
I am a new Exchange 2003 admin and I'm trying to find out if my sever has gotten hacked. Here are the symptoms: 1. I am getting odd emails from senders liked Bounced Mail and stuff, saying that I've been sending out massive amounts of spam 2. My server is emailing me alerting me that store.exe is allocating more memory than normal. Here is what I have done this far: 1. Checked my server's queue to see if there are bunch of items, there are none. 2. Run my virus scan program several time and found nothing. So on the surface things seem ok, we are still sending and receivi...

add custom fields after redeploy
I redeployed a MSCRM install to a virtual environment. The redeploy worked fine, but I can't add custom fields. I get an error saying that the Publisher is not the original publisher for CRM. I had to manually create the distributor and the publications. Any help is appreciated. this is the answer i think ============ appears this is caused by replication not being setup correctly =========================== You have redeployed Microsoft Business Solutions CRM 1.2 by using the Redeployment Tool. You try to add a new custom field to Microsoft CRM by using the Schema Manager in Micro...

Can you add color to a graphic?
Im use to InDesign mainly and it has a way to colorize a grayscale or bitmap file on the document without having to manually do it in photoshop or some other program. Does Publisher have a simillar feature? answering my own question...right click on image, FORMAT PICTURE/PICTURE/RECOLOR :-) "Greg" wrote: > Im use to InDesign mainly and it has a way to colorize a grayscale or bitmap > file on the document without having to manually do it in photoshop or some > other program. Does Publisher have a simillar feature? ...

Add previously created pages to book template
Is there a way to insert complete pages that was created in puplisher into a new template? Thanks With both files opened (two runnings of Publisher) you could copy/paste from one to the other. -- Don - Publisher 2000� Vancouver, USA "Chatterless" <Chatterless@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5BB18D39-B470-468A-82E6-38DB433D835A@microsoft.com... > Is there a way to insert complete pages that was created in puplisher into > a > new template? > > Thanks ...

add-insq
does anyone know of a central location where all of the available add-ins to rms are. http://www.retailhero.com/rmsaddins.aspx -- Barkley Busby 866-408-9991 "Victor" wrote: > does anyone know of a central location where all of the available add-ins to > rms are. ...

Cant install VB COM Add-In using Setup.exe
Hi all, Help !! I created a Setup.exe for my Outlook VB COM Add-In using the 'Packaging and Deployment' Wizard on a Windows 2000 machine running Outlook 2000(Outlook 9.0). When I try to use this Setup.exe on another machine running Windows 2000 Professional and Outlook 2000(9.0) the setup gives me a prompt "System files need to be updated...you will need to restart the system before running setup". After rebooting when I run the setup.exe it again gives me the same message... I have no clue why this is happening...Please help.... thanks !, Shiv ...

Getting error message when trying to delete email in Inbox
I get the following error message when I try to delete an email message in the Inbox: "The messaging interface has returned an unknown error. If the problem persists, restart Outlook." I have tried restarting Outlook and rebooting my computer and I still get this message. Email is piling up in my Inbox because I cannot delete it. Any help on how to get around this problem would be much appreciated. ...

add watermark to excel sheet
i want to add watermark to excel sheet , but can't do that . is it possible ? and how? See http://www.xldynamic.com/source/xld.xlFAQ0005.html Excel FAQs - Watermarks -- HTH RP (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "mhumood" <mhumood@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3C74F2E2-1645-47E2-AB16-DB76DC250A6D@microsoft.com... > i want to add watermark to excel sheet , but can't do that . is it possible ? > and how? ...

Add new activity after the creation of a baseline
Good afternoon. I would like to know how I could manage the following situation in Project 2007: 0. a new project has been created 1. activities for the project have been created 2. a baseline has been traced 3. the customer has posted some new requirements and we want to create new activities in the project without altering the original baseline Solution: We could create a new baseline (baseline 1) to register the planned work hours for the new activities Problem: When we want to calculate enterprise ressources productivity using a project server cube or when we want...

Cannot add Gold Partner License to MSDN License
I've installed CRM using the 5 user license from our MSDN download area "MSDN Subscriber". I then went to the MBS site to get our 25 gold partner action pack user license. Received the email with the key from MBS - however when i go into CRM>Deployment Manager>License Manager>MSDN Subscriber - Add License - i put this key in and it returns with "You must enter a valid license key". Have been ringing around Microsoft for over a week, and i've been transferred all over the world but no one seems to be able to help me! The only thing i can think of is ...

