Top 10 Things To Look For In A Web Host

http://hosting-top10.blogspot.com/2008/07/top-10-things-to-look-for-in-web-=
host.html
5 Tips To Choose A Domain Name For An Internet Business
Web Hosting Advice
http://hosting-top10.blogspot.com/2008/07/web-hosting-advice.html
http://hosting-top10.blogspot.com/2008/07/5-tips-to-choose-domain-name-for.=
html
Domain Name Registration - Investments That Reap Benefits (part 2)
http://hosting-top10.blogspot.com/2008/07/domain-name-registration-investme=
nts_28.html
Getting One Free Domains - Free Stuff Sites
http://hosting-top10.blogspot.com/2008/07/getting-one-free-domains-free-stu=
ff.html

Web Host Review 2008
http://hosting-top10.blogspot.com/2008/07/web-host-review-2008.html

Advantages Of Virtual Dedicated ServersWhen your website grows out of
the facilities provided by shared hosting services, the next natural
progression
http://hosting-top10.blogspot.com/2008/07/advantages-of-virtual-dedicated.h=
tml
Xoops Hosting
http://hosting-top10.blogspot.com/2008/07/xoops-hosting.html
Windows Or Linux =96 Which One Is Better Option For Web Hosting?
http://hosting-top10.blogspot.com/2008/07/windows-or-linux-which-one-is-bet=
ter.html
excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

I am looking for a function for linear interpolation
I am looking for a function for linear interpolation Look in HELP for the LINEST() function -- Kind regards, Niek Otten Microsoft MVP - Excel "azad" <azad@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C53A752C-DF76-4B9F-9145-6F39495088B7@microsoft.com... >I am looking for a function for linear interpolation ...

Outlook Contacts 02-21-10
I recently changed computers. I went from vista to 7. I used easy transfer for this process (probably my first mistake), all files seemed to transfer without issue. One exception.....my contacts in Outlook 2007 are not migrating to be used as my email address book. I see from earlier threads that I am not alone. I've checked contact properties and it wont allow me to check the box to use contacts as address book. Nor can I delete outlook contacts throug address book set-up. I'm hoping there is an easy answer as Im not an expert at these types of things. -- jbenz...

Questions about rebuilding a db 03-28-10
Lateley I've notices my database freezing from time to time, so I tried the following... a) created a new data base b) imported all tables, queries, forms, ...... ,modules c) reset the References d) reset the Startup options e) compile Everything is working great now, but I have a few questions about this process. Did I miss any crucial steps? (don't want any surprises later) Is there a prefered order to do these steps? Finally, the database is now about 30% smaller, even though I was regularly compiling, compacting/repairing the former one. I'd like to know w...

Using a query versus a table for the look up wizard
Hello, I have a field which I would like to use the lookup wizard for to generate a drop down list for the user to select from. My question is whether my databse would run faster if I used: a query from an already established table as the values for the lookup wizard, or to build a new table to hold the information for the lookup wizard to use. I think you'll find few of us recommend the use of the Lookup Wizard. Lookup fields only have a place in tables, and your users should never be working directly with the tables. Create a form, and use a combo box on the form. (See http...

Outlook Web Access AutoSignature

OUTLOOK WEB ACCESS #24
We have a user that when typing the http://web outlook access address , it opens her default outlook folders . She never gets a login and password screen . Any input is much appericiated. Thank You Exchange 2003? if so, that's the way it's supposed to work...if she's logged onto the PC with the account that access to her mailbox, this is by design... -- Susan Conkey [MVP] "esfandiarfard" <esfandiarfard@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1A405538-5755-4A4D-901E-A6DCC3405121@microsoft.com... > We have a user that when typing the http://web out...

List all folders and files 02-23-10
Good afternoon everybody, I have a memory stick with numerous folders and files. What I would like to do is list in a spreadsheet all the folders and files within those folders please. Thanks in advance, Paul I have an add-in that will do exactly that, and more. See http://www.cpearson.com/excel/FolderTree.aspx for details. If you to just have code, the following code will create a list. Copy this code, then in VBA go to the Tools menu, choose References, and scroll down to and check "Microsoft Scripting Runtime". Change the lines of code marked with <<< to ...

Will my Office OS X updated to 10.1.9 run on my new Intel nased Mac
Version: v.X Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel I have Office for Mac OS X, uppdated to 10.1.9., on my old 10.3.9 G4. I am taking delivery of an Intel based Macbook Pro running 10.5 Will my old Office run on Leopard? If not, is the Home/Student Version equivalent, or do I have to buy the much more expensive Office 2008? Can you get rebates? You've actually raised several issues here, so see the in-line responses: On 6/28/09 12:27 PM, in article 59b773f8.-1@webcrossing.caR9absDaxw, "Sparkswj72@aol.com@officeformac.com" <Sparkswj72@aol.com@officeform...