XML newbie: How to add/replace an attribute

Add expiration date to work orders and quotes
Anyone know of a way to add the expiration date to work orders and quptes? Thanks, Nick Use the variable Transaction.OrderDueDate Here is an example: <IF> <CONDITION> (Transaction.Type = TransactionLayaway) </CONDITION> <THEN> <ROW> "Expires: " Transaction.OrderDueDate "|" </ROW> </THEN> </IF> <IF> <CONDITION> (Transaction.Type = TransactionBackorder) </CONDITION> <THEN> ...

Is there a way to group text so it stays together?
Hi, I am editing a document, and it is a pain going through and re-editing page breaks after making changes to it. If i could simply select a paragraph or small section that I want to stay together and mark or group it somehow to stay together so that if it gets pushed down from other text above, it will stay together, either at the end of a page if it fits, or all of it would be pushed to the next page. Is there a feature like this? Thanks, Alan Go to the Line and Page Breaks tab of the Format Paragraph dialog and check the box for "Keep lines together" ...

Trying to user laptop as SQL Server
I loaded the MSDE (SQL Server7) on my laptop (logged in as a network user). I restart the computer (not connected to the network and no password for windows. Just cancel). My SQL Server Service Manager starts running. I double click the SQL Query Analyzer and choose Windows authentication and local as well as i try the name of the laptop as name of the SQL Server. i click ok and get the following error. UNABLE TO CONNECT TO SERVER KOMAZA:(this is the name of my laptop) Server:Msg 18452, Level 16, State 1 [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Login failed for user '(...

Using excel add-ins in access
I installed an addin for excel. I then created a simple form in an Access db and in the code editor window, I went to Tools...References and picked the add-in as a reference. In the code, I'm trying to call the add in : **** Dim MyStockQuote As MSNStockQuote.Functions Set MyStockQuote = New MSNStockQuote.Functions Me.txtStockQuote.Value = MyStockQuote.MSNStockQuote("MSFT", "Last", "US") **** This is erroring out. When try to debug, the error number I get is 2015. The text in the txtStockQuote is #Error. Am I calling the add-in function ...

Add Requested Ship Date to Allocations_Scroll window
Hi- Would someone please tell me how to replace add SOP_LINE_WORK 'Requested Ship Date' to teh Allocations_Scroll windows? I added a 'Requested Ship Date' to the ivItemAllocationInquiryTemp table. What else should I do? Thanks for any help- Roxy ...

Help with: A program is trying to access address book
I still can't get this dialog box to stop popping up. Currently Running Incredimail Outlook add-on and Mailfrontier v4.x. Any help would be greatly appreciated. -- **:::::>>:��:*�`����`*:��:<<:::::** .��~ �L�AzZ� W�A��L ~��. **:::::>>:��:*�`����`*:��:<<:::::** {��} WrOnG NuMbEr RoCoCcO, yOu .��~ �L�AzZ� W�A��L ~��. ..��~ �L�AzZ� W�A��L ~��. <nospam@here.com> wrote in message news:<MPG.1b02c40957db440f9896b4@news.newsgroups.ws>... > I still can't get this dialog box to stop popping up. > Currently Running Incredimail Outlook add-on an...

Add-on recommendations
Any recommendations for an add on that allows users to view all activities associated with a particular contact/account ? Our sales people want to see a single screen that summarises all activities against the account (or contact) regardless of what entities the activities are recorded against (ie account/contact/opportunity/order/invoice …). Thanks In Advance Bill Check out Customer Effective or c360 "Billy Wallis" <BillyWallis@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:02D32237-AF64-44AD-A2B2-7B4AB1D55CC4@microsoft.com... > Any recommendations for an add on...

Help - RMS 2.0 Installation Problem
Hello, I just installed RMS 2.0, and the"Add Item" button does not work in the Purchase Order. I click on it, and nothing happens. I have downloaded RMS 2.0 Service Pack #2, but have not installed it yet. Thanks, Greg That problem is addressed in one of the older hot fixes prior to SP2. Marc "gregfrgusa" <gregfrgusa@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EEC0B25E-695E-4154-B770-398280F40F08@microsoft.com... > Hello, > > I just installed RMS 2.0, and the"Add Item" button does not work in the > Purchase Order. I click on it, an...