How can I look in a sharing folder of another computer?
I have a home network of 4 computers - 2 WinXP, Vista, Win7. The network works normally. I can easily look in a sharing folder of another computer by my Total Commander. But I made a bootable BartPE CD. After booting from the CD I can get online and browse any sites around the world, but I cannot look in a nearby computer folder! Every time I get the following message. "Workgroup is not accessible. You might not have permission to use... " How do I fix this problem? Thank you Lev "Levlg" <levlg@tpg.com.au> wrote in message news:4ba0b9b4$1@d...

Collecting data on web in Excel
I have a requirement where information is periodically requested from head office in each country in the organisation. Currently, Excel files are sent to each country & they enter the requested info & return it where we then have to consolidate the data (a pain). To streamline this I want to publish an Excel sheet on an intranet page and then get each country to enter their data. I don't want users from one country to see data from another. I then want to retrieve that sheet and have the data from each country on a separate sheet (tab). Is this easy to do, or not poss...

Transport XML across the web: web service, remoting secure FTP or what?
Need some discussion regarding a project in preliminary design... A laptop running XP Pro/IIS will be used to capture data from a form. The form will be used to write the captured data to XML on the file system of the laptop. The file will contain data that must not be transmitted as clear text. The transmitted data will include an encrypted signature. The file needs to be transported via the web and deposited on the file system of a server. The requirements may change as they often do I'm just interested in learning the typical way this task as currently described is usually done ...

Look up values and place in spreadsheet
I have an excel workbook with two sheets. On Sheet2, in column A is employee name. In column B is comments about that employee. The employee's name could be repeated several times throughout the workbook. Sheet2 has 1000 rows with multiple employees on it. On Sheet1 I want to put all the comments that match Employee1 (which is in cell A1 on Sheet1). There will probably be 20 matches, so I want the comments to be in rows 2-21. Is this possible? Thanks in advance. Try this *array* formula in A2 of Sheet1: =INDEX(Sheet2!$B$1:$B$30,SMALL(IF(Sheet2!$A$1:$A$30=$A$1,ROW($A$1:$A$30))...

Windows Live Mail 07-23-10
I have a new windows 7 pc. I'm trying to export, import my old emails from a xp pc. I have exported all the files to the new pc but I can't import them. I click on Live Mail on the new pc and I don't get the toolbar with "File, Tools, etc" on it. What am I doing wrong. Thanks for any help Hi, Marty. The Windows Live Team decided that we would rather have more screen real estate, so the HID the Menu Bar (File, Tools, etc.) by default. To see it momentarily, just press <Alt>. There are several ways to toggle it on/off (semi-)permanently. Maybe th...

product key 04-28-10
Hi, I had a virus on my computer. I had to restore to factory settings. I went to reinstall office2007 and when I put in the product key it tells me it is "incorrect." How do I reinstall office? Please help. You can email me at mmfouad@gmail.com Mike Your Office 2007 did it come with your computer or did you purchase the Office 2007 separately with a Retail purchase -- Peter Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. http://www.microsoft.com/protect "mike" <mike...

550 not local host
From one day to the other my Outlook 2002 has a problem sending email to some recipients. I get an error: The following recipient(s) could not be reached: 'recipients_name' on 12/1/2003 5:53 PM 550 not local host 'recipients_domain', not a gateway. It happens to some contacts despite the fact that their email address is correct. I have spent weeks trying to fix this. My internet service provider told me after a trouble ticket that the problem is local and has to do with my Outlook. I have check "Authentication" and use the correct port and smtp s...

Cannot relay internal network host to E2K3
Cross post, please bear with me: I need to relay an internal server off E2K3 (SP1) for an app (BackupExec 8.6). Just isn't happening, even though I have double checked following relay settings: 1)Accept List in Global Settings (MessageDelivery) 2)Default SMTP Virtual Server Settings: The specific host is included in the list allowed to relay. All other mail is working just fine. Mail sent to the Internet from OL clients work fine, as is incoming mail. * This relay setting used to work without any problems. * I have even tried this with another internal host, no go * I've tried taki...

Outlook Web Access #29
Hello, I tried to integrate Tomcat 5 with IIS 6. The results are horrific. I can't get Web access running right. It was working fine until i tried to use the isapi_redirector. If I disable FBA then I can get the webpage up. I can view email, but I can't send it. Access Denied error. I am running exchange 2003 on Windows 2003 SBS. IIS 6. Anyone have any ideas? I need owa up for my CEO and COO. They both use it when they aren't in the shop... which is like most of the time. I will be extremely greatful for any help ...

GP 10 Garnishment Examples
Are there any examples of garnishment setups supported with GP 10.0? The documentation doesn't provide any. I'm looking for setup ---> calculation results for common scenarios. In particular, I'm curious what's supposed to happen in the calculation if multiple fixed amount garnishments are setup to split evenly with each having fed and state max rules applied that are method percent of earnings with a max percent of 60%. It looks like the fixed amount of each garnishment is being taken even if that exceeds 60% of my disposable earnings. Any solid examples would be...

top of some lines does not print
In trying to print a list of names with accresses, etc. the third line of each name/address does not print. Everything else looks fine. I have tried everything - cleaning cartridges, chg. cartridges, etc. Help! Hi If you are using a report to print the details - set the control to Can Grow = Yes -- Wayne Manchester, England. "Frustrated Granny Beth" wrote: > In trying to print a list of names with accresses, etc. the third line of > each name/address does not print. Everything else looks fine. I have tried > everything - cleaning cartridges, chg. cartridges, et...

Work with web query file
How can i get data from a iqy file?? [PS] E:\>dir *.iqy Directory: E:\ Mode LastWriteTime Length Name ---- ------------- ------ ---- -a--- 10-May-10 10:07 AM 758 owssvr.iqy [PS] E:\>$a = New-Object -ComObject excel.application [PS] E:\>$iqy = $a.Workbooks.Open(".\owssvr.iqy") Exception calling "Open" with "1" argument(s): "'.\owssvr.iqy' could not be found. Check the spelling of the file name, and verify that the file location is correct. If you are trying t...

IE8 not presenting web pages correctly
My IE8 won't show some web pages correctly, even with the Compatibility view activated. Some pages I can't use to enter comments, or enter an ad to sell stuff. And what is more strange: In the window Add or remove programs the "Windows Internet Explorer 8" is presented as seldomly used; in fact, last time used says May 14, 2009, which is more than 6 months ago. I use it daily, basically! Has anyone any idea on this? Is there somewhere I can download an installation file for the IE8 to re-install it? (When I try via the web, I just get the remark that I alrea...

How to remove DRM Protection from WMV/WMA/M4P/M4V/M4A/M4B/ASF and convert other popular video and audio even HD video 07-15-10
The guide shows How to remove DRM Protection from WMV/WMA/M4P/M4V/M4A/M4B/ASF and convert other popular video and audio even HD video Stpe 1: Download(http://www.5idownload.com/download/daniu-digital-media-converter-pro_full310_461741.exe) and install the Daniusoft Media Converter Pro( http://www.5idownload.com/dan-Media-Converter-pro.html ) Stpe 2: Run the software and click "Add…" button to load WMA or M4A, M4B, AAC, WMV, M4P, M4V, ASF files ( http://www.5idownload.com/img/guide-dan-media-converter-pro1.jpg) Step 3: Choose output formats. If you want to convert protected aud...

repeat rows at top
Once you've created your "standard" colum headings, how do you repeat them on every page --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ "al_rwli >" <<al_rwli.zrrq5@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:al_rwli.zrrq5@excelforum-nospam.com... > Once you've created your "standard" colum headings, how do you repeat > them on every page File > Page Setup > Sheet tab Print titles: Rows to repeat at top File>page setup>sheet and put the reference in rows to repeat at top -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "al_rwli ...

Personal web site starter kit
Hi, I have SQL Server 2005 installed but not SQL Express. When I create a new web site from the "Personal web site starter kit" template, it doesn't work because the connection string in the start page looks for an instance of SQL Server Express in the "App_Data" path. What can I do to make it work? I just want to use the example for learning purposes. Will I have to install SQL Server Express or can I just change some parameters in the start page? If install the Express version, will that corrupt my SQL Server 2005 installation? Thanks. -- Jac Tremb...

WLM calendar 01-25-10
Is the calendar stored on my PC or is it on a website ? I would like to have the reminders show up as son as my PC starts up. -- Thanks, guenters Calendars are stored 1. Online and locally when using a Live ID - more features are present online 2. Locally when not using Live ID Reminders are: 3. Available only if using a Live ID 4. Not available when not using a Live ID Reminder notifications are: 5. Only configurable in the web interface(calendar.live.com) and unique to a given Live ID 6. Available via Windows Live Messenger, Email(to the same Live ID) or an SMS...